It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Pussification of America

Post by Screw_Michigan »

This is a real public health crisis
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I know you are getting a little hysterical now, 088, but you'd do well to take a few deep breaths and realize that we are just at the beginning of this virus event.

A lot of things are going to be changing in the coming months.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

.088 wrote:This is a Hungus bet post. If COVID 19 wipes out more than 2.5% of the U.S. population by September 30, 2020, which is generous considering the insane hysteria, I will self-ban myself (even though the board is paid for through 2025 on a new kick-ass server). But if less than 1% of the U.S. population is killed by September 30, 2020 by COVID 19, I am going to IP ban every mother fucker who has the balls to state that this is a real public health crisis in this thread.
I do not care to predict what the death rate in America will be.
I just don't know.

However,...

Outside of mainland China, Italy now has the highest number of deaths in the world from COVID-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus. And the country’s fatality rate from COVID-19—at 5%—is much higher than the global average of 3.4%, according to the World Health Organization.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... -in-italy/

A 5% death rate is a pretty extreme and frightening thing, no?

Do you think Italy is fudging these numbers?

If so, why?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Pussification of America - COVID 19

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Trump once again played his tried and true card of blaming foreigners for his own incompetence and insecurity.

The virus is ALREADY here. It is spreading the nation as we know it.

Amazing that having a properly functioning government financed by an appropriate level of taxation can actually be useful. Who knew?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88braincells and Jair Bolsenaro=two peas in a pod

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

That's fine, but it is noted that you did not answer any of my 3 questions.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:11 am 88braincells and Jair Bolsenaro=two peas in a pod

I'm 100% with 88 on this

This could explode. We'll wait and see.

The director of infectious disease at John's Hopkins has stated that American need to be more concerned about influenza.

So again, I'm taking a wait and see approach.

Then, if this fails to explode,
Let's all gang up on the fake news media.

Deal?.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

See, this is what disaffected working class voters in the Midwest wanted.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpos ... story.html
Trump allies got coronavirus tests despite lack of symptoms and shortage

By
Mike DeBonis and
Carolyn Y. Johnson
March 10, 2020 at 7:42 p.m. EDT
Two close congressional allies of President Trump underwent coronavirus testing in recent days in apparent defiance of federal recommendations reserving those tests for patients exhibiting symptoms of infection — and amid growing concerns about the availability of testing for Americans who are sick.

Reps. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) and Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), the latter of whom Trump named last week as the next White House chief of staff, both said in statements that the tests showed no infection after exposure to a coronavirus carrier at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference last month in suburban Washington.

The two lawmakers also said they were exhibiting no symptoms of respiratory illness, raising questions of why they were tested at all.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that health-care providers prioritize tests for hospitalized patients who are exhibiting coronavirus symptoms, elderly and medically fragile individuals, along with others who have shown signs of illness after contact with a known or suspected coronavirus patient.

Gaetz, 37, and Meadows, 60, are not known to belong to any groups at high risk for infection. Spokesmen for the two lawmakers declined to comment beyond their public statements confirming the negative test results and their decision to self-quarantine as a precaution.

The scarcity of testing has emerged as a crucial challenge to the U.S. response to the coronavirus outbreak, with health providers, public officials and individuals all calling for more widespread testing capacity. The unavailability of tests makes it difficult to determine how many Americans are infected with the disease.

Squandered time: How the Trump administration lost control of the coronavirus crisis

Accounts from sick Americans who have struggled to secure testing have proliferated on social media, and one Republican pressed the CDC director Tuesday on why fellow lawmakers were able to get quickly tested when her own constituents were waiting days for results.

“I find it interesting that when my colleagues were in contact with someone who later tested positive [they] were able to get tested almost immediately and quickly receive their results while folks in my district and across Washington state are unable to get their testing results back,” Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler (R-Wash.) told Robert Redfield of the CDC at a House Appropriations Committee hearing.

Redfield acknowledged the shortcomings in testing: “The truth is, we’re underinvested in the public health labs,” he said. “There’s not enough equipment. There’s not enough people. There’s not enough internal capacity. There’s no surge capacity.”

The precise circumstances of the lawmakers’ testing remained sketchy Tuesday.

Gaetz said in an interview Monday that he planned to seek testing at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center later that day, and a person familiar with Meadows’s test said it, too, was conducted at Walter Reed — an institution that is affiliated with both the White House physician's office and the congressional attending physician and often treats members of Congress.

