An open letter to PSUFAN...

The best of the best
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

An open letter to PSUFAN...

Post by Van »

Great 'timeline' post. You sure do get off on the flowery prose, and I don't mean that at all in a bad way, or with any degree of condescension. I genuinely enjoy your infrequent writings. On a board awash in semi-illiterates, your carefully considered screeds are a breath of fresh air.

Anyway, I feel for ya. I'm completely blown away by what Katy pulled. I'm disgusted at LV, but mostly I just pity her, because she's such an immature dirtbag. I'm not dispappointed in her, because I expect this sort of behavior from her. Otis? He's a lonely little dweeb. He found someone willing to fuck him and prioritize him, so his integrity along with his common sense went haywire. Regrettable, surely, but Man Follows Advice Of Cock is a story as old as the hills.

Katy, however, that's a different kettle of suck. Only a few months ago she was a nonentity on this board. Her main identity here, after she joined? It was her rants in Chat, where she would repeatedly swear up and down that:

-She will never remarry.

-She will never hook up with someone via the internet ever again.

-She is content simply being with her kids, which is where she knows her real priorities ought to lie.

"I don't need another man. I have my kids, and I'm happy just being with them. No fucking way I hook up with another internet guy. Guaranteed."

Fast-forward a month or two, and how is she looking?

-She's talking marriage and uprooting her children, making them move to Canada - which doesn't even have college football :shock: - all because of one weekend spent sucking the cock of The Denim Warrior.

-Once she'd gained access to Keyholder Cock, she felt this overwhelming urge to stick her nose where it clearly never belonged: namely, in the administrative goings-on of a board which she'd only recently joined. None of the KC Scott or mvscal dramas were any of Katy's business. Also, despite their claims of love and admiration for the trolling process, the three-headed Hydra that is LV-Katy-Perk got trolled like motherfuckers by KC Scott...then they really did melt over it.
Rarely do I use that term, 'melt'. It's the most oft-overused term on these boards. In the case of LV-Katy-Otis, however, oh yes, they surely melted. Taking his threats seriously and going all drama queen over it, even to the point of whining to TPTB over it, demanding action? Saving the text and posting it willy-nilly all over the internet, as proof of his 'spreadsheeting' and 'infosharing'?

That's true meltage. They completely went off the deep end with their bizarre overreaction.

Then, even better, Katy coming in and making demands, lest she hold the board hostage? Following up on her demands by transferring the link to LV's putrid board, then Mag7?

Katy having sucked Smurf Cock into a position where she can make such demands...then opting to demonstrate her melting vanity by actually following through and making those demands?

Melting doesn't come any more vivid than that.

Katy should have simply said, "None of my business, LV. This is your garbage. Don't try to include me in it. How much of an idiot are you, anyway? You don't see that KC Scott was clearly trolling you, and that of course he wasn't serious about shooting your pic over to the St. Louis PD? Look, you stupid cunt, I'm the one who gave him your pic! Besides, he didn't say boo to me anyway. He said it to you. You deal with him. He's not my problem.

"Otis, this is your board. You deal with it. I have no business getting involved in swapping domains, reading Admin sites or dealing with the Admins at all. Whatever issues you and LV are having with them, it ain't my business. No, I won't take over the board, and no, I won't transfer the link to LV's board, or to Mag7. I'm not going to blow up a whole fucking board and link it to godaddy.com just because I'm sucking your dick, and LV is a petulant attention whore. I have better things to do with my time, such as devoting it to my three kids. I have no business getting involved in these stupid dramas."

That's what any respectable person with integrity would've said to these two morons.

Instead, like G Pete finally discovering his rainbow, Katy gleefully dove headlong into a drama whore's fantasy power trip.

Incredible...unbelievable...and yes, mvscal was 100% correct all along. LV should've been barred at the gate. Reasonable people don't allow an explosives laden truck to cross the Golden Gate Bridge, and LV's track record was equally portentious. The fact that Katy couldn't stop playing cheerleader for her, it should've been all the warning anyone needed as to Katy's potential for awful behavior. The second Katy started posting about sucking Perk's cock, that should've been the shot across the bow. When she began acting as his agent, that's when that galley needed to be sunk, forthwith.

