Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Kid Nashville

Re: Hey, Judges..

Post by Kid Nashville »

Diogenes wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:Image
Dude, you just raised the comedy bar. What's next? You gonna offer me a piece of gum from one of those mousetrap like trick gum packs? You gonna ask me to smell the flower on your lapel? You gonna throw some rubber dog poop on the floor?
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Kid Nashville wrote:
Diogenes wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kid Nashville at Stucknut wrote:Manners are free. There's no reason not to have them. You f*cking T1B people are about a f*cking chromosome away from apes. You invite people to your site, and then you act like f*cking mvscal savages. Learn some f*cking manners.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Manners are free? For the most part, so are beatdowns. They might cost you a little dignity is all. What the fuck were you expecting at a smack board? Do you need a tissue, you oozing little twat?

Manners? We don’t need no stinking manners.
You invite people to your site, and then you act like f*cking mvscal savages.
Sounds like HØNKSVILLE.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Kid Nashville wrote:Manners are free........Learn some f*cking manners
Get fucked, faggot.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

From the aformentioned thread locked due to KN's menstrual ravings...
Kid Nashville wrote:
Diogenes wrote:Image
JFC, what form of the English language are you attempting to convey?

First of all don't call me JFC. I'm just a humble staretz. Well, except for the humble part.

In small words you may be able to understand...

You are acting like a complete moron. You have gone from bitter and lame to completely off your fucking rocker. As entertaining as it is for everyone (and I do mean everyone, if you don't believe me, put up that poll I suggested) to laugh at your silly ass, it would trully be benifical to you to just take a valium and a healthy dose of STFU. You might just want to get over it. Loser.

You're welcome.
Any more questions?

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Oh, I almost forgot. He did have a question.

Who am I to speak for 'everyone'?

First of all I speak for myself. Anyone bright enough just agrees with me.
Second, I notice your reluctance to poll your own SN compadres. Which means subconciously, even you agree.

And finally, anytime Mace and Dimsdale agree with me about anything it is pretty much a slam dunk that it is a universal given.

You're welcome.

Have a wonderful day. Loser.

ImageImage
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Thank God we don't have that sweet ass karma point thingy here.
Bizzarofelice wrote:I drank as much orange soda as an inner city block party.
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

SaladTosser wrote:Thank God we don't have that sweet ass karma point thingy here.
I'd totally give you a + mark for this post if they had a karma point thingy here.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Papa Willie wrote:
dotdotdot wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:Thank God we don't have that sweet ass karma point thingy here.
I'd totally give you a + mark for this post if they had a karma point thingy here.
Me too, but that's only because I treasure poo poo pogs.

I didn't say that.

wow, but you did.

Empty Uranus, indeed..... :lol:
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Damn...I missed a perfectly good newbie pile on. :D

Kid, it's not that people here don't welcome new blood/talent/members, it's just that you can't expect to be accepted and welcomed in a thread that you start about losing in a Smackoff.

Waaaaaaaaay back in 2000 at SCIII, I posted only in the NFL forum, because that's where most of the best smack (IMO) was being laid down and because it was relatively tard-free, while the smack forum was chock full of tards. For every good thread, there were at least three shit ones.

But one day I got bored with football talk and decided to hop into the main forum and join the fray. At first my posts were ignored, whether they were good, bad or otherwise, so I pretty much said, "Fuck these assholes" and left. Then, still being new to the whole message board world, I thought better of it and posted a "Hi, I'm new to this forum"-type of thread. I might as well have been a Filipino tourist standing outside the tiger exhibit at the San Francisco zoo. Ouch, a bit?

They piled on brutally and endlessly. I did my best to fight back, but was totally out-matched and out-classed. After getting my caboose thoroughly kicked, I went to the always fresh, "Haha...I was just trolling you" card. Oops? I immediately realized after the response that I got, that not only did exactly zero people buy that, but that by posting that I'd made myself look like a complete tool.

Rather than continue that pointless line of arguing and embarrassing myself further. I licked my wounds, came correct and ejected from the thread...on page 2. I would have ejected on page 1, but my "I was just trolling you" comment elicited more that just a few responses.

I got kicked around a bit more in the next few threads that I posted in, but the attitude of the other posters quickly became, "Aw, crap...looks like he's not going to leave" and I was accepted...not so much because I was a kick-ass smacker, but because I'd made a complete ass out of myself and rather than carrying on like a loser for seven fucking pages, I immediately came correct and stopped posting in the thread.

I realize that you probably could give to shits about our little trip via the OC way-back machine, especially now since this thread's been dead for a week. But the point of all of this was to emphasize that you weren't being piled on endlessly because you were a new guy and we hate new guys here, but because you started this thread in the first place and because of the "I was just trolling" angle you took after things weren't going your way.

Personally, I have no problem with you sticking around, as this:
LMAO at RyRy going pubescent peer pressure smack. What's next? You gonna blog on your Myspace about me?

Oh snap!
and some of your other stuff was funny. But you can't come into someone else's house, act like a dipshit and then wonder why everyone's treating you like you're an asshole. Just hang out, be cool and don't act like an idiot. It's nice to have some new faces once in awhile.

Lastly, I know how you feel, regarding feeling like you got jobbed by the judges on a board you don't post on. I went to "The other THE" (another Rome offshoot board that has since fallen on a sword) when they had a smackoff once. Even though I probably had about five posts there in a couple of years, most of them new who I was from SCIII, but also new that I wasn't a regular contributor there. I was paired in the Smackoff against Battery Chucka' One, who's one of those guys who thinks that he's brilliant, witty and that his posts read like fucking Shakespeare, but pretty much everyone else thinks is a "10" on the boring tard scale. I did my best to post a bunch of creative stuff and for the most part, not only was he nowhere to be found, but when he did post, all he did was toss up stuff like "that's not smack" and "that's all you got"? I mean, the guy didn't even try. Know what happened? The judges voted 4-3 in his favor. Know what I did? I'll tell you what I didn't do, I didn't start a thread bitching about the judging, even though I was sure I got jobbed. I just ejected.

Now I'm not saying you should bail on the board. I definitely think you can contribute here. I'm also not saying that you should post "you're right, you kicked my ass...fuckers", (though I and others have done so plenty of times) every time you get cornholed, but there's no shame in ejecting from this thread with class and posting on other topics. Doing so will always be better than trying to fight your way out of a paper bag for seven pages.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Okay, I click "Submit" and it shows my post like I clicked "Preview", so I click "Submit" again and it does a fucking double post? And then to flay the skin off my cock, pack it with rock salt and stitch it back up again, there's no fucking delete function on your own posts. ARRRGGHH!

Maybe this place DOES suck horsecocks after all... Sirfindafold may be on to something there.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

4-3 in favor of BCO? Damn, you did get jobbed...worst jobbing ever.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.