Suicide bomber

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Waz
Elwood

Suicide bomber

Post by Waz »

at the OU game tonight.

I was on the very top row on the west side, I heard a muffled thump explosion and we all jump up and look around and smoke is coming up. not a lot, no fires or nothing. then in a few minutes we see a bunch of police around. not in a hurry or nothing, so we disregard it as a prank.

that changed when we left at the end of the 3rd quarter and the block/building to the left of the stadium was police taped and we had to skirt the area.

we found out in the car, that apparently, some idiot blew himself up. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170992,00.html

here's a better update via SoonerFans http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49957

my speculation: it was a homicide bomber out to kill and maim. why else strap on bombs and blow yourself up. probably was waiting on the crowd and had premature combustion.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

At least the Darwin winner didn't hurt anyone else.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

I just hope this wasn't some terrorist thing. I can handle dipshit postal chemistry major, what will really piss me off is dipshit talaban asshole trying to kill for Jahad.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

I dont think most of america can figure out where norman oklahoma is. and you think the terriorists can? lol
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

peter dragon wrote:I dont think most of america can figure out where norman oklahoma is. and you think the terriorists can? lol

ever hear of Mosowie(sp.)?

those fuckers know where oklahoma is...
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

Just got moved back to Norman last Sat, the dude lived like a block from me. Everything was blocked off around here today.

I heard them detonate another bomb tonight.
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
Waz
Elwood

Post by Waz »

OUMO wrote:Just got moved back to Norman last Sat, the dude lived like a block from me. Everything was blocked off around here today.

I heard them detonate another bomb tonight.
I thought he was you. :D