The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Kobe or Golden State.

Post by Screw_Michigan »

RIP 200lio.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Who gives a shit? It's like racking Ben Carson for getting a couple delegates in his final primary.

The Lakers have been the shitpipe of the NBA for the last couple seasons and Kobe is a big reason why. Fuck him.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The most important thing last night was the Blazers sewing up the #5 seed.

Not bad for a rebuilding year.

The O/U in Vegas before the season was 26.5. So 44 wins was a bit of overachieving. If Terry Stotts doesn't win Coach of the Year, something is very wrong.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dinsdale wrote:If Terry Stotts doesn't win Coach of the Year, something is very wrong.
Something is indeed very wrong. They gave it to a guy who had the defending champions, with about the same roster as last season, and coached them for half a season (the other half coached by a young guy who had never been a HC before, with similar results).

That's just retarded.

But, the West just got a whole bunch more interesting. The Blazers were going to win their series anyway, but without Chris Paul (KJ3) and Blake Griffin, they have little chance. And how happy are the refs that they don't have to listen to the 2 biggest whiners anymore (although Doc Rivers will step up his whine game)?

So the Blazers, with a new roster that had no business making the playoffs at all, might be heading to the 2nd round, to face the Hold-The-Curry Warriors.

Who woulda thunk it?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The Blazers had absolutely no business making the playoffs. But a couple of little guards with huge gonads thought differently.

And they had even less business winning a series (which I believe they would have done even with Paul and Griffin in the lineup).

All I'm hoping for now (along with everyone else I know) is to win one more game. That would make this season a huuuuuge success. And it would make this a more attractive place for free agents this summer (sup Mr. Horford).
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Dinsdale wrote:The Blazers had absolutely no business making the playoffs. But a couple of little guards with huge gonads thought differently.

And they had even less business winning a series (which I believe they would have done even with Paul and Griffin in the lineup).

All I'm hoping for now (along with everyone else I know) is to win one more game. That would make this season a huuuuuge success. And it would make this a more attractive place for free agents this summer (sup Mr. Horford).
When you've got a freaking Plumlee in your starting lineup, and you make the 2nd round of the playoffs...your coach probably deserves COY. Whoever the hell it is.