Stick a fork in Brett Kavanaugh

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Re: Stick a fork in Brett Kavanaugh

Post by Killian »

There's no humor intended. It's factual. He keeps trying to show how smart he is, but it's obvious that he's a little slow.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

:lol:
Go Bucs, Gators
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

I'm a registered Republican since 1988. That being said... do we really want Roe vs Wade overturned (which very well may start a civil war in this country)? I'm sorry... I don't agree with abortion but that bull has big horns. I dunno. Be careful what you wish for. Kavanaugh is the guy "they" need plugged into this slot. holy shit...stand clear and enjoy the show edit: and they're doing all kinds of unprecedented and desperate shit to get this guy pushed through. hmmmm God bless America, land of the "free"
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:
I guess the Dems have kicked Keith Ellison to the curb.
They kicked Al Franken to the curb. Anything else?
Look at Screwy going to the but, but, but card.

Just more do what I say not what I do from him.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Also what makes Dr Ford more believable than Juanita Brodderick?

She is alleged to have told others immediately after the alleged rape occurred. Why were her claims so easily dismissed by the left and the left leaning media? Why should we believe Dr Ford but not Broadderick?
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

H4ever wrote:I'm a registered Republican since 1988. That being said... do we really want Roe vs Wade overturned (which very well may start a civil war in this country)? I'm sorry... I don't agree with abortion but that bull has big horns. I dunno. Be careful what you wish for. Kavanaugh is the guy "they" need plugged into this slot. holy shit...stand clear and enjoy the show edit: and they're doing all kinds of unprecedented and desperate shit to get this guy pushed through. hmmmm God bless America, land of the "free"
It would move back to the state level, it's not like abortions would all of a sudden be illegal nation wide.

Assuming Kavanaugh is confirmed, it's not out of the realm of possibility that Trump could make 3 more nominations before he leaves office. RBG is 85, Sotomayor's diabetes are rumored to be more serious than people let on and Thomas is said to want to retire. That would leave Breyer and Kagan as the only liberal justices.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

After this fiasco, Trump should go with judges as hard right as he can find just to punish the dems.

The fact is, Kavanaugh is a fairly middle of the road Bush conservative. And he has a record of bending over backwards to promote women. So much for his efforts.

Gotta hand it to the dems for sticking to the Archie Bunker smear strategy.

Clarence Thomas- Big ole' sex crazed negro. Better lock up your daughters.

Brett Kavanaugh-Drunken mic sexual predator.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

H4ever wrote:do we really want Roe vs Wade overturned?
Care to name a case where the SCOTUS reheard the same case andboverturned it?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:
H4ever wrote:do we really want Roe vs Wade overturned?
Care to name a case where the SCOTUS reheard the same case andboverturned it?
Ever heard of Plessy V Ferguson?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

smackaholic wrote:After this fiasco, Trump should go with judges as hard right as he can find just to punish the dems.

The fact is, Kavanaugh is a fairly middle of the road Bush conservative. And he has a record of bending over backwards to promote women. So much for his efforts.

RACK that take. To the Dems: You want to see just how bad for you it really could get? Hopefully Trump gets to put three more Justices on the bench, all of whom skewer every last single Progg sacred cow they worship, starting with killing their own children. A handmaid’s tale, indeed.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Stick a fork in Brett Kavanaugh

Post by smackaholic »

Rooster wrote:
smackaholic wrote:After this fiasco, Trump should go with judges as hard right as he can find just to punish the dems.

RACK that take. To the Dems: You want to see just how bad for you it really could get? Hopefully Trump gets to put three more Justices on the bench, all of whom skewer every last single Progg sacred cow they worship, starting with killing their own children. A handmaid’s tale, indeed.
I actually think abortion should remain legal.

That being said, RvW was a horrible ruling. It made up eights out of thin air.

It is actually a fairly well thought out decision. I would have been for it as a constitutional amendment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Only when the life of the mother is at stake— that is the line that I draw. Let’s be frank here, unrestricted abortion is wanting the option to off your kids at will. Might as well draw the line at 18 years of age where the child is a legal adult if the only distinction is just how old a child can be before he’s protected from a violent death at the hands of his own mother. Face it, it’d solve a lot of discipline problems raising teenagers.

“Sorry kid. You messed up one too many times, so I gotta put you down. Hopefully your little brother will learn from your mistakes and be a better and more productive member of this family than you have been.”
<sound of a gunshot out of the frame of the camera>
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rack that take.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

A second rack for 88, even if it makes me a goobs reach a rounder.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The trouble is, the holy rollers wouldn’t accept it and the left needs the status quo as a tool to keep women in the reservation.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

When was a Constitutional Ammendment ratified, BTW?

It’s been way too long. Use of the Ammendment process is proof that politicians actually respect it. And that hasn’t been the case.....on either side of the isle, for at least 80 years.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Rooster wrote:Only when the life of the mother is at stake— that is the line that I draw. Let’s be frank here, unrestricted abortion is wanting the option to off your kids at will. Might as well draw the line at 18 years of age where the child is a legal adult if the only distinction is just how old a child can be before he’s protected from a violent death at the hands of his own mother. Face it, it’d solve a lot of discipline problems raising teenagers.

