Detroit River Days PET (midgets included)

The best of the best
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Detroit River Days PET (midgets included)

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I think I spotted the thieves from Ann Arbor that I've been chasing for 30 years.
Que?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Take heart oh swarthy one. If a broad had a brow like yours she'd be called "manly". So I don't think "girly" equates.

Your hands, too much hair on your knuckles and - probably your palms too - aren't girly either.

But they're not working man hands, You have city hands, Mr. Bluelight. You been countin' money all your life
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Atomic Punk wrote:When Xmas comes around, you can re-run the AP carols once again.

Link?

That's what I've noticed about you since TNW.
Never posted there. Which of course makes:
You are a 100% liar
all the more funny.
Go find another offshore platform
Since I've never been on an offshore platform, wouldn't that make it difficult to find "another"?

Thanks for the sig, though. Plungering yourself for the entertainment of anyone who can make the claim "At least I'm not AP," be it with words or images, is your only value to humanity.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Uh, to get back to the, uh, the warning that I've received you may take it with how many however many grains of salt you wish, that the brown acid that is circulating around us is not specifically too good. Uh, it's suggested that you do stay away from that, course it's your own trip, so be my guest, but, uh, please be advised that there is a warning on that one ok?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
I think I spotted the thieves from Ann Arbor that I've been chasing for 30 years.
Que?
Back in '76 (1976 smart-alecks! Not during the Revolutionary War)), rather than wait for the Michiganders I was staying with to score some mescaline for me, I decided to purchase some from two fine gentleman I met wandering the streets of Ann Arbor. A short white guy with hair past his ass and a very tall black guy with a long coat and a hat. Soon as I reported to my friends that I had made a purchase (using all the money I had left for the week's trip), they started running about looking for the sellers. We contacted a group of people called Rainbow People (?) or something like that, whose sole mission in life apparently was to hunt down scamming dope dealers. No luck finding the yankee bastards.

The shit I bought? I took 4 hits on the way back to Adrian and NOTHIN'! I think it was color film negative cut up. So we drank about 100 Genesee beers and forgot about it.

If anyone reading this is one of the two guys who sold that "tanned southern boy" some crap, I'M STILL LOOKING FOR YOU!
Staying in a strange city, buying hard drugs from total strangers on the street. What could possibly go wrong? Maybe it’s for the best that you southern folk don’t travel too far.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

two fine gentleman I met wandering the streets of Ann Arbor. A short white guy with hair past his ass and a very tall black guy with a long coat and a hat.
I've been trying to find those punks for years.

-Jalen Rose, or Chris Webber, etc.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

maybe it was shaky jake.

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Dinsdale wrote: Link?

Since I've never been on an offshore platform, wouldn't that make it difficult to find "another"?
Okay, then I guess you telling the board WHY you couldn't make the smackoff where DC Smackmaster checked out too early doesn't apply to you.

Dude, there are professional liars employed by politicians that can spin themselves out of a rut. An offshore oil platform PET would help your lying bullshit wouldn't it?
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

M Club,

I pretty much knew already that Youtube offers quite the selection of brain dead material suitable for nothing more than wasting time.

I would guess that others who read this board are aware of this as well. So thanks for the public service message, however superfluous.

velocet
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Atomic Punk wrote:
Dinsdale wrote: Link?

Okay, then I guess you telling the board WHY you couldn't make the smackoff where DC Smackmaster checked out too early doesn't apply to you.

Dude, there are professional liars employed by politicians that can spin themselves out of a rut. An offshore oil platform PET would help your lying bullshit wouldn't it?
I think Dinsdale referred to a trip to the coast to do some work, maybe it was on a fishing boat. The only posters I recall having anything to do with offshore oil rigs were Ten Trees Bent and the renowned idiot savant, warren. But I could be wrong.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Goobs, I'm pretty sure he was talking "offshore platform" when Biggie called him out. Since Dins has 18 thousand plus spams on this bitch... it's difficult to sift thru the bullshit to find the exact thread.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Papa Willie wrote:it's easy to take advantage of them

Ya, we know how you guys roll.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Papa Willie wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: Staying in a strange city, buying hard drugs from total strangers on the street. What could possibly go wrong? Maybe it’s for the best that you southern folk don’t travel too far.
Hey, it was 1976. Why would two hippies rip another hippie off?

:meds:

We southerners are trusting sorts. Or used to be. I, for one, was cured of that thanks to the two Michigan bastards.

He's not accepting the fact that none of us ever move up there, yet it's easy to take advantage of them when they move down here. :D

Know any good "got over on carpetbagger" stories? Beyond that... Marylanders are the proverbial middle children. The New Yorker crowd I've met considers us in with Alabama, LA, MS and Georgia (FLA is NY-South for some reason). During a short stay in a town called Hattiesburg I found out I am a Northerner... uh, that is when I could understand what was said to me. From both sides, it should be noted, being labeled the opposite was never a compliment, btw.

Marylanders: the Rodney Dangerfields in regional reckonings.

Sorry to funk your PET, Mgo. Rack it.

velocet
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

velocet wrote:M Club,

I pretty much knew already that Youtube offers quite the selection of brain dead material suitable for nothing more than wasting time.

I would guess that others who read this board are aware of this as well. So thanks for the public service message, however superfluous.

velocet
sam's looking for a black man in ann arbor. aside from affirmative action, shaky jake is [was] the only black man in town.

other than that, don't press the play button, wanker. sorry to clutter the board and make it more difficult for you to move on to the next butt sex, fag, bitch, gax, and whatever other juvenile aspersion a youtube video might distract you from.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

M Club wrote:M Club,

Yep.

Did velo just run smack? :D
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

War Wagon wrote: Did velo just run smack? :D
He may have. When was the last time you've tried it?

:weak panty smack to follow: I predict weakness in response. You go wags....

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

War Wagon wrote:Did velo just run smack? :D
Velo often runs smack. It just goes over your head.
why is my neighborhood on fire
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Not really.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

More velo vs M Club please.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

maybe velo is pitching a Peace Corps visit for Balmer?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Atomic Punk wrote:Goobs, I'm pretty sure he was talking "offshore platform" when Biggie called him out. Since Dins has 18 thousand plus spams on this bitch... it's difficult to sift thru the bullshit to find the exact thread.

You're a tard.

Panty pics out front should have told you.

BUT... there is a slight ray of hope that maybe someday, if you try reallyreallyreally hard, you might be just a skosh less of a tard.

Let's start with the above example, shall we Tard?

See, when you say things like

I'm pretty sure he was talking "offshore platform"
See, those "quotation mark" thingies, when used after a pronoun such as "he," designate words of the person the pronoun represents -- in this case, "he" is me.

Following?

Good.

Uou quoted me as saying "offshore platform," yet cite a high post total as the reason you can't find the quote in question.

Here's the dealio, you flaming dumbfuck... the Search Feature doesn't give a fuck how many posts anyone has. If that was an issue, Google might not be worth a few billion dollars, eh?

Following still, Y2KFuckedItInARyder Truck?

No, Tard... the reson you can't find the quote is because it doesn't exist. Never has.

In fact, you made it up.

So, now that we've established for fact that it's not just your skull that's full of shit, but the feces per5meates your entire existence, how do you feel about making this statement now:

Atomic Punk wrote:You are a 100% liar

You know... after you've been proven a liar yourself, and no such example exists for you to make any such claim about me.

I'd say your penchant for taking beatings is "disturbing," but considering how incredibly high the bar has been set for disturbing behavior by Anatomically Punked, I'll instead just label it as "pathetic."
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Dinsdale wrote: See, those "quotation mark" thingies, when used after a pronoun such as "he," designate words of the person the pronoun represents -- in this case, "he" is me.

Following?

Good.

Uou quoted me as saying "offshore platform,"
Then you go on to kick your own ass. Way to go.

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

(FLA is NY-South for some reason)

^^^^^
A local joke around here is that the "south" ends in Gainesville FL. Also look at a map of I-75 will reveal why so many from Michigan and the mid-west live down this way.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Atomic Punk wrote:Then you go on to kick your own ass. Way to go.

OK, I'll bite...

In the great scheme of Kicking One's Own Ass, how would you say a bad keystroke of an adjacent key compares to sending out pics of oneself in womens underwear or being caught in a lie after calling out someone else for lying?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Dinsdale wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:Then you go on to kick your own ass. Way to go.

OK, I'll bite...

