Kierland

Re: Doom

Post by Kierland »

It doesn’t help him I’m sure.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:13 pm It doesn’t help him I’m sure.
It's my favorite throw away line. I get that a lot in my line of work from shit bags and you know they don't mean it AT ALL. Think of the woman from Office Space saying it...

"Hope that helps!"
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:27 pm
Omicron has killed lots of unvaccinated Americans. It has killed far, far fewer vaccinated Americans.
Got a link you can post to verify your usual out of your ass take?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron57 wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:16 pm Got a link you can post to verify your usual out of your ass take?
I love when I post common sense news and you demand a link for it. Try any reputable news outlet talking to leading epidemiologists about data sources from places like Johns Hopkins. Now fuck off before we see you on sorryantivaxxer.com.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Here is the definition of a vaccine:
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
Of course the CDC and liberals have moved the goalposts.

Since we have an abundance of short bus riders who post here and lean liberal, here is a second definition for you.
Immunity

the ability of an organism to resist a particular infection or toxin by the action of specific antibodies or sensitized white blood cells.
The Covid shots while helpful are not a vaccine.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

schmick wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:56 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:17 pm
Derron57 wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:16 pm Got a link you can post to verify your usual out of your ass take?
I love when I post common sense news and you demand a link for it. Try any reputable news outlet talking to leading epidemiologists about data sources from places like Johns Hopkins. Now fuck off before we see you on sorryantivaxxer.com.

they said that there was no fentanyl in george floyd's body.
Hennepin County Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Andrew Baker wrote:Dr. Baker acknowledged that Floyd had severe underlying heart disease and the presence of drugs but, he said, neither of those things were primary causes of death and neither caused 'the subdual and neck restraint.'
The guy who performed the autopsy just said that schmuck needs to STFU.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:06 pm I laid it all out in earlier pages of this thread -- starting from around page 5 or 6.

Large scale death.
Financial calamity the likes of which none of us have lived through.

But specifically regarding the virus...

More virulent mutations.
Vaccine failure.
Many people with compromised immune systems, resulting in widespread illnesses (and death).

I'm sorry to say, that's where we are.

Read Matthew 24.
Be sober and let it sink in.

Look around.
Do what you know is right.
Large scale death...

Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64

(The Center Square) – The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company has approximately 2,400 employees and sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers in the state.

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

Davison was one of several business leaders...

https://www.thecentersquare.com/indiana ... 25e2c.html

I'm pretty sure it's not the vax that has compromised folks.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

"Thecentersquare.com"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't even bother with that weak shit in here.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:45 am How many of them were treated with Monoclonal Antibodies, Ivermectin, NAD drips and antibiotics?

According to Aaron Roger's, that's what the NFL is using to treat players who test positive for the China virus

https://www.tmz.com/2021/12/29/aaron-ro ... ers-covid/

Over 200 members of congress and their staff used that same treatment regimen as well as then President Donald Trump all of whom recovered and recovered quickly.

It's what I used when I had covid and I recovered in under 2 days. You don't have to use that treatment plan if you don't want to but when it has proven to work why would you want to prevent others from using it unless you wanted them to die?
You mean the guy that lied about being inoculated? You guys should get great, you’re both lying POS.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:36 pm
"Thecentersquare.com"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't even bother with that weak shit in here.
The information is on many sites, SM.
Use Google and you'll see that.

The NYT, Yahoo, NBC, NPR, etc. are not covering it.
lol

What is your issue here?
Are you denying that OneAmerica (100 billion dollar life insurance company) CEO Scott Davison relayed this info during a news conference last week?

Or are you saying he made the story up?

Davison wasn't the only person at the news conference relaying such info, as is included in my link...

At the same news conference where Davison spoke, Brian Tabor, the president of the Indiana Hospital Association,
said that hospitals across the state are being flooded with patients “with many different conditions,” saying
“unfortunately, the average Hoosiers’ health has declined during the pandemic.”

In a follow-up call, he said he did not have a breakdown showing why so many people in the state are being
hospitalized – for what conditions or ailments. But he said the extraordinarily high death rate quoted by Davison
matched what hospitals in the state are seeing.

"What it confirmed for me is it bore out what we're seeing on the front end,..." he said.

Why don't you look up Scott Davison and Brian Tabor, reach out to them, and ask them why they lied at the news conference.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

If Trump was the Death Cult leader as per liberals, what is Biden given that he has rocketed past Trump’s death count?

Remember how he was going to follow the science? Clearly he lied there.

The self glossed “Master of the Senate” can’t get his signature legislation thru a Congress his party controls.

He is controlled by his staff and he admits to such often.

He admits his actions are unconstitutional b\ut moves forward regardless.

