What would Left Seater not do?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: What would Left Seater not do?

Post by Kierland »

He is definitely bucking for a HermanCainAward.

https://www.kwtx.com/2021/11/08/state-d ... this-year/
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Suck more Shedick cock you fattt loser.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

The woman in this video disturbs me enough to log in here. Please don't do that again, Brother Bat.
Softball Bat wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:00 pm Do you want me to call the cops? Because I will. I'll call them right now.

I asked him for his vaccine card.

:)

This is how Lefty would calmly defuse such a potentially explosive situation...

Spaz was run!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

She is a dumb@ass and a -----> pain in the @ss.

She was run!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:46 am I am not anti-vaccine, I have taken many vaccines. There just is no vaccine for kung flu. If the makers of the "vaccine" want you to get a new dose every 4-6 months, then that isn't a vaccine. Sorry you either do not know the difference or are too dishonest with your self to admit it.

I have an employee who received their third shot of the Pfizer whatchamacallit last week and I still have 9 times the antibodies as she does according to the antibody tests we took on Monday. I'm following the science, you're mad because you followed your leader
Shedick hates it, so you know it is right.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:11 pm
schmick wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:46 am
I have an employee who received their third shot of the Pfizer whatchamacallit last week and I still have 9 times the antibodies as she does according to the antibody tests we took on Monday.
Shedick hates it, so you know it is right.
He’s a liar. He’s lying. It’s why 88naziss loves him.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:31 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:17 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:14 pm New recruits, who else?
Uh huh. Who fills in while they train?
Not surprising that you have not a single clue about what you're talking about.

It's called mutual aid.
Good God...you hit the keyboard with something like that and all we can see is you trying to jam your own dick in your mouth.

If other agencies are similarly constrained numbers wise where pray tell are they going to get those persons to execute such mutual aid you fucking moron ?

If other agencies choose not to provide such mutual aid, and that is happening in a lot of locations because of the woke fuck agencies that won't assure the aid agencies that their officers will not be prosecuted for hurting some transgender faggots fingernail in the process.

Of course outside all those liberal areas where police officers actually enforce the law, mutual aids are years away and a single officer has to deal with felony suspects by themselves, it only took about one of the criminals getting his ass blown away to set that bar to where the dirt bags understood they might die.

There are medications for the mental problems you are clearly having. Seek that treatment.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You mean like your meth therapy?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:49 pm Good god. I can see Screwy and DiS acting like that.

Let’s just hope that woman does society a favor by blowing her brains out.
I can't. I can't see Screwy or DiS calling the cops on someone just doing their job, or being asinine enough to demand others follow imaginary strict protocols without following them themselves.

Those were the two disturbing parts: her using the police as her personal army, against two parties who were in the right; and her answer when someone was fed up enough to ask why she herself wasn't wearing a mask. She's the kind of woman to fake an assault charge, fake a robbery witnessed in progress, and justify it in her mind that the victim had it coming. She's the reason black men die.

Neither Screwy nor DiS would ever pull the shit she pulled on that plane. But enough people do in real life, that real lives are lost.

What happened to her, Brother Bat? Was she banned from flying that carrier? Or did the airline kiss her pussy with settlement hush money?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

IB wrote:What happened to her, Brother Bat? Was she banned from flying that carrier?
I'm not sure that was a real event.
The video seems like it was spliced together, and coming from some sort of onboard training deal.
I'm not sure.

I posted it because the vax lady is a spaz -- and the pilot comes out and handles the situation -----> like a BOSS.

Just like Lefty would do. :)

So I dunno.

It is just funny to watch.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:26 am
IB wrote:What happened to her, Brother Bat? Was she banned from flying that carrier?
The video seems like it was spliced together, and coming from some sort of onboard training deal.
I'm not sure.

I posted it because the vax lady is a spaz -- and the pilot comes out and handles the situation -----> like a BOSS.

So I dunno.

It's fake.

But imagining it was real...

The woman would be an idiot for not wearing a mask. ESPECIALLY if she suffers from a respiratory ailment.

That said, she's right about her rights (although she didn't do a good job of stating them). Experts say that infection can occur when two people are w/in 6 feet of each other for 15 minutes or more. With an unvaccinated person being 6 times more likely to be infected with a virus that's commonly asymptomatic (or at least in the early stages), sitting 2 feet away for a flight that could be anywhere from 2-11 hours would be extremely dangerous. And I would hope that the airlines would understand the huge amount of liability involved in such a situation if a pax were to become infected on a flight while sitting next to another pax who is unvaccinated (I believe the airlines probably do, as the employee mandates were likely driven by the liability issue - as well as the bad pr that would result).
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And you endorse insurrection you fattt fuck.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:32 pm
The woman would be an idiot for not wearing a mask. ESPECIALLY if she suffers from a respiratory ailment.

