Post by Kierland »

God must really like NATO.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Re: Doom

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:16 pm
Donnie Baker wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:43 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:59 am "Trump would have shot that balloon down immediately!"

Oh rrrrrreeeeeaaalllllyyyy?
Citation needed.

Seems no one in the Trump administration recalls any such event.
Imagine that...no one in the Rump administration can remember events that the non-disclosure of would be very embarrassing to them, as well as the embarrassment of having done nothing about them...
If the balloons did fly over why did no one in the White House know about it?
What makes you think they knew nothing about it?

Just because they failed to disclose the incidents doesn't mean they didn't know about it.

And why would they disclose the Chinese spy balloons when they knew the public would demand negative action against China at a time when Ivanka was trying to get patents in.....China?
Are you tired of being duped by the Main Stream Media yet?

Some people will believe anything. Buncha fucking morons.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Huh? That article says the opposite of what you are trying to prove. How stupid are you?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Donnie Baker wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:54 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:16 pm
Donnie Baker wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:43 pm
Citation needed.

Seems no one in the Trump administration recalls any such event.
Imagine that...no one in the Rump administration can remember events that the non-disclosure of would be very embarrassing to them, as well as the embarrassment of having done nothing about them...
If the balloons did fly over why did no one in the White House know about it?
What makes you think they knew nothing about it?

Just because they failed to disclose the incidents doesn't mean they didn't know about it.

And why would they disclose the Chinese spy balloons when they knew the public would demand negative action against China at a time when Ivanka was trying to get patents in.....China?
Are you tired of being duped by the Main Stream Media yet?

Some people will believe anything. Buncha fucking morons.
Of course the Dump Admin members are going to say that that they didn't know about the 3 previous incursions into US airspace. To admit to knowing about them would then result in them having to answer:

1) Why didn't they disclose the incursions when they happened?

And'

2) Why didn't the Trump Admin do anything about it? That question is more poignant today, knowing now from Dump's tax returns that he held Chinese bank account on top of the quick approval of Ivanka's patent requests in China.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:32 pm
Of course the Dump Admin members are going to say that that they didn't know about the 3 previous incursions into US airspace.
Yes, of course they are going to say that because these alleged incursions never happened. It is a blatant, bald face lie.

This became public because the public could fucking see it. Anyone see any of these other alleged incursions? Anybody? No?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

mvscal wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:35 am
Of course the Dump Admin members are going to say that that they didn't know about the 3 previous incursions into US airspace.
Yes, of course they are going to say that because these alleged incursions never happened. It is a blatant, bald face lie.

This became public because the public could fucking see it. Anyone see any of these other alleged incursions? Anybody? No?
Your second grade “logic” doesn’t really work with most adults.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Nice white flag.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

No. It’s over your little head.

Your take was”if it wasn’t seen, it didn’t happen “

Second grade.

You’re dismissed.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Of course when this take is proven wrong you will mea culpa and take the L gracefully. Of course you won’t. You never do.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

After coming upon new testimony I will retract my opinion that Dump & his cabal knew about the spy balloons. They were discovered after Dump left office.

So what new technology came out after Dump left office?

None.

When Biden took office he knew that the Chinese were spying via balloons. So he simply ordered to pay more attention to such attempts. They responded with closer scrutiny, which resulted in this balloon being discovered. They then went back & reviewed data during the Dump years & found the undetected balloon.

The lesson?

If we want to keep this country safe we need to have a Democrat in office. That 3am call that wakes POTUS? Be grateful that not only will answer that call, but unlike Dump he has the competency to detect such emergencies.
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

If MTG had been around she would have shot it down herself, maybe with Bobo’s sidearm.

Or she might have gone out and tried to get the Israeli space laser.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:29 am I will retract my opinion that Dump & his cabal knew about the spy balloons. They were discovered after Dump left office.

