Detroit River Days PET (midgets included)

The best of the best
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Detroit River Days PET (midgets included)

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Ventured down to Detroit for the River Days festival today. RACK GM, for its expansions have brought a lot of life to the downtown area, particularly the riverfront. Here are some pics.

River boat tours. We took one at $10 a pop...about an hour ride. Not a long ride, but worth the money since it was a nice, cool summer day.

Windsor, Ontario

Canada, again (it's literally a swim across the river)

Cool ship

Some decent midget action here. I think there was a Little People's convention in town. This place was fucking CRAWLING with Zyclone's relatives.

More midget action, from behind. God, that's hot.

Some toss football game you could play for free. I was going to play but I didn't want to embarrass everybody and accidentally get signed to replace John Kitna on the depth chart.

Random boobs

More Windsor action, from longer distance

Interesting pair of midgets right here. I think they're dead sprinting for Mo's cahk.

The Joe - Home of your...aw, fuckit.

Shitty shot of the Ambassador Bridge from the river boat. In case you didn't know, the bridge connects you from Detroit to Windsor, ON.

Random fat guy

Pickle's worst nightmare

It's dinner time. We venture over to Greektown for some pizza

The view outside from my seat

It has arrived

The finished product...for the most part

The infamous Mgo. Kinda.

Fin
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Re: Detroit River Days PET (midgets included)

Post by PSUFAN »

The Deep Dish pic kicked my ass, as I'm suffering from the Sunday Picnic Feast heartburn currently. Rack the PET. If that can't scare up a Moorese post, I dunno what can.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

That one midget kinda looks like Ppanther in her weddin' gown.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I thought she was a bit taller?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Tits.
Midgets.
Fat Fucks.
Pickle pals.
More midgets.
Steroid pizza.
Shaved unibrow mgo pic

This is a bench mark PET.

Only Sudden Sam is in this lofty category. SS takes better chick&tit pics but never a midget parade of this calibre.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Did Shrubber have to put a cash deposit down for those midgets, or leave a credit card number?
Either way, I'm sure he got his money's worth (approx. 1/16th).
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I call bullshit. Shrub's wheelchair must have been wytched out.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

nice looking MoPar
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I did some research and totally called it. Detroit was host of this year's Little People of America National Conference: http://www.reuters.com/article/sphereNe ... iew=sphere" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. If you watch Little People, Big World you'll know what this is.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Who trims your eyebrows? Hellen Keller?
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Usually I wax them in garlic butter and let Rumplevac do her thing, but I guess I forgot this week. :meds:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Why didn't I get this sort of grooming advice when I posted a pic of my skivvy-stripe?
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dude, I swear to God and G0d I saw you at the zoo in DC yesterday.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

WTF ?

Is this some cry for attention and board cred ? "Ooooh look at me, I actually had a weekend off while pissants like Tom In Va are stuck working all weekend because the idiots he works for are - idiots, BODE Mgo".

:lol:

Detroit looks like a cool place. Nice pics MGO. But I have to ask, what is the nature of your swarthiness ? Paizan ?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

You mean you guys don't have to sandbag your river?

:?

sin,
Missouri
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Screw - yeah, that was me. I was waiting for OCMike to round the corner.

Tom, take a little bit of Swedish, Italian, Norwegian, and English - throw it in the blender and out comes me.
Detroit looks like a cool place
Eh, like any metropolitan crime-filled shitbox, its got its redeeming areas. The key is to not venture too from from them.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yu were in the middle of a herd of midgets and not a single midget tossing picture?

For shame.

No racks for you.

And no TiVO/zyclone wytch yobs yet?

Somebody euthanize this shithole.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Christ, man, I bring you pictures of midgets - one of which is CRUISING AT HIGH SPEEDS IN A MOTORIZED WHEELCHAIR - and you're complaining? Some are impossible to please.

The only thing I regret is the picture of Douchebag's grandmother I wasn't able to get into position for. She was this wrinkly old blue hair with a lime green shirt on buttoned all the way to the top with the collar popped. It was a thing of comedic beauty.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

It's hard to take pics of freaky people. I'd say you get style points for sneaking in a bunch of those.

smackaholic hasn't submitted a PET for comparison so who gives a shit?

The pics of the midgchick with camel toe ass and the one in the white dress with the tricorder and the amy winehouse head are :bode:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

This begs a question -- is there one person... one, in the city of Detroit that isn't obese or close to?

