Pooldoc's Radio Show at Stucknut

The best of the best
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Re: Pooldoc's Radio Show at Stucknut

Post by RadioFan »

[Salad Tosser] Brock, I have a feeling that you and Dins are eventually going to end up spooning in the imaginary world of the internet like two hot college freshmen chicks after their first "experience" together. [/Salad Tosser]
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Brock in Va Beach
Jake
Location: Memorial Stadium: Lincoln, NE. The nicest place you could ever go to lose.

Post by Brock in Va Beach »

I don't get it. Please elaborate. I'm aware I should probably be on top of this.
Don't run from a sniper, you'll just die tired.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Brock in Va Beach wrote:I don't get it. Please elaborate. I'm aware I should probably be on top of this.
I guess you better hope that Dinsdale’s a willing bottom.
Brock in Va Beach
Jake
Location: Memorial Stadium: Lincoln, NE. The nicest place you could ever go to lose.

Goober McTuber wrote:
Brock in Va Beach wrote:I don't get it. Please elaborate. I'm aware I should probably be on top of this.
I guess you better hope that Dinsdale’s a willing bottom.
Has he ever complained about this before?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

cinderella_undercover wrote:Bump for Wags.
She loves me, she loves me not. She loves me, she loves me not...

SHE LOVES ME!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

You went to all the trouble of registering a nick, doing the verification thingy, and everything else required to get that post up there...

just for widdle ol' me?

I'm flattered.

I suppose the least I can do is respond.

Mongo wrote:Mr Dimwitsdale, Kindly say you are not speaking for the rest of the members here at T1b.
Mr. Mangoo (since we're running nicksmack that's surely been used 100 times before), I have nothing but kindness in my heart when I ask what the ever living fuck you're alking about?

Say I'm not speaking for the other T1B members?

Why should I even have to? It would appear that many of my comments were prefaced with "I think" and stuff like that. And at no point do I recall opening a statement with "We here a T1B," or "I'm speaking for all of T1B when I say," or any such nonsense.

Really, the notion that I should somehow give a disclaimer with each insult lobbed is pretty freaking comical. What a glorious day it will be when every post goes something like...
Not Everyone at T1B wrote:Now Mongo, realize I'm not speaking for any other member here at T1B, and the opinions expressed in this post are solely te opinions of the author, and don't neccessarily reflect those of T1B, its adminstrators, its members, or its sponsors that it doesn't really have. This material is copyrighted by T1B and is for the enjoyment of its readers only. Any other publishing, viewing, or any other dessemination of this posting without the written consent of the NFL is strictly prohibited. Now, on to our regularly scheduled insults:

Hey Mongo, you're a leaky assnozzle.
Dude, I don't even get that. Should this advanced clarity be added to every post?
Not To Be Confused With Everyone, Dinsdale wrote:I believe the moon is indeed made of green cheese, I have been abducted by aliens... twice, and I nailed Denny Neagle's sister... but I'm only speaking for myself, and not everyone who is a member of T1B.
Yeah, that'll be a hoot.

It seems you are severely JEALOUS of what is over there. and the rest of the members are simply joining in. They know a good thing when they see it.
Back when I was 5, 6, 7 years old, my Mom used to feed me that schpeil when the neighborhood bullies made fun of my broken-down Bigwheel.

"Oh, honey, they're only making fun of your POS Bigwheel because they're jealous!"

And you know what? Even way back then, I knew Mom was full of shit. They were making fun of my Bigwheel because it was all busted up and the bottom dragged the ground, making bitchin spinouts impossible -- making me a no-bitchin-spinout-dork, in the eyes of the neighborhood kids.

No Mongo, it wasn't because they were jealous. They were truly laughing at my inability to execute bitchin spinouts.

And despite the bullshit your mother fed you as a child, the same dynamic is at work here -- I really am laughing at you... not out of some deep-seeded jealousy that someone throws a few words between airing their media player playlist, but because I think that it's full-on dorky.

You sir stand within the minority of the people who have propped the concept.

As far as these boards go, I'm also within the minority of people who can tie their own shoes unassisted, know the difference between "they're" and "their," and are able to achieve an erection without the aid of a Men of Chippendales Calendar.

I'm OK with it.
Normally when I am outnumbered I go in the corner suck my thumb, wet my pants and keep my piehole shut.
RACK you for coming up with a strategy that makes sesnse.

Been there done that and got the Tee Shirt thrice times ten+8.
Gee, I can't imagine wy.

You can ask any of the SN Members.
Nah, I'll just let you speak for the group. I'm having no doubts that this is a true statement.

So what is your real purpose of telling us that our radio sucks? I really want to know.
Well, since you really want to know, I'll share.

See, quite a few years ago, I came across a messageboard on Jim Rome's website. On it was a collection of people with silly screennames, who dedicated an inordinate amount of time to insulting random strangers. They referred to these exchanges as "smack." I kind of took a liking to it. I've been insulting random people on that board and its offshoots since, every time I felt that anyone was worthy of an insult, and sometimes even when they weren't.

And setting up a radio station, with one of its mission statements being:
The settling of board skirmishes

... yeah, I think I'm going to find it in my heart to cast a little derision in that direction.

Call me crazy like that.

I think you are just jealous that it is being done there and not here.

Oh, on the contrary -- if some dorkass "radio" show is an either/or inevitability... trust me that Im quite thankful it's "being done there and not here." I can't emphasize that enough.
The purpose of these boards with the due respect to this place just the same, is a place to go, Post/talk/chat and have fun.
But if my opinion differs from yours, and I post my honest thoughts on the matter, it's worthy of you registering a screenname just to bash me for it?

How the fuck does that logic work?
You sir seem like you need to discover having fun once in a while.
Oh, keep posting these nonsensical commentaries in my direction, and I'll be having all kinds of fun. Bellee dat.

You may want to start out by getting laid
Good advice. Some of my best messageboard stories over the years have started out exactly like that.
Hell rub one out if getting laid is not possible.
Wow dude -- you should write a book on mens health or something... I never would have thought of that.

Dont knock it til you try it.

I've never tried chaining myself to Srubber's Rascal for a week and subjecting myself to... that... but I'm pretty sure I'd be right when guessing that it woukld probably be somewhat to the left of average.

But I think when it comes to the "settling of board skirmishes," I'll be just fine here on the board, where said "skirmish" is taking place, rather than taking potshots on a "radio" show after-the-fact.

But hey, thanks for taking the time out to voice your concerns, man. I appreciate it.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Brock in Va Beach
Jake

Stay down, Mongo.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Check it out, again, now!

11 p.m. CDT, bros. PD will be up for a while.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Not only does Doc play solid tunes, but he always lets his listeners get on the air with him. RACK IT!
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Pooldoc is an old school SC #1 guy who enjoys the fun part of these boards. More power to him.
Now if he could put his "show" on about 2 or 3 hours earlier----.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Doc's on now, for another 2 hours.
Flea
Crack Whore

Post by Flea »

Dinsdale sure does type a lot words :?: :?: :doh:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Someone has to.

unWAR the Coalition of the unWilling...may their diaper pins hit paydirt.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Katy

Post by Katy »

I'll be tuning in to his show. Pooldoc is a really good dude and has kept me pretty entertained at Stucknut.