Doom

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Re: Doom

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:42 pm Because you know, I don’t care if grama dies. It’s all about me.
The "vaccines" neither prevent acquiring COVID nor transmitting COVID, so how the hell is someone skipping the vaccine affecting grandma?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s a lie which is why the red counties have more covid deaths than the blues. You’re just bitching about something not being 💯 effective when almost no treatment is.

But I’m not sure why I‘m trying to talk you guys into not killing yourselves to own the libs.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Kierland wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:42 pm
Booger wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:57 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:38 pm And shortly after 6:00, dude admits that vaccines have a positive effect.

If you get covid, and I hope you don't, you will want any and all positive effects possible.
Had Covid. We had a massive outbreak at work. Extremely mild case for me. The younger guys had a far worse time with it.

I have had the two doses of Moderna’s “vaccine” and a booster. I did it based on my doctor’s suggestion based on my age. I’m not mad at him. He knew no more than anyone else. Maybe it helped me and maybe it didn’t. But the adverse effects, the shoddy test procedures, the studies out of Germany, Israel and Sweden, the lies from Pfizer and other manufacturers…I’m done with it. Never again. I regret having gotten it. And I would strongly suggest that any healthy young person avoid these “vaccines”.
Because you know, I don’t care if grama dies. It’s all about me.
That phrase is getting old. I wouldn't expose myself to older folks due to covid any more than the flu, which covid is you triggered twat.

The hand-wringing you libs do is pathological.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“That phrase is getting old. You called me a pedo too much even though we spend dozens of pages cheering on a child rapist. Yeah I like Nazi stuff but quit calling me a Nazi. 1-6 was a picnic so quit calling me a traitor.”

You are so fucking stupid. You are infectious BEFORE you have symptoms, if you even have symptoms, you feral twat. You keep making the same mistakes but I’m the bad guy for pointing it out over and over.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:43 pm
The hand-wringing you libs do is pathological.
Says the guys bitching about toy potatoes and Disney characters.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

OK, just stay in the closet in the fetal position and thumb in your mouth and you'll never have to worry about that nasty covid.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s not an argument against what I said. It’s just you lying and misrepresenting my position. That is what’s know as a white flag.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Putin issues chilling warning to Britain - Satan II hypersonic missile which can carry 10 nuclear warheads 'nearly ready'

:shock:

Russian President Vladimir Putin vowed to do anything necessary to win the war in Ukraine as he made a television appearance warning that the new “Satan II” would be ready soon.

The hypersonic missile is thought to be able to carry up to 10 nuclear warheads at five times the speed of sound.

The Samrat missile has a range of 12,000 miles - within easy range of Britain - and will be added to Russia’s military artillery next year.

The televised end of year meeting with Moscow’s military chiefs...

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/putin-issues ... ady/411183
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Get ready. Investigations are cranking up all around the globe.

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/isra ... dium=email
Israeli government "lost the agreement" with Pfizer for covid vaccines

The European Commission has been trying to get Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla in to have a few words about the deeply unusual manner in which the EU contracts were signed and EC president Ursula von der Leyen sure seems to have lost all her records on the matter.

Florida Governor DeSantis’ petition argues that there was widespread belief that the COVID-19 vaccine prevented the disease from spreading, which led to vaccine mandates on citizens, health care workers, and military members.

“It is impossible to imagine that so many influential individuals came to this view on their own. Rather, it is likely that individuals and companies with an incentive to do so created these perceptions for financial gain,” the petition said.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

3/31/21

Our data from the CDC today suggests that vaccinated people do not carry the virus.

- CDC Director Walensky

https://twitter.com/therecount

5/16/21

The vaccinated become "dead ends" for the virus

- A. Felchi

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-tal ... ronavirus/

Trust the science?

Lying sacks of shit.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

No one (with a brain) will ever trust the CDC, pharmaceutical companies, or any government again. The lies have been blatant from the beginning.

In February of 2020, Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar invoked the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREP). The 2005 law empowers the HHS secretary to provide legal protection to companies making or distributing critical medical supplies, such as vaccines and treatments, unless there’s “willful misconduct” by the company. The protection lasts until 2024.

Hopefully the "willful misconduct" segment will open a door for lawsuits worldwide. Attorneys are salivating, I'm sure.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Think we may experience a few shortages of goods?
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Ho hum...

Isn't that like 0.00000037 of their population?

We've been down this road before.

The usual suspects here will mask up and completely self-immolate.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:12 pm
Ho hum...

