The Rod of God -- (!) Pages 33 and 34 (!)

The best of the best
mvscal
Blank

Re: The Rod of God -- (!) Pages 33 and 34 (!)

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:Yes, I suspect that any unauthorized plane crossing #1 (or coming close to crossing it) would be shot down.
By which air force? Are you seriously attempting to suggest that there is some sort of supra-national agency capable of maintaining a 24/7/365 combat air patrol covering the entire circumference of the earth in utterly pristine secrecy for decades? Centuries? Millenia?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

This has Hollywood action adventure blockbuster written all over it:

Over the Edge - One man's attempt to fly over the ice wall and not get shot down by the international consortium dedicated to keeping the truth from humanity. Our hero, Robert "Pop" Tarte, former Naval aviator and man of action, played by Matt Damon (or maybe Jack Black), risks all to expose the lie foisted upon the ignorant masses for centuries of a round Earth.

Drama, suspense, international intrigue, explosions, lead-slinging - it's all there. Just gotta put the finishing touches on the screenplay and I'll have the major studios eating out of my hand. I'm already preparing my Oscar acceptance speech.
"I see everything twice!"
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

JtR has already contacted his agent to play the role of "airport baggage handler." Although he'll settle for just "baggage."
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Smackie Chan wrote:Just gotta put the finishing touches on the screenplay...
It's probably been done many times before. They didn't survive such risky business.

I wouldn't do that shit if I was you.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Snott wrote:Sure ya did, Loony Tuna.......................
Things blowing up and people dying on large scale doesn't necessarily mean it's armageddon, drama queen.

WW!
WWII

duh

Matthew 24:14 -----> is THE END
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:
poptart wrote:
I've said that the current model is -----> wrong.

It is as laffably wrong as you are.
first and foremost, you'd have to know that in such a conspiracy, there would be millions of people involved, not thousands, millions......

second, what would be the purpose of people telling us the earth is something that it's not?
Millions of people??

LOL

Felix, everyone knows the earth is a globe, right?
EVERYONE learns this fact in 1st grade.

So with this understanding, everyone goes about their duties and their lives.
Those who are unwittingly facilitating the deception within their "little" department.

The upper uppers know the real deal.

Why the deception?

Extreme cliff notes version: Byrd found the edge in the mid 50's. Or at least found that there IS an edge. At that point, the powers had a decision to make. Tell everyone -- or -- don't tell everyone. By that time in human history, science had been entrenched, glorified and was advancing above religion and religious belief. People had already been convinced that the earth is a globe, and on and on... To overturn that and tell everyone all of a sudden that the earth is actually flat and enclosed would have been a MASSIVE and overwhelming kick in the 'nads to the establishment. The implications would have been overwhelming and religious belief would have once again gained a SOLID foothold on human thought. So the choice to not reveal is was an easy one.

jmo
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:
poptart wrote:Yes, I suspect that any unauthorized plane crossing #1 (or coming close to crossing it) would be shot down.
By which air force? Are you seriously attempting to suggest that there is some sort of supra-national agency capable of maintaining a 24/7/365 combat air patrol covering the entire circumference of the earth in utterly pristine secrecy for decades? Centuries? Millenia?
Centuries?
Millenia?

Wth are you babbling about?

Since the late 50's.

Get a private plane.
Go try to fly all the way across Antarctica.
Let us know how it works out for you.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Left Seater wrote:death bed confession

Psalms 19:1
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Admiral Byrd was a phenomenal and prolific explorer.
One of the all-time greats.
Few could ever imagine pulling off the feats of human skill and endurance that he did.

Died in his sleep of a "heart attack" at age 68.

Oh, okay.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Groan.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

poptart wrote:
Few could ever imagine pulling off the feats of human skill and endurance that he did.

Oh, okay.
So one guy never had the opportunity to have a death bed confession. Hundreds of thousands of others have had the opportunity and haven't taken it.

