Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Left Seater »

You poll didn't have a date, tard.

How are we supposed to know when that was?

Further, who is to say that those people polled in the poll I posted have changed their mind?

Keep flailing.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I told you in my post just prior to your posting of your idiotic February 3rd poll that what I posted was the CPAC straw poll.

Clue: That was just a few days ago.

:idea:

poptart wrote:Dude, just stop.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Hey tardling. You still didn't include a date. There was a Feb gathering and a July gathering.

If this is from July there were less than 1600 votes in that straw poll. Further, of course you would expect Trump followers to attend an event at which he was speaking and vote for him in a poll.

This is like asking only those receiving food stamps if they should get more each month in benefits and passing it off as if it represents the view of the entire country.

Your idiocy continues to amaze. But keep it up. It keeps us laughing at you.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:59 pm Hey tardling. You still didn't include a date. There was a Feb gathering and a July gathering.

If this is from July there were less than 1600 votes in that straw poll. Further, of course you would expect Trump followers to attend an event at which he was speaking and vote for him in a poll.

This is like asking only those receiving food stamps if they should get more each month in benefits and passing it off as if it represents the view of the entire country.

Your idiocy continues to amaze. But keep it up. It keeps us laughing at you.
You gotta be kidding. The ENTIRE GQP, except for you and Liz Cheney and a now ousted MI GOP director, is falling in line behind Dump as he peddles this anti-democratic, fascist, authoritartian bullshit about how he won the election. I mean good for you, I guess, but don't act like you and your ilk are the majority among conservative voters. You are a very, very tiny minority, and that is the problem.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:11 pm
You gotta be kidding. The ENTIRE GQP, except for you and Liz Cheney and a now ousted MI GOP director, is falling in line behind Dump as he peddles this anti-democratic, fascist, authoritartian bullshit about how he won the election. I mean good for you, I guess, but don't act like you and your ilk are the majority among conservative voters. You are a very, very tiny minority, and that is the problem.
Maybe you are correct, but I don't think so. I think there is a much larger silent group that wants no part of Trump. The loud fringe mouthpieces tend to get the most press and those of us just going about our daily business are keeping our heads down and going to work every day.

I also think the many of the politicians who say they support Trump will turn on him as soon as their is another option.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The day will come when the GOP shuns Dump.

That day has not arrived.

The fact that you put up post after post trying to convince us otherwise is more testimony to the fact that you are a completely irrational individual.

Find your bearings, dude.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:53 pm you are a completely irrational individual.

Find your bearings, dude.
Flat earth and space travel says what?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

You, as well as others, have put up dozens of posts and dedicated countless hours to discussing the topic.

Youtube has been actively censoring searches for flat earth content for a few years now -- and they have deleted numerous "flat earther" channels.
There is also a gang of globe zealots who devote themselves continually to putting up videos and going after flat earth channels.

Such things do not occur if something is wackadoo.

Such things do not occur if there is no there there.

As I've said previously, the smart kids figured out LONG ago that the globe is an utterly ridiculous fantasy that could never be so.

All it really takes is a basic ability to digest information.

Many choose not to look and think.

No skin off my nose.

But now, why would you divert to flat earth in this thread?
lol

Everyone can see it is because your posts in this thread have been devoid of logic and separated from reality.

Poptart kicked your head in and now you're flailing.

Stop.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

A few things, Jsc...

1. This is not a flat earth thread. People can think whatever they want about the shape of the earth. It is fine with me. I have no idea why my concept of the shape of the earth is such a major issue for people.
lol

2. I don't know for sure what the shape of the earth is, let alone if there is an edge.
No matter how many times I've said this, people CONTINUE to attribute takes to me that I have never given.

It is merely my assumption that the earth is flat, stationary, and enclosed.

3. Post a video of a rocket going from land to space. The happy horse shit we recently saw from Branson means exactly -----> jack.

4. Clear evidence of the globe fraud has been posted on this board SO many times.
Here -----> https://fecore.org/final-results-fecore ... e-surface/

7 laser tests on 7 different days in 7 different locations (distances) in 7 different weather conditions.

NO CURVATURE FOUND.

You know, science and stuff.

Oh well...

