Doom

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Doom

Post by Softball Bat »

California declares a state of emergency over monkeypox outbreak, following New York and Illinois

The Biden administration is weighing whether to declare the a public health emergency in the U.S, according to senior federal health officials. This would help mobilize resources for state health officials that are battling the outbreak. The last time the U.S. declared a public health emergency was in response to Covid-19 in January 2020...

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/01/califor ... break.html

Brandon is overdue for the national declaration.

I'll be shocked if it does not happen this week.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Biden names FEMA, CDC officials to head monkeypox response

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden is set to name top officials from the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to serve as the White House coordinators to combat the growing monkeypox outbreak.

The White House said Biden will announce Tuesday that he has tapped Robert Fenton, who helped lead FEMA’s mass vaccination effort for COVID-19 as the agency’s acting administrator when Biden first took office, as the White House coordinator. Dr. Demetre Daskalakis of the CDC will be named his deputy. Daskalakis, the director of the agency’s HIV prevention division and a national expert on issues affecting the LGBTQ community, previously helped lead New York City’s COVID-19 response.

The White House said the pair would coordinate “strategy and operations to combat the current monkeypox outbreak, including equitably increasing the availability of tests, vaccinations and treatments.”

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert and Biden’s top science adviser, praised their appointments Monday night and said he hoped they would tighten the coordination between the various federal agencies involved in the monkeypox response.

I personally think we’re dealing with a really serious issue here,” Fauci said...

https://apnews.com/article/biden-covid- ... b348f01382
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But as much of a scare tactic is the Monkey Pox bullshit, the REAL threat is ever present and growing...

https://abc7news.com/asian-woman-beaten ... /12091867/
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

What…old Asian women living in San Francisco? I’m pretty sure this was staged.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:28 pm What…old Asian women living in San Francisco? I’m pretty sure this was staged.
Are you really that dense? Asians comprise a full third of S.F.'s residents, whites half, and joqqers only 5%. And the Asians have been routinely targeted by the sub-human joqqers for many years--the racial component of which has been desperately obscured, to the point of blaming the attacks on "white supremacy." Can't make this shit up.
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:53 pm Can't make this shit up.
I don’t know. Most everything you post is made up.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Like what?

9/11..totally False flag? That's made up?

Covid Hoax? What, you believe a word of it?

Queer Bolsheviks Romping And Plunging New Ground? What, you don't see it?

Mikey, your denial serves no one. :(
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

quod erat demonstrandum
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:03 am quod erat demonstrandum
"It can be shown"? That's what you're offering as a take, rolled out in Latin?

Mikey, you are the classic curled up coward...and you don't dare face the day...

Yes it can be easily shown that not a single part of the official 9/11 narrative stands up to basic scrutiny..none. Or what, Mikey, can you cite and stand by anything of the official story?

Of course not--and you won't even try... :wink:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The U.S. State Department issued a *WORLDWIDE CAUTION* alert for American travelers/overseas interests yesterday.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel ... ution.html

The Department of State remains concerned about the continued threat of terrorist attacks, demonstrations, and other violent actions against U.S. citizens and interests overseas. The Department of State believes there is a higher potential for anti-American violence given the death of Ayman al-Zawahiri on July 31, 2022. Current information suggests that terrorist organizations continue to plan terrorist attacks against U.S. interests in multiple regions across the globe. These attacks may employ a wide variety of tactics including suicide operations, assassinations, kidnappings, hijackings, and bombings.

As terrorist attacks, political violence (including demonstrations), criminal activities, and other security incidents often take place without any warning, U.S. citizens are strongly encouraged to maintain a high level of vigilance and practice good situational awareness when traveling abroad...
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:28 am
Mikey wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:03 am quod erat demonstrandum
"It can be shown"? That's what you're offering as a take, rolled out in Latin?
Not very good with Latin, are you - or are you making that up too?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It simply means that the argument--in this case the conclusions of the reluctantly formed 9/11 Commission--is proven, presumably by the giant piles of wreckage, etc. But of course this is complete bullshit, Mikey, and you know it. No 757 struck and penetrated the pentagon, and no 757 disappeared into the loam outside of Shanksville, Pa. WTC 3 did indeed fall in perfect controlled demolition, but it wasn't because of a "fire." And none of the alleged hijackers had any sort of training in flying a 757, let alone the expertise required for the strikes.

There is not a single part of the official story that stands up to basic scrutiny, period. And you certainly can't begin to cite one. And that goes for L-Seater, the fake pilot as well.