Not a single person manning the hundreds of missile stations around the ring? Nor someone who built or installed said missile stations? None of the passengers who have flown over North America or Europe on flights between Southern Hemisphere flights? Not a single military leader? Not a single pilot?

Yup pure fantasy.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Wolftard wrote:Groan
No need to be a drive-by kunt like Shrubber, old man.

Produce a take or stfu.

Sit and drink your beast as you watch FAUX NEWS.
They'll inform you.

Pay no attention to me.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Left Seater wrote:
poptart wrote:

Oh, okay.
So one guy never had the opportunity to have a death bed confession. Hundreds of thousands of others have had the opportunity and haven't taken it.

Not a single person manning the hundreds of missile stations around the ring? Nor someone who built or installed said missile stations? None of the passengers who have flown over North America or Europe on flights between Southern Hemisphere flights? Not a single military leader? Not a single pilot?

Yup pure fantasy.
As I've seen you do when discussing 9/11 with Moving Sale and LTARD, you grossly overstate the "conspiracy" situation.
Irrational takes.

As I briefly explained to Felix, the "cover-up" in this deal is basically built in to it because most everyone who is facilitating it honestly believes that the earth is a globe.
They're just doing their job in their department and have never had any reason at all to even consider that the earth might be flat.

Who said there are hundreds of missile stations around the ring?
lol

Gus Grissom's family thinks NASA off'd him when he was killed in Apollo 1 pre-training.
He decided he was not going along with the program.

Recently Matt Boylan (former NASA employee -- artist who worked on producing many earth images) has come out and detailed how he was told that the earth is really flat.

He has been mocked and derided by most people.
As I have in here.

So it goes...
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Smackie Chan wrote:This has Hollywood action adventure blockbuster written all over it:

Over the Edge - One man's attempt to fly over the ice wall and not get shot down by the international consortium dedicated to keeping the truth from humanity. Our hero, Robert "Pop" Tarte, former Naval aviator and man of action, played by Matt Damon (or maybe Jack Black), risks all to expose the lie foisted upon the ignorant masses for centuries of a round Earth.

Drama, suspense, international intrigue, explosions, lead-slinging - it's all there. Just gotta put the finishing touches on the screenplay and I'll have the major studios eating out of my hand. I'm already preparing my Oscar acceptance speech.
Cross Damon and Black off your list Smackie, go with the obvious choice of Billy Bob Thornton. He and tart look alike and BBT is a whacko just like our favorite goofball.

Mix in a connection to 9/11, the Knights of the Golden Circle and maybe have the head of NAZA be revealed as a clone of Hitler. Now you're talking hit!
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

poptart wrote: Gus Grissom's family thinks NASA off'd him when he was killed in Apollo 1 pre-training.
Complete bullshit. She never said any such thing. She was critical of NASA to be sure, but for other reasons, not that bit of lunacy. Go spread more lies on the shit sandwich you're eating pops.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Scott wrote:it's Satan conspiring with the leaders of the world to keep "the truth" from all us sheeple
Matthew 24:37
But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be

Genesis 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Romans 1:18-32
[18] For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
[19] Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
[20] For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
[21] Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
[22] Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
[23] And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
[24] Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
[25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
[26] For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
[27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
[28] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
[29] Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
[30] Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
[31] Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
[32] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
poptart wrote: Gus Grissom's family thinks NASA off'd him when he was killed in Apollo 1 pre-training.
Complete bullshit. She never said any such thing. She was critical of NASA to be sure, but for other reasons, not that bit of lunacy. Go spread more lies on the shit sandwich you're eating pops.

1:55 - 2:35
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Apollo 1 was a 100% oxygen environment. An electrical short caused the fire. After that they changed the spacecraft environment. Evel Knievel even talked about that same know-it-all engineer that screwed up his Snake River rocket jump.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

As if the recent Pluto Pluto dog is not enough, NAZA's latest taunting of you.

The dreaded Halloween skull comet.

:lol:

Omg, too funny.

