It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:09 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:33 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:54 pm Nobody here ever tried to overthrow your precious government, you lying cocksucker.
Storming the Capitol to interfere with the counting of votes is the definition of overthrowing a government, you offensive half wit.
Again - NOBODY HERE tried to overthrow your precious government, fecal fucker. How in fuck’s NAME are you so fucking stupid?
Changing leadership via any means not prescribed by the Constitution is overthrowing the government, imbecile.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:35 pm
Changing leadership via any means not prescribed by the Constitution is overthrowing the government, imbecile.
2 points.

A) If the goal was to overthrow the government, why did they leave? When the vote counting was resumed why didn’t they come back?

2) Why do you lean on the Constitution in this case, but turn a blind eye to your hero’s open disregard for it now?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:25 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:35 pm
2 points.

A) If the goal was to overthrow the government, why did they leave? When the vote counting was resumed why didn’t they come back?
Because by that time the NG had shown up. They were outnumbered & outgunned at that point.

Why did it take so long for the NG to get there? If TFG wasn't responsible for the insurrection why did the Fox Spews hosts feel that the way to get the riot to end was to text TFG?
2) Why do you lean on the Constitution in this case, but turn a blind eye to your hero’s open disregard for it now?
Why have you turned a blind eye to your state's GQP leaders violating the Constitution in regards to abortion long before even TFG came along? Why has your side knowingly violated the Constitution when it comes to SSM?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:43 pm
Why have you turned a blind eye to your state's GQP leaders violating the Constitution in regards to abortion long before even TFG came along? Why has your side knowingly violated the Constitution when it comes to SSM?
Link us up to where in the Constitution abortion is mentioned. Then link us up to where in the Constitution it says this isn’t a State issue.

What is SSM?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:32 pm
Link us up to where in the Constitution abortion is mentioned.
Right next to where it mentions assault rifles.

What is SSM?
Seriously?

Same Sex Marriage

It's a term that's been around for as long as gay marriage has been around. You sure are slow on the uptake...
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:50 pm
I will take that as you admitting there is nothing about it in the Constitution. Therefore it isn’t a Constitutional Right like you want to claim.

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:50 pm Same Sex Marriage

It's a term that's been around for as long as gay marriage has been around.
Again link us up to where marriage is in the Constitution.

But I have no problem if fags want to marry. They should face the same tax penalties as other couples.

Meanwhile your hero admits his actions were likely unconstitutional but he would proceed anyway as it would take courts time to stop his actions.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:17 pm
I will take that as you admitting there is nothing about it in the Constitution.
I did no such thing.
Therefore it isn’t a Constitutional Right like you want to claim.
Not every right is specifically spelled out in the Constitution. Unless you're admitting that one doesn't have a right to possess an assault rifle.

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:50 pm Same Sex Marriage

It's a term that's been around for as long as gay marriage has been around.
Again link us up to where marriage is in the Constitution.
14th Amendment, Section 1.

But it's no surprise that you conservatives are afraid of reading the 14A, especially Section 3 these days.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:47 pm
Not every right is specifically spelled out in the Constitution. Unless you're admitting that one doesn't have a right to possess an assault rifle.

If it isn’t in the Constitution then the courts decide. See abortion. As for assault rifles why don’t you start with a definition of what an assault rifle even is.

But it's no surprise that you conservatives are afraid of reading the 14A, especially Section 3 these days.
Again, why are you so dishonest and continue to lie? I have said and keep saying I thought Trump should have been found guilty on the 2nd Impeachment.

So keep attacking your strawmen. It’s really all you have.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Link us up to where in the Constitution abortion is mentioned. Then link us up to where in the Constitution it says this isn’t a State issue.

What is SSM?
Blind Fattty found a nut, you are right the USSC is shit.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

In other news: MTG thinks blue people shouldn’t be allowed to vote, BrokenPsyche, fatmelt and Shedick all still bitching about taxes and the LAPD not being deadly enough.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Why did it take so long for the NG to get there? If TFG wasn't responsible for the insurrection why did the Fox Spews hosts feel that the way to get the riot to end was to text TFG? They were outnumbered & outgunned at that point.
Assuming you are talking about the National Guard putting down that violent "insurrection" , you might want to consider a couple of things.

1. The National Guard is going to be no match for a group of trained soldiers whos mission is to attack, contain and hold against a known size and strength force. They might be able to get over on a bunch of ANTIFA radicals dressed like the local Hippie Faire's, especially since everybody has to be aware of where the media honks that are there to film the theatrical production.

2. Since this was not published on CNN for you to gargle with twice daily, you do know there is a contingent of Marines at the Marine Corps barracks at 8th and I in Washington DC. While their primary purpose is not defensive activities, there are probably at least 250 of them stationed there whom's sole role is security at the White Hous and the Capital where there is usually at least a platoon at both locations at all times, snipers on the roof, RPGs, ground to air hand held rockets and other assorted defensive tools. If that was not enough, I am sure that a QRF from 8th & I could get there pretty fast to back them up.

Why did this force not move on the "insurrectionists" ? Please answer the question

Because it was a staged theater event and actual "insurrectionists " of the type shown would have been slaughtered in seconds by the defense forces. But keeping parroting the " January 6th" shit.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron57 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:06 pm 2. Since this was not published on CNN for you to gargle with twice daily, you do know there is a contingent of Marines at the Marine Corps barracks at 8th and I in Washington DC. While their primary purpose is not defensive activities, there are probably at least 250 of them stationed there whom's sole role is security at the White Hous and the Capital where there is usually at least a platoon at both locations at all times, snipers on the roof, RPGs, ground to air hand held rockets and other assorted defensive tools. If that was not enough, I am sure that a QRF from 8th & I could get there pretty fast to back them up.