That said, she's right about her rights (although she didn't do a good job of stating them). Experts say that infection can occur when two people are w/in 6 feet of each other for 15 minutes or more. With an unvaccinated person being 6 times more likely to be infected with a virus that's commonly asymptomatic (or at least in the early stages), sitting 2 feet away for a flight that could be anywhere from 2-11 hours would be extremely dangerous. And I would hope that the airlines would understand the huge amount of liability involved in such a situation if a pax were to become infected on a flight while sitting next to another pax who is unvaccinated (I believe the airlines probably do, as the employee mandates were likely driven by the liability issue - as well as the bad pr that would result).
She isn't right about her rights. Air travel isn't a right. Neither is traveling on an airplane where no one else is sick. Hell, airlines are offering bonuses to employees for perfect attendance over the holidays. This encourages employees to work while sick.

Further airline employee vaccine mandates were not driven by airlines being worried about liability, they were driven by the Federal government requiring all contractors have vaccine mandates. There also isn't any way to know where someone "caught" the Rona. So saying that sitting next to someone who is unvaxed is a liability for the carrier is crap. Prove you got the virus from that person.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

BrokenPsyche: the 737 is fine, it was all pilot error.
Truth: just the opposite

BrokenPsyche: the airline will spend their rona money on employees.
Truth: just the opposite

BrokenPsyche: there is no liability for the airline when a rona carrier flies.
Truth: do you see a pattern here?

Does this fattt fuck know ANYTHING about flying?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

And I STILL wouldn't fly on a 7-Late-7.

Boeing is reaping the rewards of having the plane made by cheap labor.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Japan isn't cheap labor.

And if you wouldn't fly on a 787 then you are a bigger idiot than I thought. Even the FAA said it doesn't pose a flight safety risk.

But keep on kicking your own ass.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:49 pm And you endorse insurrection you fattt fuck.
Insurrections are not good or evil. Haiti was an insurrection. Was it evil? Wilmington and Rosewood were insurrections. Were they
good?

January is a cover for something else.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:32 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:26 am
I'm not sure.

So I dunno.

It's fake.

But imagining it was real...

I can't agree with your example. I'm in a village where the vaccinated and booster shotted are coming down with covid left and right. Vaccination is not and never was to be sold as a freedom from covid card. How is anyone to know that a person didn't catch it from the asymptomatic vaxxer they're also sitting next to?

The chick is real life. Ask Christian Cooper and John Crawford.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

IB wrote:I'm in a village where the vaccinated and booster shotted are coming down with covid left and right. Vaccination is not and never was to be sold as a freedom from covid card.
Korea...

80% vax'd (supposedly) and Covid is now -----> completely out of control.

Cases are 25% higher now than the previous high.

And critical cases are soaring upward.

FUBAR!

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20211124000091

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20211124000168

Now they are telling the sheep to go get their booster.
lol

I really wonder when the light bulb will come on and they will face the reality that they have fvkked things up MONUMENTALLY with this insane vax strategy.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

From very early in the pandemic, we knew the problem.

CV is a big problem for a known group.

We could and should have moved heaven and earf to protect these folks and told everyone else to get on with it.

The curve would have been steeper and much shorter. Deaths would have been lower thanks to concentrated efforts to protect those needing protection and we likely would have achieved natural herd immunity over the summer/fall of ‘20.

Perhaps the miscellaneous variants never see the light of day.

Dr Jay Bhattacharya had a good video on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Couldn't... get it up.

:shock:

Would never have happened to Lefty.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Saw that. Chatter is that a wind/rain cover was sucked into the engine causing it to fail to produce thrust.

The pilot ejected and was safely recovered. No word on any damage to the ship as it no doubt collided with the plane as it sank.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Props to the two up front on this flight.

The only thing wrong here is they appear to have a tail strike on the TOGA. But this is a limitation of the Airbus software. No way should it have allowed the nose to rise to such an angle on the aborted attempt. Shortly after the tail strike you can see the crew drops the nose some and things are back to normal damn near instantly.

Also a good job not allowing the spoilers to deploy when the main gear compressed on one of those contacts with the runway. You can see them start to deploy but then they are quickly retracted. Had they not pulled off the auto spoiler, things could have been far worse.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

0:23 - "Yeah, he's got that..." - prolly stood up to go to the fridge and get a beverage

0:35 - "OH MY GOD!!!" :shock:

That was entertaining!