Yes, suck their dicks as they laff their ass of at your ignorance.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

poptart wrote: As I've seen you do when discussing 9/11 with Moving Sale and LTARD, you grossly overstate the "conspiracy" situation.
Something like this isn't just known by 100 people. Hundreds of passengers a day would notice their flights going over the USA between South America and Austrailia.
Poptart wrote:Who said there are hundreds of missile stations around the ring?
lol
See this is where you aren't thinking this thru. It is also where you claim I am overstating the numbers involved in the coverup. Think about your previous claims. There is an ice ring that encircles the water. Regardless of the shape of a flat earth map there would have to be hundreds of missile bases or planes orbiting to cover each and every possible inch of space on this ice wall.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Left Seater wrote:
poptart wrote: As I've seen you do when discussing 9/11 with Moving Sale and LTARD, you grossly overstate the "conspiracy" situation.
Something like this isn't just known by 100 people. Hundreds of passengers a day would notice their flights going over the USA between South America and Austrailia.
Poptart wrote:Who said there are hundreds of missile stations around the ring?
lol
See this is where you aren't thinking this thru. It is also where you claim I am overstating the numbers involved in the coverup. Think about your previous claims. There is an ice ring that encircles the water. Regardless of the shape of a flat earth map there would have to be hundreds of missile bases or planes orbiting to cover each and every possible inch of space on this ice wall.
1. Any flat earth map I've posted has been posted so that people can get an idea of what a flat earth IS, and specifically, where Antarctica is on the flat earth.
I have never said the earth is definitely any given shape -- nor have I declared where certain continents are exactly located.
Hence, your take that hundreds of passengers would be flying over the U.S. on the way from Australia to S. America, etc., is not based on anything I've ever said.

I don't KNOW what the earth looks like for sure and I sure don't know for sure where everything is exactly located.

2. How many unauthorized airplanes do you imagine venture into Antarctic air space? I guess it's quite rare. And even MUCH MORE rare that one ever would venture far enough in to get anywhere near #1 on the map (south pole), which is probably at least 1,000 miles, no matter which direction they entered from.

Byrd said that when you get to the south pole (#1) there is then land beyond that which is as large as the U.S.
So any unauthorized plane entering Antarctica would theoretically need to venture THOUSANDS of miles before it was getting close to the edge.
Once an unauthorized plane was picked up on radar, there would be MORE than ample time for jets to be scrambled from whatever locations they are housed in Antarctica and take that intruding plane out before it got anywhere near the edge.

No need to have ground missiles set up all over Antarctica, 'tard.

3. If this globe lie is universally known and NAZA falls, you will be fukk'd.
There will be a cascading domino effect that will utterly skrew many multiple agencies, operations, governments, corporations, etc.
Boeing, anyone?

Airlines skrewed.
Left Seater's pension = buh bye!

:lol:

So yeah, no doubt you'll keep the blinders on and keep fighting against reality.
It's all you can do.

Asshole puckering yet?

Get ready.

:wink:
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Pops, do you do drugs?
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Pharmacy and the entire hospital system screwed as well.

AP's future = fukked.

Good times!

:?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote: Millions of people??
yes, millions of people beginning with Eratosthenes in 294 BC.....he was the first to posit that the earth was spherical in shape....of course the Hellenistic Greece culture also believed the earth was spherical....
then of course there was magellan (not columbus) who was the first person to circumnavigate the earth.....then of course, there are all of the pictures/video taken by the soviet union/russia, then there is all the photographic evidence provided by the chinese....so how do you account for the countries other than the good old US of A who've provided the same type video and photographic evidence that NASA has produced?

i know, they're all in on it....
Captain Queeg wrote:They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officers...
get out, get out while there's still time
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Atomic Punk wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Apollo 1 was a 100% oxygen environment. An electrical short caused the fire. After that they changed the spacecraft environment. Evel Knievel even talked about that same know-it-all engineer that screwed up his Snake River rocket jump.
Correct AP, the conditions inside the capsule were the same high pressure, pure oxygen environment that the astronauts would experience in space. An electrical arc ignited the oxygen and the three men simply did not have enough time to react. It was a horrific design mistake, but it wasn't murder. The Grissom family had a grudge with NASA, but poptart, you have to ask yourself a very honest question. Why in the world would NASA go to all that trouble, spend all that money, time, research and effort to murder those astronauts, or in particular, Grissom?

