Doom

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Doom

Post by Kierland »

At least you moved on from hoax. Now if you could just put the twinkies down and stop being a stupid POS.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:07 am Covid doom!

The majority of the world is heading into a “very, very dark period” of the coronavirus crisis, a World Health Organization (WHO) leader has said. Nearly 18 months into the global pandemic, infections across the world are now “accelerating faster than ever”, Dr David Nabarro warned. It comes as India suffered the deadliest seven-day period of the pandemic so far.

“The reason why it’s particularly dark is that now we don’t have the full data, because more and more the pandemic is spreading in places where testing is not available, so the numbers that we have we know are a major underestimate. “It’s bigger than ever, it’s fiercer than ever and it’s causing more distress than ever – this is a bad phase.” He added that the “evolving” virus was going to be “building up and surging in many different parts of the world”.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/who-warns-wor ... lOBMIPuGrE

#surging
#evolving
#dark
#doom

I guess we can stop worrying about Climate Change.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

As has been evident for many months now, we are in a depression deeper than the 1930's.

Hiring was a huge letdown in April, with nonfarm payrolls increasing by a much less than expected
266,000 and the unemployment rate rose to 6.1% amid an escalating shortage of available workers.
Dow Jones estimates had been for 1 million new jobs...

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/07/jobs-re ... -2021.html

Wow.

1,000,000 new jobs were expected, and just 266,000 were added?
lol

We are in an absolutely incredible meltdown.

Fake stock market, so yeah, all is well.

Welcome to the Grand illusion
Come on in and see what's happening
Pay the price, get your tickets for the show

#pain
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Well as long as we encourage people not to work there is little incentive to go back to work.

Don’t worry you can’t be evicted. In some cases you get more money not working than you did while working. Utilities are deferring payment. You are flush with cash, why work?

Are you really surprised unemployment rose?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I am not surprised.

The *official* unemployment numbers have been bogus for a very long time.

The time will inevitably come when the entire U.S. economic structure will be overhauled.

The "bail out everyone and everything" culture comes to a horrific end.

And people will work, no doubt.

Pain is being felt now, but we ain't seen nothin' yet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:22 am Well as long as we encourage people not to work there is little incentive to go back to work.

Don’t worry you can’t be evicted. In some cases you get more money not working than you did while working. Utilities are deferring payment. You are flush with cash, why work?

Are you really surprised unemployment rose?
300$ is flush with cash? Fuck off t r a i t o r. People don’t want to work at a shit job for no money. Maybe if they were paid well, or treated well, or maybe if they were paid in stock like the fat cats. If unemployment is paying more than companies that sounds like the companies problem. You are still a fat greedy klepto.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:34 am
The "bail out everyone and everything" culture comes to a horrific end.

And people will work, no doubt.
Bailing out rich people, too big to fail, no corporate death penalty, tax breaks for shit malls, tax breaks for stadiums, it’s all got to go.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Saw this awhile back.

Take a person working a job for $10 an hour. That is $20400 annually. Assume they had two kids. With the extra unemployment income from the Feds they would have received $804 a week from unemployment. That is more than 200% of their weekly income of $392.

What about someone earning $15 per hour. They would be getting $906 a week in unemployment. That is more than 154% of their normal paycheck of $588 a week.

Now don’t forget the $1200 and $1000 checks sent out as well.

Then add on top of that free rent, free utilities, etc in some cases and people still wonder why unemployment is so high. This is AOC’s plan to pay those unwilling to work in her green raw deal.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I saw the gov bail out rich people for years and you didn’t say shit, so fuck off klepto.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Oh and add to the issue teacher’s unions in major cities. These unions are often refusing to have their members do their jobs yet demand their members are still paid.

Either the teachers go back to the classrooms and teach in person or they lose their jobs. Many parents need their kids to return to school so they can return to work.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fuck off t r a i t o r.

You didn’t care about policy when your boys and girls were storming the capital.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Widespread Internet Outage Affects Major Websites

Developing...
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:53 pm

Developing...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

US assessing reported leak at Chinese nuclear power facility

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/14/poli ... index.html

(CNN)The US government has spent the past week assessing a report of a leak at a Chinese nuclear
power plant, after a French company that part owns and helps operate it warned of an "imminent
radiological threat," according to US officials and documents reviewed by CNN.

The warning included an accusation that the Chinese safety authority was raising the acceptable limits
for radiation detection outside the Taishan Nuclear Power Plant in Guangdong province in order to
avoid having to shut it down, according to a letter from the French company to the US Department
of Energy obtained by CNN.

Despite the alarming notification...

Imminent radiological threat!
Alarming notification!

