So Dins....

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: So Dins....

Post by Dinsdale »

You mean the Hawks that pissed in my Cheerios Saturday?

Since they just dealt our first home loss in over 2 months, they must be doing pretty well.

But at least we lost yet another center.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

All I know is that Warriors/Hawks game is going to be a fucking treat.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Good to know it lived up to billing. My grandmother broke her femur in the morning and went into surgery so I was in the hospital all day.

I'll get to see it a bunch more in the finals so I'll be ok.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sorry, dude -- the Hawks aren't going to the finals. May ball and January ball aren't the same thing. I love the way the Hawks are playing -- ego-free team ball. But, a team has to experience the heartache of losing before they learn how to win.

Same goes for Golden State. Better than previous years, but not built for the playoffs. The have probably the best low-post defender in the game (who is worthless on offense), but dude's been hurt his whole career.

And you know how to tell when Spring starts? It's not at the Vernal Equinox -- it's when David Lee is "hoping to get back in time for the playoffs."

Hopefully my Blazers can start getting some health back together over the next month or so -- bunch of walking wounded, although getting the Good Lopez back should be a huge help.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one