RadioFag: Time to meet your maker, you fucking cunt

The best of the best
Screw
Fuckin' Noob

RadioFag: Time to meet your maker, you fucking cunt

Post by Screw »

Nice to see you've had your fun, deleting my former account and then banning my re-registered nick last night. We'll, I'm glad to see your bitch ass finally had your administration privileges stripped away. Now you won't be able to make Nixon's abuse of power look like playground tiddlywinks. It's too bad you had to delete my account like the pussy you are because I wish I still had that PM you sent me so I could share it with the board. Beyond delusional.

Ban me, you fucking twat. Let's see what you got. Try me.

BTW, you should seriously consider attending AA meetings and MOST DEFINITELY get psychological counseling. You are fucking insane.

Get fucked, cunt.
JMak
I merely noted

Re: RadioFag: Time to meet your maker, you fucking cunt

Post by JMak »

RACK!

Though Nixon has nothing on Obama when it comes to power politics. I don't see Nixon having the juice to threaten the GMs and Bank of America's of his own time as Obama has successfully now in the last three months.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

He's shitfaced tonight too.

He's speed texting Katy blaming HER for his ban here. :lol:

I sure hope his asskissery doesn't get his keys back here, or I know I'm toast.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

What's going on here?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

dunno, but, it looks like somebody might need a good runnin', so stand by, pop.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

"Tell me somethin' bad about Tulsa..."
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

trev wrote:"Tell me somethin' bad about Tulsa..."
...Dr. Phil
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

I must have missed this one. Can someone give me the Cliffs Notes version?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Sudden Sam wrote:I miss all the fights.
Fuckin' A. Who can afford pay per view these days?
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote:I miss all the fights.
This one should go down in history.

The Thrilla on Mozilla.
Screw
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Screw »

Lillian Vernon wrote:He's shitfaced tonight too.

He's speed texting Katy blaming HER for his ban here. :lol:

I sure hope his asskissery doesn't get his keys back here, or I know I'm toast.
:lol:

Basically, I asked RF if he would get me on the radio show at tards.net. If you don't know, they have their own internet radio shit going on over there. They've been clowning RF pretty hard lately (and who hasn't?) and I asked him if he would get me on, basically to support him so I could clown them. Well, he responded like this:

Posting of PMs is verboten.

So I responded: "You could have just said 'Sorry dude, radio and board are two separate personas.'"

And of course, as soon as I replied, he deleted my account like the cunt he his. Then, after I re-registered, I taunted him, and he re-banned me :lol: only to have his admin privs castrated later in the day.

What a fucking whack-job. Have another drink.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

The ravages of alcoholism have taken their toll and it's all crashing down around him. Stucknut banned him for making up lies to an admin's wife that he was cheating on her with a woman he never even met. This is someone who had him a guest in his house on several occasions. That is the only reason he brought his sorry ass over to trolls.net. He is roundly despised everywhere he goes. It took only a couple weeks for him to alienate nearly everyone at that board too.

If anyone still isn't convinced how much of a loser he is, he actually flew to Australia to meet a married woman off the internet. Her husband ran him off and he came back to the US with his tail between his legs.

He has also been arrested for domestic violence against women, has been known to whip out his 3 inch penis at women he meets off the internet and tapes his house key to strange gifts he leaves on their porches. He also sends unsolicited gifts such as used coffee to women he has never met and professes his love to, has his parents call women he has never met who have rejected him to welcome them to the family and also has his mommy and daddy come on to trolls.net chat to rack his polesmoking anthems while he is on the air. His mother will cuss out anyone who disparages her psychotic son.

He was also recently demoted at his job.

There is just a quick Cliffs Notes version of recent events.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Lillian Vernon wrote:The ravages of alcoholism have taken their toll and it's all crashing down around him. Stucknut banned him for making up lies to an admin's wife that he was cheating on her with a woman he never even met. This is someone who had him a guest in his house on several occasions. That is the only reason he brought his sorry ass over to trolls.net. He is roundly despised everywhere he goes. It took only a couple weeks for him to alienate nearly everyone at that board too.

If anyone still isn't convinced how much of a loser he is, he actually flew to Australia to meet a married woman off the internet. Her husband ran him off and he came back to the US with his tail between his legs.

He has also been arrested for domestic violence against women, has been known to whip out his 3 inch penis at women he meets off the internet and tapes his house key to strange gifts he leaves on their porches. He also sends unsolicited gifts such as used coffee to women he has never met and professes his love to, has his parents call women he has never met who have rejected him to welcome them to the family and also has his mommy and daddy come on to trolls.net chat to rack his polesmoking anthems while he is on the air. His mother will cuss out anyone who disparages her psychotic son.

Get a life, Shrubber.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

trev wrote:"Tell me somethin' bad about Tulsa..."
david in
jiminphilly wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:What's going on here?

A few of us are ruining some tube socks.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Be on the lookout for RadioFan's new autobiography...

Edited by 88 - Until we find out whether this pic was uploaded by RF and thus fair game, it won't be permitted. If we find out the pic is real was posted without RF's permission and thus constitutes the posting of personal info, LV is gonzers.
Last edited by Lillian Vernon on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote:What's going on here?
Not really sure, but apparently, orc's illegitimate love child Screwed the wrong pooch.

Poor Radiddles... it takes some monstrously dumbfuck decision making to allow S_M to get over, but he found a way.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

War Wagon wrote:it takes some monstrously dumbfuck decision making to allow S_M to get over, but he found a way.
Never has there been a more accurate statement been made in all the boards since the beginning. Sigworthy.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Smells Like Troll Spirit.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

socal wrote:Smells Like Troll Spirit.
Give me one example where we (as admins) advocated drama.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Of course you don't overtly advocate it, you're all way to shrewd for that.

Timing, when to fan the flame and when not to fan the flame, is impeccable.

You guys could be directors of daytime soaps and or horrible "train wreck" movies on Showtime late at night.

Fan the flames, generate traffic, sell the emails and stuff we registered with to spammers for stuff like "Enzyte".

It's all good, all in the name of fun. Don't be so ashamed of a good troll job. :wink:
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Wish it was a troll job.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Yeah Mikey, nice one.

RACK
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Diogenes wrote:
Lillian Vernon wrote:The ravages of alcoholism have taken their toll and it's all crashing down around him. Stucknut banned him for making up lies to an admin's wife that he was cheating on her with a woman he never even met. This is someone who had him a guest in his house on several occasions. That is the only reason he brought his sorry ass over to trolls.net. He is roundly despised everywhere he goes. It took only a couple weeks for him to alienate nearly everyone at that board too.

Get a life, Shrubber.
Rack Dio. I'm all for smacking folks given an opportunity...for the purposes of comedy. When you aren't even trying to be funny, then it doesn't really matter what your subject material is, you basically are taking this shit too seriously.

A funny poster can make you laugh on any topic, and a shit poster can take something pretty damn funny and absolutely miss the mark with it.

If you're going to drone on about RadioFan or AP or whomever, then for shit's sake at least try to make us laugh.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Someone tell us what's really going on here.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

trev wrote:Someone tell us what's really going on here.
A lesson about taking these boards to seriously.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Either A) RF had a bit of a meltdown and some folks are taking shit way too seriously or B) RF and others got bored and decided to manufacture some drama and some folks are taking shit way to seriously.

Okay, I have no idea.

ImageImage
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

While I'm not privy to any of the sordid details, it is apparent that RF had his admin priveledges stripped, most likely for abusing said priveledges.

So it would appear that it went down pretty much as Screwed laid out.

As for the accusations of the Lillian Vernon troll, I don't know if any of that's true, but it wouldn't surprise me much if they were. You can't make that stuff up.

All that's left now is for RF to either come in and refute the charges (lie thru his teeth) or remain conspicuously absent, in which case we'll all know they're true.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

War Wagon wrote:You can't make that stuff up.

Are you new here? :twisted:

ImageImage
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Has RF turned in his company car yet?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

PSUFAN wrote:
Diogenes wrote:

Get a life, Shrubber.
Rack Dio. I'm all for smacking folks given an opportunity...for the purposes of comedy. When you aren't even trying to be funny, then it doesn't really matter what your subject material is, you basically are taking this shit too seriously.

A funny poster can make you laugh on any topic, and a shit poster can take something pretty damn funny and absolutely miss the mark with it.

If you're going to drone on about RadioFan or AP or whomever, then for shit's sake at least try to make us laugh.
UMMM... Somebody asked for the Cliff's Notes about what was going on, so I provided it.

Quit being a
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You call that Cliff's Notes? Looks more like a tiresome soliloquy that you worked far too hard on...sort of like that wytch job. Was it really worth the time it took you to prepare that for us? I guess you must have a little time to kill.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

If RF is "ready to meet his maker," I call dibs on his record player or coffee beans.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote:If RF is "ready to meet his maker," I call dibs on his record player or coffee beans.
Coffee beans? That must be an oblique reference to:

He also sends unsolicited gifts such as used coffee to women he has never met...
Now that's just sick. Who in their right mind would send used coffee to a woman they've never even met? The nerve of that guy, sheesh...

Needless to say, I bet he never got to wipe his cock on those drapes.
Jacque Custodian
Crack Whore

Post by Jacque Custodian »

Needless to say, this place needs a serious shit troll scrubbing.
l'étagère le trolls !
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

unsolicited gifts such as used coffee to women he has never met
Jesus Fiddling CHRIST, the depravity.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

unsolicited gifts such as used coffee to women he has never met
I'm pretty sure I don't even want to know what they mean by 'used coffee'.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Toddowen wrote:
Lillian Vernon wrote:
At least he isn't me.
Good point. Even if everything the shit troll quoted said was true, he'd still have that going for him.

ImageImage
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Todd, for realz?

That sucks, bro.

Good luck getting back on your feet. I could count the people who would have the courage and honesty to post that story here on one hand and not even have to use my thumb.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

War Wagon wrote:I could count the people who would have the courage and honesty to post that story here on one hand and not even have to use my thumb.
Courage and honesty aren't the traits I'd cite.
"I see everything twice!"