:shock:

Don't you stand, stand too close
You might catch it
Oh, oh
Don't stand too close
Baby, radioactive
Oh, yeah
Radio, radio, radio, radioactive
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Oh, yeah
I'm a radio, radio, radio, radio...

Developing...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:53 pm Widespread Internet Outage Affects Major Websites

Developing...
Again...

Airline and bank websites go down in another major internet failure

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/17/tech ... rketribbon

London (CNN Business) Airlines, banks, stock exchanges and trading platforms suffered brief website outages
early Thursday after a key piece of internet infrastructure failed, sparking the second major interruption of the past
10 days.

Virgin Australia said in a statement on Thursday that it had resolved an IT outage caused by a failure at Akamai
Technologies (AKAM), a global content delivery network. "Virgin Australia was one of many organizations to experience
an outage with the Akamai content delivery system today and we are working with them to ensure that necessary
measures are taken to prevent these outages from reoccurring," the airline said in a statement.

The outages on Thursday ensnared companies including Southwest Airlines (LUV), United Airlines (UAL), Commonwealth
Bank of Australia (CBAUF), Westpac Bank (WBK) and Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANEWF) (ANZ). The Hong
Kong Stock Exchange website was also briefly offline.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Miami doom!

:shock:

When the walls come tumblin' down
When the walls come crumblin' crumblin'
When the walls come tumblin' tumblin' down...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Widespread ransomware attack!

A supply-chain ransomware attack that hit hours before the beginning of a holiday
weekend has already affected more than 200 businesses, researchers said.

On Friday, information technology company Kaseya sent out a warning of a “potential
attack” on its VSA tool, which is used by IT to manage and monitor computers remotely.
Kaseya urged customers to shut down their servers running the service.

This must be done immediately, the company said, because “one of the first things the
attacker does is [shuts off] administrative access to the VSA.”

It was unclear late Friday how disruptive the attack might be on U.S. businesses. More
than 40,000 organizations use Kaseya products, the company says, which includes VSA
and other IT tools.

“It is absolutely the biggest non-nation state supply-chain cyberattack that we’ve ever seen,”
Allan Liska, a researcher with cybersecurity firm Recorded Future, said Friday. “And it’s
probably the biggest ransomware attack we’ve seen, at least the biggest since WannaCry.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technolo ... re-attack/

Developing...
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

These attacks, similar to illegal immigration, are skyrocketing under the Biden administration.

He should probably do something about them soon. Or not and loose the House and Senate.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:22 pm These attacks, similar to illegal immigration, are skyrocketing under the Biden administration.

He should probably do something about them soon. Or not and loose the House and Senate.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The cyber problem is a huge issue, no doubt, but it is comical that you think American would give fascists the keys to the country over a cybersecurity issue that has been a bipartisan problem for 20 years.

Nice try though, you genuinely made me chuckle.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Well if you are calling mainstream media liars, so be it.

They have said it is surging, I just repeated it.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Mr. Potato Head is still traumatized from the Presidential election.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:35 am VSA tool
Glad I don't use it. We just use the same one almost everyone else does.

Trying to stay a step ahead of the ransomware attacks is a huge priority. And I believe most start with some dipshit clicking on a suspicios email attachment.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:22 pm These attacks, similar to illegal immigration, are skyrocketing under the Biden administration.

Why should the Government do something about it? Wouldn’t that cost taxpayer money? This should be private industry’s problem to fix. Come to think of it, you have private neighborhood fire fighters. Why don’t you form a private neighborhood cyber security force? Then you’d have nothing to worry about.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:00 pm
Why should the Government do something about it? Wouldn’t that cost taxpayer money? This should be private industry’s problem to fix. Come to think of it, you have private neighborhood fire fighters. Why don’t you form a private neighborhood cyber security force? Then you’d have nothing to worry about.

You tell him Mikey. Left Seater always wants Big Gubment to fix his problems.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I thought Net Neutrality was to ensure hackers got equal bandwidth?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:11 pm I thought Net Neutrality was to ensure hackers got equal bandwidth?
I think it has something to do with tennis. Pops would know.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:05 pm

You tell him Mikey. Left Seater always wants Big Gubment to fix his problems.
Nice straw man.

But like I said ignore it like the flood of illegal immigration the Dems have unleashed at your peril. Seems like you guys want the GOP to take control of Congress, which while surprising is certainly welcomed.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Do or don’t. His choice. But usually when State actors are involved the Feds handle it. And you liberals keep telling us it is State actors. But like I said, do nothing and give the GOP more control of Congress at the mid-terms.

And how surprising that you can’t follow along with a story, or choose to get it wrong on purpose.

The firefighters were not private. The neighborhood just incentivized the fire department. We built the station and bought a truck. The city staffed it.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Who are “you liberals,” and who said anything about “State actors?”

