A thread for things that don't warrant their own thread

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Re: A thread for things that don't warrant their own thread

Post by Sudden Sam »

This is ridiculous. You and Diego are wrong.

If a hitter drives in all baserunners, he/she cleared the bases. No matter where the batter ends up. Only a non baseball fan would argue something that commonly known.

It makes perfect sense to millions of people. Apparently only two people are confused by it. :doh:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Only think confusing is what English is doing to you. I know what you call it. Learn to fucking read you fat fuck.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:16 am Only think confusing is what English is doing to you. I know what you call it. Learn to fucking read you fat fuck.
5’11” and 175 = ‘fat’?

Since when?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Oh “facts” count now? It’s the first time they have ever been a priority. Why am I not surprised?

And nice white flag you fat fuck.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I’m hurt. I think I’m suffering from PTSD. Kierland called me fat. What a terrible person he must be. Waaaahhhhhh!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Booger wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:01 am This is ridiculous. You and Diego are wrong.

If a hitter drives in all baserunners, he/she cleared the bases. No matter where the batter ends up. Only a non baseball fan would argue something that commonly known.

It makes perfect sense to millions of people. Apparently only two people are confused by it. :doh:
You have to keep in mind Booger, that Kierland is in an alternate universe, quantum entangled with God knows what...
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Can any of you tards read? Or do you just make shit up, always? Don’t worry everyone knows the answer.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:54 pm This morning, my daughter accepted an offer of a residency at a UNC affiliated hospital.

In May, she will graduate with a doctorate in pharmacy from UNC...Yeah, I'm proud of her.
Congrats to her. Did she get college credits for the time she spent with you in hospitals being around doctors and meds? :grin:
"I see everything twice!"
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Nice, Jsc. Well done.

Please ask your daughter if this second dick I’ve grown is a result of the Moderna “vax”.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Booger wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:56 pm Nice, Jsc. Well done.

Please ask your daughter if this second dick I’ve grown is a result of the Moderna “vax”.
Now you have aroused kcdave's...attention.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Not that ESPN and FS1 are the be-all and end-all in sports, but here is an example of a commonly used phrase.

Lindor breaks game open with a bases-clearing triple

https://www.espn.com/high-school/footba ... d=35854139
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

How the fuck is this even a controversy? No surprise to see the two dumbest fucks here on the wrong end of it.

https://baseballtrainingworld.com/what- ... -baseball/
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:43 pm
Tony’s seasoning?

Absofuckinglutely.

I mostly do my own blends out of necessity because I dry brine most meats, but I do keep Tony's and Old Bay on hand. They're classics for a reason.

That is a pretty whack recipe for etouffee, though, I would agree.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:22 pm How the fuck is this even a controversy? No surprise to see the two dumbest fucks here on the wrong end of it.

https://baseballtrainingworld.com/what- ... -baseball/
You don’t read very well do you?

Stay yellow though, it suits you.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I’m still stunned that Kierland and Diego could be that baseball ignorant.

Although…why would I be shocked?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Anyone ever not question Dubya's essential criminality? Why... :oops:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1kwq52NKmo&t=31s
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:44 am I’m still stunned that Kierland and Diego could be that baseball ignorant.

Although…why would I be shocked?
Everything is easy if you lie about it. Like the time you fucked that sheep.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Gotta love Arabs who like baseball.. 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RFH7C3vkK4
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

As soon as I mention fucking sheep…
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

He had a good hard slider coming down in the top of the zone both times--both strikes. Of course the craven Chimp was hustled off--no doubt to get heavy heaving rehab from his top. :oops: What, you didn't know that Dubya was almost as gay as Barry? What...you're basically clueless? :lol:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You sure know a lot about gay sex.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:05 pm
mvscal wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:40 pm That is a pretty whack recipe for etouffee, though, I would agree.
Make it and then let us know. The guy is a phenomenal chef.
I'm not going to do that for several reasons.

First: I already have a recipe for crawfish etouffee that I have been using for years. It's not a complicated dish and I don't see any point in reinventing the wheel.

Second point: crawfish tails cooked for 40 minutes? Hard pass right there.

Third point: Sauteing your trinity in one pan and making a roux in another is simply stupid. Best case scenario, you have another pan to wash. I'm not pouring a hot roux into anyfucking thing. That is just asking for trouble.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I had both hips replaced in Feb/Mar of 2011. I was basically bone on bone on both sides and had gone from ibuprofen to steroid injections to Vicodin, and then surgery. I got to the point where I had problems walking and couldn't step over anything more than about eight inches high, which was a problem in that part of my job entailed trudging around on industrial rooftops, which have all sorts of obstacles like pipes and steps. One of the best decisions I ever made, since I walk normally now and have had no pain or side effects for over 12 years.