There are much easier, less expensive and far less public means by which to commit that kind of act.

Doing so the way you and the conspiracy nuts describe is ridiculous. It makes no logical sense.

But that is par for the course for you in this thread.

How about going with provable facts and not bad videos to make your argument on this matter?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jay wrote:The Grissom family had a grudge with NASA, but poptart, you have to ask yourself a very honest question. Why in the world would NASA go to all that trouble, spend all that money, time, research and effort to murder those astronauts, or in particular, Grissom?

There are much easier, less expensive and far less public means by which to commit that kind of act.

Doing so the way you and the conspiracy nuts describe is ridiculous. It makes no logical sense.
It makes perfect sense.

It reinforces the danger of what the astroNOTS are doing to the American sheeple.
Lets us all remember how awesome and brave these men are -- and how wonderful and explorational NASA is.

Just like the Apollo 13 farce.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:so how do you account for the countries other than the good old US of A who've provided the same type video and photographic evidence that NASA has produced?
Felix, as I tried to point out previously, most people who are facilitating the deception are just like you and I.
They've always just assumed the earth is a sphere.
They grew up with that understanding, had it continually reinforced in school, media, entertainment, etc., and never questioned it.

The average Joe at NASA (or any space agency in the world) just does his job.

It's always been the same, Felix.
The ruling class knows things the common serf does not even imagine.
They enslave, and seek to run roughshod over, the people.
They lie and they steal from the people.
They deceive them through many channels.
They tell them things which are not at all true - and laff at them behind their back.
And when it becomes necessary, they kill them.

This is humanity.

The U.S. had the ability to deceive the American sheeple through media, video, and entertainment, so they used it.
NASA has thieved you.
The ruling class laffs at you.
Going to the moon is completely preposterous.

Of course other nations gain the ability to use similar methods to deceive their own people -- and show them how great, wonderful, and advanced they have become... while they take more of their money.
So they do just what the U.S. rulers have done.

Revelation 18:3
For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Folks, you're not on some random rock in space.
Zipping around the sun... and all over the place.

You're not a random accident which came up from sea goo, to worm, to squirrel and finally -----> human.
lol

God created you and He created this world for you.

Don't stay in your dumbed-down state.

Know who you are.

Genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Genesis 1:26-28
[26] And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
[27] So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
[28] And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

poptart wrote:
Jay wrote:The Grissom family had a grudge with NASA, but poptart, you have to ask yourself a very honest question. Why in the world would NASA go to all that trouble, spend all that money, time, research and effort to murder those astronauts, or in particular, Grissom?

It makes perfect sense.

It reinforces the danger of what the astroNOTS are doing to the American sheeple.
Lets us all remember how awesome and brave these men are -- and how wonderful and explorational NASA is.

Just like the Apollo 13 farce.
No poptart, it does not. Again, you sidestep the direct question in favor of obsfucation and conspiriatorial rhetoric.

The astronauts themselves, nor is NASA, doing anything to anybody in the way you are imaging in your weird, delusional manner. You throw down these accusations without any merit or direct reference and expect and PRAY just one pathetic Mental Midget will buy in and join your Suicide Squad. Ain't happening weirdo.

The men and women of NASA and space exploration are heroes. The men of the Apollo 13 mission were amazing in their resourcefulness, intellect and brass ball bravery.

Your sarcastic disrespect is disgusting. But I understand where you are coming from.

Enjoy your tainted applesauce and kool-aid. The comet is calling you home.

Last edited by Jay in Phoenix on Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim