Hey, Judges..

The best of the best
Kid Nashville

Re: Hey, Judges..

Post by Kid Nashville »

PSUFAN wrote:Oh, ok - you were just satirizing us. I assumed that to be beneath you.
Yeah, It's a little game of mine. I antogonize some morons and see how many times I can produce the terms douchebag, bleeding cunt/vag, KYOA, melt, and SYHTFOTW. I'm only a SYHTFOTW from a royal flush.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Mace, it still sucks. You're a horribly dour, unfunny, uncreative writer. But I'm enjoying your effort.
Last edited by Kid Nashville on Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

I'm laughing my ass off at Mace thashing around and trying to bury the fact that he's such an idiot that he actually posted the phrase that's in my sig. Dude, you could fucking produce Citzen Kane and you'll still have that hanging over you. You're a fucking talentless, half wit, dullard. :lol:
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Kid Nashville wrote:You're a fucking talentless, half wit, dullard.
Stupid idiot.
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

I don't think I've ever seen a more self esteem addled message board poster than Mace. He's scrambling and desperate to make a funny post. He wants to run me from here and he's trying really hard. But he makes one really long, unreadable, post after the next. Dude, "Here we are now.. ENTERTAIN US!!!

I feel stupid and contagious.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kid Nashville wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Oh, ok - you were just satirizing us. I assumed that to be beneath you.
Yeah, It's a little game of mine. I antogonize some morons and see how many times I can produce the terms douchebag, bleeding cunt/vag, KYOA, melt, and SYHTFOTW. I'm only a SYHTFOTW from a royal flush.
Oh, so you were just trolling us. Is this a Fandango/SG troll?
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:
Oh, so you were crushing me w "bleeding cunt"?

Get a thesaurus you fucking imbecile.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kid Nashville wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote: Yeah, It's a little game of mine. I antogonize some morons and see how many times I can produce the terms douchebag, bleeding cunt/vag, KYOA, melt, and SYHTFOTW. I'm only a SYHTFOTW from a royal flush.
Oh, so you were crushing me w "bleeding cunt"?
Please point out where I claimed to be "crushing" you. I was simply stating the obvious.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Hey Mace. You're insufferable. None of your posts are amusing or even readable. However, let me direct you to the official Mace Is A Moron thread in which I will take your unreadable drivel and actually make it funny. Not based on it's merit. But by pointing out how fucking stupid you are. I'm going to cull gold from the shit that is your legacy here at T1B.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Mace wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:Hey Mace. You're insufferable. None of your posts are amusing or even readable. However, let me direct you to the official Mace Is A Moron thread in which I will take your unreadable drivel and actually make it funny. Not based on it's merit. But by pointing out how fucking stupid you are. I'm going to cull gold from the shit that is your legacy here at T1B.
What's wrong with staying in the "Kid Nashville's a whining Cunt" thread that you started right here? You should be concerned that spreading yourself into two threads will make you appear half as smart....and, partner, you, of all people, cannot afford that to happen.

Mace
Dude, you are a fucking monkey on my chain. I have the organ grinder and you just continue to dance to my tune.

I'm fucking loving this.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

After reading this, I am convinced Mace is a co-writer for those defensive driving comedy DVDs.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I have no dog in this fight, Gnash, but it would appear that it's 9:07 and you are being run.

Mace is taking your feeble yelps of "No, no, I said no" to mean "Yes, yes, oh HELL yes!!"

Step it up or eject.

my .02/16
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

poptart wrote:I have no dog in this fight, Gnash, but it would appear that it's 9:07 and you are being run.

Mace is taking your feeble yelps of "No, no, I said no" to mean "Yes, yes, oh HELL yes!!"

Step it up or eject.

my .02/16
Who are you kidding? Mace is an addled, stunted, half wit who is bludgeoning his keyboard w every sign of me. Have you ever played Whack-A-Mole at the amusement park? Thats what Mace will continue to do as I jump from thread to thread. What a fucking idiot.
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

Kid Redundant, doing what he does best. Recycling smack from the last interweb arguement he got into and, well, being redundant and stuff.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

dotdotdot wrote:Kid Redundant, doing what he does best. Recycling smack from the last interweb arguement he got into and, well, being redundant and stuff.
And here comes RyRy in w the "I'm in" gesture of solidarity to the board that has been making a fucking bitch of him.

Pssst, hey RyRy. They still think you're a cunt.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Mace wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote: Who are you kidding? Mace is an addled, stunted, half wit who is bludgeoning his keyboard w every sign of me. Have you ever played Whack-A-Mole at the amusement park? Thats what Mace will continue to do as I jump from thread to thread. What a fucking idiot.
Naww, I won't be jumping around much, as I much prefer staying right here to play Whack-A-Tard. In all seriousness, Kid, I thought you might prove yourself to be something of a decent poster but, thusfar, this whiney little bitch thread calling out the judges is proving otherwise. Not the first time I've been wrong about something. Do you seriously have to ask anyone why you lost in the Smackoff??? Keep trying, little Tard....keep trying.

Mace
Nah, Mace. I'm not going to be a decent poster. I'm just going to continue to make you do the fucking rumba. Your red face and exploding blood pressure are providing me w way more fun than that smackoff.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Mace wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:
dotdotdot wrote:Kid Redundant, doing what he does best. Recycling smack from the last interweb arguement he got into and, well, being redundant and stuff.
And here comes RyRy in w the "I'm in" gesture of solidarity to the board that has been making a fucking bitch of him.

Pssst, hey RyRy. They still think you're a cunt.
Well, if that's true, he now has company.

Pick it up, Kid, or shut the fuck up. You're like a pesky little mosquito at a picnic...harmless but slightly annoying until.....SPLAT!!!

Mace
Now can I get you to do a pirouette?
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

Kid Nashville wrote:
Solidarity? Nah, dude...I just rolled in to check out what a sniveling, insufferable little bitch you've become. That, and to laugh at you for a little bit.
Kid Nashville wrote:Pssst, hey RyRy. They still think you're a cunt.
You're projecting again, Kid Redundant.
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

Rack Mace. Kid is done. Sure, he'll keep posting so as not to have been "run" but he's clearly been reduced to playing the part of puppetmaster, at least in his own mind. Forget about the whining...what a fucking bore!
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

I've got the pickle bucket shitter on guard. Nobody, not even meth-starved addicts want to mess with that thing!
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Mace wrote:
Kid Satire wrote:I feel stupid and contagious.
You're half right, dumbfuck, but I don't think "stupid" is contagious...although it is hereditary, and it's gonna suck for your offspring. Being a whiney pussy AND stupid ain't no way to go through life, Kid.

Mace

I'm just pleased you mentioned Charles De Mar.

It feels as though I'm finally being accepted by the cool people.

Or I got a newly issued foam beer helmet that all the soft headed kids get.
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Gnash isn't boring us, he's satirizing us. I hope you all caught that, or did you Nodville off? Props to Mace, instead of defenseless animals, now he's plungering defenseless humans. He has wrung every last bit of funny out of this nitwit.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Mace wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Props to Mace, instead of defenseless animals, now he's plungering defenseless humans.
Oh, don't kid yourself, PSU...it's not "instead of", it's "in addition to".....there's plenty of time for both.

Mace
I love a thread that's titled "Hey Judges.." gets nary a real response from a single judge, but rather T1B's collective body of puberty addled "douchebag, whiny cunt" screamers. I can see why this place is typically Tumbleweed central. You guys should send me a fucking holiday turkey or a calendar.

Why do I get the feeling that all this is distracting Mace from his duties at the VIOC?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Would the calendar help you to better track your menses, mensa?
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Kid Nashville wrote:I love a thread that's titled "Hey Judges.." gets nary a real response from a single judge, but rather T1B's collective body of puberty addled "douchebag, whiny cunt" screamers. I can see why this place is typically Tumbleweed central. You guys should send me a fucking holiday turkey or a calendar.
That's pretty much what this place has become, KN.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Kid Nashville wrote:
I love a thread that's titled "Hey Judges.." gets nary a real response from a single judge,
That shit is beneath us
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

RevLimiter wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:I love a thread that's titled "Hey Judges.." gets nary a real response from a single judge, but rather T1B's collective body of puberty addled "douchebag, whiny cunt" screamers. I can see why this place is typically Tumbleweed central. You guys should send me a fucking holiday turkey or a calendar.
Don't sell the place short, Paul. We do a pretty good job hosting your meltdowns.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Kid nashville....yep, Darksided....

yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

DC Smackmaster wrote:Rack Mace. Kid is done. Sure, he'll keep posting so as not to have been "run" but he's clearly been reduced to playing the part of puppetmaster, at least in his own mind. Forget about the whining...what a fucking bore!
DC, I know you're in the middle of a smackoff and you are doing damage control so as to not incite these bottomfeeding bullies to use the same tired ploy they always use and start using the peanut gallery thread to bully you in your run for the title. It's textbook w these losers. Mace is a frustated, inarticulate, uncreative simpleton that reduces any thread to a tsunami of "You're a whiny cunt douchebag". Then the same 4 or 5 equally dim and uncreative, T1B bottom bottomfeeders jump in w "Yeeeeeeeeah! Get him a body bag". It's all very droll but mostly unreadable.

Sweep the leg, Mace.

There are some cool people here at T1B that I've encountered. Fortunately they seem to be coming over to Stucknut.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Kid Nashville wrote:There are some cool people here at T1B that I've encountered. Fortunately they seem to be coming over to Stucknut.
And do any of them think you are doing anything but making a complete fool of yourself right about now? Or the longtimers over there for that matter? Seriously, I have a little suggestion for you. Post a thread over at SN asking how well you are handling this. Link this and the other genius thread in the main forum. Mix in a poll. I'm pretty certain those who know you the best will tell you to quit while you're (extremely far) behind. For your own good.

Trying to do you a favor here, take it anyway you like.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

PSUFAN wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
Don't sell the place short, Paul. We do a pretty good job of ankle-biting you like no other.
Fixed. :hfal:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Diogenes wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:There are some cool people here at T1B that I've encountered. Fortunately they seem to be coming over to Stucknut.
And do any of them think you are doing anything but making a complete fool of yourself right about now? Or the longtimers over there for that matter? Seriously, I have a little suggestion for you. Post a thread over at SN asking how well you are handling this. Link this and the other genius thread in the main forum. Mix in a poll. I'm pretty certain those who know you the best will tell you to quit while you're (extremely far) behind. For your own good.

I'm pretty sure that almost anybody that started reading this thread lost interest the minute Mace started posting w his "screaming whiny bleeding vagina douchebag" deluge. I know I did. That's the lowest form of messageboarding. Some idiot's idea of smack is who can out cuss the other. That's pretty much T1B as far as I can see. So do I think anyone thinks I'm doing well? What they are actually saying to me is "why are you wasting your time w those fucking tards?"
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Kid Nashville wrote: I'm pretty sure that almost anybody that started reading this thread lost interest the minute Mace started posting w his "screaming whiny bleeding vagina douchebag" deluge. I know I did.
I lost interest on your second post, when you turned into a whiny little "why didn't I win" Bitch.

I only kept reading BECAUSE I enjoyed watching you meltdown / get Norris'd by Mace.

That's the lowest form of messageboarding. Some idiot's idea of smack is who can out cuss the other.
You mean... Like you did in the second round of the smack off?
kn in the 2nd round wrote:JFC, do you think you can figure out one more way to make this same post again? 3-4 times wasn't nearly exhausting enough. I mean, honestly, it's glaringly apparent that you don't have an original or creative thought in that canned ham you've got bouncing around on your fucking pencil neck. But carpet bombing this thread w the tedium that is nothing more than your b-rate Clubber Lang shtick is insulting to mine and everyone else's intelligence and it's dragged this fucking "battle" into a fucking midget toss. I trounced your ass on my first post. I pulverized your remnants on my second post. Anything after that is just a curtain call. You're Monty Python's Black Knight. You're Jackie Smith to my Roger Staubach. I threw a harpoon right into your fucking clavicle and you just fucking dropped it. So do me a favor and make the same fucking post yet again. Either that or actually deliver some game....

This shit is fucking beneath me.

This may possibly be the gayest fucking post I have ever read on any board, EVER. Dude, how much for 1/2 of whatever the fuck you're on?
So do I think anyone thinks I'm doing well? What they are actually saying to me is "why are you wasting your time w those fucking tards?"
Hearing voices. Never a good thing.
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

Toddler Gnashville has been hearing voices long before this.
KN's Fragile psyche wrote:ryry is nic, ryry is nic, LACES OUT RYRY!!!1!111!111
I'm still LOL'ing at this fucking moron.
Everyone is laughing at you, Redundant...
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

dotdotdot wrote: Everyone is laughing at you, Redundant...
LMAO at RyRy going pubescent peer pressure smack. What's next? You gonna blog on your Myspace about me?

Oh snap!

Dots, You're a clown at SN and you're a clown's bitch at T1b. I see you working though. It's good to jump in a pile on and make frat buddies since your skill level and aptitude are better suited here.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Diogenes wrote:

Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Mister Bushice wrote:I only kept reading BECAUSE I enjoyed watching you meltdown / get Norris'd by Mace.
Yeah, I got Norris'd. If that means I was sent into a coma by having to read an endless barrage of "Fuck You, Douchebag, You bleeding cunt". Yeah, I got obliterated.
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

I'm just laughing at an addled, middle-aged drunken guitar maker getting worked over in something he thinks he's good at.

btw, I know you get off on this and all, but it may be time to buy a new thesaurus. It seems your pages are stuck together where addled meets pubescent.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Kid Nashville wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:I only kept reading BECAUSE I enjoyed watching you meltdown / get Norris'd by Mace.
Yeah, I got Norris'd. If that means I was sent into a coma...Yeah, I got obliterated.
FTFY.

Either that or you're a really shitty actor.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

RadioFan wrote:
Diogenes wrote:

Yeah, I read it the first time. The fact is that I've simply brought out the worst element of T1B w this thread. You people are a fucking embarrassment to yourselves. Your labored, exhausted, pile on smack is fucking laughable. I've seen this w you morons in every thread I've read. This is the same Baby Daddy crowd that I see being paraded before Judge Joe trying to justify running up the Baby Mama's cell phone bill, wrecking her car, and ruining her credit. The same fucking losers I see on COPS staggering around your beer can littered front lawn while your common law wife's got ice on her face pleading to the cop that she "brought it on herself". All the while not even neccesarily surprised that the fucking cops are in your fucking home on a Wednesday night. You're the same fucking losers that get all wild eyed when you see those "Have you been injured on the job?" commercials while you're watching Maury.

The only thing worse than a fucking redneck w a cellular phone may be Mace w an internet connection.