But there were clues of White House involvement in the testing: Four other lawmakers who consulted with the congressional physician, Brian P. Monahan, after exposure to confirmed coronavirus carriers — Reps. Julia Brownley (D-Calif.), Douglas A. Collins (R-Ga.), and Paul A. Gosar (R-Ariz.), as well as Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) — were not told to seek testing, according to their aides.

“This is based on the CDC’s recommendation to not get tested unless symptoms are present,” said Gosar spokesman Ben Goldey. He said Gosar and aides remain healthy.

Gaetz told the Pensacola News-Journal on Tuesday that he was awaiting the results of his test from the White House physician’s office. About an hour after the article published on the newspaper’s website, Gaetz tweeted that the test was negative.

The congressman, who left Washington on Monday afternoon by private vehicle, told the newspaper that he slept in a “Walmart parking lot somewhere off 85” because he couldn’t stay in a hotel.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:14 am See, this is what disaffected working class voters in the Midwest wanted.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpos ... story.html
Trump allies got coronavirus tests despite lack of symptoms and shortage

By
Mike DeBonis and
Carolyn Y. Johnson
March 10, 2020 at 7:42 p.m. EDT
Two close congressional allies of President Trump underwent coronavirus testing in recent days in apparent defiance of federal recommendations reserving those tests for patients exhibiting symptoms of infection — and amid growing concerns about the availability of testing for Americans who are sick.

Reps. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) and Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), the latter of whom Trump named last week as the next White House chief of staff, both said in statements that the tests showed no infection after exposure to a coronavirus carrier at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference last month in suburban Washington.

The two lawmakers also said they were exhibiting no symptoms of respiratory illness, raising questions of why they were tested at all.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that health-care providers prioritize tests for hospitalized patients who are exhibiting coronavirus symptoms, elderly and medically fragile individuals, along with others who have shown signs of illness after contact with a known or suspected coronavirus patient.

Gaetz, 37, and Meadows, 60, are not known to belong to any groups at high risk for infection. Spokesmen for the two lawmakers declined to comment beyond their public statements confirming the negative test results and their decision to self-quarantine as a precaution.

The scarcity of testing has emerged as a crucial challenge to the U.S. response to the coronavirus outbreak, with health providers, public officials and individuals all calling for more widespread testing capacity. The unavailability of tests makes it difficult to determine how many Americans are infected with the disease.

Squandered time: How the Trump administration lost control of the coronavirus crisis

Accounts from sick Americans who have struggled to secure testing have proliferated on social media, and one Republican pressed the CDC director Tuesday on why fellow lawmakers were able to get quickly tested when her own constituents were waiting days for results.

“I find it interesting that when my colleagues were in contact with someone who later tested positive [they] were able to get tested almost immediately and quickly receive their results while folks in my district and across Washington state are unable to get their testing results back,” Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler (R-Wash.) told Robert Redfield of the CDC at a House Appropriations Committee hearing.

Redfield acknowledged the shortcomings in testing: “The truth is, we’re underinvested in the public health labs,” he said. “There’s not enough equipment. There’s not enough people. There’s not enough internal capacity. There’s no surge capacity.”

The precise circumstances of the lawmakers’ testing remained sketchy Tuesday.

Gaetz said in an interview Monday that he planned to seek testing at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center later that day, and a person familiar with Meadows’s test said it, too, was conducted at Walter Reed — an institution that is affiliated with both the White House physician's office and the congressional attending physician and often treats members of Congress.

But there were clues of White House involvement in the testing: Four other lawmakers who consulted with the congressional physician, Brian P. Monahan, after exposure to confirmed coronavirus carriers — Reps. Julia Brownley (D-Calif.), Douglas A. Collins (R-Ga.), and Paul A. Gosar (R-Ariz.), as well as Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) — were not told to seek testing, according to their aides.

“This is based on the CDC’s recommendation to not get tested unless symptoms are present,” said Gosar spokesman Ben Goldey. He said Gosar and aides remain healthy.

Gaetz told the Pensacola News-Journal on Tuesday that he was awaiting the results of his test from the White House physician’s office. About an hour after the article published on the newspaper’s website, Gaetz tweeted that the test was negative.

