Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Kierland »

It’s all here for anyone to read. Even after multiple posts you still won’t barf up a take on MTG. Thanks for playing.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Donnie Baker wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:38 pm Moar lies from the resident bot.
Why throw this little annoying punk any scraps from the table? :?:
Before God was, I am
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:24 am
Donnie Baker wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:38 pm Moar lies from the resident bot.
Why throw this little annoying punk any scraps from the table? :?:
Your point is valid. I get the feeling Kierdog flushed his thinking meat down the shitter 6 years ago.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s it blame me for you being yellow.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

You don't need to prove my point, dude. The point is already valid without your help.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What point is that? Because you are all over the map dude.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Nice yellow flag, træturr.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Thanks for playing you fucking psycho.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:33 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:29 am Thanks for playing you fucking psycho.

This is the official president trump thread.
And as such, it's very appropriate to mention the LATEST polls.
Not only is president trump leading DeSantis in several new polls, BUT, he's now beating Alzheimer's Joe as well.
Thatthhh becauthhh there are thoee many NAZZTHEEEEETHHH in thithhh Raythisssith country!!!!

-Kierland

:lol:

Dude is a trainwreck of a TDS case aint he
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the dude who just called me a Nazi. But you keep sucking that moron’s dick.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

General Peters wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:51 pm
JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:33 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:29 am Thanks for playing you fucking psycho.

This is the official president trump thread.
And as such, it's very appropriate to mention the LATEST polls.
Not only is president trump leading DeSantis in several new polls, BUT, he's now beating Alzheimer's Joe as well.
Thatthhh becauthhh there are thoee many NAZZTHEEEEETHHH in thithhh Raythisssith country!!!!

-Kierland

:lol:

Dude is a trainwreck of a TDS case aint he
Typical echo chamber drivel. Do you even have the ability to think for yourself?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More proof nobody ever cared about my repetition.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Republican demands "stronger laws" to stop women from leaving state to get abortions
"I'm for federal legislation, for stronger laws at the state levels," Indiana Rep. Jim Banks said in an interview”

This does not offend me. Kierland calling me a Nazi however does.

Sin,
Qtard
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Funniest story of the day. Be careful when you launch a criminal probe:

The inquiry Trump launched to clear his name on Russia collusion ended up investigating him for potential financial crimes: NYT

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-j ... ort-2023-1

Too funny!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Mix in some Schoolhouse Rock, Qtard.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“People under domestic violence orders can own guns -U.S. appeals court rules”

You guessed it. 5th Circuit of course. And yes it was a Dump appointee in on it. Great job MAGgots.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Unable to respond directly to the post?

Attack the messenger?

Not capable of mental processes?

Just another JQGettinghisassbeat post.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fake News!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

One cannot invoke the name of Orange Man without attending--like a royal consort--the sulpher tinted entrance of his mentor, Roy Cohn. Yes, everytime Orange Man is presenting--bloviating in an almost sci-fi caricature of a robotically programmed alien clone--we are in fact in the presence of Roy Cohn, that utterly malignant strain of of a genuine golum which has danced down the ages, worming its way to the centers of power and spilling out into every area of society.

DeSantis, for all his flaws--which really is only not being a charasmatic Carnival Barker on the stump--is however completely free of any Roy Cohn contagion. And he'll make a fine president. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

If you like Nazis for presidents. He is, like dump, a missing soul of a human. Petty, stupid and reactionary just like dump. You can cry racists tropes all you want, but all garbage humans, from Roy to Dump to DeSatan to you all possess the same myopic selfish qualities. You are a hate machine just like them.
Ban more books and tax more stoves you barely human waste of water and salt.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:24 pm If you like Nazis for presidents. He is, like dump, a missing soul of a human. Petty, stupid and reactionary just like dump. You can cry racists tropes all you want, but all garbage humans, from Roy to Dump to DeSatan to you all possess the same myopic selfish qualities. You are a hate machine just like them.
Ban more books and tax more stoves you barely human waste of water and salt.
:bode:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice Nazi flag.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Pentagon states China flew spy balloons over the US three separate times during the Dump administration. And Dump didn’t do a thing.

This is understandable as he was hiding his Chinese bank account at that time.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Traitor.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Rs are fucking morons.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You should triple post
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

:doh: :lol:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

I will not vote for Haley - she is a complete hack, and issues more platitudinal horseshit than Barry Obama.

2003 called, and it wants its tired cliches back.

