Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Kierland »

Sacrosanct
Like being able to wear a dress.
Yeah inclusion sounds totally totalitarian.
You people are wack.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

If Trump is the GOP nominee, the Republicans may as well disband the party and slink off to South America.

They HAVE to look elsewhere! The country can’t go thru this again.

The current administration and its policies must be defeated, but please…not Trump.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I can give you 11,780 reasons why Trump won't be eligible to run in 2024....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:10 pm I can give you 11,780 reasons why Trump won't be eligible to run in 2024....
We keep hearing about charges, jail, investigations, secret docs…

He’s still out there. Babbling like an imbecile and planning to run.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Which says all about your side. Mostly that it’s filled with very stupid people. Ok and traitors. Lots of traitors.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Booger wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:57 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:10 pm I can give you 11,780 reasons why Trump won't be eligible to run in 2024....

Part of the Georgia Special Grand Jury report has been released. They found no evidence of voter fraud (meaning the results reported upon completion of the vote counting was accurate), and that "1 or more" individuals should be prosecuted for perjury. They also are recommending multiple indictments. When the Fulton County DA files charges based off of the totality of the special grand jury's report (especially the portion that is still sealed) reality will slap MAGA upside the head. In the next week or so I expect that action to happen.

Oh, and to further brighten your day, Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner have both been issued a subpoena by the DOJ to testify about Jan 6th.

Enjoy your dose of reality!
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Trump, like 99% of people with money/power, will never be indicted and/or convicted of anything.

I hope I’m wrong, but I doubt we’ll ever see it.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Booger wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:25 pm Trump, like 99% of people with money/power, will never be indicted and/or convicted of anything.

No, no! THIS time they've got him!
Shut up, Randy!
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:06 pm
Booger wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:25 pm Trump, like 99% of people with money/power, will never be indicted and/or convicted of anything.

No, no! THIS time they've got him!
:lol:

Let me say this about Trump. I liked some of what he accomplished. But his ignorance in foreign affairs, his lack of of knowledge in many, many areas, his lack of decorum…all worried me.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

As bad as Trump is, we’re now saddled with worse. But we can’t revert to Trump. There are options. Plenty of smart people who will stem the tide of wokeness, straighten out the economy, re-establish our military superiority, close the damn border, etc.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:17 pm

Part of the Georgia Special Grand Jury report has been released. They found no evidence of voter fraud (meaning the results reported upon completion of the vote counting was accurate), and that "1 or more" individuals should be prosecuted for perjury. They also are recommending multiple indictments. When the Fulton County DA files charges based off of the totality of the special grand jury's report (especially the portion that is still sealed) reality will slap MAGA upside the head. In the next week or so I expect that action to happen.

Oh, and to further brighten your day, Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner have both been issued a subpoena by the DOJ to testify about Jan 6th.

You can't be this ignorant. I live in ATL, and the Fulton County court system is a fucking JOKE!

Remember the whole Ray Lewis deal? Nuff said...

And, Trump would be closing outr his 2nd term if the scam-demic and mail-in ballots hadn't been "a thing".

No evidence of fraud my ass. The courts just refused to consider it. Ever heard of a thing called ballot chain-of-custody?

It was non-existent.

I like DeSantis, but no one has the outsider bona fides like Trump.

And Trump has a proven record of success at the national level.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:57 pm

You can't be this ignorant. I live in ATL, and the Fulton County court system is a fucking JOKE!

Remember the whole Ray Lewis deal? Nuff said...

And, Trump would be closing outr his 2nd term if the scam-demic and mail-in ballots hadn't been "a thing".

No evidence of fraud my ass. The courts just refused to consider it. Ever heard of a thing called ballot chain-of-custody?

It was non-existent.

I like DeSantis, but no one has the outsider bona fides like Trump.

And Trump has a proven record of success at the national level.
The Big Lie. No facts, but he sure feels it’s true.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah what about 2016!?!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I can see how this could be a good comedy bot with a little tweak.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Hagus bet time.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ok a big tweak. WTF was that!?!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s we are both smarter than you!?!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Sven Golly wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:57 pm

No evidence of fraud my ass. The courts just refused to consider it.
So all those 60+ judges (including Trump appointees) were all out to get you...