Holy fuck. Maybe I'm just used to the glorious Best Coast, but I haven't seen a concentration of fat people like that since... pretty much ever.

And in return for your PET, I'll reciprocate with some advice from one who knows...

You gotta pluck the unibrow, bro. Stay way on top of it. After several years of violent unibrow plucking, those hair follicles will eventually die and your unibrow will be a thing of the past...

OR SO I'VE HEARD.

And trust me here bro, I'm being sincere -- you definitely need advice on unibrow-management.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Since the racks are few and far between, and because folks are treating this like an audition for entry into a Cosmetology School, I guess I will explicitly RACK the PET. They shined up a couple of buildings up there...how extensive is this?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

The Big Pickle wrote:3rd worst PET ever
How do you rank them? Quantity of black cocks in the PET's?

Rack all PET threads and there should be a PET forum for them to be sent to... kinda like a TROTS deal... as you will. However, none have sucked.

I'm just glad MGO doesn't actually look like that musical group bearded clam-looking thing he used to have as an avatard. That was scary. He looks more like a monkey transformer from those racist sites that the resident racists here use as their funnay.

That pizza thing looks to be da bomb.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Since the racks are few and far between, and because folks are treating this like an audition for entry into a Cosmetology School, I guess I will explicitly RACK the PET. They shined up a couple of buildings up there...how extensive is this?
After having avoided posting my mug for years and years on these boards, I was expecting, hell even HOPING for something a little more biting than eyebrow smack. I'm guessing some here are disappointed I'm not the fat, pasty slob they were hoping I was...for smack convenience, and all - so they've resorted to this. Step it up, losers. Remember, I can pluck the hairs off my forehead in a snap, but you can't pluck the ugly off your face.

The riverfront itself has improved greatly in the past few years, but still has nothing on Windsor. On the boat ride, we did a pass alongside Detroit, and then alongside Windsor on the way back. Windsor, although a dump in its own right, has very green and clean parks for a considerable stretch along its riverside. You look across the river at some of the D-town portions, and it's just so stark, the differences. There was trash everywhere, and abandoned industrial decay sinking into the river. It was odd too when looking at both sides how the sun was shining brightly on the greenery of Windsor's side, making it look so inviting, while the sky was dark and cloudy looming over Detroit's stretch. It was very fitting.

Yes AP, that pizza is incredible. Excellent Chicago-style deep dish. [softball]And even the 10" is still too much for two people
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Atomic Punk wrote:Rack all PET threads

RACK your perfect record...

The only times you've ever been funny, it's always been unintentional...

And the above-quoted line may be the crown fucking jewel of your years of self-abuse... and that's saying a lot.

Fucking CLASSIC.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Dinsdale wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:Rack all PET threads

RACK your perfect record...

The only times you've ever been funny, it's always been unintentional...

And the above-quoted line may be the crown fucking jewel of your years of self-abuse... and that's saying a lot.

Fucking CLASSIC.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RACK the fuck outta that take!!! I am dyin ova heah!!
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Deckscrews... Off shore platform work during 2 consecutive Smackoffs...

Yeah, you go girl.

Your credibility = KN

MadRussian has your ass too. He is a late 40's remote controll car driver in Missouri.

.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
After having avoided posting my mug for years and years on these boards, I was expecting, hell even HOPING for something a little more biting than eyebrow smack.
Ok, but I wasn't going to say anything and let it slide.

In the previous PET.... you posted a pic of just your lower body (and I must say) you had the legs of an overweight women with a pear-shape body.

The picture you posted in this PET.... just confirmed my previous thoughts.

Your shoulders are basically so narrow that they almost apPEAR vertical to your ears. Yeah, you seem to have the girly figure of a mid-western clown from Mechicken that does nothing more than post and eat on a message board.

I think maybe hitting the gym once in a while (like everyday forever) may help some.... but, I think genetically you are just predisposed to having more estrogen running through your body than most men and it gives you a girly looking body. Nothing you can really do about it.... it's just that some dudes have a pear-shaped body.

If you find that picture of you posing near the fairy-wheel in your other PET and post it along with the one where you're drinking some piss, it won't be that hard for most to figure out.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I'm guessing some here are disappointed I'm not the fat, pasty slob they were hoping I was...
Easy there.... you mid-western Adonis.

