Let the mocking begin, but the Clips have a nice

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

The Seer
Just the Facts

Let the mocking begin, but the Clips have a nice

Post by The Seer »

roster that just kicked lakerass in a sellout exhibition...

Chauncey Billups
Chris Paul
Caron Butler
Blake Griffin

not a bad starting 4 if Billups can hold up.
E PLURIBUS PLURIBUS
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Let the mocking begin, but the Clips have a nice

Post by Dinsdale »

Agreed.

BUT... it's the Slips. Something will happen.

Griffen wil get kidnapped by North Korea, or Butler will get hit by a meteor, or Chris Paul will have a coronary during one of his whining fits...

It's the Clippers.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

This might be my 2nd favorite team. Chauncey couldn't bring me to cheer for the Knicks, but the Clippers are a different story. Nothing bad to say about Griffin or CP3, and it's hard not to pull for a perennial underdog. If they still had Camby, it'd be perfect...
"Keys, woman!"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

If Chauncy keeps hoisting it every time he touches it like he has been so far, it could be a disappointing season for the Slippers.

Change his name from Mr. Big Shot to Mr. Bad Shot... jeebeez.

BTW, Camby was a little too busy getting 13 boards, 6 dimes, and 2 blocks for a certain other Westrn Conference team to be bothered with the Clips.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Well, he is playing shooting guard now. And yeah, that's a nice line for Camby. He's a beast on defense. Pissed me off when the Nuggets traded him. I have a sweet Camby jersey that my buddy got me for Xmas a couple years back sitting in my closet collecting dust. It's the dark blue alternate jersey and it's a legit replica with the sewn-on name and numbers, not the iron-on shit.

I actually have four Nuggets jerseys of three different players and none of them play for the team anymore. I have one from Chauncey's first stint with them back in the late '90s, an away jersey from his first year back when he wore #7, a home Melo jersey and the aforementioned Camby one. I was tempted to get a Birdman jersey when I was back home earlier this month, but I opted for a CU hoops jersey instead. At least I know Andre Roberson won't get traded... :x
"Keys, woman!"