In the great scheme of Kicking One's Own Ass, how would you say a bad keystroke of an adjacent key compares to sending out pics of oneself in womens underwear or being caught in a lie after calling out someone else for lying?
Then you follow up with IKYABWAI? Aren't you the one the constantly uses that as a reply?

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

OK, yet another question for you, Categorically Punked --

Why do you even bother?

Even in the unlikely event you shook your idiocy for a few minutes and managed to craft the greatest smack post ever laid down in the history of the internets...

It just wouldn't fucking matter.

TiC and Wolfman could tag team you with "Panties," and you've been run.

Because that is how your "credibility" rolls.

At least I'm not AP.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Dinsdale wrote: At least I'm not AP.
Good one. That was funny when you first used it. I'm pretty sure you'll crutch it up for more.

I just called you out on the "spelling smack" where you clearly kicked your own ass, and then you replied with the "IKYABWAI smack" as a reply.

Hey what was the reason you couldn't make the Smack Off if I'm so incorrect? I'm pretty sure you said you couldn't make it due to a sudden call up from the bigs to go to a remote offshore platform to amaze those that lack your mad skills AND without internet access.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

There are a lot of folks who didn't show for the smackoff. Some of them avoided it because they couldn't smack, others because they went fishing, others because they didn't think it would be funny...whatever.

Dinsdale gave some reason, but what does it matter? Is there any doubt he can smack? Call him out, I'm sure he'll dance with you - and make up for whatever he missed in the smackoff.

What was your reason, AP? Why did YOU avoid it?
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

PSUFAN wrote:What was your reason, AP? Why did YOU avoid it?
Take out the rhetorical overtones in those questions and he might be able to answer them.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Huh?
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

PSUFAN wrote:Huh?
I was testing your ignore feature. Sorry.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

PSUFAN wrote:What was your reason, AP? Why did YOU avoid it?
He had a Victor's Secret photoshoot scheduled for that day??
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

PSUFAN wrote: What was your reason, AP? Why did YOU avoid it?
Let's see... what do you think would be ANY opponents ammo against me? Dins would be correct to say I would be wasting my time... if I interpret that to be the scenario.

Even w/o that ammo, I have very little time off from work and school. You know that. I use this board as a venting platform to just let whatever go as a stress reducer. It works for me and it really lets me vent even at my own expense. There are a few here that are actually funny. Very few but there is enough to make it worth reading.

I don't sit in a cubicle and post on this racist site, have a fat wife, shit little turds out as kids, and then use this place as an escape from THAT reality.

This Rumples POS, really doesn't get it though. He is trying to make Houston resemble KC. He is the Obama of Texas trying to be a better option that only the weak-minded would listen to. Why would anybody marry a sack of flour that will get heavier if it gets rained upon? Fat women only get fatter if not for the surgery option. Then again, being inverted drinking from some keg cock only makes sense.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

You should probably be charging people $9 a pop.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Dinsdale wrote:You should probably be charging people $9 a pop.
If they are posters such as: Biggie, MGblow, Fester, and the other funny posters. Then, you would have given good advice.

RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Atomic Punk wrote: I use this board as a venting platform to just let whatever go as a stress reducer.

You mean like showing the T1b world that you prance around in Star Jones' underwear? That kind of "letting go"?

It's all starting to make sense, AP.

What else do you want share with us; your preference for track lighting and your penchant for baking pies while sporting a flowery apron?
I don't sit in a cubicle and post on this racist site, have a fat wife, shit little turds out as kids, and then use this place as an escape from THAT reality.

You're right, you don't. You spend your time thumbing through Fredrick's catalogues and dialing in the order numbers of the more revealing undergarments that accentuate Y2K's favorite hangout.

Fat women only get fatter if not for the surgery option.
Link? Fucking idiot.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:
Fat women only get fatter if not for the surgery option.
Link? Fucking idiot.

Why does she hate vegatables... other than youself?

RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

That proves nothing, dumbfuck.

"Fat people only get fatter" comment would demand an evolutionaryesque photo of said person putting on the lbs. You only have one photo, so you've just KYOA. Try again.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Why do we have to keep looking at Rumpleforeskin's scanner tray?

Use this one, ninnies:

http://www.theoneboard.com/rumplewife.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jiminy fucking Christmas already.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

AP,

I’d just like to point out that Rumps married her in order to score a decent job. You might not want to rule out this scenario.