Why did this force not move on the "insurrectionists" ? Please answer the question

Because it was a staged theater event and actual "insurrectionists " of the type shown would have been slaughtered in seconds by the defense forces. But keeping parroting the " January 6th" shit.
The Marines from the Barracks were told by Dump's acting defense secretary to stay the fuck home, that's why. Amazing how you "back the blue" except when they're stomping Capitol Police in the worst attack on the Capitol since the Brits fucked it up in 1812. Some patriot you are.

Fuck off.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:52 pm
The Marines from the Barracks were told by Dump's acting defense secretary to stay the fuck home, that's why.
Link?

Amazing how you "back the blue" except when they're stomping Capitol Police in the worst attack on the Capitol since the Brits fucked it up in 1812. Some patriot you are.
Crist you are one Kool Aide drinking CNN jizz swallowing mother fucker. How the fuck you and the midget can still keep holding on to this " insurrectionist" bullshit is beyond understanding.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron57 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:09 pm Crist you are one Kool Aide drinking CNN jizz swallowing mother fucker. How the fuck you and the midget can still keep holding on to this " insurrectionist" bullshit is beyond understanding.
Because the only people downplaying the Capitol insurrection are people with noses firmly shoved up Dump's ass. Everyone with their own eyes watched Dump cultists stomp police officers to break into the Capitol. Pretend otherwise at your own risk, mefhead man.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:11 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:56 pm In other news: MTG thinks blue people shouldn’t be allowed to vote, BrokenPsyche, fatmelt and Shedick all still bitching about taxes and the LAPD not being deadly enough.
Just look at the vast majority of the people getting shot by the PoPo as late term abortions. If you do, it won’t bother you.
Nice dodge fatman.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Derron57 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:09 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:52 pm
The Marines from the Barracks were told by Dump's acting defense secretary to stay the fuck home, that's why.
Link?

Amazing how you "back the blue" except when they're stomping Capitol Police in the worst attack on the Capitol since the Brits fucked it up in 1812. Some patriot you are.
Crist you are one Kool Aide drinking CNN jizz swallowing mother fucker. How the fuck you and the midget can still keep holding on to this " insurrectionist" bullshit is beyond understanding.
We don’t live in a lyin red echo chamber cult. You are a traitorr and a Methhead.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

In other news gov Abbott asked feds for help with covid.

“SAVE US BRANDON!!!”
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:44 am In other news gov Abbott asked feds for help with covid.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:16 am
Kierland wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:44 am In other news gov Abbott asked feds for help with covid.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
A governor should be asking for the billions of dollars the feds take via taxes to come back to their State. However, if you want to drop all taxes down to 10%, I am happy to go this alone as a State issue.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Another L for the fatman, tx takes more fed money than they pay in.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:46 pm

Link us up to where in the Constitution abortion is mentioned.

What is SSM?
Seriously?

Same Sex Marriage

It's a term that's been around for as long as gay marriage has been around. You sure are slow on the uptake...
These leftists cunts keep making shit up and then expect everyone else to know what it is. It must be exhausting to keep coming up with genders a d names for fagfests dykedomiciles
Fourth grade must have been exhausting to keep up with. You haven't kept up since.
9/27/22
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:54 pm A governor should be asking for the billions of dollars the feds via taxes give to come back to their State.

What is Oregon for $ 400 please Alex.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

And States that take in more than they send are doing it even better.

If the Feds are going to redistribute it, might as well take more than you send.

But we should also be demanding a reduction in spending at the same time.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So first it’s “give them back their money” then when that is proven bs it’s “taking full advantage of good.”

You are so fatt and spinning so hard you probably make your own gravity.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You might want to check the thread title, you baby eating freak.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Well you are fattt enough for three people so the question doesn’t really apply.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:29 pm
Kierland wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:10 pm Well you are fattt enough for three people so the question doesn’t really apply.
No I’m not.
I was trying to be kind, but ok. You are fatter than five normal people so it really doesn’t apply.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I told you it doesn’t apply fatman, maybe if you spent less time eating babies you could pay attention.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I get that English is hard for you.

In other news: Dump is trying to hid the proof of his treason.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Hey Papa,

You missed the low hanging fruit. The public defender was trying to run English/grammar smack on you and he couldn't even get the correct tense of the verb in his response.

:bode:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fatandyellow is at it again.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Grammar smack is pathetic, especially when it’s wrong.

But you two fatmen keep sucking each others cocks. It’s ok to be gay in 2022.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:58 pm friends
That’s funny. I landed.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You landed? Where? Yellowtown?

Oh the irony.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:47 pm
I will wait for your boyfriend Screwy to jump in and crack on you for a gay sex post. You must be having a slow afternoon when you resort to posting your jerk fantasy of the day.

Are you having some kind of coming out party ?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:03 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:58 pm friends
That’s funny. I landed.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Derron57 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:48 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:47 pm
I will wait for your boyfriend Screwy to jump in and crack on you for a gay sex post. You must be having a slow afternoon when you resort to posting your jerk fantasy of the day.

Are you having some kind of coming out party ?
Fatmen suck each other off and that makes ME gay? They meth has rotted your rotten brain.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

In other news MTG gets kicked from Twitter and promptly complains about Capitalism.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I’m other news: today is the anniversary of the right’s 1st attempt at a coup.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:48 am I’m other news: today is the anniversary of the right’s 1st attempt at a coup.
The fascists here prefer to pretend it never happened.