Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Kierland »

In other news: Excess death rate per capita 4x higher in red states than blue states after introduction of COVID vaccines.

Way to literally kill your selves to own the libs, while you call THEM a deathcult.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:32 am In other news: Excess death rate per capita 4x higher in red states than blue states after introduction of COVID vaccines.

Way to literally kill your selves to own the libs, while you call THEM a deathcult.
Rule #1 ALWAYS for the GQP types--they're ALWAYS projecting.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The Kremlin named faux news as being essential to its propaganda machine.

You right wing fucks are all traytorrs.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes we have been calling you Nazis out for projection for years. Now you are projecting projection.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Arthur Dent wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:30 pm Image
This has been SOP for the GQP for years.

Thanks for pointing it out.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

We all know both parties do it and have done so for years.

Why does anyone pretend that either organization doesn't?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

But you just decided to drop a picture of your hero with no context.

Fuck off traytorr.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:05 pm But you just decided to drop a picture of your hero with no context.

Fuck off traytorr.
You can’t possibly be as ignorant as you try to appear to be.

Both parties do it on a daily basis.

And what is this ‘traytorr’ garbage you spew?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:09 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:05 pm But you just decided to drop a picture of your hero with no context.

Fuck off traytorr.
Both parties do it on a daily basis.
I heard you the first time asshat.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

In other news: Russian asset and GQP favorite MTG has just been threatened by Anonymous.

More to follow?
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:40 pm

You should mute him.
Nah. He's unintentionally hilarious.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:40 pm You should mute him. You wouldn't believe how much the quality of the board goes up when you do!
You are a coward
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I have never muted anyone, and personally laff at the notion.

I enjoy viewing everyone's contributions, whether I agree or disagree with their takes, or whether I enjoy their approach or not.

I do scroll sometimes, however.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:20 pm I have never muted anyone, and personally laff at the notion.

I enjoy viewing everyone's contributions, whether I agree or disagree with their takes, or whether I enjoy their approach or not.

It's a self defense mechanism for Spray. Kierland humiliates him on a regular basis, so to save face, Spray plays the "muted" card. It's a trick as old as time.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:20 pm I have never muted anyone, and personally laff at the notion.

To each their own. I have 2 people on mute. One of them I met in person and he was completely different in person. Clearly he is "playing" a role here and that role is of internet tough guy. The Deciders gave us a tool to weed out such fakes and I have chosen to use it. That you don't, is your choice. Neither is right, wrong, better, weak, strong, etc. Some people like Air France and some don't. It doesn't make one correct and the other wrong, it is just what we choose to consume.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Worst analogy ever. It would be like broadcasting to the whole plane but not having to listen to any response even though you aren’t flying the plane.

It’s a coward’s way out.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

8 GQP voted against sanctions on Russia, but BrokenPsyche will still blame Brandon.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:14 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:22 pm

It's a self defense mechanism for Spray. Kierland humiliates him on a regular basis, so to save face, Spray plays the "muted" card. It's a trick as old as time.
Any time I have un-muted him, I have stomped his pitiful ass into the ground. You simply want to suck his cock. He has never "humiliated" me. I know I'm a far better person than he on any level you could ever chose - except being a cock-riding, faggot midget. He has me beat on that.

You need to wise up. You make horrible mistakes a lot. This is another case of that happening.
Says the guy who is constantly riding jocks while he runs from me.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Shawn Smith, an ally of former Trump strategist Steve Bannon and MyPillow founder Mike Lindell — is sending armed members door-to-door in areas with large numbers of voters of color, questioning people about how they voted and taking photographs of their homes.

This "voter intimidation" campaign violates the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871, a post-Civil War law aimed at preventing white vigilantes from terrorizing Black people to stop them from voting.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Even if they don’t subscribe to the more outlandish conspiracies propagated by Trumpists, many Republicans agree that the Democratic party is a fundamentally illegitimate political faction – and that any election outcome that would lead to Democratic governance must be rejected as illegitimate as well. Republicans didn’t start from an assessment of how the 2020 election went down and come away from that exercise with sincerely held doubts. The rationalization worked backwards: They looked at the outcome and decided it must not stand. In other words, accusations of fraud gain plausibility among conservatives not because of empirical evidence, but because they adhere to the “higher truth” of who is and who is not legitimately representing – and therefore entitled to rule – “real” America.”

Because they are trayytors and racists and naziss.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:50 am “Even if they don’t subscribe to the more outlandish conspiracies propagated by Trumpists, many Republicans agree that the Democratic party is a fundamentally illegitimate political faction – and that any election outcome that would lead to Democratic governance must be rejected as illegitimate as well. Republicans didn’t start from an assessment of how the 2020 election went down and come away from that exercise with sincerely held doubts. The rationalization worked backwards: They looked at the outcome and decided it must not stand. In other words, accusations of fraud gain plausibility among conservatives not because of empirical evidence, but because they adhere to the “higher truth” of who is and who is not legitimately representing – and therefore entitled to rule – “real” America.”

Because they are trayytors and racists and naziss.
Pretty much. Vladimir Putin simply adopted GQP strategy and talking points when he invaded Ukraine, saying that Ukraine was a "fundamentally illegitimate" nation that didn't exist and didn't deserve to exist unless under Russian rule. Funny how that happened.

