Have we had a Mace sighting?

The best of the best
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Re: Have we had a Mace sighting?

Post by Smackie Chan »

R-Jack wrote:Never looked for dick on the internet
Nor have I, yet I always seem to run across the spotted variety whenever Toddowen's around.
"I see everything twice!"
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

So, a pattern is emerging here.

KN is calling everyone a fag, and then begging for cockshots, and then even suggesting attire for posters:
You need to get a tight T-shirt and a webcam
Apu used to post stuff like this, but it's likely he was trolling...KY Stashville appears dead serious.

Dick hunger + IKYABWAI = Kid Nashville. Should be a hoot hoot.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Hey, Rumple, do you get calls from John Waters to have your beard, errr, wife play the lead roll in the Divine bio movie?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

KN is well versed in the fag lexicon, apparently. He's Come Out with a vengeance, and now he's suggesting casting calls for other posters. What's next, interior decorating smack? Knock-off handbag smack? Tips on how to reduce swelling on a speedbagged epiglottis? It's all on the table, thanks to KN.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Kid Nashville, to R-Jack wrote:But yet you pine and wail plaintively for Mace's return.
Where? I quickly scanned this thread, and was unable to find an R-Jack post where he gave the slightest indication of missing Mace. Haven't seen anything like that in any other threads, either.

You may have a future writing fiction.
Last edited by Smackie Chan on Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Kid Nashville wrote:Image
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

PSUFAN wrote:KN is well versed in the fag lexicon, apparently. He's Come Out with a vengeance, and now he's suggesting casting calls for other posters. What's next, interior decorating smack? Knock-off handbag smack? Tips on how to reduce swelling on a speedbagged epiglottis? It's all on the table, thanks to KN.
Yeah, you guys are killing me. You are pummeling me w your unyielding onslaught of KYOA.

No wonder you couldn't retain any members after that sham of a smackoff you hosted.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I have a feeling that you're going to remind everyone exactly why winning a smack off round might be a bit out of your reach.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Smackie Chan wrote: Where? I quickly scanned this thread, and was unable to find an R-Jack post where he gave the slightest indication of missing Mace. Haven't seen anything like that in any other threads, either.
It's in there Smackie, you just aren't reading between the lines. Every R-Jack post I've ever read screams, "Hey I'm a Sensitive New Age Guy, my heart is on fire for humanity". Of course it's cloaked in "tough talk" but even his Jigsaw like plans for people are HIS way of saying ..... "I love you".

Take his first post.
R-Jack wrote:And where, oh where is Mace?

He's at home........WASHING HIS TIGHTS
Despair and longing to hear from Mace, followed quickly by a quick dose of nervous humour else he appear vulnerable.

R-Jack needs a hug man. Are you blind ?

R-Jack, hang tough bro, you're gonna be just fine ya' big lug.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

velocet wrote:Hi B_Spray!

I was reading around recently about some stuff and when I came across THIS I wondered what you might think of it.
Thanks for that link. Very enlightening stuff. I always figured that there was a feud there, and it pained me to have to side with the Canuck.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

You're right, Tom. I'm still trying to master that whole reading between the lines thing. One of these days, I'm sure I'll figure out how this message board world works. Your guidance and patience are greatly appreciated.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Smackie Chan wrote:You're right, Tom. I'm still trying to master that whole reading between the lines thing. One of these days, I'm sure I'll figure out how this message board world works. Your guidance and patience are greatly appreciated.
Love and service, my friend. Life boils down to two things. Love and service.

I'm here for you man.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Tom In VA wrote:Love and service.

I'm here for you man.
Peddle your gay shit to someone who seems to be in the market for it. Like KN, for instance.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

It's okay Smackie, you're among friends here. Let it out man. Let go of yesterday's pain.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Tom In VA wrote:It's okay Smackie, you're among friends here. Let it out man.
What, so now you're asking for crank shots, too!?! :shock:
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

A return to base sexual references. This matter is not sexual Smackie, it's SPIRITUAL. Your bravado is a wall, a MASK. But the song in your heart is "Behind Blue Eyes". No one knows what it's like to be the bad man.

I do Smackie, I do. I UNDERSTAND. Let it go man, let it go and listen to the birds - or the Byrds.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Tom In VA wrote:A return to base sexual references.
Why bring Bizzarofelice's love life into the discussion? You haven't been PM'ing him asking for naughty pix, have you?
TVO
Jake

Post by TVO »

Tom In VA wrote:It's okay Smackie, you're among friends here. Let it out man. Let go of yesterday's pain.
Really. I came out and it was no big deal. In fact life is easier now.

And I really don't think you guys hate anybody.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

The only naughty pics I'm interested is seeing is that chick from one of the boards. Mona or something was her name ?

But that's not important right now. What's important is THE PAIN IN YOUR HEART, Smackie. THE PAIN. Manifest PEACE in your mind and it will be yours.

I'll let you in on "The Secret". The Secret reveals the most powerful law in the universe. The knowledge of this law has run like a golden thread through the lives and the teachings of all the prophets, seers, sages and saviors in the world's history, and through the lives of all truly great men and women. All that they have ever accomplished or attained has been done in full accordance with this most powerful law.

MANIFEST IT and IT WILL BE YOURS SMACKIE
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Tom - will you shut the FUCK UP and smack somebody?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

poptart wrote:It's pert damn funnay that Mace, sunk at the bottom of the Iowa River -- with the catfish, ... Jay and Luth, has still gotten over on Kid Assfilled.
Poptart? Last time I checked, I was still baking away in the 114 degree heat in the desert.

