Suck it, Mavs

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Suck it, Mavs

Post by Dinsdale »

Apparently, reports of BRoy's demise were slightly exaggerated.

Our franchise player grows huge nuts in the 4th... Dork Bigbitchski cries to the refs (which sadly, isn't a bad strategy in the NBA).

Another season, another 1st round exit for Dork The Pussy.

Eat a dick, Jason Terry.

BTW -- how beautifully fitting is it that Tyson WHAAAmbler plays for Dallas now? It's the state that's the natural home for crybaby 7-footers -- YAO, Dork, Timmy, and now Chandler?

Jeebus, the refs would contemplate poking out their eardrums with icepicks if they had to work in Texas full-time.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Suck it, Mavs

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Any day Mark Cuban gets cunt-punted is a great day. No wonder all his players are whiners, they take after him.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Any day Mark Cuban gets cunt-punted is a great day. No wonder all his players are whiners, they take after him.

Speaking of...

word on the street from the folks in the expensive seats is that the whole "I got hit in the face by a thrown object" deal is a fabrication.

Ain't how Blazerfan rolls. On the veryveryvery rare occasions that anyone has ever thrown anything in the RG, security isn't the the problem -- the nearby fans issuing a prompt asskicking is the problem. Doesn't really ever happen in our house... shit's seriously frowned on here.

Wouldn't put it past Cuban to make something up to get the spotlight back on himself.

He's a major douche.

But in case you missed it -- Brandon just engineered the (tied-for) greatest 4th quarter comeback in playoff history. Dude looked like Old Roy, yet Carslile decided he didn't need to double team, even though no one else on the squad could make a shot. I guess that's why we didn't promote him to HC, and showed him the door along with PJ.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote: Another season, another 1st round exit for Dork The Pussy.
I had to check to make sure that the series was still tied 2-2. Yep, but to read this thread you'd think the Mavs got swept. Guess I'll have to watch tonight as the German probably goes for 30.

Oh, and fuck the NBA and TNT for scheduling the Thunder for a 9:30 CST time tip-off. That's messed up.

But I'm glad you'll get to watch it, Dins. Be sure to let me know how Durant does, as you drool with envy and remorse over what your team could've had.

Clowning you over that will never get old.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The series isn't over? Fuck you, Dins.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:
Dinsdale wrote: Another season, another 1st round exit for Dork The Pussy.
I had to check to make sure that the series was still tied 2-2. Yep, but to read this thread you'd think the Mavs got swept. Guess I'll have to watch tonight as the German probably goes for 30.

Oh, and fuck the NBA and TNT for scheduling the Thunder for a 9:30 CST time tip-off. That's messed up.

But I'm glad you'll get to watch it, Dins. Be sure to let me know how Durant does, as you drool with envy and remorse over what your team could've had.

Clowning you over that will never get old.
Just wait till next year when Greg Oden is healthy. Rip City.

Sincerely,

Dinsdale
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

While Urant is a scoring freaking machine (as is anyone who lines up on the other side of the ball from him... I've mentione it before -- the net time an opposing 3 shoots under 50% against the Blunder will be the first time)...ts

The Zers made the smart pick.

I'll help you tards out -- if you wanna give me crap about Blaer draft picks, maybe you should focus on Martell Webster over both Derron Williams (bitch) and Chris Paul (bigger bitch).

Stern really wants the 7-game revenue out of this series. Bet the rent on the Blazers getting all the whistle love thursday. Game 7 will feature 28 free throws by Dork, some of which will come when no one is within 3 feet of him, and once Stern checks his stats and realizes that Dallas is a much larger media market than Portland, and that Portland fans show up win or lose, and Dallas is a bandwagon, he'll pick up the Red Phone on his desk and ensure a Mavs victory in the final minute.

Although... so far, BRoy is America's Sweetheart in the playoffs. Maybe Satan Stern will go out on a limb and let him win.

Fuck Stern.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Better a drunken, slobbering reply than none at all I always say. I was wondering when you were going to show back up.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:While Urant is a scoring freaking machine (as is anyone who lines up on the other side of the ball from him... I've mentione it before -- the net time an opposing 3 shoots under 50% against the Blunder will be the first time)...ts
You mean like the game before when the Nuggets' starter at the 3 position went 6-13 and his backup went 0-4?

Oh, or maybe the game before that when they went a combined 2-10?

Quit clowning yourself already.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim