The best of the best
Chyna
Jake

Re: A little timeline

Post by Chyna »

Samurai Gangbang wrote:
Chyna wrote:
Samurai Gangbang wrote:chyna, bullshit. :lol:
I wish it were. Don't turn your back on that little midget, just sayen.
I have no idea what katy did or didn't do but i know lv did nothing of the sort, as you claim.
Your sister cannot post anywhere, about anything without her moaning my name over and over again.
I have been gone for months at a time, it does not matter, she still shrieks my name, so I just figure since there was someone from Katy's hometown and your sister's city and state searching me it wasn't a coinky dink.
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Post by Samurai Gangbang »

Chyna wrote: Your sister cannot post anywhere, about anything without her moaning my name over and over again.
I have been gone for months at a time, it does not matter, she still shrieks my name, so I just figure since there was someone from Katy's hometown and your sister's city and state searching me it wasn't a coinky dink.
What do you mean someone was "searching you"? What does that mean?
Chyna
Jake

Post by Chyna »

Samurai Gangbang wrote:
Chyna wrote: Your sister cannot post anywhere, about anything without her moaning my name over and over again.
The online companies that you can pay to search someone's phone #& addy also allow you to search someone's background- arrest record, speeding tickets (if any), tax info, property ownership, marriage licenses, etc.,also probably how many times to spank it in a day. :lol:
These same companies will let people know who is looking for your info, also for a fee.
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Post by Samurai Gangbang »

Chyna wrote:
Samurai Gangbang wrote:
The online companies that you can pay to search someone's phone #& addy also allow you to search someone's background- arrest record, speeding tickets (if any), tax info, property ownership, marriage licenses, etc.,also probably how many times to spank it in a day. :lol:
These same companies will let people know who is looking for your info, also for a fee.
So you contacted all the companies that do this and hit paydirt?

I'm finding this tale quite far fetched.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Fuck off you interwebs-obsessed losers...way to take a good thing and demolish with your inane bullshit.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mace wrote:you'd have a red dot on your forehead
Diaphanous is a Hindu?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Samurai Gangbang wrote:
So you contacted all the companies that do this and hit paydirt?

I'm finding this tale quite far fetched.

SG, when one of these companies do a check on you they often find email address(es) of yours and notify you that someone did a search for you; for a small fee they will tell who it was that did a check on you if they used a personal credit card or Paypal for the info. This is how a friend of mine was able to find out about his impending service with divorce papers from his wife after one was done on him and his background.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Thanks for the synopsis of the saga, PSU. Glad everything is back and running. Rack you and all the other fellas efforts for returning a little diplomacy to the board.

Luckily for me, I've been working 12 hour shifts for last 16 out of 17 days. I haven't had time to check in here to see what unfolded and how T1b arrived at it's current status.

As for the board drama, it's such a trivial event in the macro scope of things we deal with on a daily basis outside of this arena.

I mean, really, what is the point?

I was standing over the open casket of a five year old boy yesterday who died of an unfortunate drowning. He was my co-worker's son. It's devastating.

I'm reminded of what Elliot (Nick Nolte) said to B.A. (G.D. Spradlin) in the movie North Dallas Forty. "You are right B.A....thank you. It's time to start putting away childish things."

I think Katy and LV need to let that bit of cinematic dialogue soak in for a week or ten. Bitches.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Damn, Rumps. Very sorry to hear that indeed.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Go Coogs' wrote:"You are right B.A....thank you. It's time to start putting away childish things."
RACK
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Tom In VA wrote:
Go Coogs' wrote:"You are right B.A....thank you. It's time to start putting away childish things."
RACK
And rack the source they stole it from.

Wait, wrong forum.

Nevermind.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
GG Allin

Post by GG Allin »

At least he got laid. You on the other hand will surely die a virgin.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Go Coogs' wrote:Luckily for me, I've been working 12 hour shifts for last 16 out of 17 days. I haven't had time to check in here to see what unfolded and how T1b arrived at it's current status.
damn, thems some serious hours. what the hell are you doing? got the mrs in drydock for refitting of something?

hope you're not salary.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.