Hey, Judges..

The best of the best
Kid Nashville

Hey, Judges..

Post by Kid Nashville »

With all due respect to Headhunter, I'm just a newb. Can you give me a bullet point presentation of how he won our vs. thread. Can you just point out how he crushed me?

TIA
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Re: Hey, Judges..

Post by Mister Bushice »

You have to account for the fact that one of the judges couldn't find his balls if they were superglued to the chin of a screaming faggot, and one other judge stands on a street corner near his mothers house for an extra 3 minutes every day because he thinks the flashing red "don't walk" sign is a command he must obey.

Which still gives headhunter the edge over you, 3-2.

Chill, bro. The only time that everyone is a winner is when they hug you after you're done.

Leave this one in your rear view mirror and start training for next year. We don't need another Fandango.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

I got no problem with this. Shit, that round was fucking close. KN did a hell of a job. If I was him, I'd be looking for answers as well.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

that's what I just said, except that you can't offend the judges and shit so you gotta go all PC. I don't have those concerns. :D

I'd still give you the edge, but not by a whole lot.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Mister Bushice wrote: you can't offend the judges
Me? Worry about offending the judges?

Good lord that ship has sailed. Ok, dog/Brock, I don't think I've gone after. everyone else, well, it's just good old smack. If I thought it would be more entertaining, I'd drop the smack off and expose the judges. Hell, I might still do that! Fuck the judges!
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

KN, I'm not a judge...but if I were, I think there would be some simple, basic reasons for HH's win.

1. He had to basically kick you in the head to elicit any sort of post whatsoever...not once, but like three times. It's hard for any judge to credit someone who seems so reluctant to come out guns blazing.

2. You didn't really have any strategy. Smacking a complete unknown is not easy...but that didn't appear to be something that prevented HH from getting started as it did you. Throwing up a few weak swings and then announcing that the matchup is "beneath you" is somewhat less than impressive. It's not a strategy for a win, it's more an attempt to bow out of the fray.

3. You offered nothing for the judges to cling to - no funny, no searing smack. To win a smackoff round - especially against the guy that won the last one around these parts - you had better bring something halfway creative, or funny, or even mean. You were empty-handed. You can't win a round by boring the judges to death...that much should have sunken in prior to your involvement.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

PSUFAN wrote:KN, I'm not a judge...but if I were, I think there would be some simple, basic reasons for HH's win.

1. He had to basically kick you in the head to elicit any sort of post whatsoever...not once, but like three times. It's hard for any judge to credit someone who seems so reluctant to come out guns blazing.

2. You didn't really have any strategy. Smacking a complete unknown is not easy...but that didn't appear to be something that prevented HH from getting started as it did you. Throwing up a few weak swings and then announcing that the matchup is "beneath you" is somewhat less than impressive. It's not a strategy for a win, it's more an attempt to bow out of the fray.

3. You offered nothing for the judges to cling to - no funny, no searing smack. To win a smackoff round - especially against the guy that won the last one around these parts - you had better bring something halfway creative, or funny, or even mean. You were empty-handed. You can't win a round by boring the judges to death...that much should have sunken in prior to your involvement.
This is laughable. PSUFAN proves himself a bigger idiot w each post I read. You just insulted everyone's intelligence. Do you think no one can see that you just said "I hate KN"?

Instead of proving how much contempt you have for me, you fucking moron, show me how HH won. Link me to his epic "funny, compelling", smack that I seemed to be devoid of. Was it that epic "I'm a legend" rant?

Funny how no one can do it. Especially some asshole named Cuda, whoever the fuck that is, who had already decided against me an entire day before the thread closed.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

KN, I'm not going to offer up the reasons as to why one poster won over another in this thread while the Smackoff is still continuing.

I will say that your accusations posted above are baseless and inaccurate.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Otis wrote:KN, I'm not going to offer up the reasons as to why one poster won over another in this thread while the Smackoff is still continuing.

Gee, imagine that. Another judge that can't step up. You know what? You're full of shit. I'll tell you what's baseless and inaccurate. Your fucking credentials.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Kid Nashville wrote:
Otis wrote:KN, I'm not going to offer up the reasons as to why one poster won over another in this thread while the Smackoff is still continuing.