As for the Bin Laden being framed, this was completely expected and in perfect concert with the New Pearl Harbor plan. And it worked--non-stop trans-legal attacks all around the globe on whomever we want to target and kill.
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

So they trucked in a tail assembly and secretly dropped it off?

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

And my younger brother, who was living in a high rise a couple blocks away, didn't see the second plane fly past his fucking window.

Can't believe I'm even responding to your tedious, predictable, repetitive bullshit.

Seriously, just go the fuck away.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:23 pm And my younger brother, who was living in a high rise a couple blocks away, didn't see the second plane fly past his fucking window.

Can't believe I'm even responding to your tedious, predictable, repetitive bullshit.

Seriously, just go the fuck away.
First the Shanksville pic is bullshit. There was no tail found, let alone laying right on the ground.

Here's what we're to believe ...

https://gifer.com/en/ORs2

And as for the elaborate illusion of the 757 hitting WTC 2--look at the pic you provided--the left wing is missing. And of course it didn't fly by your brother's window--that's a lie--unless he lives on the 120th floor of some imaginary building. And why would a soft metal bulbous airliner slice through steel like a bread knife? Newton's Third Law says that's impossible. And why the disproportionately colossal explosion--as though indeed the whole upper part of the tower was wired to immediately explode?

And please, enlighten us on the controlled demolition of WTC 3.

And of course you won't go near the farcical official story of the pentagon.
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

He saw it from his window while he was eating breakfast, dumbass. Doesn’t matter that he wasn’t at the same height.

:meds:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Then explain how a steel building fell from being on fire, if it’s so obvious.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Why? Because like thousands of pilots, engineers, architects and firefighters, I realize that the official story is completely false. Moreover, we've all seen how the New Pearl Harbor has functioned exactly like the PNAC authors predicted--providing a blank check for a Permanent War on an abstraction, "terrorism," including massive wars of absolutely no benefit to America.

What's your excuse for being such a mewling coward? How dare you be such a willing puppet?
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:48 am Why? Because like thousands of pilots, engineers, architects and firefighters, I realize that the official story is completely false.
So which are you - pilot,engineer, architect, or firefighter? Or maybe all four? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

No, I picture you as probably a part time stage hand and gofer at some community theater in the Castro.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc wrote:Hey shitforbrains, you want an actual conspiracy?

Look at the January 6 stuff. Well, you can't. Because the presidential call log was errased. And the presidential activity log was errased. The Secret Service texts were errased. The Homeland Security texts were errased. And texts from the Department of Defense were errased.
I've given up on Dump, or anyone else significant, being held accountable.
Don't see it happening, and I don't see anything happening with his obvious tax crimes, either.

Dump is in the club, and that's that.
He was a useful bitch.
He sucked dick correctly.
He will be protected -- and will be allowed to live out is pitiful life "in peace."

Some low level slap(s) might be held accountable, I s'pose, but it won't be Dump.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:54 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:48 am Why? Because like thousands of pilots, engineers, architects and firefighters, I realize that the official story is completely false.
So which are you - pilot,engineer, architect, or firefighter? Or maybe all four? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

No, I picture you as probably a part time stage hand and gofer at some community theater in the Castro.
No, Mikey, my grammar makes clear that I don't necessarily identify as a pilot. engineer, etc., but rather that they they stand with me, and I with them. Who stands with you? Do you have any idea who was appointed to the (very reluctantly) convened 9/11 Commission? Any clue as to the actual members and their qualifications? How about the equally facetious NIST Report? And idea? Of course not. You're just reflexively bellowing some bleating rote reply. Why? My real question. How can you possibly abide the greatest lie in our lifetime? :doh:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:Brandon is overdue for the national declaration.

I'll be shocked if it does not happen this week.

U.S. declares monkeypox outbreak a public health emergency

The Biden administration declared the ongoing monkeypox outbreak a public health emergency on
Thursday, a move that comes amid growing case counts and a groundswell of criticism over the way
the administration has handled the outbreak.

The declaration comes as news stories chronicle a series of missteps in the administration’s response
to the outbreak, from its failure to rapidly divert vaccine stockpiled as a hedge against bioterrorism
to combat spread of monkeypox to its slow decision-making, which led to missed opportunities to
vaccinate more quickly.

“We’re prepared to take our response to the next level on this virus,” Health and Human Services
Secretary Xavier Becerra said in announcing the declaration...

https://www.statnews.com/2022/08/04/u-s ... emergency/

#Doom
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And he did it. And this means lots more federal spending of the Monopoly money, as well as the need for a whole lot of mail-in voting, gosh darnit.
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Monkeypox overall summary as of August 5th, 2022:

1. Today we recorded 1,622 confirmed monkeypox cases (most on record)

2. Today 34 countries reported at least 1 confirmed case (most on record)

3. Spain reached 5,000 cases

4. Brazil reached 2,000 cases

- Monkeypoxtally

https://mobile.twitter.com/monkeypoxtally

We are now at 30,000 cases (verified) worldwide.
The true number is WAY higher, imo.

