Larry King circling?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Larry King circling?

Post by Softball Bat »

Report: Talk show host Larry King in hospital with COVID-19

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Former CNN talk show host Larry King has been hospitalized with COVID-19
for more than a week, the news channel reported Saturday.

Citing an unidentified person close to the family, CNN said the 87-year-old King is undergoing
treatment at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.

He has had medical issues in recent decades, including heart attacks and diagnoses of diabetes
and lung cancer.

https://apnews.com/article/los-angeles- ... de00890f64

#just_the_sniffles
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Re: Larry King circling?

Post by Kierland »

He is old, so who cares?

Sin,
Orangeaholic
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

He’s been circling for about 20 years now.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I read that two of Larry's children recently died.
One of them was 65.

Cripes!

If your kid is 65, it won't be long before you are circling.

- Marcus
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:48 am He is old, so who cares?

Sin,
Orangeaholic
"He died with Covid 19, not because of Covid 19."

Sin,
Left Shitter
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:He is old, so who cares?

Sin,
Orangeaholic
Yeah, let’s keep the economy and young people’s mental health in ruins, because ole Larry’s got at least a few more marriages in him.

Locking down a contagious virus that is already out of the gate has been an utter failure, wherever it’s been tried.

There’s one way through this fukking mess. Concentrate on protecting the truly vulnerable and have everyone else get on with life. Taking decent care of your self would t hurt either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:42 pm
Yeah, let’s keep the economy and young people’s mental health in ruins
The economy is in ruins because the Trump administration sat on its hands and pretended it was going away. Leading to 320,000+ dead and countless lives ruined.

Having a Covid-19 strategy of pretending lockdowns are what's killing the economy will only lead to more death and suffering.

GOP strategy on Covid continues to be a cataclysmic failure. Proof is how all the politicians dying from this disease are overwhelmingly GOP.

Wonder why?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:00 pmGOP strategy on Covid continues to be a cataclysmic failure. Proof is how all the politicians dying from this disease are overwhelmingly GOP.

Wonder why?
They're old?
"I see everything twice!"
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Smackie Chan wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:00 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:00 pmGOP strategy on Covid continues to be a cataclysmic failure. Proof is how all the politicians dying from this disease are overwhelmingly GOP.

Wonder why?
They're old?
Are 41 year olds old to you?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Take a look at facts Screwy. Trump wanted to close borders and your side called that a racist move. Now you want to lock people in their homes and think that is just fine.

The bottom line is we really don't know how this thing spreads and why some are infected seriously and others aren't. A football official in San Antonio that I consider a friend has been in ICU for 36 days with Covid. His wife and daughter who were with him for a week before he showed serious symptoms have never tested positive. His wife slept in the same bed with him for a week before he was hospitalized and didn't catch the thing.

Also, I have 57 commercial flights and 83 segments in the left seat since April 1. I have been to 4 countries since April 1. I have vacationed in Mexico recently. I have 105 nights in hotels since April 1. Yet I have not tested positive nor has my wife. Why is that? The only answer is because we just don't know how this transmits and why some get it and others don't.

Yet you want to lock everything down. Why?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:47 pm Take a look at facts Screwy. Trump wanted to close borders and your side called that a racist move. Now you want to lock people in their homes and think that is just fine.

The bottom line is we really don't know how this thing spreads and why some are infected seriously and others aren't. A football official in San Antonio that I consider a friend has been in ICU for 36 days with Covid. His wife and daughter who were with him for a week before he showed serious symptoms have never tested positive. His wife slept in the same bed with him for a week before he was hospitalized and didn't catch the thing.

Also, I have 57 commercial flights and 83 segments in the left seat since April 1. I have been to 4 countries since April 1. I have vacationed in Mexico recently. I have 105 nights in hotels since April 1. Yet I have not tested positive nor has my wife. Why is that? The only answer is because we just don't know how this transmits and why some get it and others don't.

You are consistently stupid, gotta give you that.
The virus that causes COVID-19 most commonly spreads between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet, or 2 arm lengths). It spreads through respiratory droplets or small particles, such as those in aerosols, produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, sings, talks, or breathes.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-n ... 0breathes.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

By the way, your GOP looks like it’s circling the drain as well.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:47 pm Take a look at facts Screwy. Trump wanted to close borders and your side called that a racist move. Now you want to lock people in their homes and think that is just fine.

Fuck you you lying straw man erecting fuck. He didn’t lock down anything and take your anecdotal evidence and shove it up your ass and then take your fat butt spraying bunker buddies and fuck the fuck off.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Bill in Houston wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:28 am

The virus that causes COVID-19 most commonly spreads between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet, or 2 arm lengths). It spreads through respiratory droplets or small particles, such as those in aerosols, produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, sings, talks, or breathes.
Airplanes, recycled air...

his friend dying, but his wife not getting it in spite of swapping bodily fluids with him means either no one knows how Covid really works, or the tests were created by Gaius Baltar.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Keep kicking your own ass. I am amazed at just how often you try to smack and end up smacking yourself. Epcot!
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Left Seater, was that too difficult for you? It’s what you asked for.

The US makes 4% of the global population and 20% of global COVID-19 deaths.

Sit with that.

Now ask yourself how your filthy behavior may have contributed to that.

Then go straight to hell.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

World-wide COVID numbers are unknown. Hell, our numbers are questionable.

We have a very large elderly population. My guess is it is a good bit higher than 4%.

Shithole countries as a rule have very young populations. Partly because they breed a good bit, partly because they aren’t as skilled at keeping their old codgers moving around.

