Spieth.

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Re: Spieth.

Post by Bucmonkey »

It really didn't look like a gag to me, more like he just wanted the two putt and the jacket.
Go Bucs, Gators
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Dinsdale wrote:
Years ago, I was playing with a friend, and he actually broke his wrist doing pretty much the same thing.
about 7 or 8 years ago when I was playing the Gearhart Golf Links and they still had it set up as a links style course, i remember hitting an 8 iron that simply stopped when it hit the ground (probably hit it into one of those little mounds) and it felt like I pulled every muscle and tendon in my left wrist.....took me about four holes before I could hit a decent shot again......I've hit roots of trees lots of times, but I'll never forget that eight iron at Gearhart
get out, get out while there's still time
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Would you believe I've never played Gearhart (the oldest course in the Northwest)?

The McMenamins bought it, so I'm sure they fucked it up.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Dinsdale wrote:Would you believe I've never played Gearhart (the oldest course in the Northwest)?

The McMenamins bought it, so I'm sure they fucked it up.
yeah, they took all the character out of the course when they changed it to a more conventioal layout....fuck if I want conventional layouts I can find them up and down the oregon coast....the whole golf links personna was what it special....now they overcharge for green fees, treat you like shit, and can't understand why their revenues are decreasing......
get out, get out while there's still time