Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:05 pm It happened. Put the fuckers in jail. Be done with it. You fags seemingly want to make 1/6 a national holiday. It’s certainly the biggest day of your boring as fuck lives.
Overreact, much? Looks like I was right.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:33 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:48 am I’m other news: today is the anniversary of the right’s 1st attempt at a coup.
The fascists here prefer to pretend it never happened.
It happened. Like, Trump you want to keep it above the fold so you can keep beating it. We are still waiting on those criminal charges that have been days away for 3 years now.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:33 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:48 am I’m other news: today is the anniversary of the right’s 1st attempt at a coup.
The fascists here prefer to pretend it never happened.
Oh so now it is a coup. News flash here Peter Pan...if the true right had wanted to stage a coup, they certainly would not have done it the way those theater clowns did. For your reference and anyone else on here, here is a wiki link on coups in the last 12 years around the world. Decent reading actually which means you will not read it, plus the fact it completely destroys yours and the midgets constant blathering about the "insurrection".

Looking at the listings of the various coups, you will note that the majority of them had a high level of military involvement with far less having "rebel" groups coming in and over throwing the government. Take any one of the coups on the list and compare it to your fake "insurrection " and you will quickly see that the "protest" you call an "insurrection" fails to meet any of the elements present in any of the listed coups, despite your continued spamming about it.

So please explain how your precious " insurrection" was not a military action, conducted in broad daylight with a small and mostly unarmed force, with high levels of media involvement, without a bunch of bodies in the streets and small men ( much like yourself) marching around in boots and swagger sticks proclaiming themselves the new rulers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... since_2010
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

In other news: Dump asked question, melts down like a baby carrying around a 10lb dump.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:22 am You can't be shocked that the tyrannical baby fuckers that make up the democrat side of the country are pushing an insurrection without insurectuinists so hard. They've also spent the last year pushing a vaccine that fails to vaccinate anyone
Shedick: I want War!
1-6 Terroists: We did our part.
Shedick: Pussies

Your sofa pretty comfy Shebaby?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

"If you want to be a Republican leader, either in the House or the Senate, you have to have a working relationship with President Donald Trump."

-Senator Lindsey Graham on tonight's Hannity show on Fox.

But go ahead & tell us that Dump has no pull or say in the GOP... :meds:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:49 pm 1/6 is still the most important day of their sad lives.

Weird.
Not so weird that you love traytorrs.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:07 am "If you want to be a Republican leader, either in the House or the Senate, you have to have a working relationship with President Donald Trump."

-Senator Lindsey Graham on tonight's Hannity show on Fox.

But go ahead & tell us that Dump has no pull or say in the GOP... :meds:
Nothing to see here. I'll just continue to have my head firmly lodged up my rear.

Sincerely,
T1B's favorite Rice grad
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah he graduated from rice to lard sandwiches.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

In local news here in Orlando.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/fl ... story.html

Qtard is violent and thinks he is pulling a gun on a soy boy in a Prius and gets the dead end of the stand your ground law. Proof not all news is bad.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:43 am In local news here in Orlando.

Qtard is violent and thinks he is pulling a gun on a soy boy in a Prius and gets the dead end of the stand your ground law. Proof not all news is bad.
:lol:

A Qtard fucks around and finds out. God bless America!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:02 am
Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:43 am I'll deflect by using a cum-covered flag.
Please stop shitposting and address the issue you baby eating racist.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:34 pm
Nice assumption.

Props to the Prius driver for taking out the trash. You can have your man card back on a temporary basis.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:12 pm
Nice assumption.

Props to the Prius driver for taking out the trash. You can have your man card back on a temporary basis.
Says they guy shooting blanks into a barren womb.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

You retards are making an assumption that may or may not be true.

Is he a "Qtard"?

I see nothing in the article indicating his political leanings.

BTW, you can stop with the whole Qanon=Conservative thing. No one outside your brainwashed mob is buying it.