Thanks for the mention though.

And now, back to Kid Nutjob's ass whoopin'.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Tom - will you shut the FUCK UP and smack somebody?

I thought being overly cheesy was funny.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Tom In VA wrote:I thought being overly cheesy was funny.
That was Friday nights on ABC during the late 80s.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Tom, you know it ain't easy, being cheesy.

Sin,

Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
poptart wrote:It's pert damn funnay that Mace, sunk at the bottom of the Iowa River -- with the catfish, ... Jay and Luth, has still gotten over on Kid Assfilled.
Poptart? Last time I checked, I was still baking away in the 114 degree heat in the desert.

Thanks for the mention though.

And now, back to Kid Nutjob's ass whoopin'.
Ass woopin = 3 pages of drooling, pasty thighed, lobster clawed, morons repeatedly typing "bleeding vag, douchebag, and kyoa". It's a fucking SMACKTACULAR!!!

I love T1B. I'm never surprised.

Keep it comin
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

drooling, pasty thighed, lobster clawed
Dude - why are you even thinking about our thighs? What the hell is wrong with you?

Tiggering around with your asshole gaping and begging to be plungered isn't "smack", jackass.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kid Nashville wrote:Ass woopin = 3 pages of drooling, pasty thighed, lobster clawed, morons repeatedly typing "bleeding vag, douchebag, and kyoa". It's a fucking SMACKTACULAR!!!

I love T1B. I'm never surprised.

Keep it comin
Yes it is smacktacular. Recognize!

However, your kahk gazing-infested-contributions to your own AK have been fairly impressive as well, so congrats.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

PSUFAN wrote:Tiggering around with your asshole gaping and begging to be plungered isn't "smack", jackass.
Perhaps not. But it is a precursor to it, in much the same way that androstenedione is to testosterone. Once a KN post is absorbed, the smack invariably follows.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Goobs, I was under the same impression about the feud... I'd also heard at some point that LS named the band after a gym teacher. Now I'll look that up and it'll probably be another urban legend.
:mrgreen:

Helluva good post there, P.W. I'm sure there's no mystery about why I'd wonder if you would have something to say about the matter. Still like the "Sweet Home Alabama" sense of smack, whatever the immediate contexts though.

velocet
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

PSUFAN wrote:
drooling, pasty thighed, lobster clawed
Dude - why are you even thinking about our thighs? What the hell is wrong with you?

Tiggering around with your asshole gaping and begging to be plungered isn't "smack", jackass.
I actually find this hilarious. Not for it's content. But for the fact that you typed it and actually may have thought it was funny or clever and maybe even chuckled to yourself before hitting the submit button.

let me present you w a clue, moron. My work here is done. All I have to do is make an appearance here and you smackless quivering jello molds pile on.

Keep it comin, killer.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Smackie Chan wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Tiggering around with your asshole gaping and begging to be plungered isn't "smack", jackass.
Perhaps not. But it is a precursor to it, in much the same way that androstenedione is to testosterone.
Yeah - maybe you guys can shack up and discuss hormone absorption rates. In the happy meantime, thanks for stating the obvious.
let me present you w a clue, moron. My work here is done.
That was pretty awesome, man - so you offer a clue, and that is...that you don't have anything else to say? A KYOA Couplet?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Kid Nashville wrote:w
Oh my god, this is filling me with INCREDIBLE RAGE.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:w
Oh my god, this is filling me with INCREDIBLE RAGE.

Embrace it Mgo, channel it, MANIFEST IT.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:I thought being overly cheesy was funny.
That was Friday nights on ABC during the late 80s.
Good times.

Is it Friday yet???

Sin,
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kid Nashville wrote:let me present you w a clue, moron. My work here is done. All I have to do is make an appearance here and you smackless quivering jello molds pile on.
Whoa. Looks like we got us a cum laude graduate of the Atomic Panties Institute of Advanced Smack.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

PSUFAN wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:That was pretty awesome, man - so you offer a clue, and that is...that you don't have anything else to say? A KYOA Couplet?
Why waste good smack only to get buried under 6 more pages of you slack jawed, half wits pummeling your keyboards w your typical garden variety "douchebag, bleeding vag, kyoa, you're gay" drivel?

But I will say that it's good for my ego to know that I can show up here anytime and you bunch of shrieking yentas will lose your fucking minds everytime.

No worries, PSUFUCKHEAD. I didn't intend on sticking around.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Ahhh, the old tried-and-true "I have BODE because you piled on me" defense.

Up until now, I never knew that Nashville was a suburb of Kansas City.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Kid Nashville wrote:Why waste good smack only to get buried under 6 more pages of you slack jawed, half wits pummeling your keyboards w your typical garden variety "douchebag, bleeding vag, kyoa, you're gay" drivel?
Why? As a public service and act of goodwill, that's why. It's obvious to even the most casual observer that you're the subject matter expert on what smack isn't, so it stands to reason that you also are the authority on what it is, and should therefore educate those of us constituting the unwashed masses. I'm not sayin' you have to bust out you're post-season A-game material. But just give us an example of some good quality smack. I assure you we'll all be honored to learn from the master.

TIA
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

"Good smack" is never wasted, nimrod. If it's good, it gets read and racked. "Why waste good smack" is printed on every dunce cap from SC to TOT to SN and back again.