Doom

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: Doom

Post by Diego in Seattle »

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

In theaters when the movie "Independence Day" came out the audiences laughed at this....

Now we're laughing at Donald Trump Jr..
9/27/22
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

JPGettysburg wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:47 pm So they shot down the Chinese balloon about 6 miles off the coast of Myrtle Beach.

Why use a misslle to pop a balloon for christ's sakes.
Because you don't want to know what the balloon was recording?

Congress: What's on the balloon's hard drive?

DoD: Dunno. It got blown up by the missle. Shucks. Rotten luck.
Shut up, Randy!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Bidet let the "Chinese spy balloon" go all the way across the states, and then shot it down after it left.

rotf...

But take comfort, folks.
China is looking into the matter.

Americans are being mocked.

Enjoy!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:15 pm Image
Montana ANG has F-15s, fuckwit. Capability, yes. Resolve, no.
Last edited by mvscal on Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:45 pm Bidet let the "Chinese spy balloon" go all the way across the states, and then shot it down after it left.

rotf...

But take comfort, folks.

Enjoy!
What's the point of having NORAD if it can't shoot this piece of shit down over the Pacific?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:27 pm Montana ANG has F-15s, fuckwit. Capability, yes. Resolve, no.
The Montana ANG isn't the "good people of Montana," idiot. Try again.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:28 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:45 pm Bidet let the "Chinese spy balloon" go all the way across the states, and then shot it down after it left.

rotf...

But take comfort, folks.

Enjoy!
What's the point of having NORAD if it can't shoot this piece of shit down over the Pacific?
Probably too busy with Diversity Equity and Inclusion training followed by rigorous trans-sensitivity orientation. Who has time for all that old fashioned "national defense" crap?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:29 pm
mvscal wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:27 pm Montana ANG has F-15s, fuckwit. Capability, yes. Resolve, no.
The Montana ANG isn't the "good people of Montana," idiot. Try again.
Who are they then? Martians? Advanced cyborgs from the future?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:31 pm Who are they then? Martians? Advanced cyborgs from the future?
Dump Jr clearly was referring to rootin tootin armed to the teeth Montana residents. NOT the US Armed Forces.

Hope that clears things up for you.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:34 pm
mvscal wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:31 pm Who are they then? Martians? Advanced cyborgs from the future?
Dump Jr clearly was referring to rootin tootin armed to the teeth Montana residents. NOT the US Armed Forces.

Hope that clears things up for you.
The Montana ANG is not the US Armed Forces. They are armed to the teeth and Montana residents, though.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:41 pm The Montana ANG is not the US Armed Forces. They are armed to the teeth and Montana residents, though.
Not in peace time, correct.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:43 pm
mvscal wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:41 pm The Montana ANG is not the US Armed Forces. They are armed to the teeth and Montana residents, though.
Not in peace time, correct.
Not in wartime either unless activated for Federal service. The governor of Montana could have picked up the phone and ordered F-15s under his command to intercept the balloon. He very well might next time after seeing Pedo Joe's clown show response.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:48 pm Not in wartime either unless activated for Federal service. The governor of Montana could have picked up the phone and ordered F-15s under his command to intercept the balloon. He very well might next time after seeing Pedo Joe's clown show response.
You have a point, but I can't believe you honestly think Dump Jr was referring to the Montana ANG. Considering how monumentally stupid Dump Jr is, I'm sure he was referring to Montana residents shooting this thing down from 60,000 ft altitude, a monumentally dumb idea.

I can only imagine the bureaucratic shitstorm that would develop of the governor of a state ignored advice from DoD leaders in a situation like this and scrambled fighters to take down a weather balloon. Sure, he could have done it, but I bet the juice wouldn't have been worth the squeeze.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

JPGettysburg wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:47 pm Why use a misslle to pop a balloon for christ's sakes.
Why not? That's what they're for.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:04 am
mvscal wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:48 pm Not in wartime either unless activated for Federal service. The governor of Montana could have picked up the phone and ordered F-15s under his command to intercept the balloon. He very well might next time after seeing Pedo Joe's clown show response.
You have a point, but I can't believe you honestly think Dump Jr was referring to the Montana ANG. Considering how monumentally stupid Dump Jr is, I'm sure he was referring to Montana residents shooting this thing down from 60,000 ft altitude, a monumentally dumb idea.
He is an avid hunter, so he is personally familiar with a variety of long guns. I'm sure he is well aware that deer rifles don't have a range of 12 miles. He might, perhaps, be dumb, though, which could possibly explain why he didn't express himself more clearly.

I can only imagine the bureaucratic shitstorm that would develop of the governor of a state ignored advice from DoD leaders in a situation like this and scrambled fighters to take down a weather balloon. Sure, he could have done it, but I bet the juice wouldn't have been worth the squeeze.
Who said it was a weather balloon? China? And you believed them?

