atmdad
Elwood

Re: FakeX is sending men to space on Wednesday

Post by atmdad »

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:39 am A friend is an Emmy Award winning videographer. One of the things he's done is to go with LSU physics professors to Antarctica where they did some sort of experiment on the atmosphere using a weather balloon. They went way way up there, maybe they set a record as to how high a weather balloon could go or something like that. I believe that he hooked up a camera to it as it went up, and I think it stayed on the entire time until they brought it back. And I believe that it shows the curve of the earth.

Anyway, assuming that is what it shows, would that affect your thinking on the shape of the earth?
I would like to see it.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:58 am So you double down on having nothing. You said you would believe under certain conditions. We are discussing these conditions. Humans have done what you asked and now you are moving the goalposts.

Stop making yourself out to be a joke. These are the items you asked for.
You are struggling quite a lot here, Lefty.
Let me help you out...

Your first article has people making the claim that they circumnavigated Antarctica in 72 days.
It is merely a story, with a few photos -- a PET.

If we saw something such as the following, we could be getting somewhere:

Day 1: Morning photo of departure location, photo of sun location, photo of clock showing date and time, photo(s) of vessel instrumentation verifying current vessel location, and map of Earth -- plotting current location on map.
Do the same in the evening.

Day 2: Repeat - morning and evening

Day 3: Repeat

Day 72: Repeat

Understand?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

So these guys are lying as well?

Basically you want a nonstop video of their trip eh, just like a rocket going to space.

Do you question there have been circumnavigation of Antarctica?

As for struggling, you are driving the struggle bus and have been for years.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:19 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:56 pm Yeah, but it is in Yachting World magazine.
Is that seriously your comeback? Are you suggesting the story isn’t valid because it is in a yachting publication?

If so, this is why 99% of the board laughs at you!
And you believe it just because it’s in a magazine?

And why do you always have to make yourself feel better by commenting on how many people you think agree with you?
How is that relevant fallacyboy?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:46 am So these guys are lying as well?

Basically you want a nonstop video of their trip eh, just like a rocket going to space.

Do you question there have been circumnavigation of Antarctica?

As for struggling, you are driving the struggle bus and have been for years.
Maybe they are lying. Point is you bitch at pop for his beliefs why are yours better?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:So these guys are lying as well?
I certainly assume so.

"We circumnavigated Antarctica" is a much more exciting article for a magazine than "We floated around down in the chilly water for two months."

Sells a lot more.
Duh.

I have a 121 page science report that shows me that there is no Earth curvature.
Along with an abundance of similar observations.

A souped-up PET hasn't done much to dissuade me from assuming the Earth is flat.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:58 am So you double down on having nothing. You said you would believe under certain conditions. We are discussing these conditions. Humans have done what you asked and now you are moving the goalposts.

Stop making yourself out to be a joke. These are the items you asked for.
Laser test vs some guy on a boat that doesn’t even say he did what you said he did.
If you are going to believe in something...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I want to post this again, because for the sake of humanity I want to believe that someone(s) here other than MS is capable of having a heavy dose of skepticism (at least) toward the garbage NASA has pumped out.

Have you ever ridden a roller coaster?

When you go down a very steep drop it is so intense that you cannot speak, but can really just *scream*.
And in such a case you know you are not going to die.

This launch from the surface of the moon had only been done 5 times prior.
A successful launch was far from being a given.

They had to be crappin' a pant-load at the moment of take-off, knowing that if it goes foul, they are quite simply gonna -----> DIE.

And in that moment, 2 seconds off the surface of the moon, you've got an astronaut blurting out in a sing-song voice, "We're on our way, Houston!"

:lol:

Total theatrical bullshit.

Look folks, your mom and dad watched this shit in their living room, some on a black-and-white TV that had three channels, while Walter Cronkite was on there telling them what's what.
They were duped.
It's okay.
It's over.

Mom and pop nodded their heads and absorbed the bullshit.

But now, in 2020, you are going to watch this crazy shit and think it is real??

Why would you do that?

We're on our way, Houston!

LOL

Get the hell out of here.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So just add more people to the conspiracy list then.

You asked for things and then you just dismiss them out of hand with no substance. At the same time you claim to want to learn and say we aren’t using our brains to think. Look in the mirror.

