Pooldoc's Radio Show at Stucknut

The best of the best
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Pooldoc's Radio Show at Stucknut

Post by DC Smackmaster »

IS FUKKIN RAD! No Joke! I suggest you give it a listen, on right now. Playing some meaty fuggin tunes and breaking down the Smackoff.

This guy is like a throwback dj, totally amped like he's got a pile of Booga in front of him and a couple half naked broads walking around the studio.

GO. NOW. Listen.

http://www.stucknut.net/radio/
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Re: Pooldoc's Radio Show at Stucknut

Post by Y2K »

I've been listening to his show since he first started. Dude plays some great tunes. Shrubber also has a great set on Sunday nights. Stucknut is an outstanding message board and Steve deserves serious props for how he has been running it.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Awesome. Thanks, DC!
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
smegmaster
Fuckin' Noob

Post by smegmaster »

Thanks for the plug on Stucknut Radio guys.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Good stuff! Adds a new element to the smackoff, for sure.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

I was hoping he'd keep the board bias to a minimum but thus far he's proving to be a BIG-TIME homer! :lol: I have no allegiances anywhere and to say that Stucknut represented well is laughable. The guy's won a couple "real" smackoffs I believe, so I 'spose he's got more dough in the credibility bank than I. Just seems like he's being verah niiiice to his own. I'm pretty sure he had 308 call in to discuss his and JSC's battle. All that pooldoc needed to say there was, "you fukkin sucked ass, react to me!"

Still, fun as hell show to listen to.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Pooldoc is as old school a poster as they come. Dude dates back to at least SCI. I can remember he and Ang swapping Indian artifacts as prizes for UT or OSU b-ball victories. And dude was always a quality poster. I'd like to check him out. Are these shows archived somewhere?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

They're not archived (not that I know of anyway), but they should be.
There were some epic shows involving drunken married people that were way inappropriate.
Train wreck radio at its finest.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Looks to be a live only show. Didn't see any link to archived ones. Listened to one of the shows last night. The music selection was better than commercial radio.

They should have those shows on the server, though. If they got that far - having their own internet radio - I imagine they've archived em.
Bagels from NutLand
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Bagels from NutLand »

Sup peeps.........

I run the radio station for Steef, and wanted to let you know that we will have some sort of archive up soon, either on or off site. I have 6 cd's of my shows alone I need to get uploaded somewhere........(that's Stucknut Live! with Bagels, the flagship program of the stucknut message boards, mondays after Rome :shamlessplug )

anyway, ill see what I can do about getting you guys some shows to listen to. You can always listen live in the meantime, we have shows 7 days a week.

Check us out at http://stucknut.net/radio

Mike
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I never knew there was a radio broadcast at Stucknut. Fucking SHRUBBER has a show? I think that will get a few of us over there, to say the very least...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So... you guys paid money to "host" a "radio" show on the internet?

Did I understand that right?

You pay money to do what other people get up in the morning, go to work, and get paid to do?

Sorry if I can't stop laughing here. If anyone should ever get down on themselves and start wondering if they might be some sort of "loser"... they need to take a trip over to Stucknut and see what a real loser is.

E-fucking-gads. That's one of the more pathetic things I've read here in a while. Where do you guys even find the time, in between playing Warcraft and attending renfaires?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Spoken like a true dick-gobbler, Dins.

What do you think the creation of the boards are based on? Ummm...yeah, that Jim Rome guy and his RADIO show. Now most of the t1b crowd probably doesn't listen to Rome anymore for good reason, but over at SN its still popular and discussed often.

Of course, leave it to a simple-minded twat like yourself to tell us how big a group of losers we are for paying for it. Uhh, Dins, have you ever heard of a hobby? Like golf? Last I checked that shit ain't free, fuckface. According to your shit logic, everyone is a fucking loser for having paid for a hobby, right?