Fat Ass Bill Barr went on his media tour to promote his book and tell everyone how he stood up to Dump and all the damage that Dump was doing to the nation. But then he told everyone that he would vote for Dump again because the Democratic Party is the "real evil."

Trayytors and racists and naziss, indeed.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Trump is wrong and continues to be wrong. Period. Full Stop. That said, Barr is correct in that the Democratic party is a real concern.

Dems continue to spend like crazy and are driving record inflation.

Dems refuse to deal with and encourage illegal immigration. Or they send someone so incompetent that the situation gets worse (Harris)

Dems support racist policies and want to separate the population by race.

Dems support men competing in woman's sports to the detriment of actual women.

Dems continue to support unicorn energy goals, while not supporting the requirements to achieve anything close to the unicorn.

Dems want to remove law enforcement and we have seen the results of that action in increased violent crime.

That is just a start. So yeah, Liberal Democrats are a major concern.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:29 pm Trump is wrong and continues to be wrong. Period. Full Stop. That said, Barr is correct in that the Democratic party is a real concern.

Dems refuse to deal with and encourage illegal immigration. Or they send someone so incompetent that the situation gets worse (Harris)

Dems continue to support unicorn energy goals, while not supporting the requirements to achieve anything close to the unicorn.

Dems want to remove law enforcement and we have seen the results of that action in increased violent crime.

Is this Tucker or Hannity?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:56 pm Screwy and the rest of the libs will never be able to process that first sentence…
Because it's complete bullshit
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:29 pm Trump is wrong and continues to be wrong. Period. Full Stop.
And yet you voted for him twice
That said, Barr is correct in that the Democratic party is a real concern.
So he is wrong but you would still pick him.

Dump signed the Cares Act and Rs vote for more and more military so fuck off.
4 years no wall was built.
Projection.
Some do some don’t but it’s not a huge issue to most people.
That unicorn is powering more things everyday in-spite if you assholes doing everything you can to stop it including giving billions to oil companies.
Hardly any defunding has happened and the cops still can’t keep crime under control.

So fuck off you AntiAmerican Nazii Fuck.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:29 pm Trump is wrong and continues to be wrong.
Papa Willie wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:56 pm Screwy and the rest of the libs will never be able to process that first sentence…
Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:21 pm Because it's complete bullshit
Well this should be interesting. What is complete bullshit about that sentence Screwy?

:popcorn:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

That the Democratic Party is a real concern.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

This week in GQP senators--

— Blackburn (TN) comes out against Griswold, which legalized contraception
— Cornyn (TX) uses his questioning of KBJ to rail against Obergefell, which legalized gay marriage
— Braun (IN) comes out against Loving, which legalized interracial marriage
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

-Graham (SC) violates the Constitution by subjecting Supreme Court nominee to religious test.
———
“Why did Brandon violate the Constitution? Why did Brandon violate the Constitution? Whaaaaaa Whaaaaaa!”

Sin,
BrokenPsyche
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Evan Neumann, went to Europe after being charged in connection with the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol. Neumann initially settled in Ukraine, he said in an interview in November, but he claims he traveled to Belarus on foot after noticing that Ukrainian authorities were following him.
"Today I have mixed feelings," Neumann told BelTA on Tuesday. "I am glad Belarus took care of me. I am upset to find myself in a situation where I have problems in my own country."

“Upset to find myself”

Zero self awareness, like the righties here.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:38 pm This week in GQP senators--

— Cornyn (TX) uses his questioning of KBJ to rail against Obergefell, which legalized gay marriage
Also Cornyn:
After Speaker Pelosi calls for lowering the cost of prescriptions Cornyn responds by mockingly suggesting that she write a bill to do just that... after voting nay himself on a bill that would have capped the price of insulin at $35.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

What many have an issue with here is not the ruling but the legal basis the court created to justify the ruling.

Please link us up to the word privacy in the Constitution.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:38 pm — Braun (IN) comes out against Loving, which legalized interracial marriage
Per the USAToday:
Braun released a statement saying he misunderstood "a line of questioning," and emphasized that he condemns racism "in any form.
But look, all of this is just Screwy’s plagiarism. He copied and pasted from a Tweet and gave no credit. So sad.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NoLieWithBT ... 2689593351

Mic drop, walk off, rack me.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:34 am
But look, all of this is just Screwy’s plagiarism. He copied and pasted from a Tweet and gave no credit. So sad.

Yep, got me there!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Lefty wrote:But look, all of this is just Screwy’s plagiarism. He copied and pasted from a Tweet and gave no credit. So sad.

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What many have an issue with here is not the ruling but the legal basis the court created to justify the ruling.

Please link us up to the word privacy in the Constitution.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:38 pm — Braun (IN) comes out against Loving, which legalized interracial marriage
Per the USAToday:
Braun released a statement saying he misunderstood "a line of questioning," and emphasized that he condemns racism "in any form.

Says the guy who just TODAY regurgitated a faux article with no link.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So he’s stupid, par for the GQP course.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:25 am

Yep, got me there!

Hence the mic drop, walk off, rack me.

:bode:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy who did the same thing, TODAY.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The topic is how horrible you and your ilk are, GO!