What I actually had was technically not a hip replacement, but a hip resurfacing. They put a metal cup (cobalt/chromium) in the acetabulum (socket) and, instead of pounding a huge spike in the femur, they shave down the ball and cover it with a metal ball. Since the ball is larger than the alternative there's less chance of dislocation, and it gives you an extra procedure (normal replacement) if it ever fails. A lot of athletes (Bo Jackson, Alex Rodriguez, Laird Hamilton, Andy Murray) have had this procedure and gone back to what they were doing. I was only 55 at the time so I wanted to make sure I had as many options as possible down the road. Left side was first on 2/11. Used crutches for a week and a cane for two weeks. By then the left leg was strong enough to support doing the right side on 3/11. The left side has been known to squeak once in a long while if I get really dehydrated. Sounds sort of like the Addams Family front door when Lurch opens it.

The hip is a big joint but supposedly the easiest one to replace because of its simplicity. Knees and shoulders can be a lot more difficult from what I hear. Something to think about is that if it's affecting your lifestyle sometimes it's better to just get it done than put it off and live with the pain. In my case I had stopped playing golf, working out, and almost any physical activity. I was back to all of that stuff within a few months. If I had waited until I couldn't stand it any more I would have missed out on a lot of activity and too old by the time I went for it.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Good luck, Chip.

I’ve had multiple surgeries on each shoulder. Major rotator cuff work on right one. Not fun. Baseball/softball injuries.

After a lady tried to total me (she did total my bike) in 2018, surgeon told me if I didn’t let him replace my left shoulder I wouldn’t be able to use that arm within a year or so. It isn’t perfect, but I’m using it just fine to this day…with nothing but therapy and my own exercises.

Hope whatever you decide to do goes well. I repeat…getting old sucks.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:48 pm Food truck lunch special:

Fried catfish with shrimp fettuccine, a deviled egg, mustard greens, and cornbread. Nutrisystem can go squat on a flag pole.
So, what is your go to converted rice? Uncle Ben's or Zatarain?

This recipe ought to be right in your wheelhouse. I've been making it off an on for a couple years now. Fantastic.

https://www.deepsouthdish.com/2010/03/c ... illon.html

I've made some minor tweaks to proportions. It makes a lot of sauce. I use 1.5 cups onions and .75 cups each of celery and bell pepper and 3 large garlic cloves. Bar Harbor seafood stock is excellent if you aren't making your own. Also a tsp each of Tony's and Old Bay. It isn't noted in the recipe but the roux should be just a slight shade past peanut butter. The microwave roux seemed too sketchy to me and more than a little dangerous.

Fish? Whatever floats your boat. Last Good Friday I used 24oz. crawfish tails, 1# shrimp and about 2# of nice catfish filets from costco.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You two deserve eachother.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Chip, he’s got nothing but negative things to add to any thread.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:20 am Go back to Jack in the Box for dinner, there's nothing here that you would understand.
Because I don’t eat with Nazis I must eat at JitB. Great argument counselor.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:24 am Chip, he’s got nothing but negative things to add to any thread.
Fucking with Nazis is positive. Telling that you think it’s a negative.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes it’s my fault you break bread with scum.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Melting asstard is melting. Quelle surprise...
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:01 am Melting asstard is melting. Quelle surprise...
Says the guy who melted so hard he got run and only came back after his pedo buddies crashes their site and we got the ignore button.

Nice projection.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Cutural Diversity coming to you... :oops:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1647234655878369281
Before God was, I am
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:36 pm Cutural Diversity coming to you... :oops:

A perfectly nice food discussion going on you feel compulsed to drop in a video about some body shitting up an airplane.

Try a little self awareness.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I'm sure most if not all of that garbage strewn about the airliner was a result of eating.. 8)
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Roach wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:04 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:36 pm Cutural Diversity coming to you... :oops:

A perfectly nice food discussion going on you feel compulsed to drop in a video about some body shitting up an airplane.

In his defense, this is a thread made specifically for any-fukking-thing you want. It is not a food thread, perse.

Do you ever bother to comment on the one trick miniature pony calling everything that moves a nazi? I find that far more annoying.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:48 pm Food truck lunch special:

Fried catfish with shrimp fettuccine, a deviled egg, mustard greens, and cornbread. Nutrisystem can go squat on a flag pole.
No fan of nutrisystem here, but given your gastrointestinal nightmarish history, perhaps going with something a little closer to nutrisystem on the blandness scale might be a good option.

The trouble is, you live in the center of the spicey awesome tasting shit universe. I suspect if you were born and raised in Iowa, your colon might be in better shape!!!!
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:40 pm
Roach wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:04 pm

In his defense, this is a thread made specifically for any-fukking-thing you want. It is not a food thread, perse.

Do you ever bother to comment on the one trick miniature pony calling everything that moves a nazi? I find that far more annoying.
Of course it is, because you’re a Nazi. You call me all kinds of stuff and it’s not annoying cause you are always wrong.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Shut the fuck up.

Honestly, has anyone ever seen a more diligent robotic ankle-gnawing dog than Squirm Worm? It's fucking ridiculous.. :shock:
Before God was, I am
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 4:08 pm Monday in south Louisiana means red beans and rice. And the inmates at the Capitol cafeteria cook some fine red beans. With smoked sausage, sweet potatoes, mustard greens, cornbread, a fried pork chop, and some tea. Yeah.

And tomorrow they're serving ribs. :bananaS:
Oh, man!