Have we had a Mace sighting?

The best of the best
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Re: Have we had a Mace sighting?

Post by PSUFAN »

Kid Nashville wrote:No worries, PSUFUCKHEAD. I didn't intend on sticking around.

Uh, yep - didn't you say that over and over last time? Yeah...you'll be back the second someone types "Mace" in a New Topic line, and you'll be wrecked after begging for cock pics yet again.

Yep, you sure showed us, superstar.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

PSUFAN wrote:"Good smack" is never wasted, nimrod. If it's good, it gets read and racked.
:lol:

That was just one of the funniest lines I think I've read since mvscal's family outing post in the golf thread.

RACK PSUFAN.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Hey Kid Lagos.

Thanks.

- AP
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

PSUFUCKHEAD
Damn...stay down, PSU. Just stay down, bro.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Just received word through the Lonely Shepherd Network (LSN) that Mace is ok. No flooding in his parts, except apparently in the vicinity of Ewe reproductive organs.

Eeew. :shock:

He's busy trying to get his team into the state tournament, might post in a few weeks.

Please resume the Kid Mushbrain beatdown, unless he's already been runnd.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Here's hoping Mace and sCatfish and Arch Angel and StuckinIA are doing ok. Damn.
I moved to Wisconsin, velocet, and thanks for asking.

The floods are just south of me but my friends in Cedar Rapids, IA weren't so lucky. Two of them completely loss their houses and four others took on a lot of water, possible total loss. Work here gave me permission if I wanted to leave and help out, but my friends said it won't do any good, water rose too fast to sandbag due to the earthen dam collapsing.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

'PSUFUCKHEAD' is destined to be, IMO, the DiMaggio 61 game hitting streak of message board blasts.

Currently instructing grandkids to monitor that throughout their lives and see if it's been touched.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

poptart wrote:'PSUFUCKHEAD' is destined to be, IMO, the DiMaggio 61 game hitting streak of message board blasts.

Currently instructing grandkids to monitor that throughout their lives and see if it's been touched.
Screw you, popFart! ~ KN
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Screw you, popFart! ~ KN
Watch who you step to there, 'skin, lest you're willing and able to deal with the fury Skid Trashville is sure to unleash.
"I see everything twice!"
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Mister Bushice wrote:Just received word through the Lonely Shepherd Network (LSN) that Mace is ok. No flooding in his parts, except apparently in the vicinity of Ewe reproductive organs.

Eeew. :shock:

He's busy trying to get his team into the state tournament, might post in a few weeks.

Please resume the Kid Mushbrain beatdown, unless he's already been runnd.
JFC, you message board fags are fucking mental. Do you always cry a fucking river and put up an Amber Alert when someone quits posting for a few days? Maybe someone just wants to get the fuck away from you fucking socially dysfunctional losers for a day.

Beatdown? Slow your roll, Tiberius and dial down your hyperbole. Misspelling douchebag repeatedly while sitting at your computer in your underwear guzzling beer, brutalizing your cock w one hand while hitting "submit" w the other hardly constitutes a beatdown. Maybe you need to log off and wander out into the sun.

Go throw your dog a fucking stick or something you fucking loser. And try not to look like a fucking queer while doing it.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kid Nashville wrote:Do you always cry a fucking river and put up an Amber Alert when someone quits posting for a few days?
No one really mentioned it when you left. Just sayin'.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:Do you always cry a fucking river and put up an Amber Alert when someone quits posting for a few days?
No one really mentioned it when you left. Just sayin'.
That's probably because I don't have a web cam.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Kid Nashville wrote:That's probably because I don't have a web cam.
You do have a web cam, but it's probably covered up with a picture of cock.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:That's probably because I don't have a web cam.
You do have a web cam, but it's probably covered up with a picture of cock.
Holy fucking shit!!! Hiroshima and Nagasaki are collectively slapping their forehead and wincing in utter disbelief of that blast!!!

Doesn't Divine need his back waxed or something, Rumple?
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Tell me something, Licks Dicksville, why did you puss out and leave for nearly a month after someone called you by your first name over at SN?