No shit? How interesting. It's almost like I already told you this, fucking moron.
Shut up, Randy!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The CEO of America’s second-largest bank is preparing for possible US debt default

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/02/06/inve ... %20ignored.

New York CNN —

Congress is once again bickering about raising the debt ceiling, the amount of money the US government can borrow
to pay its bills on time. And that means that Corporate America has to be ready for the worst.

The CEO of Bank of America (BAC), America’s second-largest bank, told CNN he hopes lawmakers resolve their issues,
because the market and economy love stability. Yet defaulting on the country’s debt remains a possibility that cannot
be ignored.

“We have to be prepared for that, not only in this country but in other countries around the world,” Bank of America
CEO Brian Moynihan told Poppy Harlow on “CNN This Morning” Monday. “You hope it doesn’t happen, but hope is not
a strategy — so you prepare for it.”

President Joe Biden may touch on the topic in Tuesday’s State of the Union address.

This same bull jive has played out a dozen-or-more times in my adult life, and it ALWAYS ends up getting resolved.

And anyway, Bidet will tell us all on Tuesday how wonderful things are.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Shitty AI for sure. Nobody can be that on the nose stupid.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Exhibit 345,326,234
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:29 am
After coming upon new testimony I will retract my opinion that Dump & his cabal knew about the spy balloons. They were discovered after Dump left office.

None.

When Biden took office he knew that the Chinese were spying via balloons. So he simply ordered to pay more attention to such attempts. They responded with closer scrutiny, which resulted in this balloon being discovered. They then went back & reviewed data during the Dump years & found the undetected balloon.

The lesson?

If we want to keep this country safe we need to have a Democrat in office. That 3am call that wakes POTUS? Be grateful that not only will answer that call, but unlike Dump he has the competency to detect such emergencies.
Hmm. I'm still calling bullshit on all of this. Reviewed what data? There is commercial, private and military air traffic transiting our airspace 24/7 not to mention people on the ground. It simply is not believable that gigantic 200 foot balloons schlepping 2,000 pound payloads drifted across the country on multiple occasions without anyone noticing. No sale.

Now to your point. You suggest that the Pedo Joe Misadminstration knew all about these balloons and was on the lookout for them. Then, when one appeared, he did...nothing at all. He just let it drift across the entire country and then shot it down after it had completed whatever mission it had.

That is your idea of keeping the country safe? You both catastrophically moronic and certifiably insane.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Pedo. That’s rich.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland with the actual definition of a white flag ^ on display.

What a fukken maroon.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dude, he has me on ignore. You know? The perpetual white flag, but you think it’s cute to suck his dick and fuck with me instead. Sounds pretty biased.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:11 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:29 am

None.

The lesson?

Hmm. I'm still calling bullshit on all of this. Reviewed what data? There is commercial, private and military air traffic transiting our airspace 24/7 not to mention people on the ground. It simply is not believable that gigantic 200 foot balloons schlepping 2,000 pound payloads drifted across the country on multiple occasions without anyone noticing. No sale.
I wouldn't expect many people would notice a balloon at 60,000 feet. Jets fly at a lower altitude and usually aren't noticeable except for either sound or a jet trail.
Now to your point. You suggest that the Pedo Joe Misadminstration knew all about these balloons and was on the lookout for them. Then, when one appeared, he did...nothing at all. He just let it drift across the entire country and then shot it down after it had completed whatever mission it had.

That is your idea of keeping the country safe? You both catastrophically moronic and certifiably insane.
1) Biden simply instructed to use stricter criteria while monitoring for foreign incursions. Something that Cadet Bone Spurs could have done...but didn't.

