Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:18 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:26 pm
Left Seater wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:50 pm DeathCult Brandon got another middle finger to his agenda and promises when the USPS said they were going with gas powered vehicles.

DCB had hoped the USPS would go with electric vehicles, but nope, gas it is.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compani ... hp&pc=U531
So while conservatards are whining about Biden restricting oil production they're cheering a government official making a decision that makes us all that much more dependent on oil production instead of an alternative fuel.

Ponderous...
Dumb fuck pedo misses the point again. DeathCult Brandon made a promise and once again he failed to deliver. The USPS needs a vehicle that will deliver the mail in rural western Washington and in Metro Vancouver. EV’s aren’t ready for prime time outside of major metro areas.

The truth hurts, sorry you are to stupid to understand this.
Again, Dump’s guy did this.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:23 am Manchin isn't a Democrat. He may call himself one, but he's not.

Watch how much support Manchin gets from Democrats between now & November.
He has the D next to his name. Are you saying he should switch parties today?

If he openly discussed that, I bet those liberal Dems start giving him more support.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:32 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:23 am Manchin isn't a Democrat. He may call himself one, but he's not.

He has the D next to his name. Are you saying he should switch parties today?

If he openly discussed that, I bet those liberal Dems start giving him more support.
And why would they give more support to someone who always votes with the GOP?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:48 pm
And why would they give more support to someone who always votes with the GOP?
[short bus explanation]If he were to switch parties, the GOP controls the Senate. As much as the leadership might not like him, they don’t want him switching parties.[/short bus explanation]
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

What will DeathCult Brandon say tonight about Covid? Will we see him end all mask and social distancing rules? Or will he take a mix approach and keep masks on airplanes, but nowhere else? Either approach will leave him open to valid criticism. Here’s hoping he ends masks on planes as of March 18 as scheduled.

One thing is for sure, he is going to claim his actions, whatever they might be, are science backed. That will be complete bullshit as per usual. His polling firm is already telling him to ditch Covid restrictions and take a victory lap so as to help with the midterm elections. But this is political science not medial science.

Enjoy, but I won’t be watching. Last one I remember watching was Bubba when I was in college.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

And now Pelosi is laying the groundwork for DeathCult Brandon to revoke restrictions. She will not be wearing a mask tonight and says everyone needs to make their own choice. About damn time Nancy.

She also claims DeathCult Brandon’s low approval ratings are because Americans are uninformed. Yeah, that’s it. But please keep lying to yourself.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Why didn’t we hear that the US is putting heavy sanctions on Russian oil? Oh that’s right, DeathCult Brandon can’t get inflation under control and Russia is the 2nd largest importer of oil to the US.

So while he says he stands with Ukraine he doesn’t want to hurt Russia when it comes to oil. Of course this would have been a non issue if he hadn’t turned us away from our own oil independence.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

His handlers know we are nowhere near going green. Hell the USPS isn’t even going green yet. It is all talk. This is why he refuses to sanction Russian oil. Didn’t want to make his economy worse.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again, YOUR guy is the one blocking the USPS from going green you fatfucking traytorr.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are such a fucking liar.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Left Seater wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:40 am In another DeathCult Brandon set back, not even every Senate Democrat voted to advance to debate a bill that would codify a right to an abortion.

This just continues to get worse and worse for the clown show.
Manchin isn't a Democrat. He may call himself one, but he's not.

I actually agree with you.

By today’s definition he’s much closer to being a Republican.

And if you hyperwoke facsist pieces of shit keep it up, he may very well make it formal and hand the keys of the Senate back to Mitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Fascists”

Do tell. What is your understanding of what a fascist is and how could that possibly apply to 46?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes Biden is out burning metric tons of coal. You are one stupid fuck. And a traitorr.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Man who killed his daughters and himself was in the country illegally and his family is dead in part because of CA’s sanctuary cities law.
But because he overstayed his visa, ICE asked to be notified when he was released from jail last week after he was arrested in Merced County for assaulting a California Highway Patrol officer.

The Merced County Sheriff’s Office told the AP that under California's so-called sanctuary state law, it does not notify immigration officials about in-custody people who are being released, and ICE was never notified. The 2017 state law restricts local law enforcement's cooperation with federal officials except when immigrants are accused of very serious crimes.