Here is some of the info on Pan Am’s flight over both poles.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/pole ... index.html

Are you just going to toss this aside as you do other proof?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:31 am Image

The route is north of Antarctica the whole way.
It does not circle Antarctica.
You're worried about that? I'm disappointed the latitudes are inaccurately spaced. They can't even put a legend at the bottom showing X cms = Y kms, because the ratio is all fucked up.

Why?

Earth is not flat. Why was astrology biblically banned but blood sacrifice not only encouraged but demanded?
https://www.bibleinfo.com/en/questions/ ... oned-bible

..The actual word for astrology in the Hebrew language literally means, 'divining the heavens'. Divination is the act of foretelling future events, or of revealing secret knowledge, by means of signs and omens or other supernatural agency. The practice of pagan divination is prohibited by God. It's in the Bible, Leviticus 19:26 NIV, "Do not practice divination or sorcery."

Divination was common among the pagan peoples of the Bible lands. When the Israelites were about to enter the Promised Land of Canaan, God warned them not to practice astrology. Says Deuteronomy 18:9, 12 & 14 NIV, "Do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there… The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the Lord your God has not permitted you to do so… Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord." Divination is actually regarded to be a grave sin. Declares 1 Samuel 15:23 NIV, "Rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry."
I mention the above because
The stone tablets were fed into a computer until they were confident with matches to be able to publish in a scientific journal that they commemorate a cataclysm which fucked up humanity and knocked the Earth off its former axis.

The stone tablets are very, very old (check the date in the second graphic). It's possible this is a misreading. It's possible this is also the only way to explain such a complex building seven to eight thousand years before Ur.

They think they'll find graves, or that it's a temple. I'm not so sure.

What is the biblical interpretation of Gobekli Tepe?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:39 am A friend is an Emmy Award winning videographer. One of the things he's done is to go with LSU physics professors to Antarctica where they did some sort of experiment on the atmosphere using a weather balloon. They went way way up there, maybe they set a record as to how high a weather balloon could go or something like that. I believe that he hooked up a camera to it as it went up, and I think it stayed on the entire time until they brought it back. And I believe that it shows the curve of the earth.

Anyway, assuming that is what it shows, would that affect your thinking on the shape of the earth?
Maybe you should post it.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:46 am I have a 121 page science report that shows me that there is no Earth curvature.
Along with an abundance of similar observations.

A souped-up PET hasn't done much to dissuade me from assuming the Earth is flat.
You're a master troll, for a pastor. But learning by questioning is vital, so I figure that's what you're doing.

What is the link to the report, for those who want to read it?

As for NASA, when it's safe to travel again take the wife and kids sight-seeing to Antarctica. It'll be a kick. Whatever you believe, why not see it for yourself and just enjoy being there.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:You asked for things and then you just dismiss them out of hand with no substance.
lol

Quite the opposite.

I have read and considered your links.

IB wrote:What is the link to the report, for those who want to read it?
This was posted almost a year ago.

https://fecore.org/final-results-fecore ... e-surface/

Scroll down about halfway, let the page load for a short bit, and see the 121 page report.

7 laser tests in 7 different locations in 7 different weather conditions over 7 different distances.

Earth curvature essentially nonexistent in every case.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:16 pmHere is some of the info on Pan Am’s flight over both poles.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/pole ... index.html
Wow, who knew CNN is not fake news?

I will read it.
Maybe while I am on the can.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

IB wrote:Why was astrology biblically banned but blood sacrifice not only encouraged but demanded?
Short answer...

Genesis 2:17 - God said, "If you leave My Word you will surely die."
The law of sin and death.

Genesis 2:21 - God clothed Adam and Eve with animal skin (shedding of blood = death to account for their sin).

Ephesians 1:7 - Christ shed His blood to cover the sin of all humanity who will simply acknowledge Him.

Those engaging in astrology were doing so by coming at it from a starting point of being separated from God.
They were under the law of sin and death and were spiritually captured by Satan.
Their activities were inspired by demons and nothing good was going to come of that, obviously.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:26 am
LS wrote:You asked for things and then you just dismiss them out of hand with no substance.
lol

Quite the opposite.