Also, we tend to warehouse our elderly in convalescent homes. Most countries don’t. Part of that is cultural, part of it is that we’re wealthy enough to do so.

I read an article that talked about the Greeks doing a better job at not killing all their old folks during this and it came down to the fact that they tended to live with family much more.

There are other things to look at that make a lot more sense than the incompetent orange boob killed them.

mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:22 pm

Airplanes, recycled air...

his friend dying, but his wife not getting it in spite of swapping bodily fluids with him means either no one knows how Covid really works, or the tests were created by Gaius Baltar.
Excellent binary reduction, tard
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:28 pm
There are other things to look at that make a lot more sense than the incompetent orange boob killed them.
Yes, we should give the Orange Boob that just lead a violent insurrection at the Capitol the benefit of the doubt on Covid.

All he had to do is say "wear a mask, I am" and he could have saved hundreds of thousands of lives. But no, he's a lazy, stupid, fat fascist just like you. So you suck lots of orange dick.

The Bad Orange Man really is bad. If you weren't a fascist you'd have figured that out by now.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fuck you Left Treasoner you fucking coward.

Same to you orange dick suckingaholic, this coup is in you.
dan's college room mate
Crack Whore

Post by dan's college room mate »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:28 pm
Yes, we should give the Orange Boob that just lead a violent insurrection at the Capitol the benefit of the doubt on Covid.

All he had to do is say "wear a mask, I am" and he could have saved hundreds of thousands of lives. But no, he's a lazy, stupid, fat fascist just like you. So you suck lots of orange dick.

The Bad Orange Man really is bad. If you weren't a fascist you'd have figured that out by now.
If Trump said wear one, all you TDS sufferers likely would t have.

Hmmmm, maybe he should have.

Anyhoo, everybody is wearing them now and the shits still spreading.

Masks may help a bit, particularly well fitted N-95s. Trouble is, those are very annoying to wear, so people don’t. They wear the ridiculous napkins instead, thinking they work.

They don’t.

The stats prove it.

The proper strategy would have been to concentrate efforts into protecting those vulnerable and allowing it to run its course otherwise.

It’s what we’ve always done during pandemics.

But the crashes economy did what you wanted. It, along with some shady voting systems got rid of the Orange Menace.

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Who the fuck is Dan's college roommate?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:43 pm Who the fuck is Dan's college roommate?
The guy who lived with Dan in college?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

dan's college room mate wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:33 am
Oh really. I must have missed all the violent insurrectionists at the Capitol last week that were wearing masks.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:27 pm
Oh really. I must have missed all the violent insurrectionists at the Capitol last week that were wearing masks.
I'd like to see the congressional members who sheltered with Rep. Bonnie Watson w/o masks named.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Dinsdale wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:15 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:43 pm Who the fuck is Dan's college roommate?
Why would anyone give a fuck who Dan's college roommate was? Did he have a connect? Is he blackmailing Dan? Is he selling Amway? The fuck, Man?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:28 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:27 pm
I'd like to see the congressional members who sheltered with Rep. Bonnie Watson w/o masks named.
They didn't give the black lawmakers the Lost in Space masks with the red LED?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I liked the time Larry got scolded by Jerry Seinfeld.

RIP
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He is the King no more. Dude looked 87 for my whole life.
dan's college room mate
Crack Whore

Innocent Bystander wrote:
Why would anyone give a fuck who Dan's college roommate was? Did he have a connect? Is he blackmailing Dan? Is he selling Amway? The fuck, Man?
Dan’s college roommate was my first and, Allah willing, last attempt at a shit troll. I think I was putted in about 15 minutes.

Some are gifted at troll running. I am not among them.

The damn thing pops up when I post via Tapatalk app sometimes.

dan's college room mate
Crack Whore

Larry King circling?

Anyhoo, RIP, you old Jew bastard!!!!

I’m sure divorce attorneys the world over are mourning your loss.

Larry’s success was pretty simple. He simple shut his pie hole and let people talk. He never went after them or tried to be the center of the conversation.

He’d never make it today.

The guy who does kind of follow that model in that he rarely goes after people or try to argue with them is Joe Rogan.

I like Rogan, but he does seem to have the habit of just going along with whoever he has on. I’d love to see him get Trump on. Wish he could have last year.

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

dan's college room mate wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:02 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote:

Dan’s college roommate was my first and, Allah willing, last attempt at a shit troll. I think I was putted in about 15 minutes.

Some are gifted at troll running. I am not among them.

The damn thing pops up when I post via Tapatalk app sometimes.

We're all trolls, boo, until real life intrudes, I reckon.

I meant, who is dan's college roommate, the backstory? How did the first day go? who was the better/worse roommate? were you roommates all 4 years or not? what happened after college? what was the funniest roommate story? Does Dan hate his roommate or is he the guy who drove through six states to bring his kid home after being stranded at a concert without permission? stupid shit like that.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dan is the guy who has threatened to buttfuck this board in the mouth for going on 20 years, idiot.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Dinsdale wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:33 am Dan is the guy who has threatened to buttfuck this board in the mouth for going on 20 years, idiot.
OU Skull?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Dinsdale wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:33 am Dan is the guy who has threatened to buttfuck this board in the mouth for going on 20 years, idiot.
I believe the FBI still monitors this board.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The venerable talk show host...

lol

Larry was not on the rubber, but he did float that one in there nicely!
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:10 amLarry was not on the rubber, but he did float that one in there nicely!
"I see everything twice!"
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dims I’d the guy who pumped the traitorous proud boy for years.