5. Water does not cling to the outside of a flying, spinning ball. DUH!. Get a friggin' clue, man.

6. I only know parts of the future, so I cannot say for sure if the true shape of the earth will be revealed in our lifetimes. I suspect it won't be revealed until...

Matthew 24:29-30
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Work that out on your globe.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

That's another notch on the wall for the Trump family organized crime syndicate, which until January was operating out of the White House.

Justice will not be served until Dump is incarcerated for his crimes. We will probably never know the utter depths of the Dump family's corruption. They likely stole billions of dollars from American taxpayers.

Trump ally Thomas Barrack accused of trying to use influence to help United Arab Emirates

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
Thomas J. Barrack, a billionaire businessman and longtime friend to former president Donald Trump, was arrested Tuesday in California and charged with violating foreign lobbying laws, obstructing justice and making false statements, officials said.

He and two other defendants are accused of acting and conspiring to act as agents of the United Arab Emirates between April 2016 and April 2018, according to an indictment unsealed Tuesday afternoon.

Prosecutors allege Barrack, 74, used his decades-long relationship with Trump to lobby on behalf of the UAE, without registering as a lobbyist or telling administration officials he was working on the country’s behalf. They also say he lied to FBI agents during a 2019 interview about his dealings with the wealthy Persian Gulf nation.

The 45-page indictment paints a portrait of a well-connected businessman devoted to advancing the UAE’s goals in America: trying to change the wording of a campaign speech, pushing for particular people to be hired in the new administration and aiding the UAE in its battle with regional rival Qatar.

Barrack, according to the indictment, helped schedule calls, draft statements, nix certain meetings and generally tried to push U.S. policy to be more favorable to the UAE, which he called the “home team” in one email to a co-defendant.

The charging documents do not claim Barrack, who chaired Trump’s inaugural committee, was paid for his secret lobbying work. But a UAE sovereign wealth fund has invested significantly in Colony Capital, the investment firm Barrack founded and ran for years before stepping down as executive chairman this year.
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Is there anyone who has been in the Dump orbit who isn't a total shit bag?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

As if we needed more proof that Softball and Screwy are delusional when it comes to Trump, we have more. They have spent the last few pages of this thread claiming the entire GOP backs Trump and everything he does or says. If that were the case, why are candidates be backed in strong Red Districts losing election?

Fact is the Trump backed candidate lost in Texas’ 6th Congressional District race. Trump threw his support behind a candidate, made phone calls, sent money etc and his candidate lost.

But hey, they have a poll supporting their position. :meds:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.texast ... -seat/amp/
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Yep, he's Big Zero's senator, alright....

:doh: :lol:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:23 pm As if we needed more proof that Softball and Screwy are delusional when it comes to Trump, we have more. They have spent the last few pages of this thread claiming the entire GOP backs Trump and everything he does or says. If that were the case, why are candidates be backed in strong Red Districts losing election?

Fact is the Trump backed candidate lost in Texas’ 6th Congressional District race. Trump threw his support behind a candidate, made phone calls, sent money etc and his candidate lost.

But hey, they have a poll supporting their position. :meds:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.texast ... -seat/amp/
Even a broken clock is right twice a day
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Nice white flags by the liberal posters here lately.

:lol:
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

You'll need a lot more than this before it can be concluded that the GOP has moved on from Dump.

#tard
#desperate
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Spin it all you want. The real world once again says you are full of shit.

And your # perfectly describe you. Desperate and a tard. You have a poll, meanwhile the real world just gave you the finger.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Btw, Mr. Desperation...

2/12/21
poptart wrote:His (Dump) platform is gone.

The moment will come when people in the GOP say, "Wait, why exactly am I fearful of this loser?"

The movement away from Dump will be an avalanche -- and new voices in the Republican Party will emerge.

People in the GOP will wipe Dump off their shoe like dog shit.

Then they will try to act as if they were not really IN with him all that strongly for the past 4 years.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52005&start=160

The time will come.

As of now, the GOP as a whole has not moved off him.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Yet the people of the 6th Congressional District of Texas have.

