It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

[G] GOP hates democracy, example #23,645 [G}

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Steven Dennis
@StevenTDennis
On Senate floor Mitch McConnell rips a federal holiday for Election Day as part of a “power grab” by Democrats to win elections.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: GOP hates democracy, example #23,645

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sudden Sam wrote:Makes no sense.

Wouldn't the GOPers suggest that Dem voters aren't working on election day already?

It would fit their talking points better that this would be a great thing for hard-working GOP voters.
Logic has never been a strong point for conservatives. The like to say that liberals don't work too k, yet work unions tend to lean towards the left.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Diego in Seattle wrote: The like to say that liberals don't work too k, yet work unions tend to lean towards the left.
You and Screwy been hitting the same crack pipe. If this is your attempt at logic, then it helps everyone understand the liberal mindset a bit better. If that is even possible.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote:Makes no sense.

Wouldn't the GOPers suggest that Dem voters aren't working on election day already?

It would fit their talking points better that this would be a great thing for hard-working GOP voters.
Every other nation on planet Earth, both authoritarian and free, has either Election Day on a Sunday or as a federal holiday. But ohh no, not us. Because one political party (the GOP, duh) is invested heavily into making voting as difficult as possible because more people vote D than R.

It's as simple as that.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:greater percentage of the ill-informed moron base
https://www.npr.org/2019/01/28/68947399 ... t-shutdown
Trump Voters In Upstate New York React To End Of Government Shutdown

MANN: Green says those 800,000 federal workers who went without paychecks - that's a small sacrifice if it forces Congress to pay for a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

GREEN: I'd hate for somebody to come over here and rape my daughter, murder her, murder my mom and then go back over there and not get caught. So yeah, I think the wall's a great idea.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:polls that are open before and after the workday is not enough for the D voters (while strangely being sufficient for the R voters...).
It's harder for the poor to vote than it is for the wealthy. Film at 11.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

If the Guardians Of Privilege didn't engage in voter suppression like what we saw last November in minority neighborhoods in gas whole day to vote wouldn't be necessary.
9/27/22
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Can you provide some specific examples of how this is so???..and outside of some social service welfare administrator wasting more of our tax dollars hand delivering and picking up ballots to the "poor", maybe the "poor" should get off their dead asses and walk to the polling place and cast a fucking ballot.
Derron
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Can you provide some specific examples of how this is so???
Lol, thanks for making my point, asswipe.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote:If the Guardians Of Privilege didn't engage in voter suppression like what we saw last November in minority neighborhoods in gas whole day to vote wouldn't be necessary.
Drunk early today eh? Typical liberal.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:If the Guardians Of Privilege didn't engage in voter suppression like what we saw last November in minority neighborhoods in gas whole day to vote wouldn't be necessary.
You picked the wrong year to stop huffing paint.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Left Seater wrote:
You picked the wrong year to stop huffing paint.

Says the clown who can’t type a coherent statement.

Big fucking deal, there were lines at a polling place. Same thing happened in my hood. Waits were 2 hours plus. Don’t want to wait in line, vote early. Something your hit piece never even mentioned.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

So I guess it was just a coincidence that most of the long lines at GA polling places minority neighborhoods....
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

We have no clue. Your hit piece of a story doesn’t mention wait times anywhere else.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
88 wrote:greater percentage of the ill-informed moron base
https://www.npr.org/2019/01/28/68947399 ... t-shutdown
Trump Voters In Upstate New York React To End Of Government Shutdown

MANN: Green says those 800,000 federal workers who went without paychecks - that's a small sacrifice if it forces Congress to pay for a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

GREEN: I'd hate for somebody to come over here and rape my daughter, murder her, murder my mom and then go back over there and not get caught. So yeah, I think the wall's a great idea./quote]

I heard that piece on NPR. I really just had to crack up. This guy lives just about as far from the Mexican border as you possibly can while still in the US (about 2,400 miles from TJ as the crow flies) and yet he's worried that some animal is going to cross the border, come and murder his daughter and mother, and then go back. Yep that makes the wall a great idea.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: I heard that piece on NPR. I really just had to crack up. This guy lives just about as far from the Mexican border as you possibly can while still in the US (about 2,400 miles from TJ as the crow flies) and yet he's worried that some animal is going to cross the border, come and murder his daughter and mother, and then go back. Yep that makes the wall a great idea.
We're so fucked
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote:

I heard that piece on NPR. I really just had to crack up. This guy lives just about as far from the Mexican border as you possibly can while still in the US (about 2,400 miles from TJ as the crow flies) and yet he's worried that some animal is going to cross the border, come and murder his daughter and mother, and then go back. Yep that makes the wall a great idea.
Tell that to the people murdered by this piece of shit. So now distance matters if the individual lives a ways from the border?? and this is even from your favorite news source as well.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/26/us/undoc ... index.html

Reno is closer than NY, so I guess the people in Reno can bitch about it ? or should they just shut the fuck up like you say the dude in NY should.