I have read and considered your links.

If this isnt true, tell us what you disagreed with.
Last edited by Left Seater on Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:Your first article has people making the claim that they circumnavigated Antarctica in 72 days.
It is merely a story, with a few photos -- a PET.

If we saw something such as the following, we could be getting somewhere:

Day 1: Morning photo of departure location, photo of sun location, photo of clock showing date and time, photo(s) of vessel instrumentation verifying current vessel location, and map of Earth -- plotting current location on map.
Do the same in the evening.

Day 2: Repeat - morning and evening

Day 3: Repeat

Day 72: Repeat

Understand?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:59 am I would like to see it.
With what? Your eyeballs are flat!
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:58 pm
when it's safe to travel again
It is safe to travel now you stupid fucking troll...
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Derron wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:40 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:58 pm
when it's safe to travel again
It is safe to travel now you stupid fucking troll...
Yup. It is totally safe to travel.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:09 pm Yup. It is totally safe to travel.
Safe doesn't mean enjoyable. You might not contract anything on the flight but who wants to put up with other assholes before, during and after a flight?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:08 pm
Safe doesn't mean enjoyable. You might not contract anything on the flight but who wants to put up with other assholes before, during and after a flight?
More proof you are on a different planet. Commercial air travel has been far from enjoyable for at least the last 20 years news flash mother fucker, and putting up with a plane full of tards and assholes like you is pretty much normal. Your rationale is puzzling to say the least.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:08 pm
How is that any different than before Rona flu?

Commercial air travel is full of assholes. Start with the TSA, then move to airline waitresses, of course there are your fellow travelers, and finish with baggage handlers.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:53 pm More proof you are on a different planet. Commercial air travel has been far from enjoyable for at least the last 20 years news flash mother fucker, and putting up with a plane full of tards and assholes like you is pretty much normal. Your rationale is puzzling to say the least.
My rationale is perfectly just and apparently most Americans agree with me. Eat shit.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:56 pm How is that any different than before Rona flu?

Commercial air travel is full of assholes. Start with the TSA, then move to airline waitresses, of course there are your fellow travelers, and finish with baggage handlers.
Correct. Add in the possibility of contracting a debilitating disease from Trumpsters who think they shouldn't have to wear a mask and there's simply not much of reason to fly anywhere unless you absolutely must.

Hope you understand.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Buttsy wrote:Do you jack to a 121 page report like the old fucked up guy does as well?
Feel free to cite what is "fucked up" about the report.

Page number?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you have faith in a round earth? Probably because you are also round.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Basketballs are actually flat!

https://imgur.com/gallery/a5Iziy1
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What is the curvature of a BB?
Anyways that was an awesome fallacy. It’s really weird after years and years you all can’t just use facts, you all have to use fallacies and lie and whatnot.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Buttsy wrote:a 121 page report
Page 105 - Experiment Results: Experiment results of the seven tests indicate that there is no curvature on lake surfaces.
Conclusion: The surface of Lake Balton and Lake IJssel is not convex and curvature is not detectable. As all large bodies of water should follow the geopotential surface, we proved these lakes are non-uniform with the WGS84 (globe) model. This has a very important impact on the WGS84 model itself:
The WGS84 model is incorrect as these large scale height differences are not detectable. The geoid surface heights do not conform with the land measurements.
Water surfaces are uniform over the whole area without bending points as the are gravipotential surfaces. Therefore, a measured section is representative for the entire surface area.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

atmdad wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:18 pm Basketballs are actually flat!

https://imgur.com/gallery/a5Iziy1
That's pretty good. The same can apply to proving God, too, though, right?

If the universe is a hologram, neither the earth or the basketball are round, in the first place, right? They're not flat, either. They're perpetually in a state of existing/not existing, simultaneously.

Tart is trolling, but he's also right that NASA isn't required to tell the public the truth if that truth is a national security concern.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Okay, I clicked your first link.
https://www.unlv.edu/news/release/round ... home-globe

The first assertions they make...

OK, so how do we know — scientifically — that the Earth is a sphere?
At a very basic level, we can see the Earth’s curvature through satellites that we’ve launched into space.
Additionally, through the use of high-powered telescopes, we’ve been able to examine planets both in our
solar system and beyond, and all of them are spherical in shape...