The congressman, who left Washington on Monday afternoon by private vehicle, told the newspaper that he slept in a “Walmart parking lot somewhere off 85” because he couldn’t stay in a hotel.
Once again you linked to the Washington post.
The SAME Washington post that paid millions of dollars to the families of two 15 year old boys they libeled.
You really are stupid and clueless.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

It will eventually be known as COVFEFE 19.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

You are now known for your abject stupidity, but the above post might rank among your most idi0tic ever.

The WHO has declared the virus to be a global pandemic.

It has a kill rate of 5% in Italy, and due to a lack of testing in the U.S., we really have no idea how many people are walking around infected and spreading the virus right now.

In such a situation, erring on the side of caution is surely the way to proceed.

You really are a major fool.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

EAP wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:18 am

two 15 year old boys
Can I watch?

Sin
Jim Jordan
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

88 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:33 am This is a Hungus bet post. If COVID 19 wipes out more than 2.5% of the U.S. population by September 30, 2020, which is generous considering the insane hysteria, I will self-ban myself (even though the board is paid for through 2025 on a new kick-ass server). But if less than 1% of the U.S. population is killed by September 30, 2020 by COVID 19, I am going to IP ban every mother fucker who has the balls to state that this is a real public health crisis in this thread.

Go ahead and lay down your markers.
Dude :shock: :shock: :shock: ...

(what happens in the sweet spot of 1.99-2.01%?)
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

88 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:47 am Revelation for you, Pops. You have the same status in my world as Kierland.
But ...Pops and Kierland are like Sullivan and Fielding... are you Bull, Stone or Mack?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:26 am If this thing doesn't kill at least 200,000 people in the US, then corporate America is going to lynch the fucking media - and they will deserve it, too.

It's a case of crying wolf. Up until now - all of these viruses have been over-hyped. If THIS one turns out the same whilst canceling god knows what, then there are going to be a lot of scared media faggots as well as a number of alarmist doctors... And finally - if this one turns out to be yet another dud, then nobody's going to believe the fuckers if we end up having a true shit-kicker.

PS: 'Tardt's worried because he's really old and already quite compromised...
The president took the measures necessary to ensure that not even 499 people will die.

His address to the nation last night was perfection.

In contrast, Obama never took measures, despite over a thousand dead from the swine flu.

YOU ARE CORRECT THOUGH.
If this thing doesn't kill at least 499 souls, the media, including CNN and MSNBC, should be suspended for at least a decade.

Adam Silver's jew balls in a sling.

And someone needs to smash chuck Schumer's jew glasses on the tip of his wart infested hook nose.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:59 am Trump once again played his tried and true card of blaming foreigners for his own incompetence and insecurity.

The virus is ALREADY here. It is spreading the nation as we know it.

Amazing that having a properly functioning government financed by an appropriate level of taxation can actually be useful. Who knew?
You really are an idiot.
Trump has been perfect.
Left wing Gov Gavin Newsom said as such.
Trump's address to the nation was spot on last night.

You really are a panicked spaz gone full freak panic mode.

Softball bat is also unhinged.

You two can bash the president until the cows come home, BUT, he defeats you EVERY SINGLE TIME!

One side note.
Tom Hanks and his wife Rita, are resting comfortably in an Australian hospital. Both have the virus, but with excellent immune systems, so no need to worry.
He's the modern day Jimmy Stewart for the love of God.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:37 am You are now known for your abject stupidity, but the above post might rank among your most idi0tic ever.

The WHO has declared the virus to be a global pandemic.

It has a kill rate of 5% in Italy, and due to a lack of testing in the U.S., we really have no idea how many people are walking around infected and spreading the virus right now.

In such a situation, erring on the side of caution is surely the way to proceed.

You really are a major fool.
The world health organization is a leftist political organization.
You'd know that if you stopped being a hack.

The president's address last night was perfection.
Left wing Gov Gavin Newsom said that the president exceeded his expectations.
ONLY real freaks are still attacking the president.

The left is being exposed as lying sick fucks who attack the president no matter the truth.
They attacked trump months ago when he put in a travel ban to save lives.
15,000 died with the swine flu under Obama.
Trump's response destroys the Obama bullshit response to swine flu.
You left wing retards are being exposed big time.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

There really is no reason to ante up here. There is no pay off if I play.

But fukk it, deal me in.

I will see your 2.5% chickenshit bet, 88 and raise it.