The California Values Act, the official name for the law, limits state and local law enforcement agencies from sharing information with ICE, and it prevents them from transferring people into ICE custody.
Here is hoping the girl’s mother sues everyone who voted for the sanctuary bill.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There is no such thing as a sanctuary bill, you and the other fascists made that up. Try and read the constitution.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:28 pm Gasoline over 6 dollars a gallon all over the southland
When the 1Q/22 financial reports are released how high does the profit of the oil companies have to be for you to stop fellating them?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:28 pm Gasoline over 6 dollars a gallon all over the southland

Isnit punch a democrat day, yet?
Yuck it up Jethro, while you dodge my offer to beat your ass.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:43 pm
When the 1Q/22 financial reports are released how high does the profit of the oil companies have to be for you to stop fellating them?
And you still ignore the profits of Apple and other tech companies.

But ask yourself why isnt DeathCult Brandon sanctioning Russian oil? It isn’t because US producers are taking too much profit.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

JSC and others don’t want to talk about past mistakes, but that is crap.

DeathCult Brandon still isn’t putting sanctions on Russian oil because he doesn’t want prices to rise here. Had ne not done everything he could to make us dependent on foreign oil, we wouldn’t be here and he wouldn’t continue to fund this Russian war.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:Yes Biden is out burning metric tons of coal. You are one stupid fuck. And a traitorr.
You really are weapons grade stupid.

When you do things to make one fuel (oil and gas) more expensive, you push consumers to another.

I realize you don’t get economics or you feel it’s racist, stupid and fat.

But it is always there.

‘22 will undoubtedly be an awesome year for coal, both here and Europe.

No worries though, Joes gonna release some reserves (couple days supply) to drop the price 3 cents for 15 minutes.

If he had half a brain, he’d be doing everything possible to ramp up all domestic production, but that would piss off the greenies.

How much has your RV fuel costs gone up this week? I know, your trust fund will weather it, but it’s still gotta piss you off a bit.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:48 pm
If he had half a brain, he’d be doing everything possible to ramp up all domestic production, but that would piss off the greenies.
And there you have it. DesthCult Brandon would rather hurt Main Street and it’s residents vs pissing off the green mafia. $7 gas in CA isn’t hurting Orange County voters nearly as much as it is South Central residents.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again for the stupid THIS is capitalism, it’s what YOU want. This is a fossil fuel, the thing YOU want. You are literally arguing that the things you want are bad. And then somehow blaming it on Dems, the guys who put solar on the White House before you tore them down and then spent the next 40+ yrs dragging you away from your Oil Pipe. You people are hilarious stupid.

Holic, paid in the high 2s low 3s most of the East Coast run. Put maybe 5,000 on the odometer in that time. So the West Coast run this Summer will add up to about an extra $500 [@10MPG :doh: ] for every dollar it goes up. Mikey might want to check my math. But silver and gold are up more than enough to compensate as is rent (which I charge not pay) so I’m up in this roller coaster economy thanks to Cali real estate and precious metals. Made a bunch in the whole r/wallstreetbets hype and selling the Cali house at peak covid freak out (mostly out of stocks now, I don’t know how people take the ups and downs of that everyday, it’s exhausting.)
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I’m still riding the 401k roller coaster and yes, it’s a bumpy ride. My only consolation is I don’t need to get off the ride for a good while.

But when real estate does take a shit, and it most certainly will, I think I’ll look at moving money that way. I thought about it in ‘08 when we visited my mom in Ft Myers and you could buy decent 2br condos for beer money.

Still kicking myself for not grabbing up a few.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:Again for the stupid THIS is capitalism, it’s what YOU want. This is a fossil fuel, the thing YOU want. You are literally arguing that the things you want are bad. And then somehow blaming it on Dems, the guys who put solar on the White House before you tore them down and then spent the next 40+ yrs dragging you away from your Oil Pipe. You people are hilarious stupid.

Holic, paid in the high 2s low 3s most of the East Coast run. Put maybe 5,000 on the odometer in that time. So the West Coast run this Summer will add up to about an extra $500 [@10MPG :doh: ] for every dollar it goes up. Mikey might want to check my math. But silver and gold are up more than enough to compensate as is rent (which I charge not pay) so I’m up in this roller coaster economy thanks to Cali real estate and precious metals. Made a bunch in the whole r/wallstreetbets hype and selling the Cali house at peak covid freak out (mostly out of stocks now, I don’t know how people take the ups and downs of that everyday, it’s exhausting.)
What we have is not true capitalism.