Prove they are outliers.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Typical Left Seater lunacy. The GQP has "moved on" from Dump so much its leaders are going to hold a vote to expel the two contrarians from the party. Idiot.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:31 am Yet the people of the 6th Congressional District of Texas have.

Prove they are outliers.
There can be a whole slew of reasons why people of one district vote a given way.

If you want to take that result and conclude that the GOP as a whole has moved on from Dump, enjoy your view.

At any rate, the time will come.

I expect it to come well in advance of the 2022 election.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Grifters gonna grift!

On Wednesday, the Trump campaign sent two emails “asking supporters to get on board with carrying the red and gold cards, which look like credit cards and bear the former president’s signature,” according to Insider. The first message reads, “The card you select will be carried by Patriots all around the Country. They will be a sign of your dedicated support to our movement to SAVE AMERICA, and I’m putting my full trust in you.” A follow-up email, sent hours later, added, “We’re about to launch our Official Trump Cards, which will be reserved for President Trump’s STRONGEST supporters.If a recipient of the email clicked on the image of the cards, they were directed to a donation page, where they’ll be “asked to contribute at least $50 to the political action committee.”

https://uproxx.com/viral/trump-cards-do ... ird-reich/

Here you go, bovine America!
Your dream offer!

Send Donald $50 and you get the honor of carrying a card with his name on it in your wallet.

And maybe you can select the one that has misspelled the word official!

LMAO x infinity!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:17 pm So just don't move there. Besides - like YOU are going to be making any babies. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Texas refugees are gonna be a drag on every state in the union, you gluttonous POS>
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:35 am
Texas refugees are gonna be a drag on every state in the union, you gluttonous POS>
Care to take another run at this?
Medical experts say they are concerned about HBCUs this fall with young adults and African Americans getting vaccinated more slowly than their peers. The Black community throughout the pandemic has also been at a higher risk of contracting and experiencing serious side effects from COVID.

“I’m deeply concerned about students returning to campus in the face of a more contagious delta variant,” said former Surgeon General Jerome Adams. “The good news is we have more ppe, more testing, more knowledge about the virus, and most importantly, vaccinations. The bad news is, many black communities for a variety of reasons are still lagging in terms of vaccination rates, so HBCUs could be at higher risk for outbreaks.”
So a large block of Democratic voters are lagging behind the general pop in vaccination. Or are you going to disown them now?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm talking Texas abortion refugees. Good luck to all the companies getting women to relocate to Texas.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:19 am I'm talking Texas abortion refugees. Good luck to all the companies getting women to relocate to Texas.
Gee, I can't imagine why women would be hesitant to move to the GOP's favorite state...

9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:19 am I'm talking Texas abortion refugees. Good luck to all the companies getting women to relocate to Texas.
If that prevents women from moving to Texas then we don’t need them.

Pregnancy is almost totally preventable. So you are arguing for those who aren’t showing any personal responsibility. Yeah, you can keep those people.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:27 pmSo you are arguing for those who aren’t showing any personal responsibility.
Who is responsible, and who is Texas putting a bounty on?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Of course Diego is out with his straw man about not caring about rape. When you have so little and even less defensible I guess straw men is where you turn.

And of course you are struggling with responsibility. In the case of pregnancy, responsibility is evenly split between the sperm donor and the egg donor. Biology says the female carries the pregnancy burden, but the responsibility is shared. Sperm donors should be held to a much stricter financial burden than they are currently.

Sorry you aren’t smart enough to understand this without help.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:27 pm Of course Diego is out with his straw man about not caring about rape. When you have so little and even less defensible I guess straw men is where you turn.

And of course you are struggling with responsibility. In the case of pregnancy, responsibility is evenly split between the sperm donor and the egg donor. Biology says the female carries the pregnancy burden, but the responsibility is shared. Sperm donors should be held to a much stricter financial burden than they are currently.

Sorry you aren’t smart enough to understand this without help.
You're correct that it's a shared responsibility, but Abbott & the Texas Taliban didn't make the law reflect that. They put the bounty on the woman & those who help her, not the guy who got her pregnant. Where's the bounty on deadbeat dads?