If it gets to the 1% mortality rate, you can flush my IP.

It won't get close. I am gonna set the over/under for deaths by Sept. 30 at 662 or .0002% of the population.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Not only that, BUT, the American people see that the left wing socialists are trying to destroy the president, even at the cost of people dying.

California governor gavin Newsom said the president exceeded all his expectations and then some.

This November we will throw out left wing socialists for good.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Markets crash after Trump's horrific error-riddled speech.

There are no adults in charge.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Who do economies crash when Republicans have the White House?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:10 pm Who do economies crash when Republicans have the White House?
Funny, after 8 years of Clinton, a recession ensued.
Guess your memory is Alzheimer's bound.

The economy was spiraling rapidly downward towards thr end of his tenure, and slipped into FULL recession just mere weeks after he left.

Guess you're a low IQ sheep.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:10 pm Who do economies crash when Republicans have the White House?
Oh, and when carter left, it was doomsday.
Double digit numbers in unemployment interest rates and inflation.
But we don't expect a low IQ like you to understand those facts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

He got the details wrong. He didn't coordinate with industries and allies. He tanked the markets. His contingencies are riddled with holes. He didn't address community spread. He didn't have a buy-in from Congress. We're worse off today for Trump's speech.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

EAP wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:34 pm

The economy was spiraling rapidly downward towards thr end of his tenure, and slipped into FULL recession just mere weeks after he left.

We had a recession after 9/11 because GWB fell asleep at the wheel.

Try to keep up, you pathetic pile of human refuse.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:59 pm
EAP wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:34 pm

We had a recession after 9/11 because GWB fell asleep at the wheel.

Try to keep up, you pathetic pile of human refuse.
9/11 was in September you STUPID FUCK!

The recession was fully underway by February/March. 7 months prior.
Try to keep up you low IQ dirtbag.
Last edited by EAP on Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Is screw really this dumb?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Calling ALL board members.
Is screw really this stupid?

The economy was spiraling downward towards the end of Clinton's second term.
The recession was FULLY underway just weeks after he left.

Screw, being the low IQ sheep that he is, claims that it came after 9/11.
EVEN THOUGH, historical fact says otherwise.
I've already studied this.

During the last part of Clinton's presidency, the economy was spiraling downward.
Full recession was already underway as soon as W. Put up the new drapes and fumigated Bill's cum off the sheets in the Lincoln bedroom.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Screwey, do us all a favor and go lick some doorknobs and elevator buttons.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

atmdad wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:18 pm Screwey, do us all a favor and go lick some doorknobs and elevator buttons.
Truth hurts

Eat shit
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I have no freakin Earthly clue what the death toll will be. I know this much. My father has a final round ducat to The Masters and it looks like they won't be letting fans on the grounds. I'm glad it was him and not me because I would be out of my flipping mind. For all I know he might be too.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Some 600,000 died worldwide from H1N1 back in 09 and 10.
16,000 here

In a few months, if it's nowhere near those numbers, someone better have a FUCKING explanation.

Obviously we want the numbers of dead to be tiny. And so far, they are very tiny.

But again. The public will demand an explanation If it gets nowhere near the swine flu death toll.
Last edited by EAP on Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:33 am It’s been happening for a while. But this COVID 19 bullshit is over the top. And I’m calling it COVID 19 because some of you pathetic pussies would bleed out your asshole if I identified it as the Wuhan Virus.

Sports arenas are refusing to allow people who bought a ticket to the event to attend the event due to COVID 19. But the events (which generate TV money) will go on as planned. Think about that. The venue apparently does not give a shit about what the individual thinks. A person could consider their risk (hey, I’m young and healthy and people in my demographic shake COVID 19 off like the garden variety flu that it is). Or, that person could choose not to take a personal risk. But choice is taken away. But not for the athletes and the workers who have to staff those venues. They are still going to have to show up. Fucked up.

Depending on which hysterical news outlet you choose to visit, we are all fucked. Or, unless you are 60+ and have pre-existing respiratory ailments and/or a compromised immune system, it will be no worse than any other flu.

This is a Hungus bet post. If COVID 19 wipes out more than 2.5% of the U.S. population by September 30, 2020, which is generous considering the insane hysteria, I will self-ban myself (even though the board is paid for through 2025 on a new kick-ass server). But if less than 1% of the U.S. population is killed by September 30, 2020 by COVID 19, I am going to IP ban every mother fucker who has the balls to state that this is a real public health crisis in this thread.