Yeah, in the future, maybe we ought to just listen to mvscal when he warns us about someone with whom he's had extensive experience. mvscal's an incredible asshole, by design, but he's consistent, and he's a straight-shooter.

Dave, as you said in the other thread, you offer up yourself and KC Scott, with mvscal being included as well. On the other side we have LV-Katy-Perk, with Perk merely being the pussy-addled lackey for The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Menses. He's not even acting on his own behalf in any of this. Perk is merely Wimpy chasing down a wafting cuntburger. He's nearly blameless in this. Pathetic, certainly, but nearly blameless.

Truly, who should we have believed?

Yep, Dave, I feel for ya. What a ridiculous load of crap for you to have to deal with, all because of two attention whore psychos and one lonely cock.
Last edited by Van on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: An open letter to PSUFAN...

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Van wrote:He found someone willing to fuck him and prioritize him
Not so sure about that.
Katy's To-do List

1. Log onto T1B (user denied)
2. Log onto Mag7 (share some bitterness, gossip, and info)
3. Call LV and chat board drama for about 2.5 hours
4. Call in sick to work
5. Log onto .net
6. Assemble a playlist for nobody to hear
7. Log onto Mag7
8. Log onto .net
9. Make Otis some dinner...maybe
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Man, I can only imagine how Katy'd react if Pacedog demanded her to meet him at the old oak tree behind the middle school at high noon.
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Post by Samurai Gangbang »

Damn, just damn. I have not even come close to expending that much energy attacking/analyzing another person even in REAL LIFE. :shock:

Van- direct all that energy to your guitar, bro. :shock:

out

:?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I think Van types a lot before playing to warm up his fingers. If you look at the patten of his words there are many words chosen due to the mix of letters. Index, index, ring, pinky and then the RETURN key with the powerful pinky "pluck" and the left shift key for pinky bends.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Samurai Gangbang wrote:Damn, just damn. I have not even come close to expending that much energy attacking/analyzing another person even in REAL LIFE. :shock:

out

SG, yep, Katy rather disappointed me quite a bit with this escapade of hers.

:lol:

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Tom In VA wrote:I think Van types a lot before playing to warm up his fingers. If you look at the patten of his words there are many words chosen due to the mix of letters. Index, index, ring, pinky and then the RETURN key with the powerful pinky "pluck" and the left shift key for pinky bends.
That was borderline brilliant, actually.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Not me. Katy is a woman. There's a reason the saying "Hell hath no fury". Women have the ability go hot and cold in the blink of an eye AND get people to believe they were wronged.

It is part of their built in survival/protection mechanisms.

Men smart. Women smarter.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Thanks for the good words, Van. Good stuff indeed.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Yep, Tom. If only Perk had been neutered by the Snatch Serpent, none of this goes down. Minus his rioting semen, he tells LV to grow up and fuck off, while Katy gains no access to anything but a radio show in Chat, which is the only place she belonged.

So, really, this is all Cinder's fault, for lying down on the job. She was like those troops in Tora Bora, the ones who had Osama within their grasp before they let him slip away.

Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Samurai Gangbang wrote:I have not even come close to expending that much energy attacking/analyzing another person even in REAL LIFE.
Of course you haven't. Those hundreds of shit trolls ain't gonna suck themselves.
"I see everything twice!"
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Smackie Chan wrote:
Samurai Gangbang wrote:I have not even come close to expending that much energy attacking/analyzing another person even in REAL LIFE.
Of course you haven't. Those hundreds of shit trolls ain't gonna suck themselves.
one liner shit trolls for comedic purposes are a far cry from this sort of 'sessin.