If we had a truly free market, production would have ramped up as soon as prices started to climb. Capitalism is kinda cool that way.

As for us wanting capitalism, we’ll, it ain’t perfect, but it’s a whole lot better than any central planning system yet tried.

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Notice that the conservatives won't answer how high of a profit margin is unacceptable during this time. The oil companies can do no wrong in their eyes.

BTW, there's over 9,000 unused leases that the oil companies aren't drilling on.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No we have true capitalism, power is concentrated and those people get to do whatever the fuck they want to you. You are thinking of managed capitalism which we don’t have thanks to the people you love to vote for. And nobody I know is asking for central planning or whatever red herring you are blabbering about. But I will admit that state run schooling failed us all when it let you graduate anything.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:37 pm Notice that the conservatives won't answer how high of a profit margin is unacceptable during this time. The oil companies can do no wrong in their eyes.

BTW, there's over 9,000 unused leases that the oil companies aren't drilling on.
Notice that the board idiot won't answer to corporate profits that dwarf oil and gas profits. Only oil and gas companies should have limited profits in his crossed eyes.

As for 9,000 unused leases, please tell us how many have pay below them? How many of those have had production permitted? How many of those don't have viable resources on them?

You keep running these numbers out there but don't understand what goes into actual production. It is fitting for you thought.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Midget Cocksucker Kierland wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:21 pm But I will admit that state run schooling failed us all when it let you graduate anything.
You don't seem to have done all that well if that is the best sentence you can come up with.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:37 pm
Got a link on that ? I have a friend / former co worker who owns 350 leases himself and he is a small time player. He bought them for pennies on the dollar about 6 years ago. The number is likely much, much higher. My friend is hoping to get something out of them someday, but if he don't, his grandkids are going to have some great holdings.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s not a question of how many there are, the number is nine thousand, the question is how many can be drilled sooner than later and where would it be refined?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So now even Democrats are calling on DeathCult Brandon to increase domestic oil production.

But clueless is clueless and he will probably ask what time happy hour starts at Luby’s.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

what time happy hour starts at Luby’s
12:39 p.m.

- George Hennard

Someone here might understand this.

But I doubt it. :)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Dems introduce bill to limit oil company profits and ignore other profits.

The bill would only apply to oil companies that produce x barrels of oil per day. This would exclude 70% of US companies production. But because Dems dont understand economics, the 4 major producers can just reduce production to x - 1 barrels per day and stay below the tax. Of course that will just cause prices to rise further and be the exact opposite of what Dems hope. Therefore increasing oil profits further.

Typical, Dem stupidity.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Exxon promises 460,000 barrels a day so they are going to put 150,000 on the table to not pay taxes? That’s pretty UnAmerican and also par for the course for the BrokenPsyche crowd.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fake news.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Oil prices are set on the international market. Increasing domestic production would not lower the price unless we produced enough to affect the overall market.

Sin,
MA
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The US was still a net exporter in 2021, possibly going to a slight import for 2022. We are still exporting a huge amount of natural gas. The shortage of oil on the world market has little or nothing to do with Brandon’s policies, but with the global economic slowdown caused by the pandemic. This caused a lot of producers to cut back sharply because of a worldwide glut and falling prices. Unfortunately (or fortunately) they can’t (or won’t) just turn the spigots back on like your kitchen sink.

And guess what? Drilling more holes now will have absolutely no effect on gasoline prices next week or even this year.
Also sin, MA
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Those are facts, but our feelings say it’s Brandon’s fault so that’s what we are going with.

Sin,
The traytorrs
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Make no mistake, Biden has done plenty to limit domestic production.

That said, the Keystone pipeline has nothing to do with production. It is already functioning and carrying oil to the US. The part Brandon cancelled was the short cut and expansion.

Mikey is correct in that actions taken today will not result in immediate relief at the pump. It takes time and money to find, develop, get permits and schedule drilling. But that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be planning for these things today. Brandon should be allowing more permitting and more production.

But look, Brandon is beholden to the ultra greenies and won’t stand up to them. Look no further than his admin not allowing a subsurface mine in Minnesota for minerals that would be used in batteries, solar panels and other green tech. But mines aren’t green, so we can’t have that.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes two sites that were issued permits in 196fuckin6 and yet mining had never taken place there, have been reblocked after Dump illegally unblocked them. Fuck off traytorr.