Hey, Judges..

The best of the best
Kid Nashville

Re: Hey, Judges..

Post by Kid Nashville »

Dinsdale wrote: And you just happened to paint a massive bullseye on your back with this thread... do the math.
Dinsy, don't kid yourself. I painted a massive bullseye on my back when I registered at this board. In the words of Chris Rock, "That tiger didn't go crazy. That tiger went tiger!!". It's a smackoff, asshole. You do the math.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Kid Nashville wrote:It's a smackoff, asshole. You do the math.

I did.
Kid Nashville wrote:0 + 0 = 0

At that point, it was all over but he crying... and cry, you did.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Kid Nashville wrote:I'm not going to post personal messages. That smackoff thread speaks for itself. My question to you is why the fuck are you even in this thread? I'm addressing the shithead judges. You seem like a pretty good dude and somewhat reasonable. Why you wanna come in here and make an enemy of me? With the exception of your resident morons, TWIS and PSUFAN, this board has been very cool and I will probably return and contribute in the future.
A) If you're basing your idiocy on PMs, either have the sender come out of the closet or STFU.
B) The thread did speak for itself. You sucked, you lost. You actually got the benifit of a bad 3-4 decision in Rd.1 so be happy you made it this far.
C) Dimsdale is neither reasonable or smart. I don't know how much of a 'good guy' he is in real life, but around here, he is a twit. And if you can get me to agree with him on something, you are sucking hard.

D) Get over it. And refer to A).
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Kid Nashville wrote:0 + 0 = 0
So where do you keep your Nobel?
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Diogenes wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:I'm not going to post personal messages. That smackoff thread speaks for itself. My question to you is why the fuck are you even in this thread? I'm addressing the shithead judges. You seem like a pretty good dude and somewhat reasonable. Why you wanna come in here and make an enemy of me? With the exception of your resident morons, TWIS and PSUFAN, this board has been very cool and I will probably return and contribute in the future.
A) If you're basing your idiocy on PMs, either have the sender come out of the closet or STFU.
B) The thread did speak for itself. You sucked, you lost. You actually got the benifit of a bad 3-4 decision in Rd.1 so be happy you made it this far.
C) Dimsdale is neither reasonable or smart. I don't know how much of a 'good guy' he is in real life, but around here, he is a twit. And if you can get me to agree with him on something, you are sucking hard.

D) Get over it. And refer to A).
"Dimsdale" :lol:
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Kid Nashville wrote: I painted a massive bullseye on my back when I registered at this board. In the words of Chris Rock, "That tiger didn't go crazy. That tiger went tiger!!". It's a smackoff, asshole. You do the math.
Compared to Rumpleforeskins entry here, you slipped in through the service entrance completely unnoticed.

Dude, really. These judges weren't picked from a pool of completely unbiased experts, this type of shit has always been run with a certain amount of cronyism. There's no point system here, it's all subjective.

But you didn't really bring it all that hard, and if you had you would have won. Live with it. Look at DC smackmaster vs Jay in Phoenix. Most here thought Jay had a lock on that round, but DC dropped a fucking atomic bomb on him right out of the gate.

Honestly, and I'm not favoring HH because he's from here at all, frankly I thought his offering was rather weak for him, but I read thru that smack off and I thought he was just a little better. Not 5-2 better, more like a very close 4-3.

Bitching at or about the judges after the fact only makes you look like a sore loser. You can't change shit by doing it so let it go, grab some peanuts, and commence drooling along with the rest of us on the sidelines. Just don't sit next to Spinsdale. He never fucking shuts up.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

DC Smackmaster wrote: I'd have given KN the victory. HH did a lot of chest thumping and calling out of KN but little more. KN at least offered some very clever writing and funny analogies to describe HH's offerings.
With all due respect to your opinion, since you are actually very funny, I re-read the thread in question.

It was painful.

IB Quotey, Quote painful.

No stories, no rhymes, no media....... no nuthing except a few insults sprinkled with pop culture references.

I'll agree with those that said in a bout that goes to the decision, the "champ" got the benefit of the doubt.

KN needed to only bring one original story line, pic reference or song wytching to have taken the contest.
But he didn't.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Dinsdale wrote: shenanigans
good times, btw, good times
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Nic
Crack Whore

Post by Nic »

I would just like to say that the fact KN made this thread is an ample enough example of why he didn't win.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

KC Scott wrote:IB Quotey, Quote painful.
No way was it that bad.

Btw, KN, since you're new here, I don't want to subject you to too much pain all at once, but an example of "IB," otherwise known as Annie in New Mexico, aka, Risa, can be found here.

Basically, she's a race-baiting, dumbfuck, rambling loser from New Mexico.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Boy, thank God it's not Christmas season.
Bizzarofelice wrote:I drank as much orange soda as an inner city block party.
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

SaladTosser wrote:Boy, thank God it's not Christmas season.
:clench:

- Kevnic
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

No, but it's still a wonderful time of year.

~queue the music~

It's the most wonderful time of the year.
With Fandango whining,
and Kid Nashville crying,
"These judges are queer,"

There'll be jpegs for hosting,
youtube vids for posting and
whimpering from the back row.
there'll be funny script writing and
tales of the legends of Smackoffs
long, long ago.

There'll be much belly-achin'
and hearts will be breakin',
when a tard's time is near.
Oh, it's the most wonderful time of the year!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dio and Mace agree with me in principle. That alone should settle any and all debate.