“Sorry kid. You messed up one too many times, so I gotta put you down. Hopefully your little brother will learn from your mistakes and be a better and more productive member of this family than you have been.”
RACK this.
It figures that you would rack a totally moronic take. Something Rooster is well-known for.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Looks like Kavanaugh may have told a little lie to the committee.
A Yale classmate of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh accused him on Sunday of being untruthful in his testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee and making a "blatant mischaracterization" of his drinking while in college.

"I can unequivocally say that in denying the possibility that he ever blacked out from drinking, and in downplaying the degree and frequency of his drinking, Brett has not told the truth," Chad Ludington said in a statement to CNN.

Ludington said in the statement he often drank with Kavanaugh when they were classmates, and said Kavanaugh had played down "the degree and frequency" of his drinking in his testimony. Ludington said he often saw Kavanaugh "staggering from alcohol consumption," and said he often became "belligerent and aggressive" while drinking.

In his testimony to the judiciary committee Thursday, Kavanaugh denied ever blacking out from drinking.

Ludington said in his statement he witnessed Kavanaugh throw a beer in a man's face once for making a semi-hostile remark, "starting a fight that ended with one of our mutual friends in jail."

"It is truth that is at stake," Ludington said in a statement. "and I believe that the ability to speak the truth, even when it does not reflect well upon oneself, is a paramount quality we seek in our nation's most powerful judges."

Ludington is a professor at North Carolina State University, The New York Times reports, and he has appeared to have made small political contributions to Democratic candidates.

Ludington said in the statement he does not believe "heavy drinking or even loutish behavior of an 18 or even 21 year old should condemn a person for the rest of his life," but said if Kavanaugh "lied about his past actions on national television, and more especially while speaking under oath in front of the United States Senate, I believe those lies should have consequences."

Ludington said he "cringed" when he watched the Fox News interview with Kavanaugh and his wife Monday and when Kavanaugh testified under oath on Thursday to the judiciary committee.

Ludington said he felt it was his civic duty to tell of his experience drinking with Kavanaugh, and said in his statement he is going to take his information to the FBI. He told the Times he would go to the FBI on Monday.

The FBI has reopened a background check on the Supreme Court nominee, but the probe is narrowly focused, top officials said in interviews on Sunday. Kavanaugh's drinking history, which has come up in the allegations, is not part of the probe, a source tells CNN.

Ludington is not the first of Kavanaugh's former classmates to come forward and tell the story of a young man who drank to excess in college. Liz Swisher, another classmate, told CNN that Kavanaugh was not truthful in his testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee about his drinking habits when he was at Yale.

"There's no problem with drinking beer in college. The problem is lying about it," Swisher said on "Cuomo Prime Time." "He drank heavily. He was a partier. He liked to do beer bongs. He played drinking games. He was a sloppy drunk. He was more interested in impressing the boys than he was in impressing the girls. I never saw him be sexually aggressive, but he definitely was sloppy drunk."

James Roche, Kavanaugh's freshman year roommate at Yale, also spoke out.

"Brett and I did not socialize beyond the first few days of freshman year. We talked at night as freshman roommates do, and I would see him as he returned from nights out with his friends. It is from this experience that I concluded that although Brett was normally reserved, he was a notably heavy drinker, even by the standards of the time, and that he became aggressive and belligerent when he was very drunk," Roche said in a statement.

The White House did not have any immediate reaction on behalf of itself or Kavanaugh, but directed CNN to comments made by Chris Dudley, a close friend of Kavanaugh's and a former NBA player.

Dudley recalled that Kavanaugh was never aggressive when he drank.

"He wasn't that type of person," Dudley said.

Dwayne Oxley, who lived on same floor as Kavanaugh in Ezra Stiles College, said he would typically not talk to reporters, but that he wanted to lend his voice in support of the nominee. While the two men, he said, haven't stayed in close touch, he said he knew Kavanaugh well in college. They were both part of the same secret society: Truth and Courage, but not at the same time.

Oxley said it was college and that people drank, but "I never saw him in a state where he wasn't in control."

He said he knew of Ramirez and when he saw the picture, he definitely recognized her. He said he was "sympathetic" to her and to Blasey Ford, but "it's just not who I knew as Brett Kavanaugh."

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Surely a belligerent drunk will have some sort of arrest record backing up this claim.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I don't you stupid, slack-jawed fuck-knuckle.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

A guy in his early 20's drank? In college? :shock:

What type of madness is this?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:A guy in his early 20's drank? In college? :shock:
And he chose to lie about it, under oath.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:
At this point it would be better to figure out just what he's telling the truth about because it's far far less than the trivial bullshit he's lying his ass off about.

Make no mistake--Brett Kavanaugh is a revolting asswipe who is completely unfit serve on the Supreme Court.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Make no mistake--Brett Kavanaugh is a revolting asswipe who is completely unfit serve on the Supreme Court.
Is this based on your continued lie/straw man/fake news or is there something of actual substance you are basing this claim on?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Left Seater wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Is this based on your continued lie/straw man/fake news or is there something of actual substance you are basing this claim on?
I believe it's based on his having an actual case of active bitch face. Totally disqualifying.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Left Seater wrote:Is this based on your continued lie/straw man/fake news or is there something of actual substance you are basing this claim on?
How DARE you expect any factual evidence. You are worse than 1488 Hitlers all rolled into one.

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Goober McTuber wrote:I don't you stupid, slack-jawed fuck-knuckle.
So, you were a heavy drinker and a member of your high school rape team (prolly JV)?

And you have no record, and a long list of people that will vouch for your sterling character?
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:
Rooster wrote:Only when the life of the mother is at stake— that is the line that I draw. Let’s be frank here, unrestricted abortion is wanting the option to off your kids at will. Might as well draw the line at 18 years of age where the child is a legal adult if the only distinction is just how old a child can be before he’s protected from a violent death at the hands of his own mother. Face it, it’d solve a lot of discipline problems raising teenagers.

RACK this.
It figures that you would rack a totally moronic take. Something Rooster is well-known for.
What's unfortunate is that you did not suffer a violent death at the hands of your mother. It'd have saved us years of your drivel.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

smackaholic wrote:
So, you were a heavy drinker and a member of your high school rape team (prolly JV)?

And you have no record, and a long list of people that will vouch for your sterling character?
The phrase "sterling character" and the name Goober McTuber have no business being in same post, much less the same sentence, lol. He is a man of low standards who consistently fails to meet them.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Does Kavanaugh claim he never touched a drop?

You’re confusing him with Trump.

Just curious, what was your opinion of Ted Kennedy, the Lion if the Senate?

You remember him, right?

The guy who’s drinking problem resulted in a dead young woman.

And he wasn’t a college kid. He was a US Senator at the time.

But he’s one of the good guys, so it does t matter, right?

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
But...but...Ted Kennedy!

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:

It was a joke, moron.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rooster wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:RACK this.
What's unfortunate is that you did not suffer a violent death at the hands of your mother. It'd have saved us years of your drivel.
Nice Meltsprayesque meltdown.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Goober McTuber wrote:
smackaholic wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: And he chose to lie about it, under oath.
But...but...Ted Kennedy!
Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, Ellison, etc.....

There’s a double standard and you know it. A rep senator got run for a wide stance. Dem Senator drowns someone while drunk, nothing to see folks, move along.

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

He lies under oath and refused to answer straight-forward questions in his confirmation hearing. Rapist or not, he's not fit to be a Supreme Court Justice.

You or I might do the same under similar circumstances, but we're not up for a lifetime appointment to the SC. Yes it's a different standard. As it should be.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote:
Mikey wrote:He lies under oath and refused to answer straight-forward questions in his confirmation hearing. Rapist or not, he's not fit to be a Supreme Court Justice.

You or I might do the same under similar circumstances, but we're not up for a lifetime appointment to the SC. Yes it's a different standard. As it should be.
Just STFU already.

Have you paused to take notice of the two complete buffoons that were appointed to the Supreme Court by Obama and confirmed by the Senate? The Wise Latina (only one of those terms is true) was confirmed 68–31 (with 8 Repukes voting to confirm her). Butch Kagan was confirmed 63–37 (with 5 Repukes voting to confirm her). A like number of Demotards should support Kavanaugh. He is far more qualified to serve on the Court than either of the last two seated, and will show it in his opinions over the next two decades.
Link?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:But...but...Ted Kennedy!
Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, Ellison, etc.....

There’s a double standard and you know it. A rep senator got run for a wide stance. Dem Senator drowns someone while drunk, nothing to see folks, move along.

Fine. Start a thread about Ted Kennedy. You'll not find me taking up for him.

And try to not fuck up the ubb code, you freaking tard.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Here's a pretty thorough write-up on Kavanaugh and his prep school privilege. Way too many words for Dohron or Meltspray.

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainme ... ng/571435/

BTW, Brett had a Lawrence Taylor moment:
Klobuchar: “You’re saying there’s never been a case where you drank so much that you didn’t remember what happened the night before or part of what happened?”

Kavanaugh: “If you’re asking about blackout, I don’t know—have you?”

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I notice that 88 doesn't actually have any rebuttal to the fact the Brett lied multiple times to the committee, and became belligerent and evasive when asked some straightforward questions. Only that Kagan and Sotomayor are somehow "worse" (with no actual facts, just his own off-the-rails love of anything "conservative"), and that some Republicans voted for two of Obama's appointees so the current puke should somehow get an automatic pass. :meds:

In other words...nothing. I also notice he didn't include Merrick Garland in his shining example of Republican bipartisanship.

Maybe Melty can pick up the baton and come up with something better.

nah.....
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Fuck - between how you can barely make a post without my name in it, or your sig - I obviously own you as much as I do 'toolio.
Start paging back through CDS and see how many threads you have started about me, you incredibly stupid fat fucking totally pwned retard. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My sig? That's just rubbing your nose in your monumental short-comings.