3-1 since Kobe went on IR

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

The Assassin
Raider Fan

3-1 since Kobe went on IR

Post by The Assassin »

The Heat have the best record in the East. Wonder if letting Shaq get away was such a good idea........
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

kobe is mj minus the leadership, the heart, the will put a game in his hands. ive always thought kobe was worried more about his stats. after watching the lebron show last night, and that sorry excuse for a triple double, i know james is not like that. but that was pitiful. and kobe bryant is an asshole, an adulterer but a hell of a baller. too bad he plays for the lakers and hes a prick.

im diggin on shaq since he left the lakers. i hate the lakers and i used to really hate shaq. but hes always been funny and now hes more fun to watch travelling and barelling over people , not in the purple and gold. being a suns fan, and having one of the guys a heat fan, i would love nothing more than a suns=-heat finals. unfortunately teams like the kings and the spurs and even the mavs might have something so say abouyt that. in the east, well, the east is a mess.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

bbqjones wrote:kobe is mj minus the leadership, the heart, the will put a game in his hands. ive always thought kobe was worried more about his stats. after watching the lebron show last night, and that sorry excuse for a triple double, i know james is not like that. but that was pitiful. and kobe bryant is an asshole, an adulterer but a hell of a baller. too bad he plays for the lakers and hes a prick.

im diggin on shaq since he left the lakers. i hate the lakers and i used to really hate shaq. but hes always been funny and now hes more fun to watch travelling and barelling over people , not in the purple and gold. being a suns fan, and having one of the guys a heat fan, i would love nothing more than a suns=-heat finals. unfortunately teams like the kings and the spurs and even the mavs might have something so say abouyt that. in the east, well, the east is a mess.

Suns have no depth,which will keep them out of the Conferecne Finals. San Antonio,and Seattle are the 2 best teams in the West IMO. Dallas still doesnt play defense,and Sacramento can't win in the clutch.

Kobe is a great shooter,who benefitted from playing with Shaq,and having Phil Jax as coach. Kobe could dominate the league if he chose too,problem his he'd rather pad stats,and be greedy. I'm shocked he didnt demand that Dr.Buss change the teams' name to the L.A Kobes. Letting Shaq leave was a huge mistake.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
The Anomaly
Jake

Post by The Anomaly »

Kobe is a glorified scorer who rode Shaq's back to 3 titles. He has zero leadership skills and obviously didn't pay much attention to Phil or Shaq and what they brought to the table.

You think after 6 years he would have learned something. Nope.

Face it, Kobe is the next Dominque Wilkins.
Tiberious
Resident Bookie

Post by Tiberious »

Make sense, Kobe isnt a team guy.
You know who I am.

Make the world a better place, punch Urban Meyer in the face.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I hate Kobe. Dude would play 1 on 5 if they let him.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

The Anomaly wrote:Kobe is a glorified scorer who rode Shaq's back to 3 titles. He has zero leadership skills and obviously didn't pay much attention to Phil or Shaq and what they brought to the table.

I resent that remark,I am the next Dominique

signed,

Vince Carter
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Not too surprising that the Lakers have gone on a mini run. It give my boy Chucky Atkins more of an opportunity and he has done pretty well in those 4 games.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

You know who deserves alot of credit?

Rudy T. By far one of the NBAs most underrated coaches.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Tough loss last night.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Tiberious
Resident Bookie

Post by Tiberious »

Make that 3-2
You know who I am.

Make the world a better place, punch Urban Meyer in the face.
Jeff 2K5
Run from NFL

Post by Jeff 2K5 »

The Anomaly wrote:Kobe is a glorified scorer who rode Shaq's back to 3 titles. He has zero leadership skills and obviously didn't pay much attention to Phil or Shaq and what they brought to the table.

He's Nique plus three rings. But at least Nique wasn't a pompous arrogant ass who didn't give a damn about winning and only cared about stats.