2) Biden let the balloon continue from Montana to off the coast of SC at the behest of....the Pentagon. And considering that we couldn't tell if taking it down would result in a direct hit on a human or might expose civilians to the threat of either ordinance or dangerous chemicals I'd say that it was the safer option. But I'm sure that this is simply too difficult to understand for a tank detailer.
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

They can't even take Ukraine, ffs. Even our woke joke NATO forces would mop those drunken mongoloids up in a twinkling.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

By woke he means including women, blacks and gays. Oh and the Hispanics.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Yeah. Whatabout the hispanics?
Shut up, Randy!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Bullshit, "Bill," the Woke mob was created by and is basically informed by the lib tard white folks, mostly women, but also squishy men... :meds:

Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:18 pm Bullshit, "Bill," the Woke mob was created by and is basically informed by the lib tard white folks, mostly women, but also squishy men... :meds:

No doubt Bill has a pink pussy hat and is fiercely proud of it.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:15 pm Image

Rack. How many more times does this dementia-riddled potato have to commit treason before his dipshit enablers just admit they fukked up? is TDS that crippling that they are now in the position of cheering on treason? really, really, stupid people.

Have a nice speech tonight Joe, try not to shit your pants this time.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:46 pmI wouldn't expect many people would notice a balloon at 60,000 feet. Jets fly at a lower altitude and usually aren't noticeable except for either sound or a jet trail.
Well, people noticed this one when it crossed into Montana.
Something that Cadet Bone Spurs could have done...but didn't.
He should have been searching for something that didn't exist? How does that work?
2) Biden let the balloon continue from Montana to off the coast of SC at the behest of....the Pentagon. And considering that we couldn't tell if taking it down would result in a direct hit on a human or might expose civilians to the threat of either ordinance or dangerous chemicals I'd say that it was the safer option. But I'm sure that this is simply too difficult to understand for a tank detailer.
The balloon was first detected over the Aleutian Islands on January 28th. It didn't just magically appear over Montana, fucktard. Pedo Joe dithered, shat down his leg and had some ice cream. He doesn't work for the fucking Pentagon and that is a fucking bullshit copout. There are about ten people in all of Alaska and Montana. Don't fucking tell me there wasn't any way to bring this thing down safely somewhere out in the middle of fucking nowhere and, more importantly, before it completed its mission.

This stunt was China dragging its sweaty ball sack across Pedo Joe's forehead and you are sitting here trying to make idiotic excuses for dickless, sub-moronic behavior. You are fucking pathetic.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:34 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:18 pm Bullshit, "Bill," the Woke mob was created by and is basically informed by the lib tard white folks, mostly women, but also squishy men... :meds:

No doubt Bill has a pink pussy hat and is fiercely proud of it.
And you love your big black dildo.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:13 pm Yeah. Whatabout the hispanics?
He hates those too.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

9/27/22
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Diego has completely lost the script. If the balloon had a bomb on it we have bigger problems than where the thing was shot down. Holy fucking shit.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And if you had a brain you wouldn’t be a moron. What’s your point?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

IKYABWAI

Outstanding!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah what about that other thing we weren’t discussing? Did you ever think about that?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No you mustn’t. Why would you think a fallacy would help?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Bat, do you watch Redacted?

Shut up, Randy!
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Get a life.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Mikey, you're wasting your tremendous posting talent here. Head over to 4Chan and be all you can be.

Leave your password behind.
Shut up, Randy!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The next BIG leg down in the stock market is near.

I have no claim to knowing an exact date, but just know that a lot of folks are going to get hurt... bigly.

If you look at the U.S. Debt Clock you can see something telling.

Look at the U.S. M2 Money Supply Now -- left side, toward the bottom of the page.

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

You can see that the money supply is... shrinking.

And you can see it illustrated on this chart...

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-sta ... -supply-m2

What this means is that the number of dollars available to pay off debt are getting fewer.
This makes the dollar stronger, and much stronger.
When the dollar gains, the stock markets -----> fall.

Without a new (massive, and I mean MASSIVE) injection of dollars ("stimulus") into the system, the markets will certainly crash.

We are at the tipping point.

Watch closely and pay attention, because when the rug gets pulled it will be EPIC!

#doom
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is