Doom

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Doom

Post by Softball Bat »

I never open .net.

I would guess that there are posters there who are putting anti-vax takes, no?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Seriously?
That's pretty insane.

Well, likewise, I will not go there.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

CDC mask decision followed stunning findings from Cape Cod beach outbreak

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cdc-mas ... d=79148102

Stunning?

Not to Geert, myself, and many others.

A week after the crowds descended upon Provincetown, Massachusetts, to celebrate the Fourth of July -- the holiday President Joe Biden hoped would mark the nation's liberation from COVID-19 -- the manager of the Cape Cod beach town said he was aware of "a handful of positive COVID cases among folks" who spent time there.

"We are in touch with the Health Department and Outer Cape Health Services and are closely monitoring the data," Alex Morse told reporters.The announcement wasn't unusual with roughly half of the country still unvaccinated and flare-ups of the virus popping up in various states.

But within weeks, health officials seemed to be on to something much bigger. The outbreak quickly grew to the hundreds and most of them appeared to be vaccinated.

As of Thursday, 882 people were tied to the Provincetown outbreak. Among those living in Massachusetts, 74% of them were fully immunized, yet officials said the vast majority were also reporting symptoms. Seven people were reported hospitalized.

The initial findings of the investigation led by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, in conjunction with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, seemed to have huge implications.

Before Provincetown, health officials had been operating under the assumption that it was extraordinarily rare for a vaccinated person to become infected with the virus. And if they did, they probably wouldn't end up passing it on to others, such as children too young to qualify for the vaccine or people who were medically vulnerable.

The idea that vaccines halt transmission of the virus was largely behind the CDC's decision in May suggesting vaccinated people could safely go without their masks indoors and in crowds, even if others were unvaccinated.

But that assumption had been based on studies of earlier versions of the virus. Delta was known for its "hyper-transmissibility," or as one former White House adviser put it "COVID on steroids."

What has changed is the virus," said Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert and Biden's chief medical adviser...

Fauci?

LOL

M. Rapaport said it.

Get your shit together, clown.

Well, too late, actually.

You friggin' pimped these vaccines, which a huge chunk of the population chose to put in their bodies and now...

This is gonna get mega-ugly.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Fauci is no doubt flailing and has made far too many mistakes to keep his job.

That doesn’t mean vaccines aren’t a good choice for most people.

Define mega ugly with examples please.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I laid it all out in earlier pages of this thread -- starting from around page 5 or 6.

Large scale death.
Financial calamity the likes of which none of us have lived through.

But specifically regarding the virus...

More virulent mutations.
Vaccine failure.
Many people with compromised immune systems, resulting in widespread illnesses (and death).

I'm sorry to say, that's where we are.

Read Matthew 24.
Be sober and let it sink in.

Look around.
Do what you know is right.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

A week after the crowds descended upon Provincetown, Massachusetts
hmmmm...
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:06 pm Vaccine failure.
Please define.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:45 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:26 am CDC mask decision followed stunning findings from Cape Cod beach outbreak

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cdc-mas ... d=79148102

Stunning?

Not to Geert, myself, and many others.

A week after the crowds descended upon Provincetown, Massachusetts, to celebrate the Fourth of July -- the holiday President Joe Biden hoped would mark the nation's liberation from COVID-19 -- the manager of the Cape Cod beach town said he was aware of "a handful of positive COVID cases among folks" who spent time there.

"We are in touch with the Health Department and Outer Cape Health Services and are closely monitoring the data," Alex Morse told reporters.The announcement wasn't unusual with roughly half of the country still unvaccinated and flare-ups of the virus popping up in various states.

But within weeks, health officials seemed to be on to something much bigger. The outbreak quickly grew to the hundreds and most of them appeared to be vaccinated.

As of Thursday, 882 people were tied to the Provincetown outbreak. Among those living in Massachusetts, 74% of them were fully immunized, yet officials said the vast majority were also reporting symptoms. Seven people were reported hospitalized.

The initial findings of the investigation led by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, in conjunction with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, seemed to have huge implications.

Before Provincetown, health officials had been operating under the assumption that it was extraordinarily rare for a vaccinated person to become infected with the virus. And if they did, they probably wouldn't end up passing it on to others, such as children too young to qualify for the vaccine or people who were medically vulnerable.