Try 2.5% you lying spastic fuck. You people can’t do simple math and we are supposed to believe your take on complicated shit like a global pandemic.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:35 pm
Think we may experience a few shortages of goods?
Thanks to klepto-capitalism we probably will.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:13 pm No one (with a brain) will ever trust the CDC, pharmaceutical companies, or any government again. The lies have been blatant from the beginning.
So who DO you trust?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:30 pm
Booger wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:13 pm No one (with a brain) will ever trust the CDC, pharmaceutical companies, or any government again. The lies have been blatant from the beginning.
So who DO you trust?
Certainly not those entities.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Kierland wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:24 pm
Ho hum...

Try 2.5% you lying spastic fuck. You people can’t do simple math and we are supposed to believe your take on complicated shit like a global pandemic.
Once again, evidence of the libs inability to grasp humor or sarcasm. :meds:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:11 pm
So who DO you trust?
Thanks for not answering the question.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:37 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:24 pm

Ho hum...

Once again, evidence of the libs inability to grasp humor or sarcasm. :meds:
It wasn’t funny. So once again therightcantmeme. It was an attempt to belittle the situation in order to somehow make you look like you have an argument when you don’t. And the second you are called out for it you are all “it’s just a joke” as cover.
Fuck off orange traitor.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:58 pm

So who DO you trust?
It's a dumb question.

If you do trust the CDC, pharmaceutical companies, or your government, that's more confirmation of your stupidity.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:24 pm Yes, and this time it won't spread out of China. Nothing to worry about.

Covid is endemic now. There is no pushing the poop back in the donkey. This going to be an annual event. Covid-19 will eventually evolve to be at least as contagious and less dangerous. It will be just another corona virus like many of the other viruses responsible for the common cold.

China is a human petri dish. Unfortunately, this plague is man made.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:23 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:58 pm
It's a dumb question.

If you do trust the CDC, pharmaceutical companies, or your government, that's more confirmation of your stupidity.
Ah yes it’s my fault you brought up who is untrustworthy and were rightly asked who do you trust then. Thanks for the white flag. You idiots can’t even get two posts into a subject before you fold your tents.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:31 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:24 pm Yes, and this time it won't spread out of China. Nothing to worry about.

Covid is endemic now. There is no pushing the poop back in the donkey. This going to be an annual event. Covid-19 will eventually evolve to be at least as contagious and less dangerous. It will be just another corona virus like many of the other viruses responsible for the common cold.

China is a human petri dish. Unfortunately, this plague is man made.
“Covid which kills millions is basically the cold which hardly kills anyone.”
There is no shitting the donkey poop from your brain.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Japan, supposedly 78% "fully vaccinated," is in the midst of a brutal wave of Covid.

Deaths have now reached their highest level since the pandemic began in early 2020.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... try/japan/

Covid is picking up steam here in Korea, also, and seeing as Japan and China are in deep shit, I anticipate thing further deteriorating here, also.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Vaccinated means zilch. The MRNA “vaxes” are not vaccines at all.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:16 pm Sven had a choice.

Millions of people have been forced to make very difficult choices.
Welcome to life.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:01 pm Vaccinated means zilch. The MRNA “vaxes” are not vaccines at all.
And yet the no vaxxed are still dying at higher rates, apparently in order to own the libs.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:49 pm And yet the no vaxxed are still dying at higher rates, apparently in order to own the libs.
Nothing like dying a painful and completely unnecessary death during the holidays because your political hero told you to. Rack owning the libs.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:49 pm And yet the no vaxxed are still dying at higher rates,
Where did you get those numbers?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

From people you don’t trust, which is funny because you trust cops who lie like they breathe.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:51 pm your political hero told you to. Rack owning the libs.
Which political hero would that be?
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He is talking about the MAGA morons you fucking moron. How could you not know that?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Booger wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:16 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:49 pm And yet the no vaxxed are still dying at higher rates,
He concedes that large numbers of "fully vaccinated" people are getting Covid, spreading Covid, and dying from Covid.

"Rush out and get your next booster!"

#train_wreck
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Great vaccines!

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:05 pm
He concedes that large numbers of "fully vaccinated" people are getting Covid, spreading Covid, and dying from Covid.

#train_wreck
I actually said the opposite but thanks for lying again, it shows you age just pushing an agenda and not following reality.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:39 pm
poptart wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:05 pm

#train_wreck
I actually said the opposite
Oh.

Well, it's a fact.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And lots of people wearing their seat belts die in car wrecks. So what?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

So you agree the Pfizer and Moderna products are not vaccines?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You mean do I use your idea of what a vaccine is? No it is not 💯 effective, like most similar shots, so in your eyes it’s not a vaccine. Is it your position that it has zero efficacy