Naomi Osaka withdraws from the French Open

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Naomi Osaka withdraws from the French Open

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:33 pm When even screwey thinks you’re a whiny little cunt, you’ve reached a new level of cunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fuck off traytor. Just because ScrewAmerica is a soft little enabler doesn’t mean I’m letting you off the hook.

You are an Anti-American rasist POS.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:50 pm Your statement is the epitome of normalization. What’s next? You going to have a beer with a nazti? Maybe date a white nationalist?
Nothing to see here just tennis.

What a twat.
Lol, just because I cunt punched you over Naomi Osaka you go ahead and turn into a piss dribbling sack of shit, calling me a 1/6 insurrectionist. Grow up.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:57 pm
L45B wrote:But I think the Djoker is gonna take him (Nadal) down tomorrow
Good call.

Tsitsipas had to go 5 sets to get past Zverev.
I like Djoker to win it.
Yes, had Djokovic gone five sets with Nadal (though they did play for ~4 hrs), I’d say my earlier prediction might come true. Not so sure now. You’re probably right, Bat.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:52 pm

What a continuous cuntling you are. :lol:
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:25 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:50 pm Your statement is the epitome of normalization. What’s next? You going to have a beer with a nazti? Maybe date a white nationalist?
Nothing to see here just tennis.

What a twat.
Lol, just because I cunt punched you over Naomi Osaka you go ahead and turn into a piss dribbling sack of shit, calling me a 1/6 insurrectionist. Grow up.
No if you could read (as well has scream bode) you would see I’m fucking with you for sleeping with the enemy. You are as soft as the pillsbury dough boy and twice as dumb.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:57 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:52 pm

What a continuous cuntling you are. :lol:
Suck more orange dick traytor.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Djokovic prevails over Tsitsipas in five sets -- after dropping the first two sets.
His 2nd French win and his 19th major.

Nadal and Federer each have 20.

Heartbreaking loss forTsitsipas.

Major props to Djoker for gutting this one out.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Osaka has now dropped out of Wimbledon.

She "wants time away," according to her people.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

It seems dumb to have two majors so close together. Give the players a break.

Third, it seems this young lady has issues beyond doing pressers.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

She's obviously not squared away...

I didn't think the guy's question was much of a big deal at all.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Yeah, it was a complete nothing burger. She decided to draw out her answer and danced around her previous comments.

But as I said before she has issues that are much bigger than doing a press conference IMO.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy who is to yelllow to not run from people on an internet board.

BrokenPsyche indeed.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What a spoiled brat. She started crying? Lol. I had some sympathy for her earlier this summer, but her act at this press conference was beyond the pale.

She's got a few screws loose. In her defense, a lot of early 20s women do, but they also don't make eight figures playing tennis with prize money and endorsements. That was a perfectly fair question from the Cincy reporter and it was asked in a completely polite manner.

Osaka simply doesn't want to answer questions from an educated public. She wants fans kissing her ass.

What a disgraceful performance.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy who had to back away from a message board at least partially because of mental health issues. Oh and nice bout of misogyny you soft tub of goo.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Lefty wrote:she has issues that are much bigger than doing a press conference IMO
It was a meltdown and it was painful to watch.

If she can't handle basic questions, and they insist that she must attend the pressers, she should do as B. Belichick does.

"Yes, no, we'll see, no comment, mumble, next..."

She is mentally unstable, and she is also a low IQ individual.

Not good.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:08 am It was a meltdown and it was painful to watch.

If she can't handle basic questions, and they insist that she must attend the pressers, she should do as B. Belichick does.

Not good.
This was really really bad for her. Previously she and her backers could get away with accusing these mean old reporters of being racist and sexist towards little ol' Naomi. Now, with this on video and her completely unprovoked meltdown for the world to see, they have no more excuses. The Cincy reporter asked her a fair question. She didn't want to answer it, she tried to dance around it, she couldn't, he asked again in a polite fashion, and she proceeded to meltdown like Mt St Helens.