The idea that vaccines halt transmission of the virus was largely behind the CDC's decision in May suggesting vaccinated people could safely go without their masks indoors and in crowds, even if others were unvaccinated.

But that assumption had been based on studies of earlier versions of the virus. Delta was known for its "hyper-transmissibility," or as one former White House adviser put it "COVID on steroids."

What has changed is the virus," said Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert and Biden's chief medical adviser...

Fauci?

LOL

M. Rapaport said it.

Get your shit together, clown.

Well, too late, actually.

You friggin' pimped these vaccines, which a huge chunk of the population chose to put in their bodies and now...

This is gonna get mega-ugly.
Did they all die?
No.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:17 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:06 pm Vaccine failure.
Please define.
Ineffective at stopping infection, disease, death.

Breaking down one's natural immune system such that people become sick (and die) from a variety of different things.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Bloomberg gathered data from 35 states and identified 111, 748 cases through the end of July where vaccinated folks got the virus.
This is ten times the CDC's end of April number on such cases.
Yikes!

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1 ... 2678441984

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... riant-grew

Obvious vaccine failure.
And it will of course only become more pronounced as time goes by.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:23 am Bloomberg gathered data from 35 states and identified 111, 748 cases through the end of July where vaccinated folks got the virus.
This is ten times the CDC's end of April number on such cases.
Yikes!

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1 ... 2678441984

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... riant-grew

Obvious vaccine failure.
And it will of course only become more pronounced as time goes by.
I think you're getting up with what they are calling a vaccine. When one has in the past received a vaccination shot it has been to prevent one from becoming infected with the virus. That is NOT the purpose of the shots we've been getting for Covid19. It is not designed to prevent infection, but merely tell the body how to deal with becoming infected so that the result wouldn't die or become anywhere near as seriously ill as those who become infected without the shot. And to my knowledge in the last month there have been no deaths of anyone who has been fully vaccinated (if there have been deaths it's probably in the single digits). Yes, there have been people who have been infected while "fully vaccinated" & yes, vaccinated people who contract the virus can pass along the virus to others. But when it comes to the intended purpose of what we are calling the vaccine it has been very successful.

The problem with the recent outbreaks is that people aren't continuing to wear masks after receiving their shots as well as continuing social distancing. When you have the morons who claim that not wearing a mask during a pandemic is "freedumb!" you're going to have the virus continue to have it's way. And I would suggest to you to check out a map of where all the new infections are happening. You'll find that it's mostly Republican voting areas that are bearing the brunt of the latest infections. So while getting vaccinated is an excellent idea if one wants to survive becoming infected, the best way to avoid becoming infected is to turn off Fox Spews, put on a mask & social distance. IOW, do what the experts (meaning the scientists & doctors, not people doing Google searches) recommend & we'll get past this a lot faster. The maskholes are simply stretching this out.
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Diego, as I posted earlier on this page, more than half of Israelis hospitalized in serious condition with Covid are fully vaccinated.
Their political leanings have zero to do with this.

Diego wrote:yes, vaccinated people who contract the virus can pass along the virus to others. But when it comes to the intended purpose of what we are calling the vaccine it has been very successful.

5/16/21

Appearing on CBS's "Face the Nation," Fauci explained to host John Dickerson that fully vaccinated people can go without masks even if they have an asymptomatic case of COVID-19 because the level of virus is much lower in their nasopharynx, the top part of their throat that lies behind the nose, than it is in someone who is unvaccinated.

"So even though there are breakthrough infections with vaccinated people, almost always the people are asymptomatic and the level of virus is so low it makes it extremely unlikely — not impossible but very, very low likelihood — that they're going to transmit it," Fauci said.

Fauci added that vaccinated people essentially become "dead ends" for the virus to spread within their communities.

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-tal ... oronavirus

This has proven to be absolutely false.

Felchi has of course tried to spin his error by saying that he was right when he spewed these things, but it is just that the virus has changed.
lol

Give me a friggin' break, man.

He needs to -----> GO.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Fauci needs to go today. He and the CDC have handled the messaging horribly from day 1.

People aren't likely to go back to masks if they have been vaccinated. When the CDC keeps changing their messaging and politicians are pushing masks, that just leads to fewer people getting the vaccine. Why get vaccinated if you still have to wear a mask 24/7?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:28 pm Why get vaccinated if you still have to wear a mask 24/7?
So you don't get sick and die, duh. This isn't on Fauci. This is on all the unvaccinated fucks who keep giving this disease a petri dish to mutate in and develop more dangerous variants.