No, this is less about saving zygotes & more about controlling women. If they were truly interested in saving lives they'd be insisting on everyone being vaccinated & wearing masks. Instead everyone can see the absolute shitshow going on in Texas hospitals. And Abbott saying that there won't be a need for rape victims to carry their assailant's fetus is one of the most stupid things I've ever heard. The guy whose state has an 87% backlog in processing rape kits is going to eliminate rape by arresting & prosecuting rapists? Do you even listen to the garbage that Abbott spews?

And in the same vein, look at the bullshit that Tony Tinderholt tried to get passed. Giving a woman the death penalty for getting an abortion while the guy who impregnated her receives no punishment proves yet again that this is all about punishing women, not saving zygotes.

The guys in Texas need to stop legislating womens' bodies so that they can feel better about themselves.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:35 pm
You're correct that it's a shared responsibility, but Abbott & the Texas Taliban didn't make the law reflect that. They put the bounty on the woman & those who help her, not the guy who got her pregnant. Where's the bounty on deadbeat dads?

The guys in Texas need to stop legislating womens' bodies so that they can feel better about themselves.
I already said the sperm donor should be held more responsible. But of course you haven’t actually read the Texas law or you are too dumb to understand written words. The Texas law doesn’t allow the woman having the abortion to be sued. It does allow the Doctors who perform, the clinics where they work, or those who assist in obtaining the abortion to be sued. So no, there isn’t a bounty on the woman as you claim.

And perfect liberal double speak. My body my choice when it comes to murder, but your body governments choice when it comes to vaccines.

Typical and sad.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

If abortion legislation is about control then so are vaccine mandates. Yet you aren’t speaking out against those.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:38 am If abortion legislation is about control then so are vaccine mandates. Yet you aren’t speaking out against those.
Vaccine mandates have been legal and court approved for 100 years. You should feel so lucky. Have you had polio or smallpox? Of course you haven't, because vaccines are safe and effective and vaccine mandates eradiate infectious disease.

You're vaccinated against Covid-19, right?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

I got the vaccine long ago. It was my choice.

My point continues to be that most of you liberals are hypocrites on the topic. It is my body my choice when it comes to ending life. But it is my body government’s choice when it comes to vaccines.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Here is an example of an intelligent woman, Allison Williams, who has yet to get the vaccine:
While my work is incredibly important to me, the most important role I have is as a mother. Throughout our family planning with our doctor, as well as a fertility specialist, I have decided not to receive the COVID-19 vaccine at this time while my husband and I try for a second child.

This was a deeply difficult decision to make and it's not something I take lightly. I understand vaccines have been essential in the effort to end this pandemic; however, taking the vaccine at this time is not in my best interest. After a lot of prayer and deliberation, I have decided I must put my family and personal health first. 
"I will miss being on the sidelines and am thankful for the support of my ESPN family. I look forward to when I can return to the games and job that I love.
Her body, her choice? Or her body, government’s choice?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

More like "My body, everybody else's consequences."

A person that is fully vaccinated, the last I heard (around two weeks ago), has a 1% chance of becoming infected (in spite of the fact that the vaccine isn't intended for prevention of infection, but reduction of the consequences of infection). When people refuse to get vaccinated they present a much greater threat to others of transmitting the virus. This is why red states with low vaccination rates are now being fucked in da mouf at their medical facilities. Those people who are saying "my body, my choice" have been making a choice for others as well. Yes, for those who are now infected with the virus, but also they are making choices for people who aren't even infected yet need an ICU bed for other non-Covid19 reasons. They can't get a bed. If it was truly a matter of individual choice governors like Abbott & DeathSantis would include stipulations that any person making the choice to not get vaccinated forfeits the ability to be treated by a public medical facility, or would have DNR status. But when they bleat about vaccine mandates being wrong they refuse to let those people face the consequences of their choices in a manner that doesn't effect others. Hypocrites.

And lastly, if you're going to try using the slogan "my body, my choice," please let us know of any cases where a woman was infected with pregnancy outside of sex. Idiot.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Having unprotected sex is a choice. You just vomited a bunch of words about the results of a choice. Yet you want to give a pass for those making the choice to have unprotected sex.

Your mental gymnastics are amazing. That or you are too dense to understand your own hypocrisy.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Why is that odd?
What’s odd is that you would think it’s odd.