Are you really much of a pussy? Oh wait, you didn't fucking leave. You came back as that Racial Ray troll, didn't you? You hit rock bottom trying to fly under the radar with a different nic.

What's next KN, gonna call someone's employer? Your obsession knows no boundaries, son. Maybe you should try and unplug and throw a stick for your dog.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Kid Nashville wrote:Do you always cry a fucking river
Odd question considering the source. I didn't know who you were until I saw your whiny-assed posts about your perception of being screwed by the judges in the Smack-off, which you've since done nothing but complain about, even though it's glaringly apparent that nothing would've pleased you more than to win. Since then, I can't recall seeing any post from you that isn't in some way a sobfest where you're bitching about one thing or another, whether it's a perceived inability of anyone here to run smack or something else that pisses you off.

I just don't think you're cut out to play on a smack board. You don't bring any, I doubt you're able to, and all you do is cry like a bitch when others do. Now if there's a whine & cheese board available, you'd be right at home.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:Do you always cry a fucking river
Odd question considering the source. I didn't know who you were until I saw your whiny-assed posts about your perception of being screwed by the judges in the Smack-off, which you've since done nothing but complain about, even though it's glaringly apparent that nothing would've pleased you more than to win. Since then, I can't recall seeing any post from you that isn't in some way a sobfest where you're bitching about one thing or another, whether it's a perceived inability of anyone here to run smack or something else that pisses you off.

I just don't think you're cut out to play on a smack board. You don't bring any, I doubt you're able to, and all you do is cry like a bitch when others do. Now if there's a whine & cheese board available, you'd be right at home.
And yet every pustuious, seeping, custard cunt on this board is here in this thread trying to qualify themslves.

Pull your head out of your balloon knot, Supermessageboarder. I fucking own you.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Kid Nashville wrote:I fucking own you.
You are pathetically delusional in addition to the multitude of other issues from which you so obviously suffer.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Smackie Chan wrote:
You are pathetically delusional in addition to the multitude of other issues from which you so obviously suffer.
Wow, clear a space off on your mantle. We have a new Smack Champ.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

poptart wrote:'PSUFUCKHEAD' is destined to be, IMO, the DiMaggio 61 game hitting streak of message board blasts.

Did you mean the DiMaggio 56 game hitting streak? Been away from American baseball too long?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kid Nashville wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:
Wow, clear a space off on your mantle. We have a new Smack Champ.
Why don’t you quit flirting with Smackie, and just go ahead and ask him for a picture of his dick?
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Why don’t you quit flirting with Smackie, and just go ahead and ask him for a picture of his dick?

Wow, way to eat lightning and shit thunder, errr, plagiarize Rumpleforeskin smack. He is, after all, the gold standard for smack on this board.

What a fucking tard.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Smackie Chan wrote:
You are pathetically delusional
He's learning then. He just needs to tweak the delusion level down a few notches for his "smack game" to improve.

One my learn to walk before one can fly.

You can do it Kid, MANIFEST IT and IT WILL BE YOURS
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Tom In VA wrote:He just needs to tweak the delusion level down a few notches for his "smack game" to improve.
OK, Zen master, but for something to improve, must not it first exist?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kid Nashville wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

Wow, way to eat lightning and shit thunder, errr, plagiarize Rumpleforeskin smack. He is, after all, the gold standard for smack on this board.

What a fucking tard.
One thing I’ve noticed is that you’ve never denied requesting cranks shots from another Sucknutter. What’s up with that?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:He just needs to tweak the delusion level down a few notches for his "smack game" to improve.
Not with "The Secret", you MANIFEST IT, it becomes yours.

B-R-E-A-T-H-E SmackieSan, FOCUS POWAH
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Goober McTuber wrote:One thing I’ve noticed is that you’ve never denied requesting cranks shots from another Sucknutter. What’s up with that?
He just skipped the "Denial" stage of grief and moved straight to "Anger."
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Tom In VA wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:
Not with "The Secret", you MANIFEST IT, it becomes yours.
So you're saying improvement can precede existence? How can this be, o enlightened one? Is this like one of those sound of one hand clapping dealios?
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

What a fucking tard.
One thing I’ve noticed is that you’ve never denied requesting cranks shots from another Sucknutter. What’s up with that?
Rumple and his H-Town friends are prone to posting there cock on all male message boards. It's a mentally retarded effort on Rumps behalf to flip his latent homosexual internet behavior and deflect.