1. We have never seen a rocket go from land to space. And they want to tell me about how satellites see the curvature? LOL
No, I "see" from measurements right here on the ground that the curvature is not present.

2. It cannot be determined as fact that Mars, for instance, is spherical in shape. They are straight out lying. Even if it was determined to be a fact, how does that prove that the Earth is a globe?

Geez.

So, yeah...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The first point made from that link is this...

1. Watch a ship sail off to sea

Without being in the sky, it is impossible to see the curvature of the Earth. However, you can always see a demonstration of this if you visit a harbor or any place with a wide-open view of the water.

If you are able to watch a ship sail off to sea, watch its mast and flag as it fades off into the distance. You will notice that, in fact, it does not "fade off into the distance" at all; instead, you will see its mast and flag appear to slowly sink. The ship sailed beyond the point at which you would see it. Just to be sure, bring a pair of binoculars with you so that you can see even farther off into the distance.

It's as if you're watching it go over to the other side of a hill. This phenomenon can only be explained by a sphere-shaped planet.

Take about 10 minutes, calm down, think, and you can learn something...

My comments on this video, from 5/7/18

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49041&p=964244&hili ... on#p964244

poptart wrote:The whole video should be watched, but what you watch from 3:07 to 4:18 is very telling.
Very telling, indeed.

He shows how much of the boat is above the hard horizon when he is at 40 ft of elevation.
He shows how much of the boat is above the hard horizon when he is at 6 ft of elevation.

It is THE SAME AMOUNT OF THE BOAT.
If anything, the amount of the boat seen over the hard horizon actually increases slightly at a lower elevation of viewing.

If the boat was going over the curve of the earth, the amount of the boat seen above the hard horizon would DECREASE as viewing elevation decreases.

It doesn't.

Watch the video.

Think about it.
Let it sink in.
Digest it.
It is reality.

The boat (as it moves away, or if a person decreases their viewing elevation) gets "swallowed up" little-by-little by the blurring horizon until it is completely gone from view.

This is the reality of human viewing.

There are no boat going over the curvature of the earth.
When a boat disappears it has disappeared simply due to viewing perspective.

Sea LEVEL.

No, boats do NOT go over the curve of the Earth.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You laid out criteria, it was shown to you, and you run like a bitch away from it and try to move the goalposts.

Typical and sad.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s amazing that grown humans, even after being taught how mirroring works will, in this very thread, say they can watch a boat go over the horizon and that is proof of their earth. These people just don’t WANT to learn.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:09 pm You laid out criteria, it was shown to you, and you run like a bitch away from it and try to move the goalposts.

Typical and sad.
Kinda like you when I said you don’t know the earth is round you just believe it.

You are a fat stupid POS nazi.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:09 pm You laid out criteria, it was shown to you, and you run like a bitch away from it and try to move the goalposts.

Typical and sad.
The evidence you presented did not move me to accept what you are selling.
I found it to be completely insufficient.

I guess you'll just have to try to get over it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again. Yes again because you were too stupid to listen the first 100 times.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I have answered this before, so this is a VERY short answer.

1. NASA takes 52 million dollars a day from us. And that is just NASA. Think about all the arms that are attached to NASA, and what a gigantic cash cow it is.

2. Flat earth has been commonly understood and accepted for most of human history. About 500 years ago, "science" gained in its war against "religion."
A flat, stationary, enclosed Earth makes it kind of hard to deny a Creator.
Pushing people to accept the globe was part of what "science" wanted.

When rockets started going up in the 1940s and 50's, the nature of our living habitat was able to be verified by a small number of people.
So when the firmament was verified to them, they had a decision to make.
Tell everyone the truth (advantage religion), and give up all the advances that science had made over religion over the past 500 years?
Or keep it a secret and perpetuate the globe lie (advantage science)?
They made their decision and have used NASA ever since to perpetuate the lie.

If it was revealed to the public tomorrow that the earth is in fact flat, stationary, and enclosed, it would be nothing short of a revolutionary event.
Current power structures that have been built up over 500 years (science, academia, education, politics) would crumble overnight.

"You mean God is real?"