Moderator: Moorese

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: So are any of you fuckers even

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yet?

:?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Used to be a big NBA fan, haven't really paid attention in over 10 years. The gameplay is a shell of it's former self.
Go Bucs, Gators
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Today's NBA blows goats. The only people who watch it are undoubtedly fascinated by black cocks.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Been watching bigtime... can't have CFB every night, and it's dark all the time this time of year... can't golf in the evening.

And my team is rockin the party. With the addition of Steve Blake (I believe it's his 3rd tour of duty here) and Chris Kaman, the bench got a whole fuckload stronger, and the young guys have another year under their belt.

Been almost 40 years since the (lone) championship -- bout due for another. At least the Blazers get the new, slightly gay gold stripe on the collar... unlike the Hawks (and most other teams).
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

TV ratings would be good in the U&L. Lots of pissed off Sonics fans jumped ship to the Blazers after the Evil Deed of OKC. If you combine the region, it makes for a good TV market.

Atlanta... who knows? Famous for being by far the worst fans in the NBA, in multiple eras. But it would probably attract a decent bandwagon in a very large TV market.

San Antonio is the second smallest market in the league (after OKC), but they attract fans from other Texas markets, so the officials don't keep them out.

And let's face it -- of the huge markets, NY, LA, Boston, Philly, Detroit, Phoenix, Minneapolis... they ain't going to get there. So things are in good shape for the small markets to get some love.

Then there's that whole $100 million endorsement deal that Lillard signed... the NBA also likes for their sponsors' guys to do well.

BTW -- Atlanta isn't coming out of the East.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I'm just enjoying the Warriors run right now. Knowing damn well they aren't going to be 96 Bulls but it's still fun to watch.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

A long roadie and back-to-back games finally caught up with the Blazers, who prior to last night had won 15 of 16.

Bulls up tomorrow night, a team the Zers have made a habit of soundly thrashing the last few years.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I'll catch some of the Warriors when they're on TV 'round these parts (which is almost never) because they're fun to watch, and because I like watching my boy Draymond Green do his thing. That's about it.