You liberals must really hate yourselves to just bend over and take it dry from your hero like this.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

It’s different now, the numbers are irrelevant, Biden looks and acts like he cares.

He has genuine concern. Less feelings are being hurt.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:33 pm It’s different now, the numbers are irrelevant, Biden looks and acts like he cares.

He has genuine concern. Less feelings are being hurt.
A majority of Americans don't support far right wing authoritarians in the White House. Film for L45B at 11.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Biden also hasn't endorsed any quack Covid 19 cures. He hasn't told Americans to inject bleach or shove UV lights up their asses to fight Covid 19. Also film at 11 for L45B.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:53 pm authoritarians ... Film
Certainly lots of projection happening.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:57 pm Certainly lots of projection happening.
OK, that's kind of funny.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:54 pm Biden also hasn't endorsed any quack Covid 19 cures. He hasn't told Americans to inject bleach or shove UV lights up their asses to fight Covid 19. Also film at 11 for L45B.
He also hasn't pimped cures sold by companies whose investors are major contributors to Biden's campaign (DeathSantis, not so much).
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Valid. He also hasn't done a damn thing to slow the virus, despite his promises during the campaign. More have now died under his watch and he said anyone responsible for that many deaths was unfit for office. So when is he removing himself?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:35 pm Valid. He also hasn't done a damn thing to slow the virus, despite his promises during the campaign. More have now died under his watch and he said anyone responsible for that many deaths was unfit for office. So when is he removing himself?
Do you have to lie about everything?

In other news Portugal is 90% vaxxed.
ICU is 90% unvaxxed.

I know math is hard for you trogs but that one is pretty simple even for you all.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:21 am Link?
His head is not shoved up his rear
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Clearly it still is because he is claiming the words directly out of Deathcult46’s mouth are lies.

This is why there is no point engaging with him.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Thanks @devisridhar for taking the time today to discuss omicron, vaccines, and how
the world can come together to prevent the next pandemic.

Do you think the world will come together to get ready for the next one? I hope so
but I am not sure.#

- Bill Gates (1/12/2022)

https://twitter.com/BillGates?ref_src=t ... r%5Eauthor

And the LORD said , Behold, the people is one, and they have all one
language; and this (Tower of Babel) they begin to do : and now
nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

- Genesis 11:6
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:09 am
poptart wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:06 pm I laid it all out in earlier pages of this thread -- starting from around page 5 or 6.

Large scale death.
Financial calamity the likes of which none of us have lived through.

But specifically regarding the virus...

More virulent mutations.
Vaccine failure.
Many people with compromised immune systems, resulting in widespread illnesses (and death).

I'm sorry to say, that's where we are.

Read Matthew 24.
Be sober and let it sink in.

Look around.
Do what you know is right.
Large scale death...

Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64

(The Center Square) – The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company has approximately 2,400 employees and sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers in the state.

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

Davison was one of several business leaders...

https://www.thecentersquare.com/indiana ... 25e2c.html

I'm pretty sure it's not the vax that has compromised folks.
Large scale death.

EXCLUSIVE: Nationwide Surge In Deaths Among People Aged 18-49: A State
by State Overview

Deaths among people aged 18 to 49 increased more than 40 percent in the 12 months ending October 2021 compared
to the same period in 2018–2019, before the COVID-19 pandemic, according to an analysis of death certificate data from
the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) by The Epoch Times.

The agency doesn’t yet have full 2021 numbers, as death certificate data trickles in with a lag of one to eight weeks or more.

The increase was notable across the country...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morni ... 08797.html

Just gettin' warmed up.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

I noticed that there was some kind of major effect on the US life expectancy rates where it dropped by almost 2 years on the CDC website. That affected by a rolling average of these increased deaths.

A two year downward change in life expectancy rates is kind of a big thing.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote:You get so close, and then somehow still miss the point.

NYC ER Doc Breaks Down How Omicron Affects the Boosted, Vaxxed and Unvaccinated
This guy concentrates on vax status. Does he say one fukking word about their health otherwise?

Maybe he eventually does at some point, but I doubt it.

Does he both to point out that everyone he sees with CV, vaxxed or not, is suffering from multiple comorbidities?

Of course he doesn’t.

That might lead a young healthy person to decide that the benefit is minimal while the long term risk is still unknown and the short term risk, while small as well, has been clearly documented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Softball Bat wrote:From Jsc's link...

And then there are the unvaccinated, who by all data are being hospitalized at a rate 15x or more the vaccinated.

All data?
Where is all data showing us all that unvaccinated are being hospitalized at a rate 15x more than vaccinated?