And you'd be surprised how many of those shit trolls are NOT mine.
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

R-Jack wrote: Of course you don't. You are a gaping dirtpipe of suck. Fortunately you are cognizant of your abject stupidity and you don't even try to improve. Thanks for reminding all how much of a failure you are at every facet of what you do.
I bet your dick is rather small.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Samurai Gangbang wrote:one liner shit trolls for comedic purposes are a far cry from this sort of 'sessin.
That was their purpose?!? Unmitigated failure.
You'd be surprised how little I GARA.
"I see everything twice!"
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

R-Jack wrote:See what I mean? You can't even leave without fucking that up.
Shouldn't you be at some incest site?
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Smackie Chan wrote:
Samurai Gangbang wrote:one liner shit trolls for comedic purposes are a far cry from this sort of 'sessin.
That was their purpose?!? Unmitigated failure.
You'd be surprised how little I GARA.
a. I'm laughing.

b. then eject, weedboy
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Samurai Gangbang wrote:Damn, just damn. I have not even come close to expending that much energy attacking/analyzing another person even in REAL LIFE. :shock:

out

what ^^^^ said.

time to move past this sorry fukking soap opera.

can we just get ourselves a new domain name already and get back to more important discussions like, well, fukk, anything is more important than psychoanalizing the biggest interweb losers in history.

One other thing. Bury this shit smiley. :lv:
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Yes, please, by all means, bury that shit smilie. I don't even want to see it over there on the left side of this page as I'm typing.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

shit smilie happily removed.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Screw_Michigan wrote:So which came first? Katy going after Perk for his dick or to gain board dominance? Which is more pathetic?
Officially the latter, as she's likely still trying to find the former. And she's probably nasty enough to casually bypass the Cindercrust that remains, and go down on Perk's little gopher faster than she can spread around a Facebook photo album.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

my facebook acct. is for honest to god real life fliends and family. i wouldn't dream of mixing it with this shithole.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

smackaholic wrote:my facebook acct.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

:popcorn:
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Papa Willie wrote:There was NO pre-planned "attack" on this place by Otis & Katy at all. THAT much I can verify
Ah Hah, so you admit it. You WERE a part of the non planning committee planning committee then.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Papa Willie wrote:God damned, mvscal. You've always been a source of some wonderful one-liners, but I was pretty fucking disappointed in you doing that, man. You're better than that.
No, he isn't. And never was.

It was just a matter of time before he targeted someone that wouldn't cause a universal shrug among TPTB. If someone is that bad, ban them. If they're just annoying and stupid, put them on ignore. Channeling SG is not what this place needs in a moderator. IMNSHO.

ImageImage
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

I don't abuse my mod/admin position.

Your sig was fucking humongous and slowed down each thread. I axed it. That's called responsible moderation

tell me, did I ban you or change your posts?

No.

don't lump me in with mvgooglescal. dude is a whackjob.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Samurai Gangbang wrote:I don't abuse my mod/admin position.

Your sig was fucking humongous and slowed down each thread. I axed it. That's called responsible moderation

tell me, did I ban you or change your posts?
Yes. Which is why I quit posting there.

ImageImage
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

That's bullshit. I never did that. What post are you talking about? What was changed?

And hey, don't get me wrong... I don't want you to come back, but I didn't do that.

Perhaps you should verify your information before assuming things.

I have accidently hit "EDIT" instead of "QUOTE" a few times when posting myself (a common mistake if you're a mod) but I don't recall that happening to you. I always told the person if I did that and effed up their post.

Care to link me to said transgression? :?
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Papa Willie wrote: 3. Not sure this is going to work out too good for whomever did it. Why? Katy has an uncle who is a higher-upper in the FBI - whom she's also pretty tight with.
4. Should she give him a call and fuck up a life?

In response to #4, I think she should. What about y'all?
You're just trolling. Nothing to see here. :D
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

R-Jack wrote:Were any of those options as gay as being the errand boy to this bullshit?
Are you sending threatening emails?
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

R-Jack wrote:Were any of those options as gay as anonymous threatening e-mails?
Not even close.

ImageImage
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Papa Willie wrote:Ahhhhhhhhhhh. NOW I find out that Katy has been getting a few threatening emails under anonymous names.

A few things on that.

1. How gay can you fucking get?
2. Why?
3. Not sure this is going to work out too good for whomever did it. Why? Katy has an uncle who is a higher-upper in the FBI - whom she's also pretty tight with.

