It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Doom

Post by Softball Bat »

Carson wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:50 am
poptart wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:55 am
Left Seater wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:34 pmWhat is it this time that you think is going to happen?

:popcorn:
Your reality will likely be different after -----> 3/14.
Push that out to 3/17, I want to enjoy one more St. Paddy's Day.
Enjoy!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

An incident has happened to a passenger plane of China Eastern airlines with 133 people aboard in China’s Guangxi
on Monday. Rescue work is underway. The casualties are unknown.

- zx liu

https://twitter.com/Liuzxjack

Surveillance video from the vicinity of the suspected crash site showed that the airplane had no obvious
burn marks in the air but crashed directly nose down.

- tikleaknews

https://twitter.com/tikleaknews

... crashed directly nose down.

:shock:

In the unlikely event of a mountain landing...
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

A) this wasn’t a 737 Max.

B) so no doom again?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

C) Sum Ting Wong
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:45 pm Pilot error
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

*WARNING!*

CONTAINS SCENES SOME VIEWERS MAY FIND DISTRESSING

Like a rock...

- Bob Seger
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

JUST IN: China Eastern will ground all of its Boeing 737-800 passenger flights
from Tuesday, Chinese media outlet Yicai reports

- Bloomberg
@business

https://twitter.com/business?ref_src=tw ... r%5Eauthor
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Of course that’s what your thinking, you have shit for brains.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Hey poptart, how are you letting me beat you to the latest Doom news? From your neighborhood?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/north-kore ... -new-type/
North Korea test fires suspected ICBM that may be its biggest

North Korea test-fired possibly its biggest intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) toward the sea Thursday in what would be its first such test since 2017, according to its neighbors' militaries, raising the ante in a pressure campaign aimed at forcing the United States and other rivals to accept it as a nuclear power and remove crippling sanctions.

Officials in Tokyo and Seoul said it appears to have been a new type of ICBM, according to CBS News' Lucy Craft.

The launch, which extended North Korea's barrage of weapons tests this year, came after the U.S. and South Korean militaries said the country was preparing a flight of its biggest-yet ICBM.

South Korea's military responded with live-fire drills of its own missiles launched from land vehicles, aircraft and a ship, underscoring a revival of tensions as nuclear negotiations remain frozen. It said it confirmed readiness to execute precision strikes against North Korea's missile launch points as well as command and support facilities.

South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff said the North's ICBM fired from the Sunan area near capital, Pyongyang, traveled 670 miles and reached a maximum altitude of over 3,850 miles. The missile was apparently fired on high angle to avoid reaching the territorial waters of Japan.

Japan's Deputy Defense Minister Makoto Oniki said the flight details suggested a new type of ICBM.

"Even when the international community is responding to the Russian invasion of Ukraine, North Korea has been forcing its missile launches, which could one-sidedly escalate provocations," Oniki said.

"It's an unforgivable recklessness. We resolutely condemn the act," Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida said after arriving in Belgium for the Group of Seven meetings.

CBS News' Craft reports that he also said additional sanctions on Pyongyang, in coordination with Washington and Seoul, were on the table.

The missile flew 71 minutes before possibly landing near Japanese territorial waters off the island of Hokkaido, said Tokyo's Chief Cabinet Secretary Hirokazu Matsuno. Japan may search for debris inside its exclusive economic zone to analyze the North's technology, he said. Japan's coast guard issued a warning to vessels in nearby waters, but there were no immediate reports of damage to boats or aircraft.

South Korean President Moon Jae-in during an emergency National Security Council meeting criticized North Korean leader Kim Jong Un for breaking a self-imposed moratorium on ICBM tests and posing a "serious threat" to the region and the broader international community.

The United States strongly condemns the North's launch, said White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, calling it a "brazen violation" of U.N. Security Council resolutions that risks destabilizing the region's security.

"The door has not closed on diplomacy, but Pyongyang must immediately cease its destabilizing actions. The United States will take all necessary measures to ensure the security of the American homeland and Republic of Korea and Japanese allies," she said, referring to South Korea's formal name.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

lol

Nice!

Well, yeah.
North Korea *doom* potential always exists.

They've been firing off a lot of bottle rockets and roman candles lately.
But it has been happening for so many years that most folks here understand it to be like, "Oh yeah, that dog is barking again..."

If shit goes down I'll at least try to treat y'all to a nice *doom* PET before I go bye bye.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SEOUL, March 25 (Yonhap) -- North Korea said Friday that it successfully test-fired a new
intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM), called the Hwasong-17, the previous day on the
direct order of its leader Kim Jong-un.

Making an on-site inspection of the test, Kim stressed his country would be "fully ready
for long-standing confrontation with the U.S. imperialists
," according to the North's
official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA)...

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN2022032500 ... tion=nk/nk

Long-standing confrontation with the U.S.

Lordy!

Paging Dennis Rodman...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Covid deaths in the quadruple-vaccinated Israel just broke all previous records from past two years.
Seriously, what's happening here?

- Dr. Eli David

https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid

lolz

Safe and Effective!

Effective indeed.

Yes.
Let that sink in.

#doom
#number_5
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

U.S. Life Expectancy Falls Significantly

https://www.news.vcu.edu/article/2022/0 ... ll-in-2021

U.S. life expectancy decreased from 78.86 years in 2019 to 76.99 years in 2020 and 76.60 years in 2021, a net
loss of 2.26 years, according to the study, “Changes in Life Expectancy Between 2019 and 2021: United States
and 19 Peer Countries,” which was published online Thursday but has not yet been peer reviewed.

The decline in U.S. life expectancy between 2019 and 2021 reflects the biggest drop since 1943, the deadliest
year for Americans in World War II, the researchers wrote.

We already knew that the U.S. experienced historic losses in life expectancy in 2020 due to the COVID-19
pandemic. What wasn’t clear is what happened in 2021.

- Dr. Steven Woolf

Wow, I have no idea.
lol

The downward trend in life expectancy will continue in 2022 -----> and beyond!

#doom
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:20 am Wow, I have no idea.
White "conservatives" offing themselves in tribute to Dump and the GQP. What do I win?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Nobody died from Covid-19. They all had other stuff too.

sin
smackmyforehead
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Bill Nye just sold out to pimp Coke, the world is indeed ending.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

In early 2020 the markets went into serious decline, and were destined for a total collapse, but massive government deficit spending saved (once again) the day.
And we've seen these fake markets do nothing but go up, up, up... and up again for two years now.

I hope you partied like it was 1999, because...

parties weren't meant to last.

- P. Rogers Nelson

Without new massive (greater than the last time) government deficit spending, the markets are most certainly going to crash, and crash -----> HARD!!!

*THUMP*

Wiped the fvck out.

Date of *doom*?

I don't know.

But I reckon we're about there.

#doom
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Inflation (8.5% in March) hit a 40 year high.

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1513 ... gr%5Etweet

Yikes!

Americans will have to sacrifice.
Make the tough cuts to personal budgets, while still keeping their p0rn purchases at the needed level.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You mean besides Musk and Bezos and the Waltons and Gates and Buffet and and and…

Income inequality is at 1789 France levels. We all know who here is on Louis’ side.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:18 pm Inflation (8.5% in March) hit a 40 year high.

Yikes!

Make the tough cuts to personal budgets, while still keeping their p0rn purchases at the needed level.
Liberals will deflect this away from Brandon. Of course it isn't his fault they will say. Main street and residents of the villages will ignore those lies.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

How is it his fault?

Now fuck off fattraitor
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Watching the Royal Family closely over the next few days...

#doom
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:52 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:18 pm Inflation (8.5% in March) hit a 40 year high.

Yikes!