Gee, imagine that. Another judge that can't step up. You know what? You're full of shit. I'll tell you what's baseless and inaccurate. Your fucking credentials.
You're entitled to your opinion KN.

As wrong and far off the mark as it may be.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Kid Nashville wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:KN, I'm not a judge...but if I were, I think there would be some simple, basic reasons for HH's win.

This is laughable. PSUFAN proves himself a bigger idiot w each post I read. You just insulted everyone's intelligence. Do you think no one can see that you just said "I hate KN"?

Instead of proving how much contempt you have for me, you fucking moron, show me how HH won. Link me to his epic "funny, compelling", smack that I seemed to be devoid of. Was it that epic "I'm a legend" rant?

Funny how no one can do it. Especially some asshole named Cuda, whoever the fuck that is, who had already decided against me an entire day before the thread closed.

PSU gave you the reason you lost, and you want the reason HH won - It's the same thing.

I read the thread and HH was "funnier" but not by much
Not his best work, but by the same token, you didn't bring anything to top it

If you want to a breakdown of what's "Funny" - then you're going to get 7 different views.
It's like the 3 stooges - some people watch it and think it's the funniest shit they have ever seen, others not so much.

This is as good as it gets in the explanation dept.
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

I gotta say that demanding an explanation from the judges would ordinarily be a pretty weak move to make. Just accept the bitter pill that is defeat and move on. In this case I can see where KN is coming from. I just rewound the tape again and even though HeadHunter is and has always been someone that delivers the goods, this time it just wasn't the case. I'd have given KN the victory. HH did a lot of chest thumping and calling out of KN but little more. KN at least offered some very clever writing and funny analogies to describe HH's offerings.
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

I feel like a fucking traitor. :| :? Should'a just said nothing.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Is this for real?

KN, if I may ask -- which joke/line in there is it that you think put you over the top?

Go ahead and quote that one for me.

There isn't one.

Don't get me wrong -- HH's effort was far below expectations (especially for the Reigning Champ), and he put himself in a position to be beaten. You just never happened to deliver that blow.

Dude...

This shit is fucking beneath me.

^^^ Really?

If that was your "knockout blow" -- uhm... sorry, dude. You were behind at that point, and that closing was the equivalent of waving a white flag.

I'm not a judge, haven't communicated off-board with any judges since this started, and frankly probably would have gotten more personal jollies here from giving HH shit about losing to an unknown... while I had no horse in the race, and while me and HH go back a loooong way on these boards, I was actually kinda pulling for you, KN... just so you know where my biases lie/don't lie.

But the idea that you're whining after-the-fact after that thoroughly lame effort reeks of a trolljob, frankly. So good luck beaing Fagdango in the Post Smackoff Meltdown Competition -- he's ahead in the overly dramatic-flair department, butyou're killing him in the sincerity department. I have faith you'll beat him out in the end, though.

Unless you were serious about the whining... in which case...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Yup, HH sucked. But don't think for one second that you didn't suck MUCH worse.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

DC Smackmaster wrote:I gotta say that demanding an explanation from the judges would ordinarily be a pretty weak move to make. Just accept the bitter pill that is defeat and move on. In this case I can see where KN is coming from. I just rewound the tape again and even though HeadHunter is and has always been someone that delivers the goods, this time it just wasn't the case. I'd have given KN the victory. HH did a lot of chest thumping and calling out of KN but little more. KN at least offered some very clever writing and funny analogies to describe HH's offerings.
You goddamn right, DC. I got a jam job. I know it, and anyone w a fourth grade reading comprehension knows it. If I sound pissed and bitter it's only because I got fucked out of the the opportunity to go against that pustular, yeast infected, custard cunt, TWIS.

Thanks for nothing, judges.

Fucking assholes.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Dinsdale wrote:Is this for real?

KN, if I may ask -- which joke/line in there is it that you think put you over the top?
Which post put me over the top? Every fucking syllable, asshole. You should be thanking me for not wasting your time with all that "I'm a fucking legend" smack. Again, I'm asking the same thing of you. Which HH post was worth even fucking reading?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Kid Nashville wrote:Which post put me over the top? Every fucking syllable, asshole.

Even this?