So this huge spike in hospitalizations in NYC are all unvaccinated people?

:lol:

#no
#not_born_yesterday
To expand on this, last year at this time, very few were vaxxed. Today, 80 plus percent in NYC are vaxxed. Add to this the fact that many more are immune through exposure to CV.

Given this info, a sane person might conclude that today’s case/death counts MUST be lower.

Well, maybe not cases, as I will admit, omicron is much more contagious.

But death counts HAVE to be lower, right?

I mean with all these wonderful vaccines, another year of exposure, improved ability to treat that comes from experience, they just have to be….right?

Well let’s look at some numbers for NY.

1/14/21 237 deaths, 7 day average 188.

1/14/22 223 deaths, 7 day average 182

The 237 number was a spike above the days around it and pretty much the peak of that wave.

Judging from the new case number peaking about 7 days ago, this current wave’s death count should peak within the next week, probably very close to last years number.

So, how does a much better vaxxed population dealing with a less severe strain have a comparable deaf count?

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Doom

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:A friend from high school who's now a physician in NC posted some data from the hospital district he works in 2 or 3 days ago. Of all the patients who are either in ICU or intubated with Covid19, 100% of them are unvaccinated.

#DarwinIsComing

And rack Jsc for that last blast.
Did he bother to expound on these patient’s age/healf other than the CV part?

You guys are like a broken fukking record. Everyone seriously fukked up is unvaxed.

I get that.

How many are healthy HS cross country runners? How about 27 year old national mountain bike champs?

Until I see evidence that those folks are ending up in the hospital FROM CV, I’ll continue to think that maybe the jab ain’t for everybody.

You had one selling point for Mass vax. That selling point was “it stops the spread”.

Delta kinda beat that point up some and omicron has flat out prison raped it.

It does not stop transmission. Period.

Therefore, let people decide on their own.

I could see if there was a campaign to convince those that should get jabbed to get it.

If they put out all the numbers for and con for people of varying ages and health, they might convince some chunky 58 year olds to get it.

But they don’t. They stick with vague numbers that support their side and ignore the rest.

People know when they’re being bullshitted. Some of us, anyway.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote:
Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:39 am
Left Seater wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:35 pm Valid. He also hasn't done a damn thing to slow the virus, despite his promises during the campaign. More have now died under his watch and he said anyone responsible for that many deaths was unfit for office. So when is he removing himself?
Do you have to lie about everything?

In other news Portugal is 90% vaxxed.
ICU is 90% unvaxxed.

I know math is hard for you trogs but that one is pretty simple even for you all.
Link?
The number may be real.

But it leaves out the other number, that is number of people in the ICU with no comorbidities.

I’d be willing to bet that every single ICU bed there is occupied by someone who was in pretty rough shape before CV came along.

How about we stick to selling CV as something extremely helpful to those that need the help and admit this cost/benefit equation gets a little more fuzzy for the rest.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Here's some more interesting numbers.

Alabama has a fully vaxxed rate of 48%. NY is at 73%.

Why, I'll bet those morbidly obese cousin fukkers are dyin' in droves, right?

Alabama 7 day average deaf count this day in '21 is 125. same this year-8.

In fact, 'Bama's death numbers this last month have been extremely low. Maybe it's just that they culled the herd real good last winter.

So, from 125 largely unvaxxed down to 8, half way vaxxed. vs NY with 237 (largely unvaxxed) to 223 (73% fully vaxxed).

Given Alabama's frightening avg BMI, they should all be dead by now. As I mentioned above, herd culling might play into this. All the fatties died last winter. Kind of like NY and convalescent home residents.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Airline CEOs Warn 5G Rollout Could Bring ‘Catastrophic Disruption’ to U.S. Aviation

The chief executives of America’s largest airlines have re-sounded the alarm over the rollout of 5G wireless technology, warning that tens of thousands of passengers could be stranded overseas amid looming “catastrophic disruption” in U.S. aviation.

Leaders from airlines including American (ticker: AAL) and Delta (DAL), as well as logistics groups FedEx (FDX) and United Parcel Service (UPS), have called for the halt of the planned implementation of 5G this week within two miles of many airports.

“Immediate intervention is needed to avoid significant operational disruption to air passengers, shippers, supply chain and delivery of needed medical supplies,” said the group in a letter...

https://www.marketwatch.com/articles/ai ... latestnews

Catastrophic disruption!

On 119.

1/19

:shock:

The group said in a letter.

Ain't got time to take a fast train...

#doom
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

First off, you need to know that 5g has been operating in Europe for some time and there have been zero issues.