Nice try, assbag.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Brock in Va Beach
Jake
Location: Memorial Stadium: Lincoln, NE. The nicest place you could ever go to lose.

Post by Brock in Va Beach »

God forbid someone try to have a little fun outside of the box. We should all model what Dinsdale does, because he is so fucking great. Granted, we'd have several broken bones that never heal because people in the real world get tired of hearing his whiny shit and kick the fuck out of him every other week, but at least we wouldn't be losers, right?
Don't run from a sniper, you'll just die tired.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RumpleForeskin wrote:According to your shit logic, everyone is a fucking loser for having paid for a hobby, right?

Absolutely not.

According to "my logic," there's no shame whatsoever in hobbies, and people who spend money on said hobbies are something of an antithesis to "losers."

Don't try to broad-brush my statements, Rumps -- I didn't say people who spend money on hobbies are losers... I said you people are losers.

Yes, Jim Rome hosts a radio show. He gets paid a few hundred GRRRR for his trouble. You losers pay money to do the same.

People get paid to scrub toilets. And for just $49.95 a week, I'll let you come scrub mine.

People get paid to lay asphalt on roadways. Why don't you fucking clowns bucky up the dough for some dump trucks and shit?

Hell, why don't you pony up all of your cash to Marshall Applewhite? At least the money spent there would have scored you a ride on a spaceship.

OK, I guess my examples are pretty retarded. But still revolve around the idea that it's fucking retarded to be paying money to do a job that others get paid for. So at this point, I guess it's just a matter of hashing out the exact levels of retardation... because whther or not you're retarded is no longer up for debate.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Random Asshole wrote:God forbid someone try to have a little fun outside of the box. We should all model what Dinsdale does, because he is so fucking great.

If by "great," you mean "doesn't actually draw up a weekly fucking schedule that revolves around Jim Rome chat sites," then I guess you nailed it, bud.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Random Asshole wrote:God forbid someone try to have a little fun outside of the box. We should all model what Dinsdale does, because he is so fucking great. Granted, we'd have several broken bones that never heal because people in the real world get tired of hearing his whiny shit and kick the fuck out of him every other week, but at least we wouldn't be losers, right?
That would also require a partial lobotomy, castration and a steady suppty of midol.

Stick with the radio thing. It's pretty cool.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

But I'll make you losers a deal -- I'll host a freaking show on the Loser NetworkNut, if you guys can talk mvscal and MGO into co-hosting with me.
Brock in Va Beach
Jake
Location: Memorial Stadium: Lincoln, NE. The nicest place you could ever go to lose.

Your schedule just revolves around whining about mundane and inconsequential bullshit on this website, which originated from the Jim Rome Show. Yeah you're so much better, pal.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Is it Midol, or Mydol? I was confused on that point. No matter, they are in Twilight now.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Dinsdale wrote:But I'll make you losers a deal -- I'll host a freaking show on the Loser NetworkNut, if you guys can talk mvscal and MGO into co-hosting with me.
careful...you might just make this shit famous.

I think a number of us have soured on the Rome thing...but if you could get a few folks to hammer out the funny for a half hour each week, fuck...that would be pretty darn cool.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

RA, I posted some Ozrics at your site. Check it out.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Brock in Va Beach
Jake

I saw that RF, I was just about to get to it
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Random Asshole wrote:Your schedule just revolves around whining about mundane and inconsequential bullshit on this website

Really?

Care to link that up for me?

Wrong again, moron.

I come here when it suits me, I leave when it suits me.

Sorry if reality is a bitter pill for anyone to swallow, but if you actually plan your week around paying money to do a job others are compensated for, you are a fucking loser. Not "maybe a loser," not "a little loser" -- a full'fledged society-is-better-off-without-you ZERO.

So sorry you had to find out this way.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

PSUFAN wrote:Is it Midol, or Mydol? I was confused on that point.
Depends (something else you'll need to channel Dimsdale)if you're into soccer mom wannabe rockstars...

http://mydols.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ImageImage
Brock in Va Beach
Jake

Continuing on what Rumple was saying, do you ever spend time playing golf, bowling, sports of any kind? Hell, do you pay money to drive, watch movies, or fish? Yeah, people in the world get compensated for all those things. I guess that would make you a loser then. Welcome to the club, shit for brains.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

There's an adage that goes something like "Give tards enough rope to hang themselves, and they eventually will."

And it holds true yet again.

If you weren't at all worried about the "loser" thing, then why on earth would you care what I thought about it?

I'll take your answer off the air... wait, no I won't -- I already know the answer, so save it. And you know the answer, too.
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

I'm not so savvy to the SN radio thing. I've listed to it once and played the little tard of the week thing that bagels did on me.

but I am pretty sure that Dins plays with dolls

Brock in Va Beach
Jake

I get it, we're all losers, you're so fucking great, etc. etc. The same tired show you put on everyday here. We'll continue to be losers and enjoy it, and you don't have to come around. We'll all be better off for it.

RF, that was some good stuff bro. Don't hesitate to come back and drop some more.
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

Dinsdale wrote:But I'll make you losers a deal -- I'll host a freaking show on the Loser NetworkNut, if you guys can talk mvscal and MGO into co-hosting with me.

That might be radio gold
mvscal wrote:That's because you're inhaling black cock faster than your fat wife inhales cheesecakes.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

PSUFAN wrote:I never knew there was a radio broadcast at Stucknut. Fucking SHRUBBER has a show? I think that will get a few of us over there, to say the very least...
I put together a tribute block for that ungrateful vegetable one night.

List of songs included:

"Rollin'" - Limp Bizkit
"Proud Mary" - CCR
"Roll with it" - Steve Winwood
"Roll Out" - Ludacris

He said he won't listen anymore.

I'm currently trying to woo him back with some "Ambrosia".
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Random Asshole wrote:I get it, we're all losers, you're so fucking great, etc. etc.

No, certainly not "all."

But anyone who decides that
Stucknut Radio wrote:Stucknut Live! is the flagship program of the Stucknut.com message boards. Every week, MikeInThaVille brings you the top stories in sports, along with his opinions. Weekly features include:
-If its sports, we'll talk about it.
-The Tard of the Week
-The settling of board skirmishes
is somehow cool, earned every bit of the "loser" label bestowed upon them.

Not even up for debate.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

RA, glad you liked it. I've got like 20 of their albums. Trying to pick which songs to post is tough. :lol:
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Dinsdale wrote:I come here when it suits me, I leave when it suits me.
And it suits him about 14.93 times per day
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Shit - That's it. We're looking in to this
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

I'd listen to that show, if I wasn't busy doing other things and stuff.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Dinsdale wrote:So... you guys paid money to "host" a "radio" show on the internet?
No different than people who have invested their own $$ in short-wave radio equipment and done broadcasts from their houses, for what, decades in America? Hell, I'm sure that that practice orignated in and was perfected in the U&L, so I'm surprised you forgot about it. :lol:

That aside, the Nutters, as a whole don't strike me as RenFair types, but the World of Warcraft comment was spot on. :lol:
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
pooldoc1
Crack Whore

Post by pooldoc1 »

not for nothing... but, i have never paid any money to do my show...

carry on...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:I wouldn't be categorically averse to the idea.

I'm going to leave the negotiating of the terms of our compensation to you. You strike me as a fine negotiator. After the ink has dried on the contract, you sealing the deal with a resounding "Thanks, dumbfuck" should be epic.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

OCmike wrote:That aside, the Nutters, as a whole don't strike me as RenFair types, but the World of Warcraft comment was spot on. :lol:
I thought they were all gathered at Mag7?

Anyway I'm glad nobody had to pay any money to open this stupid website. I'd hate to have to tell them what a bunch of losers they are...

ImageImage