Maybe Osaka and Kierland can have a nice cry together. Maybe that will help her. Maybe she'll grow up...eventually.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy who mentally couldn’t handle a message board. She is grieving and you are fucking with her about it when you folded your tent over a message board and can’t even address me directly about your take on this presser. You are soft on 1/6 and play tuff on a young female tennis player. You are part of the problem jackoff.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:08 am
Lefty wrote:she has issues that are much bigger than doing a press conference IMO
It was a meltdown and it was painful to watch.

Not good.
What’s her IQ?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Probably around 85.
I've always thought she is a bit... slow.

In this instance she sat flummoxed and overwhelmed by a pretty routine question.
Despite being prodded by another reporter to move on, Osaka insisted that she wanted to deal with the question.
Then she fumbled around and finally asked for the question to be repeated.
What?

It seemed like she was stoned to the bone or something. :)

I could be wrong, of course, but my read on her is that she is a bit light on top.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Probably. So you are just talkin shit. Gotcha.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:17 pm Says the guy who mentally couldn’t handle a message board. She is grieving and you are fucking with her about it when you folded your tent over a message board and can’t even address me directly about your take on this presser. You are soft on 1/6 and play tuff on a young female tennis player. You are part of the problem jackoff.
What the hell are you talking about? What is she grieving? Haiti? She wasn't crying over Haiti.

And how am I soft on 1/6? Remove your head from your ass already.
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:55 pm my read on her is that she is a bit light on top.

Yeah, they're better when they are a bit heavier on top.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:43 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:17 pm Says the guy who mentally couldn’t handle a message board. She is grieving and you are fucking with her about it when you folded your tent over a message board and can’t even address me directly about your take on this presser. You are soft on 1/6 and play tuff on a young female tennis player. You are part of the problem jackoff.
What the hell are you talking about? What is she grieving? Haiti? She wasn't crying over Haiti.

How do you know why she was crying? And again you bowed out of a message board because your head was all screwy not because of the questions and discussion on the message board. Try being empathic, or at least consistent.

I have told you why you are soft on 1/6, because you normalize it by talking normally to the people here who support(ed) the perpetrators. History says that is a big no-no if you don’t want it to happen again.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Moving Sale wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:21 pm Probably. So you are just talkin shit.
Pretty much so.

It is part of the equation here.

Btw, I part with SM on this issue because as I've said, I empathize with her.

I recognize that she has a real mental issue -- and I don't think she (or any of the players) should be fined for not appearing before the media.

Her case is a sad, slow train wreck.

That said, I still think she is a dummy. :)
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

She looks flummoxed for sure.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:51 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:43 pm

You’ll be happier if you put the little cumstain on ignore.

Just sayin’…
Nazzi runnin’.
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

pron wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:45 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:55 pm my read on her is that she is a bit light on top.

Yeah, they're better when they are a bit heavier on top.

I burped out a load to this to start my weekend.
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:17 pm She is grieving
What is she grieving over?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says volumes that that is what you choose to defend and what you (then) tacitly admit. As you said she is grieving for her father’s country.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:46 pm Says volumes that that is what you choose to defend and what you (then) tacitly admit. As you said she is grieving for her father’s country.
What evidence do you have that she's "grieving" over Haiti? Was she grieving over Haiti when she was pulling this act before the French Open and Wimbledon? Of course not. You are a fool.

I'm surprised how stupid you are acting over this. Did you get a lobotomy over the last year or so?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Still tacitly admitting you suck 1-6 cock you soft POS. Disgusting.

She obviously has problems and those are exasperated by her situation. But you decided to fuck with her after folding your own tent and then pull the female card. And then all you can pick one part of my post to reply to. Fuck you douche.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I think she started to cry because she felt humiliated.
I believe she perceived the situation to be one in which the reporter tossed a "gotcha" question at her, and she failed to produce a good response to him.

But the reporter wasn't trying to get over on her.
He was simply asking a basic question anyone watching her life situation might wonder about.

She is unfortunately a very tripped out individual.