Second you need to understand the airlines and unions really aren’t worried about safety despite what they my mention. If they were really worried about safety they wouldn’t permit their members to work flights to many European airports. No, they are worried about the FAA putting new restrictions in place which could lead to flight disruptions. Canceled flights means less pay for members and less income for the union.

At the heart of the issue is two government agencies disagreeing. The FCC has cleared cellular carriers to use C band between 3.7 and 3.98 GHz. The FAA says this new usage could possibly interfere with aircraft radio altimeters which use a neighboring spectrum. The FCC says it has already done extensive research and there are no issues. The FCC also points to Europe where there have been no known issues.

The FAA isn’t pointing us to any specific studies, instead they are using words like could, might, possibly, may, etc. As such the FAA has warned airlines that it might issue guidelines stating that only category 1 landings would be allowed in areas where 5G was rolled out near airports. This would cover 47 of the 50 biggest/busiest airports in the US. For example, SFO would only be allowed to operate about 45% of the time this past December. DFW would only be able to operate on 2 mornings before 10am this past December. Of course this would bring air travel to its knees.

In my and many other’s opinions this is two government agencies not working together for the good of its citizens. It also could be another example of the FAA handing off research duties to the airlines themselves. Pete Buttplug needs to get his act together and show us the research and testing that supports his and the FAA’s position that there could, possibly, maybe, potentially be an issue.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Biden statement today...

I want to thank Verizon and AT&T for agreeing to delay 5G deployment around key airports and to continue working with the Department of Transportation on safe 5G deployment at this limited set of locations. This agreement will avoid potentially devastating disruptions to passenger travel, cargo operations, and our economic recovery, while allowing more than 90 percent of wireless tower deployment to occur as scheduled. This agreement protects flight safety and allows aviation operations to continue without significant disruption and will bring more high-speed internet options to millions of Americans. Expanding 5G and promoting competition in internet service are critical priorities of mine, and tomorrow will be a massive step in the right direction. My team has been engaging non-stop with the wireless carriers, airlines, and aviation equipment manufacturers to chart a path forward for 5G deployment and aviation to safely co-exist – and, at my direction, they will continue to do so until we close the remaining gap and reach a permanent, workable solution around these key airports.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... agreement/
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Months late DesthCult46. And where is Buttplug on this?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

What's up with the last second negotiations and haranguing?

the 5G roll-out has been in the works for a very long time, no?

And it's a fairly consequential situation, right?

Now at the 11th hour we have uncertainty and deal-making going on?

Not really buying what is being presented to us.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

A 69-year-old man in Ohio, suffered a three-hour erection — a condition called priapism — due to
blood clotting problems in his penis.

- Eric Feigl-Ding

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1 ... 91%2Fpg234

:)

#doom
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Emirates airlines has suspended most flights to the US over 5G concerns. Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), Dallas Fort Worth (DFW), Houston (IAH), Miami (MIA), Newark (EWR), Orlando (MCO), San Francisco (SFO) and Seattle (SEA), have all seen their Emirates service cancelled. No word on how long these flights won’t operate, but they have zeroed out all space thru Jan 31st.

Strangely enough, Emirates is still operating their flights to NYC, LA and DC. These three happen to also have the highest load factors from the US. If safety really is a concern, why are you keeping your flights where you are making the most money?

Air India, ANA and Japan Airlines have also suspended some flights to the US.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The vaccines are an absolute failure.

Israel, with near full adult vax coverage sees this -----> https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... ry/israel/

Korea, also very heavily vax'd is a total joke. See this -----> https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... uth-korea/

Cut the ridiculous vax cheerleading bullshit.

Cum out of your stupor.

Good grief!

#doom
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc wrote:Poptart, yes, covid cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are increasing.

Increasing?

lol

Dude, they have EXPLODED in Israel (and S. Korea), where virtually every adult has taken multiple needles.

Why?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc, why are cases, hospitalizations, and deaths EXPLODING upward in Israel, where 99% of adults are vaccinated?

Why?

This week in Israel...

Among those hospitalized in serious condition due to the coronavirus, 55% had received a booster shot.

The Health Ministry also released 7-day figures which showed 436,028 new cases during that time period —
a 67% rise from the week before. Serious cases totaled 775 — a 130.7% rise from the previous week.

COVID data from Wednesday showed that Israel was leading the world in new daily COVID-19 cases per capita.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-se ... condition/

Israel, where 99% of adults are vax'd, leads the world in new cases per capita.
lol

Digest it.

Serious cases rose by 130% in one week, in a place where 99% of adults are vax'd.
lol

Digest.

55% of those in serious condition are -----> boosted.
lol

Didn't help them.

Digest.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Your grandkids will look back at these past couple of years and wonder what in fvcks name grandpa and his generation were thinking.

Wow.