Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Good Nite Sweet Prince

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Mikey wrote:Urban legend.
Kind of like your sense of humor.
Haven't heard that one. You mean somebody out there is claiming that I have a sense of humor?
I thought you had. Which would have been kind of funny. Oh wait....
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Papa Willie wrote:http://www.alligator.com/news/index.cfm ... 1%2C-2016/

This sucks worse than Prince dying.
Not gonna argue that one is worse than the other, but it definitely DOES suck that Lonnie kicked. Great guitarist who should have more name recognition than he had.
"I see everything twice!"
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Ya. Yesterday wasn't a good day. 2016 has been brutal on musicians...
That should leave LTS in the clear.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

One more thing about Prince. His records had the power to chill the fuck out of a mad woman. I was smack dab in the middle of a argument with a girlfriend many years ago. In mid argument I walked over to the turntable, dropped the needle on side one of Puple Rain. By the time he was singing "Look for the purple banana," she was.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Well look here who crawled out of the closet...
Arch Angel wrote: How many Bowie songs hit #1, or albums reach #1?
As if that matters, pop music guy?
Everyone on this damn board except your stupid ass could recite 5 Prince songs without thinking. Without Google most would struggle with 2 if you think of David Bowie.
Absolute bullshit. Prince had 5 good songs? Bowies worst 5 songs were better than anything Prince ever did.
Can Bowie play 26 instruments and sing many octaves like Prince?
It's up to 26 now? Last I heard it was 20... not that I give a fuck.
Did the great David Bowie wrote music and help careers of a lot of singers and groups....Hell no.
You can't even type a coherent sentence but yes, Bowie influenced and helped a lot a musicians. SRV ring a bell?
Take your stupid ass back to school, War, you piece of shit.
Take your ass back to the closet, head first.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

3:30 mark

/end thread
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Raspberry Beret and Purple Rain were bad and annoying. Other than that, know nothing about him.

Oh, RIP.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Arch Angel wrote:
War Wagon wrote:The media are making it out like John Lennon and SRV just died in the same plane crash. Prince was ok but not even a pimple on David Bowies' ass.

RIP regardless.
WTF?????

David Bowie himself, worms infested and all, would come up out of his grave if he could and pimp slap your pussy ass for saying that.

1. How many Bowie songs hit #1, or albums reach #1? Everyone on this damn board except your stupid ass could recite 5 Prince songs without thinking. Without Google most would struggle with 2 if you think of David Bowie.
2. I am a Bowie fan but I am not a dumb retarded ass like you who don't know shit about music. A lot of people on here are indifferent to him but they know because everyone except you, have some sort of intelligence, recognizes a musical genius. Speaking of which...
3. Can Bowie play 26 instruments and sing many octaves like Prince? Everyone knows that except your stupid ass, he can and fluently. Also.....
4. Did the great David Bowie wrote music and help careers of a lot of singers and groups....Hell no.

Take your stupid ass back to school, War, you piece of shit.

And Pickle. Props to you for your understanding....and rack you.
Rack!

Only wags, can turn board nice guys like AA into mvscal clones with their stupendous ignorance.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Check this one out:

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Leave it to whitey to make an ignorant statement, then defend that ignorance in the face of every other person on the board knowing who was more influential in the music industry.....it's okay wags, you liked David Bowie and you don't know anything about Prince but that's no reason to make idiotic statements like
Prince was ok but not even a pimple on David Bowies' ass.
just say sorry that both are gone and leave it at that....don't get all interwebs tough guy trying to defend your stupidity.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Some valid points Papa, but it doesn't negate Wag's tardlieness on this whole issue. I've rarely seen the guy be more wrong and brick headed than on this topic. Ah well, whatever. Don't think anybody here is selling Bowie short, both he and Prince were fantastic experimenters and changing styles as well as music was to their individual strength. IMO, Prince was a better songwriter and had more hits.

Love the Mike Oldfield nod. That cat was very talented and that was a fantastic album. Hell, most of his oeuvre is beautiful and I can't think of anyone else like him. Tubular Bells was his masterpiece. Good call.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Willie left out a couple other hall of famers Bowie helped out. The Stooges (Raw Power) and Lou Reed (Transformer).
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Papa Willie wrote:
BSmack wrote:Willie left out a couple other hall of famers Bowie helped out. The Stooges (Raw Power) and Lou Reed (Transformer).
True dat.

I think we can all agree that the last 4-5 months are really kicking the shit out of some serious legends...
No shit
David Bowie
Lonnie Mack
Prince
Keith Emerson
Paul Kantner
Glen Frey
Merle Haggard
I'm sure some more that I simply forgot....

This is not a good year to be a musician....maybe some should take up another career for the rest of the year
get out, get out while there's still time
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Signe Anderson died on the same day as Paul Kantner.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So, it turns out his purpleness was a total junkie all these years, strung out on opiates since Purple Rain in 1984. Damn, awake for 154 hours straight before his death.

Don't do drugs, kids. At least not those ones.
Before God was, I am
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Big fucking deal. His drug use isn't a pimple on Nikki Sixx's ass. Fucking PC media.