Back away from the blow, dude.
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:42 pm If trump is inaugurated as the next POTUS, then you win. If that doesn't happen, then I win.
I don't think anyone wins if Trump regains the WH. Even if you accept that he’s been damaged by a poisonous media, the fact is he’s damaged. They did their job well. And besides what the media gleefully did, we all know he’s arrogant, narcissistic, crude, and not an intellectual. Do those flaws make him worse than Biden? Hell no. But…the damage has been done. He can’t lead.

The country needs someone who can implement a lot of the same policies without alienating 1/2 the populace because they’re an asshole. We need a calm, laidback person who treats others like human beings. Preferably someone with few skeletons in their closet. Someone who can stop the woke idiocy, stop the influx of illegal aliens, and stop embarrassing us all every time they open their mouth. Between Trump and Biden, their combined IQs don’t reach double digits. They’re both corrupt as hell. They’re both dishonest.

Does such a person exist? Doubtful. But we HAVE to veer away from where we are lately. Common sense has to a prerequisite.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes the media made him a POS, had nothing to do with his actions. You fuckin Nazis are all alike.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

That’s not what I said. They did damage him far beyond what we could gather without their piling on. But we already knew he was anti-intellectual, dishonest, a con man, a snake oil salesman, and on and on.

The media did not treat the man fairly, but he egged that on and reveled in it.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

And you would vote for him again,yes?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Bill in Houston wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:18 am And you would vote for him again,yes?
I see no reason to start now. I voted for Gary Johnson in ‘16 and Jo Jorgensen last time.

As of now, I can see myself voting GOP if DeSantis is the nominee. The Parental Rights Act he pushed in Florida is reason enough.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I voted for the party…not the nominee.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

JPGettysburg wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:31 pm
Booger wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:11 pm I voted for the party…not the nominee.
That's cool.
It would be nice if they actually had a true libertarian leading the party though.
Yep.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:06 am
Bill in Houston wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:18 am And you would vote for him again,yes?
I see no reason to start now. I voted for Gary Johnson in ‘16 and Jo Jorgensen last time.

As of now, I can see myself voting GOP if DeSantis is the nominee. The Parental Rights Act he pushed in Florida is reason enough.
Same as fat and melty. I wonder why.

And what do you like about his Nazi legislation you stupid bacon soaked asswipe?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

The Parental Rights Act is Nazism? You're a moron and you don't understand what words mean. Fuck off.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Telling people what not to say for no good reason other than to marginalize people. It’s like the definition of Nazi.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:46 pm Telling people what not to say for no good reason other than to marginalize people. It’s like the definition of Nazi.
You have no idea what’s in there, do you? 😆

You just bought CNN’s garbage name for it. What a dolt.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Of course he doesn't know what's in it. If he read it he might run the risk of thinking for himself. It is much safer to consume well-curated narratives from trusted sources that reinforce his preconceptions.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:39 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:46 pm Telling people what not to say for no good reason other than to marginalize people. It’s like the definition of Nazi.
You have no idea what’s in there, do you? 😆

You just bought CNN’s garbage name for it. What a dolt.
I just told you what’s in it you fat melting tard.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:40 am Of course he doesn't know what's in it. If he read it he might run the risk of thinking for himself. It is much safer to consume well-curated narratives from trusted sources that reinforce his preconceptions.
I just told you wants in it.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland, who sees nazis in every other post, claims he found more nazism in a thing he has not read.

Mmm... I'm justifiably skeptical here.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You said that already. I told you you’re wrong. Facts don’t care about your feelings.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

You might as well put a white flag as your avatar. It's becoming a bit of a theme.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Irony
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:57 am
Donnie Baker wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:40 am Of course he doesn't know what's in it. If he read it he might run the risk of thinking for himself. It is much safer to consume well-curated narratives from trusted sources that reinforce his preconceptions.
I just told you wants in it.
No you didn’t. You told him what you’d like to believe is in it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Lie some more.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:32 pm Lie some more.
You have a serious problem with facts and truth.

But you claim to be an attorney…so that’s understandable.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s literally what you people like about it, so not sure why you have to say it doesn’t say that. Oh that’s right, you’re a fat stupid tard.