What separates screwey from LS or me is that we actually approve of a citizen exercising his 2nd ammendment rights and taking out a shitbag who needed it. And I am sure we'd think the same if he was a Bernie Bro and shitbag was a dyed in the wool Trump worshipper.

Good thing this happened in FLA. If it was in the district, Prius dude would be in a cell as we speak. Unless of course, he was a connected democrat.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:12 pm

Good thing this happened in FLA. If it was in the district, Prius dude would be in a cell as we speak. Unless of course, he was a connected democrat.
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Derron57 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:19 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:39 pm
Cancer is also not an infectious disease.
But it kills more than covid right ??

Should not similar efforts be put forth to eradicate cancer ?
Stopping the government's backing things that actually do kill more people than CV would be a nice start, such as Big Ag subsidies for corn which is a major source of sugar which Americans are ODing on.

Unfortunately people in Nebraska and Iowa vote too. So Congressmen from other states vote for Ag subsidies in backroom deals where the Big Ag states agree to vote for others' pork. It's one ginormous rotten system that needs to be done away with entirely. There should be no economic subsidies.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:44 pm
Please stop shitposting
Anybody else see a bit of pathetic irony here ??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Both should be given their own room to keep their spamming shit out of here, or be given a timeout. It's making the board unreadable.
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Dump last night in AZ:

"If you're white, you don't get the vaccine or if you're white you don't get therapeutics."

9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:44 pm Dump last night in AZ:

"If you're white, you don't get the vaccine or if you're white you don't get therapeutics."

Dump is much more moderate than Biden.

Sincerely,
Left Shitter
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Trump, as he has a bad habit of doing oversimplifies a statement and gives his critics ammo, but there’s some truth to what he said.

There are places that have put out that minorities will get preferential treatment as a way to atone for receiving shit treatment historically.

This is bullshit.

Patients should be treated according to the severity of their condition.

Blacks aren’t dying at higher rates because of racism. They are dying at higher rates partly because they experience increased vitamin D deficiency which is a result of having darker skin.

It’s too damn bad this can’t be pointed out so something can be done. Vitamin D is cheap and easily available.

But no, we can’t point this medical fact out because it takes away from the narrative that all disparities are a result of racism.

If you think this is bullshit, look at equatorial Africa’s numbers. Balck folks there have way worse healf care. But they have daily doses of free vitamin D courtesy of the Sun.

Or look at Sweden. During their initial Covid wave, their Somali population was decimated.

They recognized the problem, low vitamin d and addressed it rather than sit around and scream racism.

Or at least I think that’s what happened, because the next Covid wave didn’t pick on the Somalis there as badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

I saw an article in which an LA County Health Department bigwig was being intereviewed about the C19 situation there. She said that many of the fatalities could be traced to the decedent having one of three conditions: hypertension, heart disease & diabetes. Are balcks known to have any of those conditions at higher rates than whites?
9/27/22
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:28 am I saw an article in which an LA County Health Department bigwig was being intereviewed about the C19 situation there. She said that many of the fatalities could be traced to the decedent having one of three conditions: hypertension, heart disease & diabetes. Are balcks known to have any of those conditions at higher rates than whites?
Once again, your point ?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Derron57 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:15 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:28 am I saw an article in which an LA County Health Department bigwig was being intereviewed about the C19 situation there. She said that many of the fatalities could be traced to the decedent having one of three conditions: hypertension, heart disease & diabetes. Are balcks known to have any of those conditions at higher rates than whites?
Once again, your point ?
Once again Durron is slow on the uptake.

Those who have medical conditions that put them at risk have been given priority in getting the vaccine.

That said, EVERY adult has had access to the vaccine by now. To say generically that whites haven't had access is an outright lie. But that's nothing new for Dump...
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Derron57 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:15 am
Once again, your point ?
Once again Durron is slow on the uptake.