Time for the feds to start making life less fun and more painful for anti-vaxx whack jobs. No flights, no concerts, no sporting events, none of that shit without proving your vaccinated with a tamper proof federal verification system. That will get these asswipes in line.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:28 pm Fauci needs to go today. He and the CDC have handled the messaging horribly from day 1.
"It will go away with the warm weather, like a miracle."
"Covid affects virtually nobody"

Did Fauci provide that messaging?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SM wrote:This is on all the unvaccinated fucks who keep giving this disease a petri dish to mutate in and develop more dangerous variants.
This will of course be the narrative, but it is not accurate.

Felchi, who two months ago said the vaccinated were "dead ends" for the virus, now say that when the vaccinated get infected with the Delta variant, the level of virus in their nasopharynx is about a thousand times higher than what the alpha variant,

https://www.eatthis.com/news-fauci-sobe ... a-warning/

The vaccinated are petri dishes -- and they pass the virus on, to both vaccinated and unvaccinated folks.

And it is really common sense.

The virus has no need to mutate within a non-vaccinated environment.
It is just doing its thang.

But if the virus goes into an environment where it is finding resistance, it will mutate and change into a newer form that can get the job done.

As Geert (and others) have tried to explain.

Oh well...
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:46 amThe virus has no need to mutate within a non-vaccinated environment.
Bullshit. COVID had mutated before the first vaccine was administered. Viruses mutate all the time in the absence of vaccines.

Stick to scripture. Science isn't your strong suit.
"I see everything twice!"
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:46 am
SM wrote:This is on all the unvaccinated fucks who keep giving this disease a petri dish to mutate in and develop more dangerous variants.

Felchi, who two months ago said the vaccinated were "dead ends" for the virus, now say that when the vaccinated get infected with the Delta variant, the level of virus in their nasopharynx is about a thousand times higher than what the alpha variant,

The vaccinated are petri dishes -- and they pass the virus on, to both vaccinated and unvaccinated folks.

But if the virus goes into an environment where it is finding resistance, it will mutate and change into a newer form that can get the job done.

Oh well...
Where did you get your medical degree from and when did you earn it?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

You can post your diploma here. :)

Smackie wrote:Viruses mutate all the time in the absence of vaccines.
My remark is showing a contrast between a vaccinated environment and a non-vaccinated environment.

The mass vaccination strategy is what I am primarily taking issue with -- although I see other issues, also.

These "vaccines" do not kill the virus.
Vaccinated people catch (and can spread) the virus.

The mass vax strategy has purposely placed strong selection pressure on the virus to mutate, and not only mutate, but evade the vaccine and make people sicker.
Then when more deadly variants of the virus emerge the med community will not be able to keep pace by creating new vaccines.
The end result will be that our brainiacs have put in place a program to create more deadly variants, and they have no viable exit plan for this nightmare they have created.

"Boosters" x a lot, as far as I can tell.
Last edited by Softball Bat on Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:Geert

:)
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

So when we vaccinate for a virus it simply mutates & gets stronger. Eventually it will kill everyone with the stronger variants. Like with smallpox & polio. :meds:
Screw Michigan wrote: Time for the feds to start making life less fun and more painful for anti-vaxx whack jobs. No flights, no concerts, no sporting events, none of that shit without proving your vaccinated with a tamper proof federal verification system. That will get these asswipes in line.
Nope, we simply need to stop dicking around with these quidiots. Make the vaccine mandatory (it's how we got rid of smallpox).
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:46 am

Oh well...
If this were true the virus would be running rampant equally among vaccinated & unvaccinated alike.

Yet the number of vaccinated people becoming infected v. total population is .077%.

The vaccine isn't designed to prevent infection, but it sure as hell is working like it was.
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I'm not going to respond to what you've just posted, Diego, but I am curious, what do you think the end is that those pushing the mass vaccination strategy have in mind?

Get as many people as possible vaccinated, QUICKLY.
Get 'em vaxxed.

Why?