Nic made the most concise summary so far.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Rack Mgo.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Let's face it, SpreadCunter v. Skid GashFill was a third trimester job.

A cliff hanger, a coat hanger ... whatever ...

If that thread had been put up as an everyday thread, rozy would have flicked it like a bloody booger right over into tr0ts.

Both posters should be disqualified and Dr Detroit should be called in to ... fill their gaps.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

poptart wrote:Both posters should be disqualified and Dr Detroit should be called in to ... fill their gaps.
Bwa

Errr ... noooooooo!!!!
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Dinsdale wrote:Dio and Mace agree with me in principle. That alone should settle any and all debate.

L to R - Dio, Mace, Dimsdale

orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Rack Kid Nashville.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

KN, nope.

Dins has spent -- what I'm sure it is to him, anyway -- an inordinate amount of time here fighting Dio and Mace and vice versa. The battles are generally better than the thread between you and HH, bro.

Btw, pictures of sheep and Mace are an ongoing funnay in here. He does live in Iowa and has admitted to a lack of cow-tipping nuance, these days.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Mace wrote:I'm not in that pic, douchebag....
Sorry, Mace. That's as far as I got. The "d" word usually indicates that the ensuing composition is a huge waste of everyone's time. Honestly, Mace, make a fucking effort.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

RadioFan wrote:Rack Mgo.

Yep.....

And that is a prime example of something that would have put Kid Whinesville over in that thread.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Mace wrote:You see, Kid, you're pretty fuckin' average
No seat for Kid at the Ponderosa early bird?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

2-3-1

Mace
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

War Wagon wrote:Image

2-3-1

Mace
Who didn't see that one coming down Main Street in a cab?

Fuck it, I laughed anyway.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Mace wrote:
Uh huh. How'd ....
Sorry, Mace, that's as far as I got on that one. Actually that was three more words than common sense should have permitted. At this point I can see the username "Mace" and deduce that the ensuing is a huge waste of everyone's time.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

BTW, Mace. I can see that you're T1B's resident ass rape victim. We have one over at Stucknut. His name is Boges. Maybe you two can get a support group together.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Mace wrote:
Okay, Douchebag...
Whoops, sorry Mace, I tried. Maybe a creative writing course would benefit you.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Mace wrote: You can't seriously be questioning.....
Five words this time, I'm giving it hell. But honestly, Mace, you're just insufferable. Work w me here.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote:
Nice job, WW. You got it right. The middle one is a bit too short and scrawny for my tastes.....and would probably be a better fit for TVO.
The one on the right has that "come hither" look that I know you can't resist.

And Btw, I'd just like to thank the one judge who voted for me in my battle with TWIS. The check's in the mail, promise.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

I actually don't have a problem with #2.
Bizzarofelice wrote:I drank as much orange soda as an inner city block party.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

I actually don't have a problem with you not having a problem with #2.
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

SaladTosser wrote:I actually don't have a problem with #2.
Creating it, or eating it?
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Zzzzzzzz*snork*zzz. Zzzzzzzz*Kid*Zzzzzzzzzz. Zzzzzz*BLOODYFUCKINGHELL*Zzzzzzzzz. Zzzzzz*KID NASHVILLLLLLE*zzzzz. ZzzzzAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafuuuuckZzzzzz. Zzzz*Uuuuuuuugh*zzzzz. Zzzzzzzz*SOB*zzzzz. Zzzzzzzz*I'MO GET YOU *KIIIIIIIIIIIIIID*zzzzzzz.

/s/
Mace's nocturnal screaming
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Wow....just WOW.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

orcinus wrote:
:clench:

- Kevnic
Oh no my brother, you must buy your own.

-Kid Gnashville
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Diogenes wrote: C) Dimsdale is neither reasonable or smart.
And you are a fucking idiot.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kid Nashville wrote:I will probably return and contribute in the future.
First time for everything, you bleeding cunt.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

R-Jack wrote:I recall Headhunter saying something about not having an easy time smacking an unknown. I'm guessing that if he knew Kid was such a whiney twat and gayer than a fucking hybrid vehicle, he probably would've earned himself a goddamn sweep.

I'm going to say something I feel like I don't say enough around here and something that others feel like I say too much, but here goes.

Kid, you need to be more like me.

Lest you forget that you got to the second round on the heels of an even closer, and more controversial, decision. What did your opponent do? I know what he didn't do. He didn't go shrieking like a faggot who saw Cher on the streets and start a thread over it. As I seem to remember, he simply accepted it, gave his props and moved on.

He knew there was no gain in contesting the decision. After all, he chose to have his content judged by others who had different opinions than him. Only a sad little bitch would knowing do that then try to start a pity party when those same people give your worthless tripe a different grade than you would.

Point blank, you didn't do enough to win, just like your last opponent. Grow the fuck up and accept some peronal responsibility for your shittier than your opponents performance. Try fucking acting like a man for once, Kid.
I actually read this post because I think you are a relatively cerebral dude, R-Jack. I was disappointed that you posted this as you did. Had you read my post three pages back, you would realize that it was unnecessary. Even Headhunter could figure out where this thread turned into satire.

I'm getting maximum enjoyment from Mace. What a fucking idiot.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Oh, ok - you were just satirizing us. I assumed that to be beneath you.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.