If she can't handle it she needs to either retire, no-show pressers and absorb heavy fines, or roll in to the settings in Belichick m0de and forget about trying to give normal answers.
Every press event for her will be a potential meltdown situation.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:58 pmyou normalize it by talking normally to the people here who support(ed) the perpetrators. History says that is a big no-no if you don’t want it to happen again.
All smack aside, what is it you hope to achieve by not "talking normally" to posters with whom you disagree on political and other matters? Do you believe it will help to keep history from repeating? Do you think you're getting over? Changing minds? I would honestly like to know, because I'm of the belief that the best way to get others to change the way they think is to engage in respectful adult communication with them, ESPECIALLY if you consider them the "enemy." You're a pretty smart guy, but stoop to an insanely childish manner of conversation in what I can only assume is an effort to alter others' thinking. You'd be right in your assessment that I just don't get it, so I'll respectfully ask you to help me out here.
"I see everything twice!"
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Irl that is an awesome take. “This is an Arby’s sir.”

The Arby’s meme references having a good (or bad) point and the response is “maybe but you are in the wrong place.” So to answer your question I intend to run every last one of those POS nics or get banned, (and or have more and more words banned) seeing as that is the functional equivalent ‘Bode wise, trying. It is a very effective strategy that has worked on both the heavy hitters in here (88 and mvskkkal) and as well as scrubs. It’s ugly and it hurts to read (as well as produce) but it is wicked effective, for psychological reasons you can probably guess since you have had to wade thru the muck.

As I said in a previous post, I have already won. No one is left that doesn’t already have me on ignore (yellowyellowyellow) and I was banned for a while, but since my account is active again I am here to mop up, and that’s not pretty either because I take no joy in calling out previous allies and people I have met in person that I genuinely respect. War is hell.
——-
Shout out to naziaholic who is the last man standing that hasn’t run or played his yelllow card. Dude is just too dumb to know his head is in the garage door opening getting smashed over and over.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:15 am I think she started to cry because she felt humiliated.
I believe she perceived the situation to be one in which the reporter tossed a "gotcha" question at her, and she failed to produce a good response to him.
Switch anxiety with humiliated and acknowledge her current emotions surrounding her dad and that side of the family and I’m on board with that paragraph.
The rest of the post sounded fine so I have no comment on it.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

This place sucks horse cocks.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:29 pm She's obviously not squared away...

I didn't think the guy's question was much of a big deal at all.
This is the first time I've actually watched an example of what is going on with her. Sadly, I would say she's just a typical millenial.

Many people her age have grown up in an atmosphere of 24/7 adult supervision. We old fukks who spent a good bit of our childhoods roaming the neighborhood with our peers, learned to work shit out. Unfortunately, this generation had very little of that and it shows. Snowflakes, I believe is the term used. Jordan Peterson talks about the utter lack of unsupervised play which is typical these days and the dire consequences of it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:We old fukks who spent a good bit of our childhoods roaming the neighborhood with our peers, learned to work shit out.

Very true.

No helmets on our heads and text messages to mommy every 15 minutes to make sure we are okay.

Shit, we used to roam all over the place -- and just rolled back in at dinner time.

If there was some reason why we had to come back in to the house, the old man might step out front and yell for us.

But normally we were just gonzo, and as you said, we kids just worked our own shit out.
No big deal.
Part of growing up.

Then again, the world was more civil back in that day, and I happened to live in decent neighborhoods, also.

The world is very much a freak show these days.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:30 am This is the first time I've actually watched an example of what is going on with her. Sadly, I would say she's just a typical millenial.

Many people her age have grown up in an atmosphere of 24/7 adult supervision. We old fukks who spent a good bit of our childhoods roaming the neighborhood with our peers, learned to work shit out. Unfortunately, this generation had very little of that and it shows. Snowflakes, I believe is the term used. Jordan Peterson talks about the utter lack of unsupervised play which is typical these days and the dire consequences of it.
She's 24...too young to be a millennial, dumbass. Get your shit straight.

Sincerely,
Older millenial
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Osaka gets heckled by a fan at Indian Wells, and she cries on the court.

Still sobbing, she addresses the crowd after the match.

Who knew S_M was in attendance at Indian Wells?

:)

#fragile