If you were out here on the West Coast..... most people would be surprised to see you walking around on land and not sunning yourself off Pier 39 or the Farallon Islands.
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

m2 reaching for all he's got
not pictured: anything that makes sense
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

mFool, you could suck a lungful of air out of a lump of coal.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Atomic Punk wrote:Yeah, you go girl.

The proven Board Transsexual deigns to question other people's gender?

Did I read that right?

Is there a value greater than "priceless"?
Your credibility = KN

You know, you speak of this "credibility" often (when you're taking yet another beating, anyway). It's confusing. So, I was hoping you could help me out here, and answer a couple of questions for myself and anyone else who may be confused by this term you toss about.

Game?

Good.

Firstly, I was hoping you could give a somewhat detailed description of what gives people posting on an anonymous messageboard "cred" while they post under screennames like Get Fucked, obscure Monty Python characters, and that sort of thing?

Secondly, I was hoping you could explain the rationale behind a person who willingly sent out pics of themself posing in women's fucking undergarments deciding he was the arbiter of all that is "credibilty"?

TIA
MadRussian has your ass too.

I see you're confused -- let's see if I can help you out, Catatonic Drunk...

No, Madrussin does not, in fact, "have my ass." He may, however, have yours... saved as a .JPG on his hard drive, for such a time he (or anyone else) decides to liven things up by throwing some more plunger-darts at your oft-ridiculed self. You're "useful" like that.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Magoo, post a link to your other PET of yours and don't edit out the pic of you covering your head/upper body.

We'll see if we can match up the two pics and come up with a pear.

PUS sure comes in for a quick reach around for you. I think he maybe a little smitten with you.

Post the link, Magoo.

let the board decide if you're a girly-man with a caterpillar roaming around on your head.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

You do realize we've seen your pic, don't you? At least, you haven't denied it, so the bet's safe it's you. The one where you resemble Screech Powers' physique with your shirt off? Are you REALLY sure this is the road you want to go down, you Manly Man?
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:You do realize we've seen your pic, don't you? At least, you haven't denied it, so the bet's safe it's you.
You mean the pic which someone else posted as me ? That was funny.

I hope you're not a betting man.

It sure is taking a long fucking time for you to post that link there fruit.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I've been called a lot of things, but girly sure is a first for me. The fact you're resorting to outright lies and outlandish reaches bodes well enough for me and my pics, I think.

And why do you keep ignoring the Marshawn story? Has your little mancrush been sullied?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I've been called a lot of things, but girly sure is a first for me. The fact you're resorting to outright lies and outlandish reaches bodes well enough for me and my pics, I think.

At this point, I couldn't post a pic if I wanted... the collective disappointment would be too great. Since I'm thin, lean, tall, and ungodly fucking handsome...

But that would take away much of the "arsenal" that the posters here run with.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I've been called a lot of things, but girly sure is a first for me. The fact you're resorting to outright lies and outlandish reaches bodes well enough for me and my pics, I think.
.m2 wrote:It sure is taking a long fucking time for you to post that link there fruit.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:And why do you keep ignoring the Marshawn story? Has your little mancrush been sullied?
The deflection isn't going to help you in this thread. Stay focused, and post the link.

The board can make the call if you're a fruit.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Dinsdale wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:Yeah, you go girl.
Did I read that right?
Pretty much.

You are a 100% liar that the shit trolls nutsack remora onto. You use Xmas trolls and rely on others to make your point. Your lies and pure bullshit amounts to zero in real life. You are nothing more than a board clown. Just spouts behind a keyboard and knows Google.

You lie, steal time from work, and jump into meaningless threads.

How many posters are on this board? 30? When Xmas comes around, you can re-run the AP carols once again. The 29 others will rack you. You are nothing w/o this board. That's what I've noticed about you since TNW. Go find another offshore platform next year when Biggie calls you out.

Dinsdale... hahahahaha. what a fucking joke.

Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dinsdale wrote:
MadRussian has your ass too.

I see you're confused -- let's see if I can help you out, Catatonic Drunk...

No, Madrussin does not, in fact, "have my ass."
He does have your eyes, though.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

i've met mgo once in person. he wasn't pear-shaped. and anyone who's failed out of high school, let alone cal, can just as easily click through a couple of pages for the link they're so obsessed with. homo.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

.m2 wrote:
let the board decide if you're a girly-man with a caterpillar roaming around on your head.
Bwaha! M-lubed the chime boy ren faire faggot is calling someone else a girlyman?