Let's say, just for the sake of argument, that it was a weather balloon. Why shoot it down at all? Has that ever happened before? I certainly don't recall ever hearing about stray weather balloons being intercepted and destroyed by any air force.
Last edited by mvscal on Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Exactly.

Why was it taken down over the Atlantic, if it was just a weather balloon?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I don't believe it was a weather balloon, I shouldn't have called it that. I don't know what it was.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:36 amI don't know what it was.
Neither does anyone else who isn't in China. That's kind of the point. If we don't know what it is, it should be shot down the splintered instant it enters US air space.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

What is the risk of being wrong? If it's a weather balloon and nothing else and we take it down, oops somebody lost some weather data. No biggie.

If it's a spy device, delivery vehicle, dry run, or tactical test of the jet stream and we don't take it down, oops the enemy has an advantage.
Shut up, Randy!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:36 am
mvscal wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:30 pm Diversity Equity and Inclusion training
DEI is no longer sufficient. It is now DEIB. Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging.

Now report to HR, you have additional training to complete.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Donnie Baker wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:08 am What is the risk of being wrong?
"Tuesday is vanilla. Definitely vanilla. My butt's been wiped."

Last edited by mvscal on Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:04 am Neither does anyone else who isn't in China. That's kind of the point. If we don't know what it is, it should be shot down the splintered instant it enters US air space.
Needless to say someone or some people have a lot of explaining to do for why this thing wasn't shot down over the Pacific.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:32 am
mvscal wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:04 am Neither does anyone else who isn't in China. That's kind of the point. If we don't know what it is, it should be shot down the splintered instant it enters US air space.
Needless to say someone or some people have a lot of explaining to do for why this thing wasn't shot down over the Pacific.
They must be ice skating in hell right now. I agree. Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen, though.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:27 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:15 pm Image
Montana ANG has F-15s, fuckwit. Capability, yes. Resolve, no.
I'm sure that would have gone over well, what with it being the fucking PENTAGON who recommended to POTUS that he wait until the balloon was at least 12 miles from land.

And I've heard that the balloon wouldn't have been able to get much.
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:56 am
And I've heard that the balloon wouldn't have been able to get much.
Well there ya’ go. Good enough for me.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Clown world on steroids...

China condemns the U.S. action.
They say shooting the balloon down was an "excessive reaction," and they retain the right to respond further.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2023/02/04 ... py-balloon

:shock:
Scott from Anaheim
Jake

Post by Scott from Anaheim »

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

"Trump would have shot that balloon down immediately!"

Oh rrrrrreeeeeaaalllllyyyy?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:09 am What is it distracting people from?
His crackhead son's laptop? The Veritas expose? Kamaltoe's increasingly scary cackle? The upcoming series of investigations--including but not limited to--Fauci, Mayorkas, the weaponized DOJ and FBI, and the massiver amount of money accrued by the Biden family in its dealngs with China and Ukraine?

Sure, let's shoot down a baloon as though it's some sort of invasion. 8)
Before God was, I am
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:58 am

China condemns the U.S. action.
They say shooting the balloon down was an "excessive reaction," and they retain the right to respond further.
See, you guys are fucked now :shock:

Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

lol

Shut up, Randy!
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Chinese pre-launch sequence

Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

mvscal wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:31 am Has that ever happened before? I certainly don't recall ever hearing about stray weather balloons being intercepted and destroyed by any air force.
Actually it has.

The RCAF tried to shoot one down in 1998. They fired thousands of rounds at it and.. nothing happened. It flew off over Iceland and disappeared in the Arctic. :oops:

https://eurasiantimes.com/1000-rounds-f ... years-ago/
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:59 am "Trump would have shot that balloon down immediately!"

Citation needed.

Seems no one in the Trump administration recalls any such event. The Pentagon needs to provide some more details here. If the balloons did fly over why did no one in the White House know about it? Did the Pentagon withhold information then or are they lying now?
Shut up, Randy!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Donnie Baker wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:43 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:59 am "Trump would have shot that balloon down immediately!"

Citation needed.

Seems no one in the Trump administration recalls any such event.
Imagine that...no one in the Rump administration can remember events that the non-disclosure of would be very embarrassing to them, as well as the embarrassment of having done nothing about them...
If the balloons did fly over why did no one in the White House know about it?
What makes you think they knew nothing about it?

Just because they failed to disclose the incidents doesn't mean they didn't know about it.

And why would they disclose the Chinese spy balloons when they knew the public would demand negative action against China at a time when Ivanka was trying to get patents in.....China?
9/27/22
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Those are some pretty good conspiracy theories, Diego. Any facts to share or just the usual Trump is evil talking points?
Shut up, Randy!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:16 pmAnd why would they disclose the Chinese spy balloons...
Because people can see them just they saw this one, you fucking moron.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Try English next time.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

More than 500 dead as 7.8-magnitude earthquake hits southern Turkey and Syria

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/02/05/euro ... index.html

The death total will rise significantly.

#doom