NHL? Where?

Post by The Anomaly »

Someone say N-H-L?????

Wake me up when its back.
Smoked Meat
You got served

Post by Smoked Meat »

Rest in peace
NHL Gamecenter Live saved my life!!! Go Habs Go!
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Wake me up when it's the playoffs
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Cueball wrote:Wake me up when it's the playoffs

Well grab a pillow, we're aren't going to see any this year.
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

Just heard on sports talk radio station here in Denver that they are making ICE at Pepsi Center. The call was from a local sports writer, not just any Joe Schmo. He added that there are no events (needing ice) scheduled to be at the arena anytime soon. It cost $30,000 to make ice… Who knows maybe we will hear something soon about the lockout being over.
Run if you have to but keep up!
MotoGoalie
Elwood

Post by MotoGoalie »

godzilla2002 wrote:Just heard on sports talk radio station here in Denver that they are making ICE at Pepsi Center. The call was from a local sports writer, not just any Joe Schmo. He added that there are no events (needing ice) scheduled to be at the arena anytime soon. It cost $30,000 to make ice… Who knows maybe we will hear something soon about the lockout being over.
No chance brah. They are probably laying down ice for some type of amateur playoff event. Considering there are NO Avs practices at Family Sports, it doesn't make sense that an NHL sheet would go down in the Pepsi Center does it?
mvscal wrote: Of course. The 'I was just trolling' card. The monotonously predictable last gasp of a plungered gimp as he swirls down the drain.
Sorry Spanky, you're on my hook.
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

godzilla2002 wrote:Just heard on sports talk radio station here in Denver that they are making ICE at Pepsi Center. The call was from a local sports writer, not just any Joe Schmo. He added that there are no events (needing ice) scheduled to be at the arena anytime soon. It cost $30,000 to make ice… Who knows maybe we will hear something soon about the lockout being over.
What's the point. Even if they got an agreement tomorrow they should 86 the season.
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
Viper in Vancouver
shit disturber

Post by Viper in Vancouver »

Yeah, you could be sleeping for a very long time. Laying down ice at the Pepsi arena doesn't mean anything. They still have ice at GM place for pick up games and other events
scritti
The Internationalist

Post by scritti »

*sigh*...and i wished there was some dece shows coming to Pittsburgh.
Guess what-I got a FEVAH...and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL
Smoked Meat
You got served

Post by Smoked Meat »

Yep, who knows?
NHL Gamecenter Live saved my life!!! Go Habs Go!