Taunting

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Taunting

Post by Softball Bat »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:38 pm
poptart wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:06 am Joel Embid learned about taunting and -----> karma.

:lol:
Didn’t he ever?

If Butler and Lowry make it back, I think the Heat are gonna win it all.
The Heat knock the 76ers out in 6 games.

Embid's broken face didn't help, and James Harden predictably STUNK IT UP in the playoffs again.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I’ve been noticing a lot of pink shoes in NBA games recently.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Are you taunting me?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

:logan:
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

If only I could find a sweet, innocent "ordinary pencil factory girl" these days...
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

schmick wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 5:30 pm
Mikey wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:42 am I’ve been noticing a lot of pink shoes in NBA games recently.
Why the fuck are you watching basketball, you're old and white and you couldn't jump over a Sunday newspaper
I'm not sure what your point is here.

I can't act, but I still watch movies.

I can't throw or hit a 95 mph fastball, but I still watch baseball.

I suspect you can't either. So what do you watch - Kiddie Diddlers?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

You can’t be serious.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Mikey wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:04 pm You can’t be serious.
He's right. Being a superfan is a form of pretending. Being a superduper fan is a form of religious observation. Imagination is healthy, though, as long as it doesn't go overboard.

Schmick's examples show that edge lording is a form of pretending no different from superfanning.

Schmick, were you being facetious, serious or crossing the line twice when you wrote, as long as it's straight and a strike?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:31 pm
Mikey wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:04 pm You can’t be serious.
He's right. Being a superfan is a form of pretending. Being a superduper fan is a form of religious observation. Imagination is healthy, though, as long as it doesn't go overboard.

Schmick's examples show that edge lording is a form of pretending no different from superfanning.

Schmick, were you being facetious, serious or crossing the line twice when you wrote, as long as it's straight and a strike?
Who said anything about being a "superfan?" All I mentioned was watching an NBA game on TV. Stop trying to read anything more into this than Schmick blathering his usual incoherent bullshit. I get that you really want to somehow "fit in" but you just look as dimwitted here as Schmuck trying to worm your way into this. And all he's trying to do is troll for enraged responses.

And regarding hitting a fastball, yes even I could probably hit a 95 or 97 mph fastball if it's perfectly straight and given enough chances. You just stick the bat in the right place. The ball hits it. The point I was trying to make, which apparently went way over both your and Schmuck's heads, is that he could no more play baseball at an MLB level than I could play basketball in the NBA. And yet me watching basketball is somehow pathetic, but him watching baseball is surely OK.

Guess what? The reason most of us watch sports to see folks with a lot more talent than we have put it on display. Do you watch any sports on TV? Attend any in person? Ever go and see a live music performance? Apparently anybody who watches anything that they themselves couldn't do is just pretending. And all acting is pretending, so throw out all cinema and non "reality" TV I guess. Not sure what Schmuck actually does for entertainment besides trolling this board and masturbating to secretly shot cellphone footage of teenage softball players.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Alright, cool.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Some strange fans are booted OUT of the Aussie Open for *taunting* NoVax Djokovic.

:)
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:01 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:06 pm It's not so much that Dump told Putin to wait, but more a case of once he left office Putin no longer had a useful idiot in the WH & no longer had any reason to delay his war plans.
Putin was waiting for Dump to destroy NATO in the event of his reelection.
How the fuck is shaming NATO into spending more money on defense going to destroy it? I know you're a fucking idiot, so take your time.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:49 am How the fuck is shaming NATO into spending more money on defense going to destroy it? I know you're a fucking idiot, so take your time.
It's not. Dump said he'd push to dissolve NATO if re-elected. Do try to keep up.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s Omaha word travels slowly still.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

JPGettysburg wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:58 pm
I've studied sports longer than you've been alive.
Doubtful on multiple levels.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:59 am
mvscal wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:49 am How the fuck is shaming NATO into spending more money on defense going to destroy it? I know you're a fucking idiot, so take your time.
It's not. Dump said he'd push to dissolve NATO if re-elected. Do try to keep up.
...they continued to refuse to meet their obligatory spending targets under the treaty. So, not at all the same thing and you remaining a lying moron who kicks his own every time he hits submit.

Of note, your hero, Barry O'Bootlip also griped about NATO members not meeting their obligations. He just didn't have the sack to do anything to hold their feet to the fire and make them do it. He simply flapped his blue gums a bit and everyone else in the room just rolled their eyes and totally ignored him...because he is a limp bitch.

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/n ... -it-alone/
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Wow, that’s some heavy dog whistle racism from lettuce head. You people are disgusting.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:44 pm Wow, that’s some heavy dog whistle racism from pedokkkal. You people are disgusting.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

And a liar too.

The rest of it was just more of your word vomit 🤮 and, as per usualm, not worth responding to.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Wow. Actual English scares you. That fucking mind blowing.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice defection.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

JPGettysburg wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:08 pm 🤮
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fever dream.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

IKYABWAI
Outstanding
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:23 am R. Westbrook was taunted, like zoo animals are sometimes taunted.

His reaction...

Now Westbrook has been traded to -----> The Utah Jazz!

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That should work out well. At least I can go back to being interested in the Lakers again.
Last edited by Kierland on Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:49 am
poptart wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:23 am R. Westbrook was taunted, like zoo animals are sometimes taunted.

His reaction...

Now Westbrook has been traded to -----> The Utah Jazz!

But Sloppy, who taunts animals at the zoo? Well, I do remember that day in S.F.--it was Christmas day 2007--and some dirt bags whose ethnicity remained murky (some sort of Indian/Roma blend?) were actually taunting a Siberian tiger by throwing pinecones and small stones at it in its large pen. The problem was that the large enclosure had been built with an 18"-deep moat--from which it was accurately determined that big cats cannot jump out. However, back in the early '90's the "Med Fly" threat was upon us and so they drained the moat so as to prevent mosquitos or something. And they never bothered to refill it. So in 2007 when the Siberian tiger decided it wasn't going to put up with the disrespect of being pelted--and taunted--it just climbed right out and attacked the three dirtbags, killing the first with one mighty swipe of its massive paw, and then chasing the others, following their blood trail, to the concession concourse where it was busy attacking one of them when the SFPD showed up and promptly shot the majestic beast dead. A statue of the tiger has been placed by the enclosure--which now is flanked with huge plexiglass barriers in the manner of a Detroit convenience store. :oops:

As for Westbrick, he'll still get paid and his team wil never win.
Before God was, I am