What are they seeking to accomplish with the strategy?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:00 pm
Nope, we simply need to stop dicking around with these quidiots. Make the vaccine mandatory (it's how we got rid of smallpox).
How on earth would you enforce a mandatory vaccine? This is the same federalist system that won't enforce mask mandates.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The injections are authorized for emergency use.

And yet we have people wanting them to be mandatory.

Bizarro clown world.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:34 pm The injections are authorized for emergency use.

And yet we have people wanting them to be mandatory.

Bizarro clown world.
Yes, because higher vaccination rates are the only way to end this disaster. The vaccines are safe and effective. Time to make them mandatory.

What do you care, anyway? You don't live here.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Here is your opportunity to walk that back.

Or do you really want to go on record as saying that it should be mandatory for people to be shot up with something that is only authorized for emergency use?

Yikes.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Why make them mandatory when Fauci says it doesn’t prevent spread and the elderly are likely to be sicker with Delta?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:28 pm Why make them mandatory when Fauci says it doesn’t prevent spread and the elderly are likely to be sicker with Delta?
Again. What part of "they make you less sickly and less likely to DIE" did you not understand previously? No one has ever said they were 100% effective. If you were under that impression, you can either blame yourself or your information sources.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:48 pm Here is your opportunity to walk that back.

Or do you really want to go on record as saying that it should be mandatory for people to be shot up with something that is only authorized for emergency use?

Yikes.
I'm not walking back anything. There are billions of man study hours that have gone into investigating the safety and efficacy of these vaccines. You want to hang from a technicality? Unfortunate.

The vaccines are safe and effective. If you don't like that, you can play Rambo and live in the woods by yourself.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:15 pm
Left Seater wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:28 pm Why make them mandatory when Fauci says it doesn’t prevent spread and the elderly are likely to be sicker with Delta?
Again. What part of "they make you less sickly
My question isn’t for me, I am vaccinated and did it early. The Mrs and I will likely get a booster before we go to Europe in Oct.

But if Fauci/CDC is saying this:
The CDC warned House lawmakers that the delta variant sweeping across the country is as contagious as chickenpox, has a longer transmission window than the original Covid-19 strain and may make older people sicker, even if they’ve been fully vaccinated.
The don’t necessarily make you less sickly as you claim. Again, how are you going to sell making this mandatory when Fauci/CDC is telling people even if you get the vaccine, you might get more sick. This is something the Dems/Biden have to overcome.

But let’s say you can convince Congress to make it mandatory and it survives court challenges, how do you propose this be implemented in the real world?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

The CDC warned House lawmakers that the delta variant sweeping across the country is as contagious as chickenpox, has a longer transmission window than the original Covid-19 strain and may make older people sicker, even if they’ve been fully vaccinated.
Left Seater wrote:The don’t necessarily make you less sickly as you claim.
Statistically by a VERY wide margin, and anecdotally, fwiw, based on people I know who work in hospitals and are on the front lines of battling COVID, vaccinated people of all ages get less sick than those who are unvaxed. Context needs to be added to fully understand the part about the delta variant "may make older people sicker, even if they’ve been fully vaccinated." In simple terms, there are two groups of people - vaxed & unvaxed, along with two types (although there are more) of variants; we'll just call them delta and non-delta. If unvaccinated older people get non-delta COVID, they may get very sick and perhaps die. If they get delta, they are likely get even sicker and are more likely to die.

When vaxed older people get non-delta COVID (which is expected since no one ever sold the vaccine - ANY vaccine - as being 100% effective), they may get sick, but the symptoms are generally far milder than if they were unvaxed, and they are unlikely to die from it. If vaxed older people get delta, they may get sicker than they would from non-delta, but the symptoms are still, relatively speaking, mild and unlikely to result in death. So the "sicker" part of the CDC warning isn't meant to be taken as saying that vaxed seniors are getting sicker than they were before the vax was available, it's just saying that the delta variant is likely to make anyone (even though "older people" are specified because they are at higher risk generally) who gets it sicker than they would be if they had gotten non-delta COVID. The CDC warning should not, in any way, be construed to mean the vaccine isn't working as it should.