You were off to a good start with the Roadrunner analogies. That was really the only thing you had going, then it fizz;ed and you dropped it. Could have probably scored some points with it, if developed.

Other than that -- nothing. Too bad, since the "I am Legend" bit was teed up for youto go yard on -- which you failed at.

Again, I'm not a judge -- but that one came down to picking the lesser of evils. It wasn't a matter of who was winning, it was who was losing the worse. And frankly...

Was a waving-of-the-white-flag. Not that it was the only line worthy of rolling one's eyes and firing up the scroll wheel, but it was the most egregious example.

You asked for input, I gave my opinion.Either move on, or continue crying about your defeat. For myself, I'd prefer you went with the latter -- it will be much more fun that way. The phrase "Going all Kid Nashville" could quickly enter the lexicon around here.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

I've spoken my mind. I'm not going to further jaundice HH's victory by pointing out the obvious. Regardless, he's worthy. My rant wasn't a reflection on him so much as an idictment against these blatantly biased judges. However, If he doesn't completely incinerate that fucking moron TWIS, I'll be fucking livid and there will be another unsanctioned KN vs HH thread.

Good luck, Headhunter.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Dinsdale wrote:
since the "I am Legend" bit was teed up for you to go yard on
werd......HH was very beatable this time around, KN just didn't cash....
get out, get out while there's still time
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Kid Nashville wrote:I'll be fucking livid and there will be another unsanctioned KN vs HH thread.

I thought that shit was beneath you, Kid Bitter Pill?

Felix wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:
since the "I am Legend" bit was teed up for you to go yard on
werd......HH was very beatable this time around, KN just didn't cash....

Freaking JTR could have knocked the cover off that shit.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KN, you're looking for an objective answer to a subjective question.

Good luck with that.

You believe that you got hosed by the judges, and there may be some truth to that. In a contest such as this, the better known poster with a strong reputation will generally get the benefit of the doubt. And yes, it may be unfair and biased, but the onus was on you to deliver a knock-out punch, while all HH had to do was stay upright. You failed to deliver that blow, thus HH moves on.

Get the fuck over it and move on already. I hate to pull the "get a life, you loser" card, but in this case it's very appropriate. A smackoff is just for shits and grins, but here you are taking it all serious and demanding explanations for a perceived slight.

Again, good luck with that. And btw:
If I sound pissed and bitter it's only because I got fucked out of the the opportunity to go against that pustular, yeast infected, custard cunt, TWIS.
If you really want to go after TWIS, you don't need a smackoff forum to do it.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Dinsdale wrote:

lets not get carried away dins.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote:
If I sound pissed and bitter it's only because I got fucked out of the the opportunity to go against that pustular, yeast infected, custard cunt, TWIS.

But he will need something a little better than "pestular, yeast infected, custard cunt."
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

War Wagon wrote:KN, you're looking for an objective answer to a subjective question.
There's nothing subjective about a judge declaring a winner a day before the thread closed.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Felix wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:

lets not get carried away dins.....

OK, maybe a little exaggeration. He would have at least posted a blurry .gif of a C+ hottie.

But after it was decried how difficult it was to go after opponents that the other knew nothing about, the "I'm a legend" came out... and that was all KN should have needed to surgically carve HH to pieces... but he was too busy thinking it was "beneath him."

It was a"smackoff," not a "whine like a little bitchoff." KN made it clear he didn't like the direction the exchange was going. Rather than steer it in a new direction, he chose to whine about it and declare "this shit is beneath me." HH could have deleted all his posts at that point, and still won. Wasn't a matter of HH winning, it was a case of KN doing everything within his power to lose. KN executed the "your smack sucks" angle pretty darn well in Round 1, but to continue with it into the next round was foolis, and he obviously blew his wad on it the first go-around.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Kid Nashville wrote: There's nothing subjective about a judge declaring a winner a day before the thread closed.

Maybe I missed something, but the threads were open until 11:59 EST on the 5th.

The firstcommentary from the judges was posted over 11 hours later... to the best of my knowledge. But maybe I missed something there?

Digging the meltdown, though -- by all means, continue. It's funnier than your Round 2 offerings, at any rate.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Dinsdale wrote:But maybe I missed something there?
Ya think?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Kid Nashville wrote:
Ya think?

Then maybe you should offer upsome links... since you're the one whining about it and all.

If a judge declared a winner before the deadline, then by all means, post it here. I'm sure there would be some choice words aimed in their direction.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Dinsdale wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:
Ya think?

Then maybe you should offer upsome links... since you're the one whining about it and all.

If a judge declared a winner before the deadline, then by all means, post it here. I'm sure there would be some choice words aimed in their direction.
Don't insult my fucking intelligence.
dinsdale wrote:HH could have deleted all his posts at that point, and still won.
This says it all.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Dinsdale wrote:
War Wagon wrote:

But he will need something a little better than "pestular, yeast infected, custard cunt."
Not really...that was a pretty good description.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

I'll weigh in on this...

Poor TWIS.

That's all I'll say.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Headhunter wrote:I'll weigh in on this...

Poor TWIS.

That's all I'll say.

'atta boy!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Kid Nashville wrote:
dinsdale wrote:HH could have deleted all his posts at that point, and still won.
This says it all.

Borderline sig material, right there.

I see you working here -- if you couldn't kick HH's ass, you were bound and determined to kick someone's ass... even if it was your own.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Dinsdale wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:
This says it all.

Borderline sig material, right there.

I see you working here -- if you couldn't kick HH's ass, you were bound and determined to kick someone's ass... even if it was your own.
I heard you guys were on a higher level of smack here at T1B. But all I've noticed amongst you big time lumber swingers is that if you were to take away the phrases "melt" and "KYOA", all you have left is pointing and grunting.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Nah... that shit is beneath me. Not my MO.

But in this case... "if the shoe fits"...

But denigrating the smack ability of others, after pulling a virtual no-show in the last round is pretty funny.

Continue...
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Dinsdale wrote:Nah... that shit is beneath me. Not my MO.

But in this case... "if the shoe fits"...

But denigrating the smack ability of others, after pulling a virtual no-show in the last round is pretty funny.

Continue...
Translation: KYOA

Goddamn, dude. I'm just dying for someone to once prove me wrong around this fucking place.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

More years ago than I care to admit, I drew euroclone in the first round. I was every bit the newb you are. I was sure EC would tear me a new one, but, he phoned it in. Musta been a big gayporn convention or something in town that weekend. I, imho made a damn nice showing.

The verdict was a split decision in EC's favor. That is the fukking way it goes. I did whine a little, but, for fukks sake, I didn't start a thread over it.

Face it, reputation means something. He has it. You don't. Yet. I am sure that a judge or two said HH was weak, but, then again KN didn't show much either. So, they go with the favorite. No different than boxing. A challenger needs to whip the champs ass. He ain't gonna do it by slightly out pointing him.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Kid Nashville wrote:Goddamn, dude. I'm just dying for someone to once prove me wrong around this fucking place.

You made a claim. I directly asked you for the evidence. You chose to ignore that request. Ergo,you made a claim you can't or won't backup.

That's "being proven wrong" for all intents and purposes.

But again, please continue -- this has been much more entertaining than your Round 2 offerings.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Dinsdale wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:Goddamn, dude. I'm just dying for someone to once prove me wrong around this fucking place.

You made a claim. I directly asked you for the evidence. You chose to ignore that request. Ergo,you made a claim you can't or won't backup.

That's "being proven wrong" for all intents and purposes.

But again, please continue -- this has been much more entertaining than your Round 2 offerings.
Dude, you're a broken fucking record. I'm not going to post personal messages. That smackoff thread speaks for itself. My question to you is why the fuck are you even in this thread? I'm addressing the shithead judges. You seem like a pretty good dude and somewhat reasonable. Why you wanna come in here and make an enemy of me? With the exception of your resident morons, TWIS and PSUFAN, this board has been very cool and I will probably return and contribute in the future.

Chillax, my friend
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So, your response to a request for evidence was a resounding "no"?

If there were shenanigans going on with the judging, I'm sure the general populace ere would love to hear about it.

But since your claims are still phantom-at-best, excuse me if I ake them with a grain of salt.

You lost fair and square, IMO. Get over it.

Why you wanna come in here and make an enemy of me?

I'm not here to be your buddy. I'm here to make fun of people. And you just happened to paint a massive bullseye on your back with this thread... do the math.