Pretty sure a little digging will yield felony crimes committed by illegal aliens in pretty much all states. More so where the population density of illegal aliens is higher perhaps ??

What distance from the border should be allowed for illegal aliens to commit crimes in the US ? I will take your answer on the air here please.
Derron
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Derron wrote:
Mikey wrote:

What distance from the border should be allowed for illegal aliens to commit crimes in the US ? I will take your answer on the air here please.
I'll take imbecile for 20 Alex.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote:
Derron wrote:
Mikey wrote:

I'll take imbecile for 20 Alex.
Answer the question in context please. How far a distance inside the US is it acceptable for an illegal alien to commit a felonious crime ?
Derron
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote:Answer the question in context please. How far a distance inside the US is it acceptable for an illegal alien to commit a felonious crime ?

Irrelevant question. The Wall isn't gonna stop them.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: And when you start talking about long lines at polling places, remember that polling decisions are made by the people in charge locally. And in urban areas, the people in charge are nearly universally on team D. When you see a giant line of people at an urban polling place, remember who created that mess. Team D. Every fucking time.

Identify one urban polling place plagued with long lines that was not under the control of Team D. Just fire it up, since you claim it happens so often.
The poor are exclusively found in urban areas? What is this, the 70s?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ing-rights
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
88 wrote:polls that are open before and after the workday is not enough for the D voters (while strangely being sufficient for the R voters...).
What makes it so hard for the poor to vote that it justifies a federal holiday? No film needed. Just provide an explanation for your lunacy.

And when you start talking about long lines at polling places, remember that polling decisions are made by the people in charge locally. And in urban areas, the people in charge are nearly universally on team D. When you see a giant line of people at an urban polling place, remember who created that mess. Team D. Every fucking time.

Identify one urban polling place plagued with long lines that was not under the control of Team D. Just fire it up, since you claim it happens so often.
Actually it’s generally the state government that’s in charge and the the ones with problems almost always have Republican administrations.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

88;
Who was Georgia's SoS during the governor's race between Stacey Abrams (balck) & Brian Kemp (white)?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote:88;
Who was Georgia's SoS during the governor's race between Stacey Abrams (balck) & Brian Kemp (white)?
Bleat on, lobotomized sheep....

Oh, wait.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:88;
Is your Google machine broken? Mine says Brian Kemp.
No shit, moron. But only in your deluded world do you find it not an issue to have a sitting secretary of state governing an election that he himself is part of.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:If more people vote D than R, D wins the election every time.
Not always true.

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

As long as the dems can refer to their almanacs for guidance on the harvesting of ballots they'll be ok.
E PLURIBUS PLURIBUS
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Seer wrote:As long as the dems can refer to their almanacs for guidance on the harvesting of ballots they'll be ok.
Lol, please, tell us more.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Lawyer probably also thinks everyone works a single job and has no children.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

In other news, Texas finds 95,000 noncitizens on voter rolls. Democrats swoon.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ter-rolls/
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote: Actually it’s generally the state government that’s in charge and the the ones with problems almost always have Republican administrations.
Says the dude from one of the most fucked up state governments in the entire fucking world. Your state has more problems and fucks up more shit than any other state around, it exports its puke ass mother fucking low life residents to the other West Coast states, which both also have Democratic administrations and Legislatures, it has the highest number of illegal aliens, its social services are one of the highest costs in the nation, and it has some of the most restrictive gun control laws in the US.

If you think your state, and Oregon and Washington have no problems you are delusional and completely out of your fucking mind. The Democrats own a 29 billion dollar public retirement liability problem in Oregon, and Seattle is a shithole that runs business's out. Your statement is the most stupid thing you have ever posted.
Derron
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Rich people vote more because their bought and paid for candidates are running in every election. Poor people don’t usually have an advocate running.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

So, you're admitting Democrats don't give a flying fuck about the poor?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Rooster wrote:In other news, Texas finds 95,000 noncitizens on voter rolls. Democrats swoon.

Go get a bottle of prop wash, idiot.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Carson wrote:So, you're admitting Democrats don't give a flying fuck about the poor?
Some do.
I would peg it at 10% which is 10% more than the red menace.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Link?
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Rooster wrote:In other news, Texas finds 95,000 noncitizens on voter rolls. Democrats swoon.

Go get a bottle of prop wash, idiot.
You swooned, did you not? Go get a yard of flight line, idiot.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You lying hillbilly fuck.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

How would Americans feel about compulsory voting?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:How would Americans feel about compulsory voting?
The GOP would hate it.