-wags-
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:So, it turns out his purpleness was a total junkie all these years, strung out on opiates since Purple Rain in 1984. Damn, awake for 154 hours straight before his death.

Do you have a link for that?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:So, it turns out his purpleness was a total junkie all these years, strung out on opiates since Purple Rain in 1984. Damn, awake for 154 hours straight before his death.

Do you have a link for that?
Motherfuckers never learn.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

R-Jack wrote:Big fucking deal. His drug use isn't a pimple on Nikki Sixx's ass. Fucking PC media.

-wags-
"Wags" might be right about that. According to TMZ, Prince got hooked on Percocet after a operation in 2010.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/22/prince-od-percocet-death/

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

BSmack wrote:
R-Jack wrote:Big fucking deal. His drug use isn't a pimple on Nikki Sixx's ass. Fucking PC media.

-wags-
"Wags" might be right about that. According to TMZ, Prince got hooked on Percocet after a operation in 2010.

That really sucks. I guess if you're rich and famous your doctors and handlers will get you anything you want.

I had both hips replaced in 2011.

They gave me oxycontin (time release oxycodone) for baseline pain and percocet (oxycodone and acetaminophen) for acute pain.

They make you feel pretty good, but I was off both within about 2 weeks. Couldn't stand being constipated all the time, and I know my doc wouldn't have kept prescribing them anyway.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

After my stupid ladder tricks a few years back, Dr feelgood hooked me up with some fairly mild stuff. Forget what it was, but, I can relate to mikey's experience. The abdominal pain from pain med induced constipation made the back pain look like nothing. Got off that shit in short order.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

BSmack wrote:

-wags-

First Prince, then RTS. If I owned stock in Endo, I'd be selling on this loss of business.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey wrote:

They gave me oxycontin (time release oxycodone) for baseline pain and percocet (oxycodone and acetaminophen) for acute pain.

They make you feel pretty good, but I was off both within about 2 weeks. Couldn't stand being constipated all the time, and I know my doc wouldn't have kept prescribing them anyway.
So...you're some kind of cyborg with titanium hips? What, did you bull rush a dump truck? Were you're stripped of your hips like an iced-down waking up kidney theft victim? Regardless, this explains a lot of your veering weirdness, your mannequin-like impersonation of an actual human. Sorta like Hillary, but without the strap-on..er.. :oops:
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

What makes you so certain mikey doesn't have a strap on? Uh, wait, never mind. I really don't need to know how you gather your board spreadsheet data.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:What makes you so certain mikey doesn't have a strap on?
More likely that his wife has the strap-on. Big, and black.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Mikey wrote:

So...you're some kind of cyborg with titanium hips? What, did you bull rush a dump truck? Were you're stripped of your hips like an iced-down waking up kidney theft victim? Regardless, this explains a lot of your veering weirdness, your mannequin-like impersonation of an actual human. Sorta like Hillary, but without the strap-on..er.. :oops:
Nope. No titanium you ankle biting moron. Cyborg, maybe. Arthritis in both hips was steering me toward functional crippledness until I had the Ferrari of hip resurfacing technologies installed; a cobalt-chromium-molybdenum alloy that has not only restored my normal range of motion but allowed me to return to the world class athletic status that I now enjoy.

Oh, and there's not much to be said about Goobs's obsession with black cocks that hasn't already been written here at one point or another, so there's not much point in dwelling on it.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:Oh, and there's not much to be said about Goobs's obsession with black cocks that hasn't already been written here at one point or another, so there's not much point in dwelling on it.
It's a board meme, you tedious dullard.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Mikey wrote:Oh, and there's not much to be said about Goobs's obsession with black cocks that hasn't already been written here at one point or another, so there's not much point in dwelling on it.
No shit, you black cock obsessed deviant freak.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
No shit, you black cock obsessed deviant freak.
You're the one with the fucking strap-on.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I thought it was mvscal's wife that had the big black strap-on?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote: You're the one with the fucking strap-on.
You're the one that's obsessed with black cock.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I thought it was mvscal's wife that had the big black strap-on?
She sold it on eBay to Mikey's wife. Don't you get the T1B monthly newsletter?

Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Damn Goobs, you truly are one fucked up partial Canadian.
Go Bucs, Gators
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Don't you mean partially developed emotionally and intellectually?
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Just taking in account his proximity to North Mexico and his thawing boxed chocolate activities when closer to the equator...you may be more correct...
Go Bucs, Gators
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I don't know where the dick thing is going, but certain questions are timeless..

Before God was, I am
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:I don't know where the dick thing is going
Yes you do.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

If true, it would be the first time refusing drugs killed a rockstar
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

This guy refused lifesaving cancer treatment in favor of detox cleanses and high-colonics.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Papa Willie wrote:Actually, AA, Bowie did write songs for other people. He wrote and produced "All the Young Dudes" for Mott the Hoople because he was a big fan and heard that they were breaking up. Chances are, we wouldn't have heard of Stevie Ray if it weren't for Bowie, either.
Also Lou Reed, Iggy Pop and Adrian Belew.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.