It's purely symptomatic of how fucking mental he truly is. But it is amusing watching his spiraling descent into dementia.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Still, no denial. One is left only with the conclusion that the allegations must be true.

So before you ask, the answer is "no."
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Smackie Chan wrote:Still, no denial. One is left only with the conclusion that the allegations must be true.

So before you ask, the answer is "no."
The fact that he married a tranny should have tipped you off, Super Sleuth.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Kid Nashville wrote:Rumple and his H-Town friends are prone to posting there cock on all male message boards.
Now you're lying as a defense? I never was involved with that, so you can go fuck yourself, cock gobbler.

You brought that shit upon yourself by provoking and being provoked by the anonymous nutter in numerous threads.

But hey, whatever you feel you need to do to try and get over...fine. You started this mess by telling people who I worked for. Like I said before, you buried yourself with that stunt, fuckface.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kid Nashville wrote:JFC, you message board fags are fucking mental. Do you always cry a fucking river and put up an Amber Alert when someone quits posting for a few days? Maybe someone just wants to get the fuck away from you fucking socially dysfunctional losers for a day.

Beatdown? Slow your roll, Tiberius and dial down your hyperbole. Misspelling douchebag repeatedly while sitting at your computer in your underwear guzzling beer, brutalizing your cock w one hand while hitting "submit" w the other hardly constitutes a beatdown. Maybe you need to log off and wander out into the sun.

Go throw your dog a fucking stick or something you fucking loser. And try not to look like a fucking queer while doing it.
And once again, Kid Nashswill solidifies his sterling reputation with two more gay refs and yet another cock drop. Brilliant Kid, just brilliant. Is this the sort of genius "smack" that you keep alluding to? Is this the method by which you dominate message board after message board? Is your raison de vivre only to be your ongoing obsession with Mace and his sheep sticker?

Kudos Kid.

This is what sets you apart from everyone else.

Waaaay apart.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Wow...what the fuck is this?
Rumple and his H-Town friends are prone to posting there cock on all male message boards. It's a mentally retarded effort on Rumps behalf to flip his latent homosexual internet behavior and deflect.
I've got a new nickname for you. Your erratic, uncontrolled, random efforts at slinging smack have earned you the name Smackson Pollock.

Oneboarders, watch out for

Don't step to THAT.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:And once again, Kid Nashswill solidifies his sterling reputation with two more gay refs and yet another cock drop. Brilliant Kid, just brilliant. Is this the sort of genius "smack" that you keep alluding to? Is this the method by which you dominate message board after message board? ... This is what sets you apart from everyone else.

Waaaay apart.
It's the reason he shoulda won the Smack-off. That slight was far more egregious than the Derek Fisher-Brent Barry non-foul call in the Western Conference playoffs.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

PSUFAN wrote:Wow...what the fuck is this?
I've got a new nickname for you. Your erratic, uncontrolled, random efforts at slinging smack have earned you the name Smackson Pollock.

Oneboarders, watch out for

Don't step to THAT.
Comprehension skills a little stunted? Hey, aren't you the owner of this place? I got a nickname for you.

Internet Loser
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

You were warned to stay down, PSUFUCKHEAD. Now look what hath been wrought. You're an Internet Loser, too. I don't see you recovering from this until long after Tiger is back on the course.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

After such a brutal pummeling PSU, I'd say your only salvation would be to wave the white flag, and proclaim...

"At least I'm not AP."
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Where the FUCK am I gonna find some white, unstained material to wave?

Oh well, at least I'm not AP...
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

PSUFAN wrote:Where the FUCK am I gonna find some white, unstained material to wave?

Oh well, at least I'm not AP...
Well played.