If this is true, it is truly an unfortunate turn of events. Of course option 4 is in order, if this is true. She's a mother with children to care for.

I would hope the administrative body of this board would not resort to such things as they too - more or less - have families and winding up in a legal imbroglio over this shit would be truly unfortunate.

Thanks for the update shutyomouth. Doing your civic duty. I will now begin the "screen scrape" process to assist in the prosecution of these crimes.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Papa Willie wrote:I've never caught her lying to me a single time.
Objective analysis here.

You've never CAUGHT her. Further, manipulative people, experts at manipulation are quite adept at things such as establishing and maintaining trust with specific people for such reasons. So they'll "testify". So as the manipulated retaliate by calling the manipulator out, the person can have another come in and verify the "character" of the manipulator.

Another classic sign of manipulative people is the "victim" card. These folks never take any responsibility for ANY of their actions, unless of course it serves the purpose of their current manipulative effort. All is fair. The manipulator feels at war with the world so - all is fair.

I am not saying this is Katy. I am saying what I have learned through the years through various sources. My observations are that women are better at this game then men.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Tom In VA wrote:I will now begin the "screen scrape" process...
Is that anything like the "drape scrape" process when your wife leaves to do the shopping?

:shock:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Martyred wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:I will now begin the "screen scrape" process...
Is that anything like the "drape scrape" process when your wife leaves to do the shopping?

:shock:

Sick minds bro, sick minds.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Papa Willie wrote:Ahhhhhhhhhhh. NOW I find out that Katy has been getting a few threatening emails under anonymous names.

A few things on that.

2. Why?
3. Not sure this is going to work out too good for whomever did it. Why? Katy has an uncle who is a higher-upper in the FBI - whom she's also pretty tight with.

I believe her on the threatening emails.

She did link a site people visit at work to NSFW material.

Ps. If you go to the whois of theoneboard.com, it has all her personal info. Is she that fucking stupid? I figured her FBI uncle wouldve taught her better. :lol:

You might want to tell her to change that since you are buddies with her
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Papa Willie wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:I get it. You're more about maintaining interweb fleindships than self-preservation.

Again, man - I've known Katy for long time. We've talked many a time. I've never caught her lying to me a single time. Do YOU know her that well? Strike that - you've made up your mind.
First she couldnt transfer the domain for 90 days. Yesterday she said she could do it immediately if PSUFAN met her demands.

She is a lying sack of shit. If she is so worried about what will happen on this board with her name on the domain, then why is she linking the board to bouncing dicks?
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Papa Willie wrote:Nothing to do with me. Looks like it's going to godaddy.com now.

http://www.thetrollingprofessionalsii.n ... .php?t=337

Y'all can see her thoughts there. I'm turning my drama switch off now.
No, I know you would never do such a thing... :lol:

But seriously you might want to tell that message board groupie that she might want to take her personal info off the register of theoneboard.com at godaddy.

All you have to do is search the whois to see who owns a domain. I am not a FBI agent but I know that.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Papa Willie wrote:Question, Van. Why is it that when you found out about Perk and Katy dating did you freak out, start fucking with Katy in chat, then telling her that you "had her in your sites", etc..?
"Had her in my sights?"

Sure, Spray. I really said that. Yep, that's how I speak.

Jesus, is there anything you won't believe?

No, I never said any such thing. I reminded her of her repeated guarantees that she would never do such a thing. I also reminded her of her obligation to her own children, which ought to take priority over an internet fling with someone from another country. I let her know that no man worth his salt would allow a mother of three to pack up her life and move to be with him.

Forget about asking her to do such a thing, he should never allow it, even if it's her idea. She just began a new job, and she has three kids.

He moves...not her. Duh.

As for fucking with her in Chat, I did no such thing, and she knows it. I said the exact same things to her there that I just said here. She simply overreacted and began telling people that I 'hate her', which is beyond ridiculous.

This would be in contradistinction to what she does, which is to say one thing in Chat while saying totally different things on the board. My issue with her began when she went off on me on the board, in defense of LV and Perk, even when she hadn't a clue as to what she was talking about. When she told me that she was free to troll me, and that that's just how things go on the internet, that's when my tune towards her changed. She defined herself.