She'll get maybe 1.5% of the primary vote if that.

It's Trump's to lose.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That last line says a lot about you traitors.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:24 pm :doh: :lol:
The only person dumber than "Kyle Griffin" (whoever the fuck that is) is ShitforBrains in Seattle who is cementing his title as a low IQ moron.
During the spring and sweltering summer of 1787, George Washington provided guidance for 55 state delegates who gathered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to fiercely debate the future of the United States. The group of men had originally meant to gather with the intention to revise the Articles of Confederation, as they were seen as just barely holding their new country together. What happened instead ended up altering the course of history.

Soon after the convention began, on May 14, 1787, the delegates unanimously elected Washington to be the convention president. This was one of the few matters they agreed on, as they were a group of passionate federalists and anti-federalists. In presiding over the Constitutional Convention, he worked to forge consensus, demanding complete secrecy as the delegates set about the controversial task of not just revising the Articles of Confederation, but scrapping them all together.

Rising above conflicts between individual states, Washington created an atmosphere that allowed convention members to reach the compromises necessary to create a bold, new government. He stayed relatively quiet, allowing the delegates to debate the foundation of the Constitution amongst themselves. While Washington held the belief that America should have a strong central government and a single executive leader, he did not allow his bias to sway the other delegates. Washington mainly participated to keep order and provide a deciding vote on a variety of proposals.

After four months of intense debate, the delegates finally came to an agreement, and on September 17, 1787, the Constitution as we know it was born. The important role Washington’s commanding presence played in achieving this outcome cannot be underestimated. Perhaps James Monroe summarized this role best when, in a letter to Thomas Jefferson, he said that “Be assured, [Washington’s] influence carried the government.”

https://www.mountvernon.org/george-wash ... president/
So, so very dumb. Mix equal parts ignorance and stupidity and you decant a progtard moron.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice pretzel post you right wing fuck tard. He was probably also president of his HS, maybe she was talking about that? Your girl is a moron, and a traitor, just like you.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

"It's easier to convince someone that a person is a conman than to admit that they were conned."

Are you RWNJ's now ready to admit you were duped by Fox News?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I know diego is but what am I?

Outstanding!?!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Of course he did. Bet he wasn’t wearing a dress when he did it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

This is what’s know as a traitor.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Not just a traitor, a proud traitor.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

IKYABWAI

Outstanding!
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:25 pm IKYABWAI

Outstanding!
Do you have a macro key programmed for these responses?

You should. Probably save you an hour a day.
Shut up, Randy!
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:17 am
The funny thing is that he simply doesn't understand that what I am saying is 100% correct.

The left-wing is totalitarian, authoritarian and anti-liberty, completely incompatible with our principles of liberty and our constitutional republic.

That's the cold hard facts.
I disagree. Kierland understands. He simply does not care. The modern Left Wing is unabashed in its love for totalitarianism as long as they are the totalitarians. He and his merry band of fuckwits Screw Michigan and Houston Bill deflect and use repetition to avoid admitting the truth that the next gulags will be staffed by Liberals and they will feel completely justified in doing so.

I'm no Biblical scholar but I know there are repeating patterns in human history, including Biblical history. Ignoring those patterns is foolish. Paying attention to the patterns makes the fools call you a radical, and a threat. Why? I suppose the answer is in the Bible as well. What happened to the people who tried to warn Sodom and turn their culture away from depravity?

Patterns... repeating.

While Kierland & Co. press the accelerator.
Shut up, Randy!
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:29 am
JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:17 am
The funny thing is that he simply doesn't understand that what I am saying is 100% correct.

The left-wing is totalitarian, authoritarian and anti-liberty, completely incompatible with our principles of liberty and our constitutional republic.

That's the cold hard facts.
I disagree. Kierland understands. He simply does not care. The modern Left Wing is unabashed in its love for totalitarianism as long as they are the totalitarians. He and his merry band of fuckwits Screw Michigan and Houston Bill deflect and use repetition to avoid admitting the truth that the next gulags will be staffed by Liberals and they will feel completely justified in doing so.

I'm no Biblical scholar but I know there are repeating patterns in human history, including Biblical history. Ignoring those patterns is foolish. Paying attention to the patterns makes the fools call you a radical, and a threat. Why? I suppose the answer is in the Bible as well. What happened to the people who tried to warn Sodom and turn their culture away from depravity?

Patterns... repeating.

While Kierland & Co. press the accelerator.
Likely intended for the Doom thread.

Sayin