Vax status of those who are coming down with the pox?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Don’t have sex with men.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc wrote:I'm getting vaxxed as soon as it is available to me.

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother
You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'
And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

See your future...

Children potentially exposed to monkeypox at Illinois day care, officials say

A person who works at a day care in Illinois has tested positive for monkeypox and potentially exposed children, who
are at higher risk for severe outcomes
from the virus, state officials announced Friday.

Officials are screening children and others who were potentially exposed for symptoms...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2 ... re-center/

#Doom
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

About the Illinois daycare situation...

The FDA is allowing a monkeypox vaccine that is not approved for children to be used for children who may
have been exposed to the infected daycare worker. Let me translate: they are really, really worried about
how serious monkeypox is in children.

- Blake Murdoch

https://twitter.com/blakemmurdoch

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2 ... re-center/

Can you see where we are headed this fall?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Now that everyone is just tired of CV, along comes MP and color me shocked that chip is going on about it being the next great plague.

Seems pretty clear to me that if you aren't having lots of gax sex with multiple partners, no worries. Looks like you boys need to just practice a little social distancing for a while.

But that isn't good enough. There's an election around the corner and dammit, we need a good reason to mail out tens of millions of ballots that can't possibly be validated. We need 98% turnout in the hood again and we'll get it with a little help from the US mail.

Jan 6 was fukked up. It was an embarrassment to the nation. The question is, how do we prevent it happening again?

How about we address the concerns of those that were there?

We need to have legitimate elections. That was not one. A few more like it and we will have civil war. Authoritarian control doesn't work so good with a few hundred million guns floating around out there.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Chip hasn't said much about the p0x, other than that he doesn't want to get it.
Definitely true.
It is pretty awful, painful, and can leave a person permanently scarred, and maybe scarred on the face.
And for kids and the immunocompromised, the known monkeypox has a pretty high death rate.

This is a whole lot more than a gay plague, smackaholic.
If that is not evident to people now, it soon will be.

This virus has clearly not be behaving as "traditional" monkeypox has been known to.

About the upcoming election, the p0x is not only an American thing.
It has spread far and wide, and in a number of countries that are not involved in the U.S. elections.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Holic with the big lie. Do you have any proof?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:31 am How about we address the concerns of those that were there?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Incarceration would work just fine
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:21 pm Holic with the big lie. Do you have any proof?
Of course he doesn't. He's a fascist. Suckaholic was a fascist before Dump made fascism cool.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:31 am Jan 6 was fukked up. It was an embarrassment to the nation. The question is, how do we prevent it happening again?

How about we address the concerns of those that were there?
So you're saying that the way to stop terrorism is to address their concerns?

Should we be addressing the concerns of Al Queda, just like you're suggesting we address the concerns of Y'all Queda?
We need to have legitimate elections. That was not one.
Over 60 court cases & the GOP wasn't able to produce a shred of evidence that there was widespread fraud (most of the illegitimate votes came from MAGA activists).
A few more like it and we will have civil war. Authoritarian control doesn't work so good with a few hundred million guns floating around out there.
What we need is to hold conspiracy theorists accountable. Once all the MAGA people (public conspiracy theorists & social media platforms spreading misinformation as well as the J6 terrorists) are held accountable Americans can start thinking collectively instead of divisively (as Putin likes it).
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:52 pm
smackaholic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:31 amWe need to have legitimate elections. That was not one.
In what specific way(s) was the election not legitimate?
I think he meant so say erections. Something he apparently has little experience with.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Seoul *DOOM*...

Worst Seoul storm in 80 years kills eight, floods capital

https://thepeninsulaqatar.com/article/0 ... ds-capital

:shock:

Still raining cats and dogs (dinner!) as I type.

All is well here, as I am on high ground near a mountain.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Here we go again…

LayV is coming for YOU!!
😳☠️⚰️⚱️🪦

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-62489808.amp
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Germany reports only 38 additional monkeypox cases for a total case count of 3,063. The clear downtrend
in Germany and rest of Europe continues as we are seeing the lowest case addition since the middle of June.

- Monkeypoxtally

https://mobile.twitter.com/monkeypoxtally

Doom off?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:28 am Doom off?
False Doom alarm
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:24 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:28 am Doom off?
False Doom alarm
Single elimination tournament for biggest and/or best catastrophe.