QQMF

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

Dinsdale
Lord Google

QQMF

Post by Dinsdale »

RACK the dawn of a new era -- the dominance of Aaron Wise.

The only threat he will face in the coming years is from Norman Xiong, who will turn pro immediately after he wins the NCAA championship next week (and lead his team to the title, after finishing runners-up last season).

Casey Martin claims Xiong is the best amateur he's seen since that one dude he played with in college (the one that isn't notably gay).
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: QQMF

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:Casey Martin claims Xiong is the best amateur he's seen since that one dude he played with in college (the one that isn't notably gay).
I see where you're going with that and I approve.

Speaking of the Big Gay family, part of my job involves occasionally speaking to representatives of the Navajo Nation. It's about a coin toss as to whether or not you're going to talk to a member of his family or a certain other family. They pretty much run the entire show.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:The only threat he will face in the coming years is from Norman Xiong, who will turn pro immediately after he wins the NCAA championship next week (and lead his team to the title, after finishing runners-up last season).
They aren't even ranked in the top 25. They're middle-of-the-road in their own conference.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote:
They aren't even ranked in the top 25. They're middle-of-the-road in their own conference.
They're ranked in the top 30, which is all that matters, which is why they're still playing.

And this season, they were middle-of-the-road in by far the best golf conference.

And they have the #1 rated player in the NCAA.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:And this season, they were middle-of-the-road in by far the best golf conference.
That statement is well beyond laughable. The Big 12 has the top two teams in the country, including unanimous #1. The top 10 includes 6 teams from the SEC. And one (Cal) from the Pac. If you look at the top 25, SEC has 9, Big 12 has 5 and the Pac has 4. Pretty early in the day to be hammered, homer.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:And this season, they were middle-of-the-road in by far the best golf conference.
That statement is well beyond laughable. The Big 12 has the top two teams in the country, including unanimous #1. The top 10 includes 6 teams from the SEC. And one (Cal) from the Pac. If you look at the top 25, SEC has 9, Big 12 has 5 and the Pac has 4. Pretty early in the day to be hammered, homer.
And as expected, Okie State lapped the field, Big 12 and SEC dominated the top 10, and Oregon was not in the top 25. And "the #1 rated player in the NCAA" finished tied for 11th. QQMF.