Liberals will deflect this away from Brandon. Of course it isn't his fault they will say. Main street and residents of the villages will ignore those lies.
Yeah, I'm sure that your governor's blockade at the border (blocking the importation of food & goods) had nothing to do with inflation....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

But he is right, racist traytorrs like himself will use it as an excuse to blame Brandon. The truth is something they make up.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:06 pm
Yeah, I'm sure that your governor's blockade at the border (blocking the importation of food & goods) had nothing to do with inflation....
Had Brandon and liberals done their job and enforced the border, there would be no need for this action. But Brandon failed, again, and states are left to pick up the pieces.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:33 pm Had Brandon and liberals done their job and enforced the border, there would be no need for this action. But Brandon failed, again, and states are left to pick up the pieces.
You are a gullible fool.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:33 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:06 pm
Had Brandon and liberals done their job and enforced the border, there would be no need for this action. But Brandon failed, again, and states are left to pick up the pieces.
Tx only has the power to do vehicle code inspections. They aren’t stopping drugs or people from entry. It’s all a dog and pony show and BrokenBrain falls for it every time.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:55 pm
Left Seater wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:33 pm Had Brandon and liberals done their job and enforced the border, there would be no need for this action. But Brandon failed, again, and states are left to pick up the pieces.
You are a gullible fool.
Please explain. It is a known fact that Brandon has handcuffed ICE and Border Patrol. Brandon put Kameala in charge of the problem and it has only gotten worse. Brandon requires you to take a Covid Test to return from Mexico on an airplane, but not for those walking across our border.

Brandon’s Border Patrol has become little more than traffic cops. So States have been forced to pick up the slack.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just another boogie man to cover for Abbot’s lying about what he is doing at the border.

Just like you to not address the subject.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:59 am In early 2020 the markets went into serious decline, and were destined for a total collapse, but massive government deficit spending saved (once again) the day.
And we've seen these fake markets do nothing but go up, up, up... and up again for two years now.

I hope you partied like it was 1999, because...

parties weren't meant to last.

- P. Rogers Nelson

Without new massive (greater than the last time) government deficit spending, the markets are most certainly going to crash, and crash -----> HARD!!!

*THUMP*

Wiped the fvck out.

Date of *doom*?

I don't know.

But I reckon we're about there.

#doom
The market meltdown *doom* is shaping up nicely.

Ready for another 8-10 trillion dollars in deficit spending to keep the illusion going?

rotf...

#doom
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

One day your continued prediction will be correct.

But being 0 for 29,874 won’t be epic.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

It is really not a prediction, Lefty.

The huge deficit spending influx of 2020-21 has dried up, and without a new injection (even more massive and insane than the last one), the crash that was occurring in early 2020 will resume, and on an even more epic scale.

It is a basic reality now.

The crack addict needs the new fix.
Or else he endures a whole lot of -----> pain.

So is a new massive injection of deficit money going to be poured in again, or are the markets going to be allowed to crash this time?

We'll see...
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

We shall see. But look for the elimination of student loan debt next.

Then what? Eliminate mortgage debt?

Spending by both sides needs to stop, now.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I find it hard to believe that a new massive (8-10 trillion dollars) deficit spending influx will occur.
It seems a bridge too far.
But... maybe.

It seems more likely to me that when the crash accelerates this time "they" will let it go down.
And then a new economic system will be ushered -----> IN.
Digital.

But we'll see.

Very interesting times.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

US GDP was -1.4% in the first quarter of 2022.

Analysts are befuddled.

lol

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/28/us-q1-gdp-growth.html

Time for the next huge injection of deficit spending.

Keep giving the crack addict his fix.
What can go wrong?

Skrew the kids, grandkids, great grandkids, and great great grandkids.

Keep these markets *PUMPED* -----> UP.

Party like it's 1999!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Alert level has changed from green to -----> yellow!

https://twitter.com/nycHealthy

Doom on the horizon!

#doom