Go ahead and lay down your markers.
It’s possible that you are actually that stupid, but then how would you even be able to stand.
I refuse to believe that my car is going hit that wall, said the student driver and just because the instructor hit their brake doesn’t mean it was an emergency.
You are a logical pretzel.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Exactly.
.088's premise is completely ridiculous.

It is seen in Italy that 5% of people die when they get the virus.
This is an alarming percentage.

Since the U.S. has not been testing many people at all, we have no idea where the virus is most actively spreading now.
Hence it makes perfectly adult sense to err on the side of caution right now until you can get a handle on what exactly is happening, where it is happening, and what the extent of the spread is in America.

It may very well turn out that large areas of the country are not affected much, if at all, by the virus.
But we don't know what areas we might be talking about.

So this "You are a pussy because the total number of deaths isn't going to be that great" line of reasoning is absolutely CRACKPOT.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You want me to place a bet on what? Dead people? Yeah you're not a nazi.
If you were not a shit attorney you might have asked an actual question instead of spewing nonsense so I will help you out.

We are not China so we can't just shut down people like they did, so some gatherings should be halted, but it seems to have gone too far, especially with schools as noted in the cite below.
Don and the CDC are a mess. Testing is a ratfuck. Supplies are minimal (many of which come from China :doh:) and kleptos are not going to ever fix that just by being asked.
The media, from faux to the LSM, are a shitpile of stupid ideas and coverage. Joe Rogan could do a better job. (see JRE #1439)
That being said; do I believe Joe's Guest's possible outcome? It's seems unlikely at this point as more data has come in.
The Dow freaking out but it's a straw that is breaking that camel's back.
None of that changes your stupid idea that you puked up to start the thread.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

88 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:28 am Flu season ends in April. It is March.

The infection rate is unknown. The only people who have been tested are very ill, and in hospitals. The very ill test positive and die at a rate of 4-5%, maybe. Elsewhere, yes. But in the U.S., not so much.

If the flu is truly as contagious as it is described, then only the very tail of the bell curve (i.e., the people most vulnerable to die from it) are being identified as infected (i.e., there have to be thousands and thousands who are infected, but non-identified). And even then, the most sick who are being identified as infected are not dying at a shit-your-pants ebola-style rate. Lets see if Tom Hanks takes a dirt nap.

You can piss yourself over anything you want. Makes no difference to me. Your (Kierland and Poptard) ability to understand science, math and to execute even rudimentary logic and reason is well-established to be at the pre-K level. I swear both of you would fall for the "where's your nose?" gag every fucking time.

Yes, it is possible that the Chinese are lying, and the infection is raging there beyond anything we can imagine, and that COVID 19 virus is going to infect 150M in the U.S. and kill 5% of them (7.5M). But I don't see it. There isn't enough time. And it isn't that lethal.

Still waiting for you two (Kierland and Poptard) to place your bets. You pussies are great at the hand wringing and doom projectioning. But when you are called out to put your nic where your bullshit is spewed from, you slink away like the giant, gaping, pussies you know deep down in your soul that you are.
100% correct 88.

There's no way this kills 16,000 like swine flu.
And everyone knows it.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

By the way?
Kierland is a fool.

Governor gavin Newsom said that trump exceeded all his expectations.
Keep in mind, he's a left wing socialist.
His comments show that the administration is indeed working tirelessly, coordinating with governors.
Yet the fake news media reports that trump is not doing anything.
And kierland believes the fake news bullshit propaganda.
So gavin Newsom is lying?
And some internet troll named kierland is telling the truth?
This is why you have zero credibility.
Oh, and your friend screw has zero credibility as well.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Please learn to read.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:18 pm I am not making a bet regarding the death toll in the United States. And while I hope that I don’t get banned for my comments, I will make them anyway.

This is a very serious public health crisis, the worst in our lifetimes.

There very well may be significant loss of life, but I am hopeful that our response to this crisis will save lives.

Err on the side of caution, my friends.
This.

Anyone who thinks this isn't serious as a fucking heart attack is a fucking moron. Anyone who thinks there is anything that Trump could have done to stop or slow this is likewise a fucking moron. It is a force of nature and will run its course. It is useful to be reminded on occasion that there are larger forces at work than partisan dick dancing.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.