Those who have medical conditions that put them at risk have been given priority in getting the vaccine.

That said, EVERY adult has had access to the vaccine by now. To say generically that whites haven't had access is an outright lie. But that's nothing new for Dump...
It’s gone beyond giving preferential treatment for medical conditions.

There was actually some sort of politically driven instruction saying that blacks be given preferential treatment simply for being black.

Of course libs have demanded this for other reasons over the last 50 years or so, so they’re just being consistent.

You point out that Trump extended his comment to include vax access.

Why is that?

I will admit that it was him, once again embellishing when he shouldn’t as it takes away from the part of his statement that was true, which is that doctors have been instructed to steer some therapeutics which are in short supply to patients who historically didn’t have the same access to quality healthcare.

This is bullshit, especially because access has been more a factor of economics than color for a very long time.

So shouldn’t any healthcare affirmative action be tied to income?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Jr., and Ivanka Trump have all been closely involved in the transactions
in question, so we won’t tolerate their attempts to evade testifying in this investigation.

We are taking legal action to force Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Jr., and Ivanka Trump to comply with
our investigation into the Trump Organization’s financial dealings.

No one in this country can pick and choose if and how the law applies to them.

- Letitia James (NY AG)

https://twitter.com/NewYorkStateAG/stat ... 37664?s=20

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:39 am

- Letitia James (NY AG)
She obviously has excused herself from her statement above.

Look no further than her many campaign speeches and comments afterwards where she laid out people and associations she was going to target when she took office. She wasn’t privy to all the information necessary to know if something rose to the level of a crime when she made these speeches and comments, but that didn’t stop her. She is chasing political victories and not justice.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

So you're OK with loan fraud & tax evasion?

Yep, you are.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Hey short bus clown, how would she have known those were happening before she took office?

The only answer is she didn’t/wouldn’t and therefore was out of line promising these investigations in campaign speeches.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:52 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:39 am

- Letitia James (NY AG)
She obviously has excused herself from her statement above.

Look no further than her many campaign speeches and comments afterwards where she laid out people and associations she was going to target when she took office. She wasn’t privy to all the information necessary to know if something rose to the level of a crime when she made these speeches and comments, but that didn’t stop her. She is chasing political victories and not justice.
When exactly did she make those statements?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

On the campaign trail when running for AG she said she would investigate the NRA to make sure they are following non-profit rules. She had zero evidence at the time there was anything wrong. She also didn’t say she was going to investigate other or all non-profits at the time. She clearly was picking non-profits she wanted/hoped she would find doing something wrong.

That you don’t see an issue here says everything about you.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Oh yeah a partisan hack is totally the basis for a promise of an investigation.

You would lose your mind if some Foxnews personality was ranting about DeathCult46 and a State AG used that as the basis for an investigation into DeathCult46.

But keep up your mental gymnastics, its all you have at this point.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Yeah, like I'm sure that RM was the only person who had access to that information. :meds:
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:28 am Yeah, like I'm sure that RM was the only person who had access to that information. :meds:
And that too would be an issue. We shouldn’t be allowed to post and comment on your personal finances here, nor should that guy on MSNBC have the personal data on individuals.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:14 pm So you're OK with loan fraud & tax evasion?

Yep, you are.
And you are OK with a President who has close relatives with completely inexplicable, very lucrative relationships with foreign governments?

You wanted Trump gone over a discussion he had with another head of state, but think Biden bragging on videotape about his actually doing what they claimed Trump did, while President.

The double standard is laughable.

As for the business dealings of politicians, they are subject to all these regulations through their careers. If nothing came up during this, let it be. There should not be forensic deep dives after they assume office, because all that will come of it, is that talented businessmen will be scared away from the political arena and we will be left with lifelong political swamp creatures like Sleepy Joe, Kamalatoe or Mitch McConnell.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:19 pm
You seriously think that chunk of shit is credible in any possible way?
Says the guy posting ABC links.