All that being said, there is no way in hell to enforce a vax mandate, and it shouldn't be mandatory. One of the "great" things about Amurca is that we all have the freedom to be fools.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Alright I can see that being the case and didn’t read that on initial pass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Smackie Chan wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:19 pm
Left Seater wrote:The don’t necessarily make you less sickly as you claim.
Statistically by a VERY wide margin, and anecdotally, fwiw, based on people I know who work in hospitals and are on the front lines of battling COVID, vaccinated people of all ages get less sick than those who are unvaxed. Context needs to be added to fully understand the part about the delta variant "may make older people sicker, even if they’ve been fully vaccinated." In simple terms, there are two groups of people - vaxed & unvaxed, along with two types (although there are more) of variants; we'll just call them delta and non-delta. If unvaccinated older people get non-delta COVID, they may get very sick and perhaps die. If they get delta, they are likely get even sicker and are more likely to die.

When vaxed older people get non-delta COVID (which is expected since no one ever sold the vaccine - ANY vaccine - as being 100% effective), they may get sick, but the symptoms are generally far milder than if they were unvaxed, and they are unlikely to die from it. If vaxed older people get delta, they may get sicker than they would from non-delta, but the symptoms are still, relatively speaking, mild and unlikely to result in death. So the "sicker" part of the CDC warning isn't meant to be taken as saying that vaxed seniors are getting sicker than they were before the vax was available, it's just saying that the delta variant is likely to make anyone (even though "older people" are specified because they are at higher risk generally) who gets it sicker than they would be if they had gotten non-delta COVID. The CDC warning should not, in any way, be construed to mean the vaccine isn't working as it should.

All that being said, there is no way in hell to enforce a vax mandate, and it shouldn't be mandatory. One of the "great" things about Amurca is that we all the freedom to be fools.
Smackie Chan--knows his rock, knows his vaccinations!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screwy, how do you suggest we implement your mandate?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:00 am Screwy, how do you suggest we implement your mandate?
I am walking back the mandate. That was Diego's idea. I am sticking with making it harder for anti-vaxxers to have fun. That will inspire them.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Valid idea. Probably not a winning one though if Biden and the Dems want to hold Congress.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I asked Diego, but any of you who are promoting the mass vax campaign can weigh in...

I am curious, what do you think the end is that those pushing the mass vaccination strategy have in mind?

Get as many people as possible vaccinated, QUICKLY.
Get 'em vaxxed.

Why?

What are they seeking to accomplish with the strategy?

- poptart
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SM wrote:There are billions of man study hours that have gone into investigating the safety and efficacy of these vaccines. You want to hang from a technicality? Unfortunate.

The vaccines are safe and effective. If you don't like that, you can play Rambo and live in the woods by yourself.
1. I am not expecting the FDA to give approval for the injections. I admit that I could be wrong about that, but that is my expectation at this point.

2. Do you think we should scrap FDA approvals for drugs and treatments across the board, or only for these particular injections?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

The two pressing questions that need to be addressed are: 1) Is the goal of the vaccine to prevent infection or to minimize the virus's effects if one does get infected, and 2) why should those who are vaxed be encouraged/mandated to wear masks?

The first question needs to be addressed on a couple different levels. The macro level (which could range from community to global) goal is for the virus, over time and after herd immunity has been achieved, to be eradicated so that there is no virus left to infect anyone, like with smallpox and polio. At the micro (individual) and short-term level, the goal is to lessen the severity of sickness if infected. For all I know, I may have had, or may even currently have, COVID. I've never been tested and have had no symptoms, but having been vaxed, it's possible I have it now and just don't know it. As long as it doesn't make me sick, I selfishly really don't care if I have it. It has no effect on me personally, but the risk to others is that I may be contagious. Not even sure if the experts know how contagious vaxed infected individuals may be.

As to the second question, the answer is likely rather simple. Given the uncertainty of how contagious vaxed folks may be, the reason they are being encouraged to wear masks is to protect those who are either too selfish, stupid, misinformed, or for any other reason are unvaxed. Taking this to its extreme, if everyone in the world were vaccinated, thereby reducing the virus from being a deadly pathogen to one that causes nothing more than flu-like symptoms in all but very few cases, there would be no reason for anyone to wear masks. If I infect vaxed people, so what? It's not gonna kill 'em, and I'll just have to live with the same level of guilt I would have if I infected someone with the common cold. It's unfortunate, but not deadly. Such is not the case if I infect unvaxed folks. I've done what I could to protect myself and help achieve herd immunity, but I am now being asked to do more (wear a mask) to help protect those who choose not to do their part.