Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Kierland »

Texas GOP Declares Biden Illegitimate. And the coup rolls on.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:59 pm trump's lawyer is a flat earther :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Now the Rs are calling to bring back segregation. Fuck every last one of you right wing tards.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What happened to elections have consequences in your usual bland monotone? NOW your up in arms? Over 🍋?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:50 pm Now? I have been talking about this issue since 2015.

And yes, elections have consequences. In this instance, one consequence has been trump and friends using the Constitution as toilet paper.
Yes talking, very calmly, about elections. As I said before, milk toast people like you are how we got here in the first place. And yet NOW you are freaking out. So what are you going to DO about it?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I know enough about you to know that you have never once fought for anything. You have lobbied and talked and voted and played by the rules and again, that is why we are here, because pushovers like you get pushed over. I guarantee you have never once gotten in the mud with the naziis in LA.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No I do. If I didn’t you would have told me about what you have DONE instead of posting that white flag.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:49 pm No I do. If I didn’t you would have told me about what you have DONE instead of posting that white flag.
I don't know why you pull this tough guy act here. Save your vitriol for the fascists. You are Vichy T1B.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:11 am
Kierland wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:49 pm No I do. If I didn’t you would have told me about what you have DONE instead of posting that white flag.
I don't know why you pull this tough guy act here. Save your vitriol for the fascists. You are Vichy T1B.
It has nothing to do with here. And I know that you don’t get it, we have been through that before. You don’t know history well enough to know when it’s time to play by the rules and when it’s time to get in the mud. You’re a nice guy and because of too many nice guys like you on the left you’ll are about to finish last.

JSC- What I just said also applies to you, but to address what you wrote, yes I know you work with naziss that is my whole point.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The fatman chiming in to prove my point.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:28 am I just typed out a partial answer to that, but no, some things I just don't want to post on the board. Suffice it to say that I have a long history of closely working with many government officials.

And if you want to consider that a white flag then enjoy flying it while squatting on a flag pole.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/ ... ches_that/

L to R- property of the GQP, the people jsc is “working with”
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Acknowledge there is a problem with your approach given the events of the last few days (weeks) (months) (years) (decades) is always the first step. Is that something you are willing to do?

How can I get you in this new car, I mean new you today?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So then you won’t acknowledge that your tactics could use some changing and you are not willing to change? If that is the case then it doesn’t really matter what I think you should do, cause you won’t do it.

And typical of a right center liberal, pouring their hearts and soul into something and thinking that is somehow enough.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:56 pm Again you have not the slightest idea of what you're talking about.

I am in the fight, and have been for years.

What the hell have you done? Have you been involved with campaigns? How many bills have you written and then got passed? Have you actually done anything besides bitch on a small message board?
By your own admission you have been working with the opposition in LA. Those people are naziis. That means you are working with naziis. So I absolutely do know what I’m talking about. You’re a simp, and the reason we are here.

What have I done? Besides help win cases against the parole board and all of the last three governors and get many cops and COs fired and a couple put in prison and piss off and legally disrupt many many dozens of courtrooms so they have less time to run their nazii BS and besides representing a girl who slept with a high ranking official and wanted to out him when all the other attys she talked to were too scared to take here case or the countless other cases where I have fought against the government and of course I have helped write legislation, WTF do you think attys do at seminars and Vegas retreats? Maybe you should just STFU about calling me out and get your own damn house in order. Or don’t. Keep working with naziis, I couldn’t care less except as it relates to mocking your lack of self awareness in the part you are playing in their rise. I’m Sherman and you are just another Chamberlin. Peace in our time right? Flail on counselor.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:03 pm By your own admission you have been working with the opposition in LA. Those people are naziis. That means you are working with naziis. So I absolutely do know what I’m talking about. You’re a simp, and the reason we are here.

What have I done? Besides help win cases against the parole board and all of the last three governors and get many cops and COs fired and a couple put in prison and piss off and legally disrupt many many dozens of courtrooms so they have less time to run their nazii BS and besides representing a girl who slept with a high ranking official and wanted to out him when all the other attys she talked to were too scared to take here case or the countless other cases where I have fought against the government and of course I have helped write legislation, WTF do you think attys do at seminars and Vegas retreats? Maybe you should just STFU about calling me out and get your own damn house in order. Or don’t. Keep working with naziis, I couldn’t care less except as it relates to mocking your lack of self awareness in the part you are playing in their rise. I’m Sherman and you are just another Chamberlin. Peace in our time right? Flail on counselor.

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

"WHEN YOU GET DONE MOWING THE LAWN GO INSIDE & CLEAN THE KETCHUP OFF OF THE WALLS! NO, I DON'T KNOW HOW IT GOT THERE!“

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:I’m Sherman and you are just another Chamberlin

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Now the christofacists are coming for the separation of church and state now that they gutted the EPA, but don’t worry SM and jsc are working with them to stop it. 😂🙈
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

They could start with eliminating their tax exempt status.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Bill in Houston wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:04 pm They could start with eliminating their tax exempt status.
I agree.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:56 pm Again you have not the slightest idea of what you're talking about.

What the hell have you done? Have you been involved with campaigns? How many bills have you written and then got passed? Have you actually done anything besides bitch on a small message board?
Chip has always been a good guy who acts on his convictions. Sometimes I see eye to eye with him (insert MS joke here) and sometimes I don’t. But I respect him for doing what he feels is right.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:08 pm Image
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:27 pm

Chip has always been a good guy who acts on his convictions. Sometimes I see eye to eye with him (insert MS joke here) and sometimes I don’t. But I respect him for doing what he feels is right.
Add another simp to the pile.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:32 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:08 pm Image
Yuck it up pansy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Texas will start calling slavery “involuntary relocation”, but do not worry SM and jsc will be along to talk it out with them.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Kryland wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:47 pm Texas will start calling slavery “involuntary relocation”, but do not worry SM and jsc will be along to talk it out with them.
Don’t forget to mask up and shut down your business when instructed.

Kry, kry, kry Johnny.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:33 pm Nigglette trying to suck my dick again?
Have you ever been right about anything ever?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:40 pm
Kryland wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:47 pm Texas will start calling slavery “involuntary relocation”, but do not worry SM and jsc will be along to talk it out with them.
Don’t forget to mask up and shut down your business when instructed.

Kry, kry, kry Johnny.
WTF are you babbling on about now?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The fatman can’t explain anything but his response should be fun, and by that I mean the same old shit.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Typical right wing tard, zero grasp of facts and logic, long on shit posting and deflection.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Yeah, well everybody knows that Hutchinson lied.

Trump did NOT try to go down on one of his handlers.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I other news: Mississippi is looking to having dogs sniff women for pregnancy as they cross the boarder.

But again: not to worry, SM and jsc are prepared to talk it out with them.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:06 pm I other news: Mississippi is looking to having dogs sniff women for pregnancy as they cross the boarder.

But again: not to worry, SM and jsc are prepared to talk it out with them.
Oh well. At least I can use border correctly.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Thanks Dims.

iF yyou hade and actuall taake….
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

This post is still going? RACK the fuck out of me.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Goober lives!
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Goober McTuber wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:58 pm This post is still going? RACK the fuck out of me.
We thought you were just dropping by to run some Big Ten / Pac-12 smack on Jimmy Meds. If he ain’t long gone, he certainly is now.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:58 pm This post is still going? RACK the fuck out of me.
When is your shit hockey school going to stop humiliating its fans?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Who are you again?