She knows it. Every word of it. Run it by her, and watch as she tries to explain it away. She'll admit that she was mistaken, and that she was covering for Perk. She won't deny that what I just described is exactly what I did, and it's exactly what I said. She's not going to flat out lie, not about that.

She was weak, she was in the wrong, and she knows it. I was completely above-board with her, as I am with everyone, always. You of all people know that.
If I didn't know any better
And you don't, which is exactly the problem. What you know is that you've decided to side with Katy and LV, and you're overlooking everything else. The 900 gorilla in the room - the fact that Katy gained control of this board simply be hooking up with Perk, then she went berserk on it - is something you're willing to completely ignore.

Why is that, Spray? Why doesn't it strike you as utterly bizarre that a noob to this board quickly gained control of it, simply by sucking the cock of its owner? If it was anybody else, i.e., if it was someone with whom you weren't sitting up all night Skyping, you'd call that spade a spade. Instead, because it's Katy, you simply overlook what she did as you blindly follow her to her latest board.
I'd swear to God that a few of you are acting like you're fucking jealous of their deal. So the fuck what? Why is it anybody's business?
It's our business when she crashes the board because of it. If Katy and LV don't show up here, this board never gets linked to LV's board, Mag7 or godaddy.com. That's entirely on Katy, and she never should've been given the ability to do it.

You've been here forever, Spray. Could you manage to gain the keys to this place after only being here a couple months? If you did, would you grenade it over the actions of one trolling conversation in Chat?

I don't think so. Wake up.
Everybody's got to meet everybody somewhere. Some of y'all are acting like they fucked YOUR lives up by doing this. I just don't get that at all. I'm pretty good friends with Katy. Yeah - I know how she can be, and I think she has probably slapped a few of you around in the past, but she's actually a damned good person. LV is a much cooler person than any of you would ever have a clue to - but you pretty much shat on them from the get-go and never gave them a chance.
Nonsense. I gave LV all sorts of chances. When she assumed the role of Thrasher, simply to troll me in Chat with juvenile, 'fag' smack - with the full knowledge of Katy, who said and did nothing about it - that pretty much defined both women.
Fuck Van - did you think you had something going with Katy?
Of course not, at least not on the level you're implying. I didn't think she was trolling me and lying to me, either, and I sure as hell didn't think she was capable of sucking cock into a position of blowing up the entire board.

Spray, she should've told Otis and LV that she wanted nothing to do with their internet squabbles. Instead, she went crazy with it.
There was NO pre-planned "attack" on this place by Otis & Katy at all. THAT much I can verify, so fuck off on using that as an excuse.
Who the fuck cares? The fact is, Katy made demands of the Admins of this board. She should've had no access to their forums or their posts to each other, and she sure as hell should've never been able to gain the keys to this place. Sucking cock should not give someone that ability, otherwise m2 would be signing all our paychecks.
KCScott IMO pulled a bitch move by the threat of "Well - I'll just send your pictures to the STL Police Dept. and see if any of them know you".
:meds:

That's the lamest thing about this entire embarrassing spectacle, that these people who live for trolling melted that hard over what was clearly a troll. You can't possibly believe that he was serious. Dude, pull your internet cock out of Katy's and LV's asses and consider how ludicrous you sound. If it were anyone else, you'd laugh it off and add fuel to the trolling fire. Because it's LV, you park your brain and buy stock in her rampant meltdown.
Frankly - just the threat of that is just as gay as what Inky Dave did years ago.
Except that Inky actually did it, supposedly, while KC Scott was clearly joking. The ensuing melt by LV/Katy/Perk...and now you too, apparently...is just hard to even fathom.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

A few things on that.

2. Why?

That's just pathetic. If anyone is sending Katy threatening e-mails over this, jesus, they should just go ahead and shoot themselves in the head.

Knowing Katy and her penchant for exaggeration and overreaction, however, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that she's calling something 'threatening' which any objective observer would say is not.