:meds:

Seriously, you need to get back on your meds. Or something.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You seriously want to keep playing dumb, or are you really a short bus rider?

You liberals applies to the Dem leadership and all you sheep who continue to vote for them.

As for State Actors, no less that sleepy Joe believes Russia is behind the ransomware attacks that have skyrocketed under his watch.
During a summit in Geneva on June 16, Biden urged Russian President Vladimir Putin to crack down on cyber hackers emanating from Russia, and warned of consequences if such ransomware attacks continued to proliferate
On Thursday, U.S. and British authorities said Russian spies accused of interfering in the 2016 U.S. presidential election have spent much of the past two years abusing virtual private networks (VPNs) to target hundreds of organizations worldwide.

Is your short bus battery powered as well?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:55 pm You seriously want to keep playing dumb, or are you really a short bus rider?

You liberals applies to the Dem leadership and all you sheep who continue to vote for them.

As for State Actors, no less that sleepy Joe believes Russia is behind the ransomware attacks that have skyrocketed under his watch.
During a summit in Geneva on June 16, Biden urged Russian President Vladimir Putin to crack down on cyber hackers emanating from Russia, and warned of consequences if such ransomware attacks continued to proliferate
On Thursday, U.S. and British authorities said Russian spies accused of interfering in the 2016 U.S. presidential election have spent much of the past two years abusing virtual private networks (VPNs) to target hundreds of organizations worldwide.

Is your short bus battery powered as well?
Did you even read your quote? Biden never said anything about “State Actors.” Only that the cyber attacks were emanating from Russia and that Putin needs to crack down on them. I’m pretty sure Putin is not inclined to do that, but there’s nothing there about “State Actors.”

Regarding your second paragraph, Trump, Putin, and the rest of you conservatives have spent the past five years denying that there was any Russian interference. Until it suits your purposes to make a sudden about face. Then, all of a sudden it’s Biden’s fault? Give me a fucking break.

Happy Independence Day, BTW.
🇺🇸
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Biden threatening Russia is totally due to State Actors.
WASHINGTON — A newly disclosed effort by Russian intelligence to hijack the email system of a United States government agency prompted leading Democrats on Friday to urge stronger action against Moscow for accelerating cyberattacks

Sorry this is news to you. Happy 4th!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Two injections with the non-approved soup won't cut the mustard.
Get ready for your -----> booster!

- Pfizer

Of course you've got to target that dreaded Delta.

Not that there won't be many multiple other variants coming our way. lol

Booster, booster, booster, booster, get your booster!
Get your booster!
Booster!

Get it and feel good!

I pity the fool!

Not a joking matter.

Follow the -----> $$$
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

#sad
#stupid
#senile
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:39 pmSeems like you guys want the GOP to take control of Congress, which while surprising is certainly welcomed.
The GQP is about to go through some things. Like the select committee investigation into the Jan 6th insurgency. Like kompromat over not just Trump, but other Republicans. Like Matt Gaetz's involvement in child trafficing. Like House Minority Leader McCarthy continuing to refuse to pull Gaetz from sitting on the Justice Committee while he's being investigated by the Dept. of Justice (holy conflict of interest, Batman!). Like the GOP Network errrrr Fox News spreading misinformation regarding masks & vaccines, leading to the upcoming return of nearly everything shutting down (or at least masks being required everywhere).

Voters aren't going to go back to the Russia-loving GQP over ransomware attacks perpetrated by the country coddled by Trump & his fellow Republicans, Mr. Caravans!!
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:46 pmOldest daughter is working on her PharmD at UNC now, and was on the team doing research and testing on Moderna. So even though she's just 23, she does know much more about this stuff than I do.

She says:
(1) get vaccinated, NOW, if you have not already done so
(2) there definitely are more variants coming, in significant part because of the dumbasses who won't get vaccinated are walking petri dishes who are enabling the virus to mutate and evolve
(3) when the booster shot is available, get it as soon as you can
So sad she got sucked into the conspiracy.
"I see everything twice!"
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc wrote:the dumbasses who won't get vaccinated are walking petri dishes who are enabling the virus to mutate and evolve
1. It isn't a vaccine.

2. Ask her if the "dumbasses" who got the injection are not walking petri dishes who are enabling the virus to mutate and evolve.

Post her answer.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:47 am
Jsc wrote:the dumbasses who won't get vaccinated are walking petri dishes who are enabling the virus to mutate and evolve
1. It isn't a vaccine.

2. Ask her if the "dumbasses" who got the injection are not walking petri dishes who are enabling the virus to mutate and evolve.

Post her answer.
Oh great, not only are you flat earth, but you're anti-vaxx?